WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trust essential response
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:29 pm 

When I say something that causes another person pain, although I was acting authentically at the time, I still have guilty feelings that they are hurt. I am hearing the words of others ( and myself in meditation) say that their response is their growth. I don’t go around looking to hurt people, but ….rarely but in a big way, it happens. I can say that the two persons that this has happened within the past two years were pompous and can’t take a joke to save their lives, but I want to not joke with those who cannot take it.
I think what I am saying is that I think I am to a place where I am in connection to intuitive living and can feel the flow of where I am going, but sometimes what feels right can be very wrong in the immediate situation. I am unable to perceive the future, maybe what is wrong turns right- growth can be painful.

Seed says: ~Be nice and use your manners~ So....no its not about acting sweet and kind to others...or being a good person....it's about uncovering the authentic core which is there shining out in all of us.... and expressing that essence in all we do and say.

Trust is difficult for me. Essence…authentic….I was taught to be kind, not to “express my essence”.

The compassion is needed for me to me from me.
LTF, I am practicing reiki (giving, receiving) . It has helped. Kivawolfspeaker, I do not know the term “grid meditation”. I have practiced what Martin Grey calls planetary acupuncture. http://sacredsites.com. It fits in many situations, and has been particularly helpful in the transitory town that I live in.
Tamarisk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:51 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think another reason for not expressing the heart virtues it because it requires an effort... it may be "simple"... or a "natural" thing, that we have forgotten how to do...but it has almost the same effect as when mama kissed our booboos...it allows us to get past the pain...even though a scar may remain

I remember as a school girl, I was convinced everyone was out to "steal my happys"... I always woke up happy...and glad to be alive (still do) full of wonder to see what the day would bring...every day is christmas ... the first and last day of our lives...I have worked hard to maintain that image for my entire life, until it is now "normal"

anyway back to my "happies"... I was sure that the day was engineered to "steal my happy s"... so I would pretend, that I had a pocket full of smiles...and whenever something made me frown, I could reach into my pocket and put on another smile...better than candy.

I don't know if I made this "psychology" up myself or it was something my eternally optimistic mom taught me before I could remember...but it always worked...I didn't care if people "stole my happys" I had plenty to spare.

maybe that is why, too, that scary movies and conspiracy theories never really had an ill effect on me...I could always put on another smile ... maybe this was self centered and selfish, I tried to share my smiles...but it became second nature to me...and I notice it works for my grand daughter now too

The heart virtues work like this for me...only they are more sophisticated, and there are six different types... It is nice to have a choice...which "smile" will be most appropriate for this situation...

Just lately, however, and for the first time in years... life seems a little overwhelming...as a kid, I didn't have the entire planet to worry about...just my little world... now there are bleeding hearts out there...by the thousands, and even a thousand kisses won't fix these boo boos. I need help.

being the messenger it appears that my sack is full of black envelopes...I never considered that you did not have a pocket full of happys you could apply after reading them...and the sack is getting heavy, I am no longer greeted at the door... this makes my job a burden...dispite the opportunity the messages give you to put on a smile.

I thought that I would use the "miracle of the water" technique on my future posts...and like a sticker, I would seal my messages, with a heart virtue that you could feel, before you look into the envelope. After you read about a big boo boo... you could take the virtue sticker off the envelope and stick it on your forehead and wear your "kiss" :)

These global boo boo don't feel like an illusion to me, anymore than they did to Ann Frank...living in the NOW... but they are... and are not any more powerful than the illusion I have of Utopia, just around the corner. I may not be allowed to whistle while at work any more...but it doesn't keep my heart from singing a song...or anticipating a rainbow after the storm... I still have a pocket full of happys...that no one can steal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

[i]Tamarisk said,

[quote] Trust is difficult for me. Essence…authentic….I was taught to be kind, not to “express my essence”.[/quote]

Yes....this is how most of us were taught to behave.... which was most likely more about controlling us than modeling virtue.

Speaking authentically carries some social risks certainly...... what we express may offend another's beliefs about themselves.....they may feel angry or hurt in a reaction to what we say if they are invested personally in appearing a certain way to us...to others.....that's not our problem....it is best to own our own feelings and perceptions and be responsible for them because it will lead us out of playing the victim and seeking approval from others.

We don't need another's energy or approval to survive or to thrive.

This is something that has to be experienced first hand.....when we disconnect from feeding off others and allowing them to feed of us...and we actively open to the energy of Source Intelligence then we are always full, always satisfied.. we're not out looking for anything else....it spills all around us and everyone loves that, it overflows....when each of us remembers how to consciously open to SI then we have a much easier time feeling safe enough to express ourselves from that well of abundance and authenticity.
Then from that fullness and wholeness we can spill that into the grid in such a way that it can be used where it is required.

seed[/i]

[Edited on 13-9-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
maybe that is why, too, that scary movies and conspiracy theories never really had an ill effect on me...I could always put on another smile ... maybe this was self centered and selfish, I tried to share my smiles...but it became second nature to me...and I notice it works for my grand daughter now too

The heart virtues work like this for me...only they are more sophisticated, and there are six different types... It is nice to have a choice...which "smile" will be most appropriate for this situation...

Just lately, however, and for the first time in years... life seems a little overwhelming...as a kid, I didn't have the entire planet to worry about...just my little world... now there are bleeding hearts out there...by the thousands, and even a thousand kisses won't fix these boo boos. I need help.

being the messenger it appears that my sack is full of black envelopes...I never considered that you did not have a pocket full of happys you could apply after reading them...and the sack is getting heavy, I am no longer greeted at the door... this makes my job a burden...dispite the opportunity the messages give you to put on a smile.

I thought that I would use the "miracle of the water" technique on my future posts...and like a sticker, I would seal my messages, with a heart virtue that you could feel, before you look into the envelope. After you read about a big boo boo... you could take the virtue sticker off the envelope and stick it on your forehead and wear your "kiss" :)

These global boo boo don't feel like an illusion to me, anymore than they did to Ann Frank...living in the NOW... but they are... and are not any more powerful than the illusion I have of Utopia, just around the corner. I may not be allowed to whistle while at work any more...but it doesn't keep my heart from singing a song...or anticipating a rainbow after the storm... I still have a pocket full of happys...that no one can steal. [/quote]

I can relate to what you are saying because I also have an optimistic approach to things. My heart can see a bigger picture and there is not so much a need to label things, rather see the opportunities we have before us as to how we respond. Isn't that what James is trying to teach us with the heart virtues? We are to take these virtues and practice them in ALL situations. So being a messenger of something that isn't all giggles is simply an opportunity for us to review and apply those virtues. To me, this is where forgiveness comes in....as Jesus said, forgive them for they know not what they do. These are opportunities to apply forgiveness and be thankful that we have these beautiful virtues as a resource within us so that we can gracefully exercise our choose to use them and share with other hearts.

I have plenty of smiles in my pocket too Starduster and I love to share them.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:25 pm 

"Between now and 2012 our solar system is undergoing a migratory orbit that will take it within a current of empowering rays or cosmic frequencies that issue from the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is recommended that you devote a portion of your time to realign the blockages or densities within your energetic body during this time in order to align yourself to these new energies. Doing so will empower you to embody these frequencies and transmit them with greater potency."

Hmmmmmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:32 am 
Posting Freak

Sept.12/2007 A third note from James

Even after all this time, the Sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.
—Hafiz

As practitioners of the six heart virtues, our focus is on the expression of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, valor, and understanding. Sometimes, though, the outflow is diminished or our attention wanders and we can find ourselves depleted and discouraged, unable to express or radiate the virtues within us with vitality and genuineness.

When you feel a bit drained or dispirited, often it is because you feel that the balance between the inflow of love, appreciation, understanding, and forgiveness does not measure up to your outflow. In other words, what we give out to our family, friends, work associates and strangers, seems to be less—in some cases, far less—than what we get in return.

This perception can rapidly lead to discouragement; a sense that life is not working or is even unfair and unresponsive to our practice of the six heart virtues. There is a technique called the Neutral Heart that is an excellent method to refresh and balance your energy system especially when the feelings of depletion and discouragement overtake your expression of the heart virtues in your daily life.

Within the energetic heart is a place of neutral feelings; a place where energy-draining perceptions can shift and transform with a gentle nudge. It may seem paradoxical, but neutrality is the pivot of transformation. It is here that you can take the stubborn, concretized energetic densities that have become rooted in your personality, and realign them with the advanced energetics of the six heart virtues.

While these densities are familiar to you, they can operate as obstacles to the new patterns and new energies that are coming to the planet and potentially to each of us individually, especially as practitioners of the six heart virtues. These densities are like plaque to the energetic grid that surrounds you, restricting the flow of intuition and creating a dissonance to the incoming cosmic rays, which makes it harder for you to operate in the state of Oneness and accelerated virtuous cycles that are the hallmark of these new energies.

Between now and 2012 our solar system is undergoing a migratory orbit that will take it within a current of empowering rays or cosmic frequencies that issue from the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is recommended that you devote a portion of your time to realign the blockages or densities within your energetic body during this time in order to align yourself to these new energies. Doing so will empower you to embody these frequencies and transmit them with greater potency.

The Neutral Heart technique has three steps, which are designed to help you transform the stubborn energetic densities that have concretized in your energetic field and align them to the new energy-flow in which you are learning to live.

Step One: The Smiling Heart
The first step is to center yourself in your heart by imagining that your heart area is smiling. If you imagine it is smiling outward it opens the door of neutrality into which you can bring densities you wish to transform and realign.

It is essential that your heart-smile expresses the genuine quality of the neutral heart, which is contemplative, with deep chords of intuitive knowing and the soft hush of divine love. This is the attitude that you can hold in your heart area. When you settle into this attitude, you are ready for the second step.

Step Two: Invite the Densities Inside
Next you invite these stubborn energetic densities into your neutral heart. For example, suppose you are feeling discouraged, and you have identified its source as feeling unappreciated at work. The feeling of discouragement is only wearing a new face, the true energy of discouragement has been with you all of your life. When you were an infant you were discouraged when your mother went away from you. As a toddler, when you did not get your way. As a child, when you were scolded. As a teenager, when you were put down by your peers. As an adult, when you were unappreciated for your contributions.

This energy signature of discouragement, within your energetic field, is calcified every time you feel it, regardless of what the temporary source may be. Most of us have a strong energetic density around this feeling of discouragement. This is what you invite into the neutral heart, not the temporary disguise that discouragement is wearing today or yesterday, but rather the collective of discouragement that is the foundational energy for this feeling.

Each of the emotions that cause depletion of energy, creativity, intuition, mental acuity, and sense of well being can become calcified to the point that they interfere with your energetic field and its connection to the Oneness we all share. The negative emotions, like anger, envy, depression, chronic anxiety, and hopelessness, are like fundamental chords that we strike in our energetic field every time we feel them, and these chords resonate and activate other negative emotions, which can be our ruin.

Inviting these densities inside our neutral heart requires that we invite the fundamental chords. Here's what I mean. Imagine that anger is a chord that is played with three fingers. Each time you feel anger; these three fingers strike the chord. The chord resonates throughout your energetic field. It finds sympathetic chords that resonate with it and together they form a dissonance within your energetic field.

The fundamental chord is triggered by the three fingers, and what are the three fingers? They are the day-to-day events and experiences that strike the chord. And every time the chord is struck, it is welded tighter to your energetic field and your field becomes a little more rigid and less adaptive to the new energies of the six heart virtues.

Negative emotions, at their fundamental level, are packages of history like balls made out of rubber bands. It is to these "packages" that you extend the invitation, and by inviting them into the neutral heart, you are, in a sense, awakening them to their pointlessness in your present reality. In this step you are not trying to force them to change or remove them, but rather you are allowing them to feel the new perspective and energy field you are assembling.

You are creating a new discernment process with this approach, and this new process is "heard" by all parts of your system, including your energetic densities at their most fundamental level. You are accessing the intuitive guidance of your heart and asking it to realign the energetic blockages or stubborn energies that create the sense of imbalance, discouragement, and depletion that you feel. It is a gentle reminder to these old behaviors and stubborn energies that change is stirring and that they need to be aware of this change and either align to it or let go.

Step Three: Marinate with Conviction
The final step is to let these negative emotions "marinate" in the neutral space of your heart. Imagine these obstinate energies are like rigid knots when they enter your heart, and as they soak in the wisdom of its neutrality, they loosen up and begin to relax as they begin to understand your new plan. They do not magically disappear, but rather as they relax they choose to realign to the energetic grid you are consciously engineering.

What is stubborn and unwanted within you is not something you want to evict like an unwanted tenant or exorcise like a demon; rather it is a part of you that has served you in the past, and once aligned to your new plan, can continue to serve you in the future. Nonetheless, your heart—within the wisdom of its neutrality—entrains these stubborn energies to its plan and you must feel the certainty of this plan. Step three is focused on this certainty because it is in the crucible of conviction that old energies can realign and entrain to your new energetic grid.

The six heart virtues are the instruments we use to re-engineer the energy grid upon which we live. The old densities that exist in all of us are based on the history of our belief system and experiential world. In a sense, they are the bridge we crossed over to get to where we are in this very moment, but our learning must be constantly realigning itself to our present comprehension—our present learning needs. The Neutral Heart technique helps our historical learning and the behaviors and attitudes that arise from them to have less resonance and therefore cause less dissonance within our energetic field.

The Neutral Heart technique can be used for any set of emotional disturbances or imbalances, and it is ideal as a method of discernment for decision making; regaining your sense of empowerment; rebalancing your energetic field, or rejuvenating your attitudinal buoyancy.

As with any technique, the Neutral Heart is a framework. You can experiment with it, add your own ideas to it, and modify it to your own personality. If you find a better way to perform the steps in the process that helps you dial-in to the core purpose of the technique, then feel free to utilize these adjustments.

The Neutral Heart technique is not a universal remedy for emotional ills. Everyone feels depleted and discouraged from time-to-time. I'm not suggesting that if you practice this technique you will be free of these feelings, but rather if you apply it when you do feel these negative emotions, it will accelerate your movement through them, and you will feel that your energetic system has been refreshed and is able to take on the next challenge of life with greater ease and grace.

You do not need to practice the Neutral Heart technique in private or in a quiet room free of distractions. When you become adept with the technique you can use it at any time and in any place. It only takes a minute or two. Think of it like an energetic body maintenance program, not unlike the grooming you provide your physical body each time you take a shower or brush your teeth.

Your energetic (quantum) body is the connection you have to the universe of Oneness and the creative empowerment of virtuous cycles. Whatever care and maintenance you provide it returns a hundred-fold. It's truly one of your best investments.

From my world to yours,

James

[Edited on 14-9-2007 by Shayalana]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:38 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster, I love your "happys" and "smiles" , how wonderful, and thanks!!:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:00 pm 

I feel strongly drawn to parts of these messages:
"But the nature of living from the heart is that it is only relevant in the now. Its power to transform and heal, to enliven and enlighten, is contained in the flow of emotions that share your now-time."
and
"It is a gentle reminder to these old behaviors and stubborn energies that change is stirring and that they need to be aware of this change and either align to it or let go."

Lastly is the music of the Event Temple that repeats the "Patience Pays" . Sometimes the reminders that we are on the path moment by moment is very important. Our daily work life can be so huge, that the memory of the morning meditation has to become intuitive. To put the mindfulness of meditation onto auto-pilot before emerging from the embrace of family. To expect a calm measuring moment to happen always before an action or a reaction is ludicrous. Therefore, the ‘marinating’ can cause old reactions to be no longer in our patterns.

Patience, belief, immersion, intuition, or as the angel I wear around my neck of -honesty. Honest with ourselves, impeccable in actions, and embrace the past actions allowing all of our energy to become positively directed and driving us forward.

Thank you, Shayalana, for announcing the new message.
Tamarisk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:47 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks Tamarisk for that quote for I see something now I didn't after my other readings of it. Interesting that you hear "patience pays" in the soundtrack of the Event Temples, I hear, "miracles". WM music has a way of allowing one to hear exactly what they need to hear as the individuals they are as well as the collective. All of the music is riddled with magic for everyone.;):)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:01 am 
Posting Freak

What I especially love about all of this is that it truly is a new way of seeing and being. The test of that is the old exclusive ego/mind ways do not and cannot work here. And for those who insist on remaining in such a mode it will only make for confusion if not frustration and some will fall away out of fear. Judgement underlines all fear. For those who can get past the fear they will see how judgement in particular is its basis. This is something I learned today in my smiling heart.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:07 am 
Posting Freak

And with that and as Einstein discovered ,(not verbatum), you cannot find a new solution to a problem by incorporating the same kind of basis that created the problem to begin with. In other words you have to take a chance and perhaps a quantum leap too, and risk, not knowing where you are going to land. Another example of resiliance and it is ongoing.;)

[Edited on 15-9-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:10 am 
Posting Freak

So much to unravel , all winzipped. :P:D:D:D:D:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Worldblend[/i]
"Between now and 2012 our solar system is undergoing a migratory orbit that will take it within a current of empowering rays or cosmic frequencies that issue from the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is recommended that you devote a portion of your time to realign the blockages or densities within your energetic body during this time in order to align yourself to these new energies. Doing so will empower you to embody these frequencies and transmit them with greater potency."

Hmmmmmm. [/quote]

Yes, I've been reading about this for a few months. It keeps showing up all over the place for me lately. I'll post more later when I get more time along with some links. Funny, because I was just pondering this particular thing while out for a run.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:09 am 
Posting Freak

what frequencies? what articles? I mean, I read what James said... but have other's said the same thing? about the solar system aligning itself to some emission from the milky way galaxy?

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:13 am 

I believe John Major Jenkins has said something similar. I've just started reading his Mayan Cosmogensis 2012 book.

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:18 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
what frequencies? what articles? I mean, I read what James said... but have other's said the same thing? about the solar system aligning itself to some emission from the milky way galaxy? [/quote]

Yes, others have said the same thing. However, I don't recall anyone else telling of the six heart virtues and their application and being in the wilderness in such a way that James is right there with us learning as he goes along too with those others helping us with him.You figure. This is what the wilderness is all about, the unknown . Pioneers and we don't even know it. Oh, well....:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:41 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
[quote][i]Originally posted by Worldblend[/i]

Hmmmmmm. [/quote]

Yes, I've been reading about this for a few months. It keeps showing up all over the place for me lately. I'll post more later when I get more time along with some links. Funny, because I was just pondering this particular thing while out for a run.

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
what frequencies? what articles? I mean, I read what James said... but have other's said the same thing? about the solar system aligning itself to some emission from the milky way galaxy? [/quote]

[quote][i]Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker[/i]
I believe John Major Jenkins has said something similar. I've just started reading his Mayan Cosmogensis 2012 book. [/quote]

Yes, I have one of his books on hand, Galactic Alignment, The Transformation of Consciousness According to Mayan, Egyptian, and Vedic Traditions.

On page 19, referring to a figure of The galactic alignment....

[quote]
...depicts the alignment of the December solstice sun with the dark rift that lies along the Milky Way near the Galactic Center, an event determined by precession that culminates in the years around 2012. This type of alignment occurs once every 26,000 years.

Page 17...the Izapans calculatd forward to when the alignment between the soltice sun and the galactic heart would culminate and they arrived at the year that we call A.D. 2012, which is 13.0.0.0.0 in their Long Count calendar--the end of the thirteenth [i]baktun.[/i]
[/quote]

This is one link that Starduster provided....http://spiritofmaat.com/arc ... den.htm#fn

...and I remember seeing the a pic posted somewhere by her....maybe she can help me resurect this gem!!;):)

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

This is from the link I posted above from Starduster. It is an interview with Gregg Braden. I had read one of his books. I believe it was The Divine Matrix.

Anyway, I find what he is saying here very similar to what James is telling us and I find it particularly interesting that James is targeting this very time for us to exercise these virtues. He is obviously tapped into this being a very critical period for us to bring in this shift. I am honored to be here at this time to assist. I think we should keep reminding eachother how important it is for us to focus on utilizing these virtues in every opportunity we have each day. I also feel that it is very important that we exercise these virtues with each other because I have faith that this group has been targeted to make an exponential difference in this shift. May we all be gentle and understanding with eachother and speak from the depth of our hearts.

Love,
Kimberlee

[quote]
Wynn: So basically, if one wants to approach this change with the maximum positive outcome for themselves, the key is to live each day with the maximum output of love, compassion, and caring?

Gregg: Yes, and to do this, we have to live each day consciously. Be aware of the opportunities. Recognize the opportunities that cross our paths. Every day, we're given the opportunity to be tolerant of another belief system, to forgive someone who has hurt or angered us, to reconcile our own judgments about what should or should not be in our world.

[b]If we can reconcile these things as they cross our paths and consciously deal with them in the moment, then we know we're changing the chemistry of our bodies by changing the way we feel, and are thus preparing ourselves for whatever transitions the earth is going to go through.[/b]
If that makes sense.

Wynn: Yes, it does to me. Is there anything really important to close with for our readers that I might have missed?

Gregg: For the first time in our history, the fate of our species, our entire species, rests upon the choices of a single generation. And what we've just done is talked about what some of those choices are all about.

[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:29 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, someone else asked me about the link too...it is in the "electric sun" pg11 topic (2nd from bottom)...but I will post it here too....but when trying to research this further...all I could find was this "catched page" and all other links have been removed ???

[url]http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:z1R56fLdYZcJ:
http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/4-6-Th ... here.html+
http://www.+site:
http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk+psychi ... cd=6&gl=us[/url]

The Heliosphere

The Russian National Academy of Sciences in Novosibirsk, Siberia, have been carrying out little known research into the movement of our solar system through the galaxy. [b]They have also found that we are moving into an area of space where the vibration is higher.[/b] Wilcock explains that the Sun has a magnetic field and that field creates an egg around our solar system, which is called the heliosphere. The heliosphere is shaped like a big teardrop, which is heading into this area of highly charged space.

The Russians have looked at the leading edge of this heliosphere, and they have observed glowing, excited plasma energy there. This plasma energy used to be 10 astronomical units deep (an astronomical unit is the distance from the Earth to the Sun, 93,000,000 miles). So ten astronomical units represents the normal thickness of this glowing energy that we used to see at the front end of the Solar System.

Today, that glowing plasma has gone to 100 astronomical units deep. …. that's a 1,000 percent increase in the overall brightness of the energy at the front end of the Solar System.

And this means that [b]the Solar System itself is moving into an area where the energy is more highly charged.[/b] That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, which is called the Ecliptic. This in turn is saturating interplanetary space, which causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets.

[b]And this is conscious energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports. The harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. That's the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs of time. All this is happening all at the same time, and it's all working up to a crescendo where there is going to be a sudden shift.[/b]

This gives us an indication that [b]we are really going through some major changes. The charged particles that are transferred through the Sun and into our solar system are the factor that seems to be dictating our ascension process and DNA activation[/b] (the same thing?).

Wilcock explains:

[quote]We can see the case forming for the Sun’s energy being hyper-dimensional in nature, bringing in higher consciousness. This hyper-dimensional increase reaches its full breaking point at the moment of ascension, when we fully enter into an area of higher aetheric density…[/quote]

Does this then suggest that the human race, with the guidance of the psychic children, are preparing for this dimensional shift? It is clear that DNA mutation is a key factor here. It has been proved that those people with extra DNA have these ‘extra human functions’. It is also evident that the Earth, the Sun and our Galaxy are all going through major changes which are affecting our DNA and lifting our consciousness. It looks like we just have to go with the flow and take on these changes as the come. The psychic children have said this all along and thankfully they have been incarnating to give us the guidance and awareness we need.

[Edited on 22-9-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

when I researched the above...I found that "wilcock" was David Wilcock...and googled some more and found this ... sniped from http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... view&id=13

The Law of One series is now widely hailed as the most accurate and insightful channeled information of modern times. In the simplest terms, the Law of One model says that these changes are caused by our Solar System moving into a new zone of energy in the Galaxy.

On that note, Russian and NASA data has confirmed that the front end of the Sun’s magnetic field has become over 1000 percent brighter in the last 30+ years. We know that if you rub a piece of metal fast enough, you create what is known as friction, and the metal will begin glowing red-hot. In the same manner, the extra dust and energy in this new galactic energy zone is colliding with the Sun’s magnetic field, causing friction and creating a visible static charge of “plasma” energy at the front that is rapidly increasing in size and brightness.

As of 1997, Dr. Aleskey Dmitriev and other Russian scientists observed that the Galactic space we are now moving into is showing significantly higher concentrations of matter and energy, including charged particles of hydrogen, helium and hydroxyl, in addition to other new combinations of elements.

Although the West has always lagged behind the Russians in the scientific arena, they are finally catching up. Just as of August 2003, an ESA/NASA experiment called DUST, launched with the Ulysses satellite in 1990, has discovered that there is 300 percent more dust from our Galaxy entering the Solar System now than there was throughout all of the 1990s. More dust and more charged particles means more energy, more density, which is exactly the word Ra used to describe this new intergalactic zone. http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994021

In the Law of One series, this forthcoming Ascension event is said to propel the earth into a state that will be considered one hundred times more harmonious than life on Earth is at present, which would be a definite improvement… a world where, as the Master Jesus once said, “As I do these things, so shall ye do them, and greater things…” (Holy Bible, John 14:12)

The next question is this: Do we just sit back and wait for the “cosmic magic carpet ride,” or does personal ambition and participation have something to do with what we will experience as this interplanetary evolution completes itself?

The Law of One series and many other sources, including my own, tell us that we DO have to prepare for this event. Though some might groan as if hearing a bad punchline, the secret is that “it’s all about spiritual growth in the end.” In order to “make the Ascension”, we have to achieve an above 50-percent motivation towards “service to others,” or the positive path, as opposed to “service to self,” or the negative path.

Providing that we accept the validity of the Law of One information, we are then led to a crucial question: What IS Service to Others, exactly? How does one practice it to the best of one’s own ability, especially if you are trying to do more than just meet the minimum requirements?

At times, the Service to Others path is said to be the path of unity, seeing all others as the self, whereas the Service to Self path is said to be the path of separation, seeing the self as above all others. Here is the exact quote that emerged in the Law of One series when the questioner asked Ra for more detail as to the best way to follow the service to others path:

The best way to be of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self.

This involves self-knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex.

This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves.

This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

- The Law of One, Book One, Session 17, Page 166-167

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Does this then suggest that the human race, with the guidance of the psychic children, are preparing for this dimensional shift? It is clear that DNA mutation is a key factor here. It has been proved that those people with extra DNA have these ‘extra human functions’. It is also evident that the Earth, the Sun and our Galaxy are all going through major changes which are affecting our DNA and lifting our consciousness. It looks like we just have to go with the flow and take on these changes as the come. The psychic children have said this all along and thankfully they have been incarnating to give us the guidance and awareness we need.
[/quote]

I read an article tonight in the Atlantis Rising magazine relating to the book, The Cygnus Mystery by Andrew Collins. It very much relates to the theme we are talking about. I have underlined many places in this article and will add comment when I have a moment. It appears that our origin is from the constellation Cygnus. This has showed up in so many books I have read lately and other areas that I cannot discount their validity. More to come....

Love,
Kimberlee

[Edited on 22-9-2007 by Kimberlee]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves.
[/quote]

Amen girlfriend! This is sooooooooo key!!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

what the hell...might as well share all of this, since it is based upon "scientific fact" if you want to research this more here is the link...with links embedded in the following snip (which actually goes in front of the above post) :

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... view&id=13

We all know that the Earth is experiencing global warming and other changes, whether the petroleum giants like it or not. Just read the headlines.

What we may NOT know is the following:

SUN: The Sun’s magnetic field is over 230 percent stronger now than it was at the beginning of the 1900s, and its overall energetic activity has sizably increased, creating a frenzy of activity that continues to embarrass NASA’s official predictions.

VENUS: Venus is now glowing in the dark, as is Jupiter’s moon Io.

EARTH: In the last 30 years, Earth’s icecaps have thinned out by as much as 40 percent. Quite inexplicably, just since 1997 the structure of the Earth has shifted from being slightly more egg-shaped, or elongated at the poles, to more pumpkin-shaped, or flattened at the poles. No one at NASA has even bothered to try to explain this yet. Link to full article at NASA.

MARS: The icecaps of Mars noticeably melted just within one year, causing 50-percent changes in surface features. Atmospheric density had risen by 200 percent above previous observations as of 1997.

JUPITER: Jupiter has become so highly energized that it is now surrounded by a visibly glowing donut tube of energy in the path of the moon Io. The size of Jupiter’s magnetic field has more than doubled since 1992.

SATURN: Saturn’s polar regions have been noticeably brightening, and its magnetic field strength increasing.

URANUS: According to NASA’s Voyager II space probe, Uranus and Neptune both appear to have had recent magnetic pole shifts – 60 degrees for Uranus and 50 for Neptune.

NEPTUNE: Neptune has become 40 percent brighter in infrared since 1996, and is fully 100-percent brighter in certain areas. Also, Neptune’s moon Triton has had a “very large percentage increase” in atmospheric pressure and temperature, comparable to a 22-degree Fahrenheit increase on Earth.

PLUTO: As of September 2002, Pluto has experienced a 300-percent increase in its atmospheric pressure in the last 14 years, while also becoming noticeably darker in color.

Everything you have just read is referenced from mainstream media sources, and the full list of relevant links can be found within chapter eight of Divine Cosmos. The whole key to mass media control is to ensure that these facts are never seen all at the same time. It becomes “all too weird” once we add in the ever-increasingly stressful socio-political events on Earth, such as a “perpetual war against terrorism,” with the smirking Bush as Wild-West-Messiah-In-Chief playing “Bring ‘em On for Armageddon,” along with the fulfillment of many other ancient prophecies, including those of the Judeo-Christian Bible.

Here at DivineCosmos.com, we have freely published a compelling scientific case for there being a Convergence, Shift of the Ages, dimensional shift or Ascension now underway. When this solar-system-wide process is complete, estimated to be within the timeframe of 2010-2013, we can expect an “Omega Point” event that is literally “beyond our wildest dreams.” The changes in the Solar System are only the more obvious and physical result of these changes, where the energy of consciousness itself is being upgraded, causing mass evolution to occur.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

The above, however, differs (not necessarily conflict with) from James' expansive perspective of evolution/shift... revealed here:

[quote]Question 10 -- Do global events, such as warfare, famine, environmental issues etc play any part in mankind's discovery of the Grand Portal, or its move from the third to the fourth dimension?

It's important to understand that humanity is achieving this discovery as a natural extension of its evolutionary course. Along this pathway are strewn the follies of an immature race, and these follies can prevent or restrain safe passage to the Grand Portal. But fortunately, evolution is not a single track of physical or mental capabilities arranged in an ever-increasing structure of competence and adaptive skills. Evolution is operating on thousands of micropaths, and many of the most profound are invisible to the human senses.

The orientation that humanity is emerging from the relative darkness of the 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension is a misconception of the modern-day New Age movement. Humanity evolves to embrace the multiverse, and as it evolves it discovers that its superuniverse is accessible to the human mind in ways that defy logic. This is the stage upon which humanity is entering, and it is not to ascend in a vibratory epiphany to a higher dimension, but rather it is to interact with a broader multiverse of intelligence that heretofore has only been imagined by a handful of humanity's finest representatives.

Humanity will remain in the 3rd dimension, but will increasingly become aware of the higher dimensions while living in the 3rd dimension, even as First Source, its creator, does. First Source lives in the 3rd dimension, but is simultaneously aware of itself throughout the spectrum of the multiverse, and through Source Intelligence, is aware of all life forms in all dimensions. Humanity will ultimately access this same perspective by applying the Grand Portal as a "lens" through which it can gain admission to First Source consciousness. First Source -- in this specific example -- is less God than the archetype of the Wholeness Navigator. [/quote]

also in Answer to Question 26 we find this...snipped

"This transformation is not occurring as broadly as your question implies. It is limited to the human instrument of a small percentage of the overall human population. [b]I am aware that there are reports alleging that the earth, as a whole, is undergoing nothing short of a global transmutation, but it is not the case.[/b] Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill. "

which leads one to understand, that even if the solar system IS going through changes...a personal "transformation" or "shift" in consciousness is still required ... and the application of the heart virtues are a part of that.

It appears, though that James is revealing more and more about 2012 in references to it in the Energetic Heart Paper... as well as in more recent papers and this note

The Divine Cosmos materials, also suggest a personal "ascension" and while the Liminal Cosmogony list, "earth changes" first, in a series of steps leading to a global evolutionary leap, the time table gives 2080 as the date when, the GP will be in full effect ... which is IMHO is when we will "actually" be able to "separate" our consciousness, willfully ... and be able to "multiverse" if not physically, then at least "consciously" as related to the understanding of the HI, which will still be in the 3rd Dimension until the entire species "transforms".

OK...I am guessing here...so discern for yourself, what you will believe... I can see/imagine/intuit a universal change (2012) that will allow/prepare us for the GP, which is still greater than I can comprehend....considering that we still only have access to two of the TZs... and the Event Temples and still under construction....i am, no doubt, missing many valuable pieces ;)

[quote]Question 20 -- Many talk of the significance of 2012 to mankind. What is the truth behind 2012?

Understand one thing, significance is a relative term. To me, for example, significance is measured by the degree in which humankind edges closer to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Thus, using my criteria, the year 2012 is not a particularly significant year. However, if someone is more attuned to the physical environment, the year 2012 may indeed hold some significant events.[/quote]

I understand from all of this, that we should be careful not to load up on the "rapture" bandwagon... and assume that if we make it to 2012 we will automatically transform/evolve/shift... I think James is making it clear that it MAY be done...but it will require being aligned to the "new" frequencies, which I believe will be more "tuned" to the Primal Blueprint than we are now experiencing.

[Edited on 22-9-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The above, however, differs (not necessarily conflict with) from James' expansive perspective of evolution/shift... revealed here:

[quote]Question 10 -- Do global events, such as warfare, famine, environmental issues etc play any part in mankind's discovery of the Grand Portal, or its move from the third to the fourth dimension?

It's important to understand that humanity is achieving this discovery as a natural extension of its evolutionary course. Along this pathway are strewn the follies of an immature race, and these follies can prevent or restrain safe passage to the Grand Portal. But fortunately, evolution is not a single track of physical or mental capabilities arranged in an ever-increasing structure of competence and adaptive skills. Evolution is operating on thousands of micropaths, and many of the most profound are invisible to the human senses.

The orientation that humanity is emerging from the relative darkness of the 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension is a misconception of the modern-day New Age movement. Humanity evolves to embrace the multiverse, and as it evolves it discovers that its superuniverse is accessible to the human mind in ways that defy logic. This is the stage upon which humanity is entering, and it is not to ascend in a vibratory epiphany to a higher dimension, but rather it is to interact with a broader multiverse of intelligence that heretofore has only been imagined by a handful of humanity's finest representatives.

Humanity will remain in the 3rd dimension, but will increasingly become aware of the higher dimensions while living in the 3rd dimension, even as First Source, its creator, does. First Source lives in the 3rd dimension, but is simultaneously aware of itself throughout the spectrum of the multiverse, and through Source Intelligence, is aware of all life forms in all dimensions. Humanity will ultimately access this same perspective by applying the Grand Portal as a "lens" through which it can gain admission to First Source consciousness. First Source -- in this specific example -- is less God than the archetype of the Wholeness Navigator. [/quote]

also in Answer to Question 26 we find this...snipped

"This transformation is not occurring as broadly as your question implies. It is limited to the human instrument of a small percentage of the overall human population. [b]I am aware that there are reports alleging that the earth, as a whole, is undergoing nothing short of a global transmutation, but it is not the case.[/b] Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill. "

which leads one to understand, that even if the solar system IS going through changes...a personal "transformation" or "shift" in consciousness is still required ... and the application of the heart virtues are a part of that.

It appears, though that James is revealing more and more about 2012 in references to it in the Energetic Heart Paper... as well as in more recent papers and this note

The Divine Cosmos materials, also suggest a personal "ascension" and while the Liminal Cosmogony list, "earth changes" first, in a series of steps leading to a global evolutionary leap, the time table gives 2080 as the date when, the GP will be in full effect ... which is IMHO is when we will "actually" be able to "separate" our consciousness, willfully ... and be able to "multiverse" if not physically, then at least "consciously" as related to the understanding of the HI, which will still be in the 3rd Dimension until the entire species "transforms".

OK...I am guessing here...so discern for yourself, what you will believe... I can see/imagine/intuit a universal change (2012) that will allow/prepare us for the GP, which is still greater than I can comprehend....considering that we still only have access to two of the TZs... and the Event Temples and still under construction....i am, no doubt, missing many valuable pieces ;)

[quote]Question 20 -- Many talk of the significance of 2012 to mankind. What is the truth behind 2012?

Understand one thing, significance is a relative term. To me, for example, significance is measured by the degree in which humankind edges closer to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Thus, using my criteria, the year 2012 is not a particularly significant year. However, if someone is more attuned to the physical environment, the year 2012 may indeed hold some significant events.[/quote]

I understand from all of this, that we should be careful not to load up on the "rapture" bandwagon... and assume that if we make it to 2012 we will automatically transform/evolve/shift... I think James is making it clear that it MAY be done...but it will require being aligned to the "new" frequencies, which I believe will be more "tuned" to the Primal Blueprint than we are now experiencing.

[Edited on 22-9-2007 by starduster] [/quote]

Here is a link to an article I found at another forum. It kind of jumped at me and I keep seeing this same theme everywhere regarding the shift and the energies involved.

http://www.greatdreams.com/streams.htm

...a snippit or two from the article

[quote]
Time is a function of frequency. Just as you can have several tones occupying the same space in a musical chord, so the universe is a multidimensional construction, each dimension characteized by a certain frequency, or density. Your experience of time varies according to your experience of density. In the 3rd dimensional frequency you are currently experiencing prior to the Shift, time is linear, with a distinct past and a distinct future overlapping in a "now-time" called the "present". The present is a miniscule moment in 3-D reality. In the higher frequencies of density your sense of now-time is greatly expanded, collapsing the partititons between past and future and allowing you a much greater experience of "presence".
[/quote]

[quote]
For yes, there are cycles within cycles within cycles enfolded in your planetary birthing. Not only are you nearing the end of a millenium but you are also at the end of a 2160 year Piscean Age. The Aquarian Age you enter into is not just the beginning of another Age but the beginning of an entire 25,920-year cycle marked by the precession of the equinoxes. This Precessional Year also reflects the orbit of your solar system around Alcyone, the central sun of the Pleiades. Twice during the Precessional Year, including at the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, you enter the influence of a high-vibrational stream of unified light known as the "photon belt", emanating from the Galactic Sun, which synchronizes your entire galaxy to the Mind of God.

Your Galactic Sun is likewise completing its own spiral through the galaxies nearing the moment described in the Hindu Scriptures as the "inbreath of God". Everything in the current cycle of Creation up to this point has been an expression of the "outbreath of God". Now is the moment of return, when all things in all dimensions in all universes fold back to a higher octave of Unity. It is like the speedometer in one of your automobiles synchronizing to 99999 before turning over to Zero Point.

Zero Point refers to a convergence taking place on Earth that ties together all these great cycles with all the dimensions in Creation in the journey back to Oneness. The cusp of a millenium links with the cusp of an Age links with the cusp of a Precessional Year links with the cusp of a Galactic Cycle links with the cusp of the Creator’s Breath.

What does this mean? Because of the unique nature of this particular Zero Point, Earth stands at the threshhold of a cosmic moment of birth in which Creator and Creation become one. In other words, the veils between the dimensions are about to disappear for a moment of time, or rather a moment out of time, long enough for Creator consciousness to slip into the hearts and minds of all beings embodied on Earth, and by reflection, the entire inhabited universes. In this moment of timelessness, it is as if all Creation holds its breath with the Creator, and is then forever after infused with the Spirit of God.
[/quote]

I read an article Friday night in Atlantis Rising. It had to do with a book called The Cygnus Mystery by Andrew Collins. I plan on buying it.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/artic ... ystery.htm

[quote]
FROM THE AUTHOR OF

FROM THE ASHES OF ANGELS, GODS OF EDEN, GATEWAY TO ATLANTIS
AND TUTANKHAMUN: THE EXODUS CONSPIRACY

COMES

THE CYGNUS MYSTERY

A New Book from Andrew Collins

Cygnus, the celestial swan of classical mythology, is perhaps the oldest constellation in the world. It was represented as a bird on a pole within
the Lascaux cave in southern France some 17,000 years ago, while Göbekli Tepe - a megalithic stone temple complex 11,500 years old in southeast
Turkey - is aligned to this same star group, as are other Neolithic cult centres locally.

It is the same story with ancient stone and earthen structures worldwide, from the bird effigy mounds of North America to the Olmec centres of Mexico.
From the Incan sacred city of Cuzco, to the Egyptian Pyramids of Giza, the Hindu temples of India, and even Avebury, the largest stone circle in Europe
- all reflect an age-old interest in Cygnus. Why was this constellation singled out as important by our ancestors? Now new evidence suggests that
the arrival of unique cosmic particles from the Cygnus constellation might help explain not only why we gained a strange fascination for this star
system, recognised as the cosmic source of life and death, but also why the human race experienced an accelerated evolution in Upper Palaeolithic times.

"THE CYGNUS MYSTERY is an intellectual adventure that considers shamanism
and the influence of the Cygnus constellation on the minds of our Neolithic
ancestors. Andrew Collins takes readers into deepest, darkest caves in
search of the sound of the universe, making a compelling case for
Palaeolithic CERNs, and showing how a knowledge of subtle astronomical
events is necessary to understand human prehistory."

Jeremy Narby, anthropologist and author of THE COSMIC SERPENT.

In addition to this, THE CYGNUS MYSTERY explores the strange appearance of the Watchers of the Book of Enoch; examines the archaic beliefs of the star-worshipping Sabians and angel-worshipping Yezidi, who each saw the North Star as the direction of cosmic life and death. It shows that the Giza pyramids relate more closely to Cygnus than they do Orion, and reveals for the very first time the previously unrecognized entrance to an underworld domain equated directly with what American psychic Edgar Cayce referred to as the Hall of Records.

There is also in depth material on the significance of junk DNA to human evolution and ETI, as well as new insights into drug-induced mind-altered states and their relationship to deep cave settings for supernatural communications. I look at the real significance of DNA discoverer Francis Crick¹s LSD experiences, and provide chapters on Cygnus and the Milky Way as the cosmic mother, under names such as Bride, Brigit, Isis, Hathor, Nut, Venus and Saraswati.

Lastly, Andrew presents overwhelming evidence of life's cosmic origins, something that our earliest ancestors recognised, yet we have forgotten, and finally we look at Cygnus's upcoming role in the much anticipated events surrounding 2012.

[/quote]

From the article written about the book mentioned....

[quote]
...Two jets protrude from the poles of Cygns X-3, and one of them, the source of the exotic particles, points directly at earth, something unique in this galaxy, for no other stellar body has such an almighty cosmic gun barrel pointing straight at us.
[/quote]

Love,
Kimberlee