WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

it is not possible to pick up one pencil, wood with carbon, and melted stone with rubber is only the tool, to pick up a pencil we define the final reaction, we will create symbols that move matter, One is the first domino.
As I spoke to B. Mandelbrot at T.J Watson center. in 1976.

1 plus 1 is always 3. at least
when male fire (7) reacts with female water (6) the reaction is (13)
the soul of water becomes light and will become fertile.
each vowel causes movement, in the soul, (water vibrates) consonants cause
definition of direction,
0= Soul of First source
1=male fire in the form of light ( Mind of first source)
2= behavior of matter or the body of first source - meaning all matter
3= behavior of hydrogen (water)
4= Cell body's (celluose)
5= behavior of Female Fire
6= as a result of 3+3 is the first gene, as a result of 2+4 is the first body,
as a result of 5+1 is the reproduction phase posible
7= the behavior of Male Fire
8= as a result of 4+4 is the first body, as the result of 3+5 is the birth of
emotion, as a result of 6+2 the body becomes intelligence, as a result of
7+1 the body can communicate with first source, 5+3= female fire reacts
with the behavior of water.
9= the behavior of the fetus, or eon, or the cocoon, it is also the body, Mind,
and soul of the element water (water is here defined as the flow of all
movement)

10= is the behavior of a body as it becomes male fire
11= is the behavior of a body as it becomes male and female Light
12= is the behavior of a body as it is lighted from within
13= is the behavior of a body as it receives emotion
14= is the behavior of a body as it receives a purpose (Thought)
15= is the behavior of a body as it reproduces, here is also the law of fertility
16= is the behavior of a body as it joins a community,
17= is the behavior of a body that causes growth,or communal change (male
Fire becomes Light)
18= is the behavior of a body that creates structures
19= is the behavior of a community as it reproduces ( The Body becomes Male
Light)
20= is the birth of the body, [(+) plus (-)] = Life or matter +water (the soul)
21= is the behavior of a body as it receives the mind of first source
22= is the behavior of a body as it recieives the body of first source
23= is the behavior of a body as it receives the soul of first source
the next three are dormant
24= is the behavior of a body within first source as first source reproduces
25= is the behavior of a body within the body's of first source
26= is the behavior of a body first source

give this to James and M
Chamber code
Thank you and have a nice day
T

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Phantom[/i]
it is not possible to pick up one pencil, wood with carbon, and melted stone with rubber is only the tool, to pick up a pencil we define the final reaction, we will create symbols that move matter, One is the first domino.
As I spoke to B. Mandelbrot at T.J Watson center. in 1976.

1 plus 1 is always 3. at least
when male fire (7) reacts with female water (6) the reaction is (13)
the soul of water becomes light and will become fertile.
each vowel causes movement, in the soul, (water vibrates) consonants cause
definition of direction,
0= Soul of First source
1=male fire in the form of light ( Mind of first source)
2= behavior of matter or the body of first source - meaning all matter
3= behavior of hydrogen (water)
4= Cell body's (celluose)
5= behavior of Female Fire
6= as a result of 3+3 is the first gene, as a result of 2+4 is the first body,
as a result of 5+1 is the reproduction phase posible
7= the behavior of Male Fire
8= as a result of 4+4 is the first body, as the result of 3+5 is the birth of
emotion, as a result of 6+2 the body becomes intelligence, as a result of
7+1 the body can communicate with first source, 5+3= female fire reacts
with the behavior of water.
9= the behavior of the fetus, or eon, or the cocoon, it is also the body, Mind,
and soul of the element water (water is here defined as the flow of all
movement)

10= is the behavior of a body as it becomes male fire
11= is the behavior of a body as it becomes male and female Light
12= is the behavior of a body as it is lighted from within
13= is the behavior of a body as it receives emotion
14= is the behavior of a body as it receives a purpose (Thought)
15= is the behavior of a body as it reproduces, here is also the law of fertility
16= is the behavior of a body as it joins a community,
17= is the behavior of a body that causes growth,or communal change (male
Fire becomes Light)
18= is the behavior of a body that creates structures
19= is the behavior of a community as it reproduces ( The Body becomes Male
Light)
20= is the birth of the body, [(+) plus (-)] = Life or matter +water (the soul)
21= is the behavior of a body as it receives the mind of first source
22= is the behavior of a body as it recieives the body of first source
23= is the behavior of a body as it receives the soul of first source
the next three are dormant
24= is the behavior of a body within first source as first source reproduces
25= is the behavior of a body within the body's of first source
26= is the behavior of a body first source

give this to James and M
Chamber code
Thank you and have a nice day
T [/quote]

Hello!

Since you mentioned a name I didn't recognize, I thought I would post a little info on him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beno%C3%AEt_Mandelbrot

[quote]
“ Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line. – B.Mandelbrot, introduction to The Fractal Geometry of Nature ”
[/quote]

[quote]
Benoît B. Mandelbrot, PhD, (born November 20, 1924) is a Franco-American mathematician, best known as the "father of fractal geometry". He was born in Poland, but his family moved to France when he was a child; he is a dual French and American citizen and was educated in France. Mandelbrot now lives and works in the United States. He is Sterling Professor of Mathematical Sciences, Emeritus at Yale University; IBM Fellow Emeritus at the Thomas J. Watson Research Center; and Battelle Fellow at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
[/quote]

Interesting timing here as I have been wanting to post some ideas from Time and the Technosphere by Jose arguelles, Ph.D.

I have been pondering what he offers regarding the differing matrices....the natural matix being the 13:20 ratio based upon the thirteen moon calendar and the Gregorian 12:60 frequency we attune our minds with because that is what we are taught is our reality in time. But we are out of synch with nature and therefore asleep within a mechanized technosphere or 12:60 matrix.

I find it interesting that this person you mentioned studied fractuals. This book refers to this topic throughout. I would like to discuss this further.

[quote]
Page 50 The Mayan Understanding of The Law of Time

While we will have cause to turn our attention later in this book of the "how-to" of fourth dimensional time, we may consider further the nature and meaning of the mathematics of the Law of Time and their origin with the mysterious civilization of the ancient Maya. The template or matrix of the 13:20 frequency, a 13 x 20 (260) unit structure, was the means for accomodating the base "calendar" used by both the ancient and present day Maya: the Tzolkin, or sacred calendar, a set of thirteen numbers and twenty signs that repeat their sequences of permutations every 260 days.

...Based on the permutation table, called the buk xok in the Chilam Balam tradition, this matrix is a Harmonic Module, a fractal yardstick of radial time with multiple applications, something analogous to the periodic table of elements, but of the synchronic order.

...It is also astonishing that the mathematics in which the Harmonic Module is embedded is a vigesimal (20) count, utilizing a zero and a positional ordering system that accounts for larger and greater values that advance by binary exponentiality rather than decimal sequentiality.

...It is by reason of mathematics and its ability to "download" the 13:20 universal frequency of synchronization that the ancient Maya were able to construct a complex system of "calendars" and an astronomical knowledge that is precise not for it's telescopes, of which there were none, but because of the nature of the mathematical system itself.
[/quote]

http://www.13moon.com/nature's%20cal%20tzolkin.htm

[quote]
The Magic of the Harmonic Module

see enlarged Harmonic Module

Called "Tzolkin" by the ancient Yucatec Maya, the matrix of 260 energies is also known in modern terms as the "Harmonic Module." It can be understood as a keyboard of 260 unique energies, or vibrations, each energy composed of one of the 13 Tones of Creation, and one of the 20 Solar Seals. (13 X 20 = 260). While this module is infinitely more than a calendric tool, we are empowered by this multi-faceted Module to live in the Synchronic Order of The Law of Time by using it as a day-to-day count of energies which harmoniously overlays upon the simple foundation of the 13-moon yearly calendar.

This form of the Tzolkin as the "Harmonic Module," (shown above), inclusive of the 52 shaded squares which form what is called the "Loom of the Maya," is based on Dr. Jose Arguelles' presentation in The Mayan Factor, and is distinct from the form of the Tzolkin as taught and followed by the Quiche Maya. For instance, the 52-unit loom is a bi-lateral symmetry pattern which reflects the basic pattern of our DNA double helix, and was passed down from a secret lineage of Yucatec Mayan shamans, received and revealed by the works of Dr. Jose Arguelles. Integrating the galactic code of light into the genetic code of life, this "portal" formation is a resonant structure linked to the activation of our full DNA potential. Find out when these galactic activation portal days occur, and receive indepth descriptions of the 13 Tones of Creation and the 20 Solar Seals by utilizing the 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar.

When author John Major Jenkins was asked to give a brief overview of the workings of the Sacred Mayan Tzolkin, he described its timekeeping and astrology:

"The 'key' to Mayan time is the sacred cycle of 260 days, the Tzolkin, meaning count of days. This cycle is a combination of 20-daysigns with a number from 1 to 13. So 13 and 20 are the critical numbers of the Tzolkin. 260 is a key number which refers to processes in the heavens as well as on earth. For example, the Maya say that it corresponds to the cycle of human gestation - that's a biological reference. It also corresponds to the time between the planting and harvesting of corn at certain elevation in the highlands - that's agricultural. It also times religious shrine ceremonies in the hills around Mayan villages.

"Its celestial or astronomical uses are astounding. It is used to track the phases of the moon. Also, 2 cycles of 260 days equal 520 days and this equals 3 eclipses. So the Maya predict eclipses by using the Tzolkin in this very simple way. Likewise, they track Venus with the Tzolkin, and the time between the eveningstar appearance of Venus and its appearance as morningstar is 258 days.

"The other time cycle used by the Maya is the vague solar year of 365-days known as the 'Haab.' While the Tzolkin is the mysterious multidimensional key, you might say that the Haab is the mundane or 'secular' calendar, primarily used to schedule secular holidays and so forth. The framework of days created by the Tzolkin-Haab is like a loom on which the movements of Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, even Uranus and Neptune can be tracked. It is a sacred-secular or solar-lunar synthesis. The full Tzolkin-Haab cycle is completed once every 52 years. This was the Calendar Round and the Aztecs observed the Pleiades pass through the zenith at the end of each one of these. The ceremony revolving around this event was called the New Fire Ceremony.

"In general then, the Tzolkin is the 'key' to both terrestrial and celestial processes. It's kind of the common modulator or common denominator of the two realms. This is how we can understand Mayan astrology. They discovered the numerical and ritual key. Most important in the astrology is the reference to the human gestation period. As such, our own basic and shared rhythm of unfolding is seen to be intimately related to the cycles of the planets, moon and sun. This is more than just planets 'influencing' us - rather we share the same rhythms of unfolding that the planets do because, ultimately, everything springs from the same source. Everything, on some level, has been imparted by the same rhythm of unfolding and is therefore related by a form of synchronistic correspondence."

(Please note, the 260-day Galactic Spin cycle utilized in the 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar is distinct from and should not be confused with the Traditional Mayan Calendar Chol'qui/Tzolkin cycle.)
[/quote]

Perhaps we should start a thread of our own?

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:42 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you, Kimberlee
It was nice to teach Mandelbrot, he translated the code nicely,
I am a First Race Translator and am waiting for a response from James
Keep researching.
and always think in more dimensions,

When you drink a glass of Water, is it not true that the sand of which the
glass is made can feel the love of the lips that touch it?
or is the sand who's form has been changed through Male Fire in the hand of Man wanting to experience the love of the Fist Source through the lips and hands of the Human. When we touch an object, is not the same as when we touch ourselves? The Earth is a soft loving Body, Pine trees are Nerve cells with a double function, tell Me what you experience in your body when you touch Glass, or wood. A spoon is a stone changed by the male fire in the hands of man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:08 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Phantom[/i]
Thank you, Kimberlee
It was nice to teach Mandelbrot, he translated the code nicely,
I am a First Race Translator and am waiting for a response from James
Keep researching.
and always think in more dimensions,

When you drink a glass of Water, is it not true that the sand of which the
glass is made can feel the love of the lips that touch it?
or is the sand who's form has been changed through Male Fire in the hand of Man wanting to experience the love of the Fist Source through the lips and hands of the Human. When we touch an object, is not the same as when we touch ourselves? The Earth is a soft loving Body, Pine trees are Nerve cells with a double function, tell Me what you experience in your body when you touch Glass, or wood. A spoon is a stone changed by the male fire in the hands of man. [/quote]

I seem to be experiencing more and more within the realm of non-consenses reality these days. It is much more heart led and then later mind understood. It is a shift, a very interesting shift full of confirmations and synchronicities. There doesn't seem to be enough time to communicate these things with others these days, so I kind of live in my own little world until I come accross another who understands these experiences and we get a chance to communicate our interpretation of them. Feel free to contact me at my personal email if you so disire and have time. ;)

kimbosun99@yahoo.com

To answer your question, at the micro and macro levels, contact with any thing is, an opportunity to appreciate the components of this reality and the Allness that we are at the fundamental core of our existence as a conscious be-ing.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:17 am 

Hiyas all...(((all)))...

something from james in the past concerning upcoming events...

as I recall...<smile>..."we expect the landscape changes by 2010."...

2010 is drawing very close in linear terms...

Live in the Light...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:59 pm 

Is this a memory, a dream or what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:56 pm 

a memory...

Live in the Light...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Solaris is taking his sweet time with that website....

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
Solaris is taking his sweet time with that website.... [/quote]

Which website?

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:51 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
Which website?

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

eventtemples.com

Oh, and I did notice. The day eventtemples.com opened up was also the anniversary of the last entry Anne Frank made in her diary. James even mentions Anne Frank in his notes.

Hmmmm...

[Edited on 7-10-2007 by AmericasMostWanted]

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4