WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: another note from james....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
—Anne Frank

Anne Frank became a remarkably resilient person who knew how to express the six heart virtues regardless of circumstance because she connected the virtues of her heart to the purpose of her mission to improve the world. She understood that the virtues of the heart do not require a single coin, or physical skill, or intellectual keenness, or even freedom. All they require is practice.

I'm sure you are well aware of the sentiment that in order to change the world or improve it in any meaningful way, you, the individual, must first change yourself. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." This is very true and relates precisely to what we, as practitioners of living from the heart, have undertaken in our journey to emotional self-mastery.

In order for humanity to accept or embrace the new constructs of living from the heart and the interconnection of humanity and earth, we, who are drawn to this early on, are called to model this behavior. In effect, exemplify it in our world, and to do so without the accompanying judgment directed to those who do not.

As Anne Frank says, there is no need to wait a single moment. It is simply a shift from the murky sweetness of the idealistic heart to the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart where clarity resides. In this clarity, intuition flows, and this is your higher intelligence connecting to your world. When you bring this intelligence into your world, it appears not because of invitation, invocation, intention, prayer, or demand; it appears because you have shifted into your energetic heart, and you have made a commitment to live from this state.

If this shift is taken, your higher intelligence assists and guides you in your practice. The distinctions I make are subtle, but important. Move away from the over-sentimental, the over-caring patterns of the familiar heart. These are the old patterns. The new frequencies of the energetic heart—though hard to describe—are allied to concepts like clarity, coherence, precision, clear-headedness, efficiency of flow, intuitive presence, synchronicity, and the ever-present interconnectedness of life.

This is the shift in your own world that calls you; to improve yourself and the world in which we live, and to do so now. It is so easy in times of stress or pressure, lack of time or money, or family dysfunction to simply say, "I'll deal with it tomorrow or the weekend." But the nature of living from the heart is that it is only relevant in the now. Its power to transform and heal, to enliven and enlighten, is contained in the flow of emotions that share your now-time.

Nobody needs to wait a single moment.

From my world to yours,

James

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:07 am 

Thanks for pointing this out, AMW. I think I would have missed it otherwise. It never ceases to amaze me that my very thoughts show up the next communication. Event strings? Synchronicity? Connectedness?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." This has been going around and around in my head for several days.

And:" In effect, exemplify it in our world, and to do so without the accompanying judgment directed to those who do not." This has been on my mind as my biggest stumbling my whole life and mostly I get frustrated at myself for the judgements. This is the most important thing for me to work with right now, because it has felt natural to be able to see a person or situation and feel compassion, forgiveness, understanding but to be totally frustrated, angry and judgemental at the person standing next to me who can't "put themselves in another person's shoes" or because they got mad at me for having understanding! And thus begins the next visious cycle.

I also want to say that for me it seems that all the definitions of the heart virtues come back around to the three "Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral" 1) Universe relationship through gratitude 2) Observance of Source in all things 3) Nurturance of life. It seems to be another way of saying these things. But the emphasis, for me, is paying attention in a minute way to the emotional aspect of daily living. It makes me stop just a little longer and "tune in" a little more finely.

There are few more messages in here that touched my heart and spoke to my mind as well, helping to keep perspective in a few personal situations and I wouldn't be surprised that it is the same for others here as well.

:)
LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:49 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just wanted to bump this back up to the top.... I am still in awe...digesting :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:08 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by LearningToFly[/i]
Thanks for pointing this out, AMW. I think I would have missed it otherwise. It never ceases to amaze me that my very thoughts show up the next communication. Event strings? Synchronicity? Connectedness?

LTF [/quote]

LTF:

Thanks for posting your comments. I had that same realization as I read the paper. Interesting indeed.

Worldblend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Where did you find this note??

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:01 pm 

After you sign/log in go to MY JOURNEY and then JAMES' NOTES.

Then look on the right side of that page.There is a small menu with Welcome and A Shift of Heart and the dates.

That should do it!

And thanks, Worldblend, for your comments.
LTF

[Edited on 15-8-2007 by LearningToFly]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:11 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

After you sign/log in go to MY JOURNEY and then JAMES' NOTES.

Then look on the right side of that page.There is a small menu with Welcome and A Shift of Heart and the dates.
[/quote]

Thank you sweetheart!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
—Anne Frank

Anne Frank became a remarkably resilient person who knew how to express the six heart virtues regardless of circumstance because she connected the virtues of her heart to the purpose of her mission to improve the world. She understood that the virtues of the heart do not require a single coin, or physical skill, or intellectual keenness, or even freedom. All they require is practice.

I'm sure you are well aware of the sentiment that [b]in order to change the world or improve it in any meaningful way, As Mahatma Gandhi said, "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." [/b] This is very true and relates precisely to what we, as practitioners of living from the heart, have undertaken in our journey to emotional self-mastery.

In order for humanity to accept or embrace the new constructs of living from the heart and the interconnection of humanity and earth, we, who are drawn to this early on, are called to model this behavior. In effect, exemplify it in our world, and to do so without the accompanying judgment directed to those who do not.

As Anne Frank says, there is no need to wait a single moment. It is simply a shift from the murky sweetness of the idealistic heart to the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart where clarity resides. In this clarity, intuition flows, and this is your higher intelligence connecting to your world. When you bring this intelligence into your world, it appears not because of invitation, invocation, intention, prayer, or demand; it appears because you have shifted into your energetic heart, and you have made a commitment to live from this state.

If this shift is taken, your higher intelligence assists and guides you in your practice. The distinctions I make are subtle, but important. Move away from the over-sentimental, the over-caring patterns of the familiar heart. These are the old patterns. The new frequencies of the energetic heart—though hard to describe—are allied to concepts like clarity, coherence, precision, clear-headedness, efficiency of flow, intuitive presence, synchronicity, and the ever-present interconnectedness of life.

This is the shift in your own world that calls you; to improve yourself and the world in which we live, and to do so now. It is so easy in times of stress or pressure, lack of time or money, or family dysfunction to simply say, "I'll deal with it tomorrow or the weekend." But the nature of living from the heart is that it is only relevant in the now. Its power to transform and heal, to enliven and enlighten, is contained in the flow of emotions that share your now-time.

Nobody needs to wait a single moment.

From my world to yours,

James [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 am 
Posting Freak

This is so very beautiful! :)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
This is so very beautiful! :) [/quote]

I think it is so awesome how James is interacting with us now. It gives me great hope and encouragement.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:54 pm 

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." This has been going around and around in my head for several days.

And:" In effect, exemplify it in our world, and to do so without the accompanying judgment directed to those who do not." This has been on my mind as my biggest stumbling my whole life and mostly I get frustrated at myself for the judgements. This is the most important thing for me to work with right now, because it has felt natural to be able to see a person or situation and feel compassion, forgiveness, understanding but to be totally frustrated, angry and judgemental at the person standing next to me who can't "put themselves in another person's shoes" or because they got mad at me for having understanding! And thus begins the next visious cycle.

There are few more messages in here that touched my heart and spoke to my mind as well, helping to keep perspective in a few personal situations and I wouldn't be surprised that it is the same for others here as well.

LTF [/quote]

I agree. It can hurt to watch people causing pain, and although I feel compassion of the hurt or anger, it can be frustrating to watch them cycle through a virtual endless cycle. I have people with whom I do not interact very much as they continually travel self destructive paths. But I believe that as we can see and be aware of the pain, we also have to be able to avoid emotional entangements- by this I mean personal entanglements (personal cycles of pain)- not a removal of love. There is an element of wallowing in the drama when there is a person who has come and asked for assistance on some level and then returns again and again without any evidence of change.

James speaks of 'clarity' after the 'shift'. I believe what he is speaking of is the intuitive inner guidance of saying or doing what seems correct and then letting go. Sometimes the task is to speak and let the other take what they will from what you say. Some persons must hear a statement many times from many voices and still need to wait for the moment when they are personally ready to move on their own path. This does not remove the sadness of seeing one you love -stuck, but the sadness can change to appreciation of ourselves for being aware of a window when love can be shared and as a seed will grow in its time, clears the cloud of frustration. And also sometimes doing nothing is the correct role. Following the intuitive inner guide is the important step.

The last part of that is letting go of control for we have no control of anything but our own heart. By honoring the other person's path removes the hurt from our own heart. They are not doing anything "to" us. We choose our own reactions. Honor their path and their choices even when they are not the choices we would choose. The tricky part comes when these others have other victims. Do protect the innocent.

Sending love
Tamarisk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:48 am 

Yes Forgiveness lets us give of ourselves back to another again. :)

Post subject: A simple shift
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:27 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Tamarisk[/i]
I agree. It can hurt to watch people causing pain, and although I feel compassion of the hurt or anger, it can be frustrating to watch them cycle through a virtual endless cycle. I have people with whom I do not interact very much as they continually travel self destructive paths. But I believe that as we can see and be aware of the pain, we also have to be able to avoid emotional entangements- by this I mean personal entanglements (personal cycles of pain)- not a removal of love. There is an element of wallowing in the drama when there is a person who has come and asked for assistance on some level and then returns again and again without any evidence of change.

James speaks of 'clarity' after the 'shift'. I believe what he is speaking of is the intuitive inner guidance of saying or doing what seems correct and then letting go. Sometimes the task is to speak and let the other take what they will from what you say. Some persons must hear a statement many times from many voices and still need to wait for the moment when they are personally ready to move on their own path. This does not remove the sadness of seeing one you love -stuck, but the sadness can change to appreciation of ourselves for being aware of a window when love can be shared and as a seed will grow in its time, clears the cloud of frustration. And also sometimes doing nothing is the correct role. Following the intuitive inner guide is the important step.

The last part of that is letting go of control for we have no control of anything but our own heart. By honoring the other person's path removes the hurt from our own heart. They are not doing anything "to" us. We choose our own reactions. Honor their path and their choices even when they are not the choices we would choose. The tricky part comes when these others have other victims. Do protect the innocent.

Sending love
Tamarisk [/quote]

You speak of similar experiences it seems. It took me a long time to get to the place where I realized I could just let certain persons have their own experiences and I didn't have to physically be a part of it. It seems terrible in some ways but part of that is the guilt and shame that the other would like to "pin" on me/others, not consciously, of course (hmmm....that might not be true either. But that may be another conversation.) And part may be how we have learned to socially respond, the reactions we choose as you have pointed out.

The heart virtue exercises have been helping me to see these things with more clarity but that doesn't make it "easier." There is still choice in the matter.

[quote]It is simply a shift from the murky sweetness of the idealistic heart to the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart where clarity resides." Notes from James[/quote]

I don't know about simple but I have been contemplating what this means for me. Here's some rhetorical question: What is the "murky sweetness of the idealistic heart? what is the idealistic heart? what are the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart?" How am I noticing how this affects me? Surely this is a fantastic journey. A simple shift he says but this simple shift...how long has it been in coming. And how many others have been involved in unseen, unknown events temples along the way; sharing the energy that they have learned through living the art of the genuine?

I have noticed the last few weeks that I have held on to more ideals than I realized. Even in the smallest parts of my life. Some I have even remembered when others tried to point this out to me and I didn't/couldn't heed them. Thinking about the why's and wherefores is sobering and hilarious.

Simplicity does not equate easy so it seems.

Here's to interesting times ahead in your journeys.

LTF

[Edited on 1-9-2007 by LearningToFly]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

i figured there would be another note from james this Sept 1....

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:08 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]It is simply a shift from the murky sweetness of the idealistic heart to the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart where clarity resides." Notes from James[/quote]

I don't know about simple but I have been contemplating what this means for me. Here's some rhetorical question: What is the "murky sweetness of the idealistic heart? what is the idealistic heart? what are the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart?" How am I noticing how this affects me? Surely this is a fantastic journey. A simple shift he says but this simple shift...how long has it been in coming. And how many others have been involved in unseen, unknown events temples along the way; sharing the energy that they have learned through living the art of the genuine?

I have noticed the last few weeks that I have held on to more ideals than I realized. Even in the smallest parts of my life. Some I have even remembered when others tried to point this out to me and I didn't/couldn't heed them. Thinking about the why's and wherefores is sobering and hilarious.

[Edited on 1-9-2007 by LearningToFly] [/quote]
Exactly, simple is not easy. And it seems the actual art is not only not so easy to perform, but it is not easy to thoroughly understand all the implications or even many of them in the first place, to make the shift. And I ask myself, where is the border really between understanding everything and knowing everything? My answer here would be [i]minimum time[/i].
[quote]

(A Shift of Heart)
[/quote]
Let me expand a little bit on this matter of judgment -- because I believe judgment is no problem. You may judge. In other words, you may judge [i]me[/i]. You will see what will take place, because something wonderful will happen. In the process of judging me, you start hearing what I really say, and you may even also discover James' words in a new daylight again. For he only proposes not to judge yourself -- but to understand this not in words, but from all angles.
[quote]

(A Shift of Heart)
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:56 am 

The heart virtue exercises have been helping me to see these things with more clarity but that doesn't make it "easier." There is still choice in the matter.

I don't know about simple but I have been contemplating what this means for me.

Here's to interesting times ahead in your journeys.

LTF

[Edited on 1-9-2007 by LearningToFly] [/quote]

‘Simple’ and ‘easy’ are not synonymous. ‘Simple’ leads to the idea that something is possible and there is an answer or a process that is able to be followed. If something is going to be complicated it would mean that there are many processes and the idea of success is not guaranteed by any, in fact, an application of all may be needed and there is still the opportunity or need to reevaluate the formula. ‘Easy’ is the idea that the process, especially as it has to do with inner-work, a revamping of our personal way of interacting and outlook on others necessitates a commitment of time , attention, and diligence. That is never ‘easy’. “me” work is the hardest:)
Sending love

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:22 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Tamarisk[/i]
‘Simple’ and ‘easy’ are not synonymous. ‘Simple’ leads to the idea that something is possible and there is an answer or a process that is able to be followed. If something is going to be complicated it would mean that there are many processes and the idea of success is not guaranteed by any, in fact, an application of all may be needed and there is still the opportunity or need to reevaluate the formula. ‘Easy’ is the idea that the process, especially as it has to do with inner-work, a revamping of our personal way of interacting and outlook on others necessitates a commitment of time , attention, and diligence. That is never ‘easy’. “me” work is the hardest:)
Sending love [/quote]

Thank you. You expounded well on my thoughts on "simple is not easy." The metaphorical example I was thinking about is going back to a simple gardening lifestyle. That's what I did all summer. It is definitely not easy. That is if you want really outstanding benefits it is not easy. Anyone can throw some seeds in the ground and watch them grow but giving the time and effort to the weeding, cultivating, maintaining nutrient balance through composting, pest control and all that jazz not to mention putting it all up for the winter! (Sorry I just got excited about my "simple lifestyle" this summer!)

Anyway it does fit right in with "a revamping of our personal way of interacting and outlook on others necessitates a commitment of time , attention, and diligence. " Paying attention to the way the heart virtues weave in the moment to moment while exciting and interesting is something I find I have to maintain the "attention and diligence" for, because sometimes it is easy to fall back into the old way. But it seems there is always something to spur the attention back to the heart. Appreciation of wholeness is especially what I find is working for me.

I had an interesting experience that related to a better understanding of the "shift from the murky sweetness of the idealistic heart to the sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart where clarity resides." I was having a CST session today and something came up from my childhood that made me remember how I personally framed/formed some of my ideals. There was a sadness and regret because something I felt I missed out on but this quickly passed with the knowledge of what this murky sweetness is to the feeling of the heart qualities and the gratitude/appreciation of the wholeness of life. It really didn't matter what the old experience was just that it expanded my personal understanding. And that it can add to the collective sharing eventually.

LTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I would figure another note from james would be patience pays...

[img]http://www.spiritvoyage.com/gallery/items/CDS-001781.med.jpg[/img]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:45 pm 

I always envisionaged James to look like Millhouse from the Simpsons. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:23 am 
Posting Freak

i picture someone in their mid 30's.

[img]http://www.tos.beastlet.com/mmodel1.jpg[/img]

-Philosophy 4

Post subject: sentimental heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:50 pm 

LTF, I do not know what a CST meeting is, so I am unsure what to say. The part I would like to reply to is the "sober-clean qualities of the energetic heart where clarity resides".

I have recently dealt with my growth in these issues for being diligent is a difficult path for me. When I am relaxing after being very diligent, I can really blow it. I realized today the issue for me and I believe I have made some progress towards my path. I was way off base as much of what we are (many of us) doing here, it doesn't mean anyone else is in the same place at all. It is easy to say , do , or act in a way such a way that can offend or disrupt another's sensibilities .
The heart values are good to think about while trying to understand not only their feelings, but also my own.
The heart values creates a lens to focus clarity and bring sobriety (maturity) in interactions with others.

Sending love,
Tamarisk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

[i]These heart virtues seem to prompt our GM social conditioning to resurface.

~Be nice and use your manners~

So....no its not about acting sweet and kind to others...or being a good person....it's about uncovering the authentic core which is there shining out in all of us.... and expressing that essence in all we do and say.

The ego/mind distortions of a separate self are what cover the core essence and keep it from expressing unity.....the authentic self IS love... it doesn't have to pretend anything at all...it doesn't have to practice loving, it is love.

What we practice is dispersing the layers of distortion and conditioned behavior that keep love locked up.

We understanding finally that sentimental love is a mental pursuit... the mind cannot love.

Only in the energetic heart can we find and express love.

seed[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:27 am 

Hi Tamarisk,

CST = Cranial Sacral Therapy A type of soft tissue body work that I give and receive. I won't go into detail about it here. Suffice it to say that it can take you very, very deep.

Co-Incidentally, a friend was in town and gave me another session yesterday that helped clear up some really old things. It brought some other things to my attention, as usual.

And also yesterday I was thinking about that word sober feeling that I didn't really understand why that word was used and then I see that you wrote (maturity). Thank you, that really helped my understanding just that much more.

Yes, I too, find that practicing the heart virtues always, always comes right back to myself. It is a veritable lens. It does teach and help disperse the "layers of distortion and conditioned behavior that keep love locked up." (thanks, seed)

It is another way of clearing/cleaning/changing old beliefs.

LTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:57 am 

LTF,

Yes, I've been finding doing the grid meditation is helping me clear away and heal alot of old beliefs and "layers of distortion and conditioned behavior" or should I say bringing these layers to the surface so they can be changed/cleaned.;)

Kivawolfspeaker

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:28 pm 

Our awareness is certainly increasing. :)

Tonnie