WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Studying James' Notes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am 
 WWW  Profile

Study group session (5th of August 2012)

Area of focus: James' Notes at http://www.EventTemples.com

1). Note Title: “Welcome(Date Given: 31st of July 2007)

* In this welcome note, James points out that those who have become registered members of EventTemples, have likely been drawn to the experience with a sense of curiosity and hope. James also paints a metaphoric image of it being like a personal quest to discover, participate and contribute within “a new journey into the wilderness of emotional self-mastery; energetic transfers; quantum communities; and evidence of the spiritual connectedness we all share.”

* Within the note, James helps us to be aware that when “journeying into the wilderness” we are departing from the comparatively smooth “pavement” of religion, science, and philosophy. “...movements, by necessity, are more measure as there are no roads that define the path.”

* “... we need to step out of our familiar patterns and live from our hearts’ sober and higher-dimensional intelligence.”

* “Practice the six heart virtues. In the course of your journey into the wilderness, they are the only compass you will need.”

2). Note Title: “A Shift of Heart(Date Given: 8th of August 2007)

* This note adds extra texture to the project introduction interview between James and Sarah.
James uses the remarkable life example of Anne Frank http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Frank to demonstrate the level of resilience that is accessible within a human being when they are able to, regardless of circumstance, connect the virtues of their heart to the purpose of their mission to improve the world.

* “... the virtues of the heart do not require a single coin, or physical skill, or intellectual keenness, or even freedom. All they require is practice.”

* We are being called to exemplify (through our own behaviours and actions) the new construct of living from the heart with an interconnected consciousness of Oneness with all humanity and with Earth.

* To bring this intelligence through the energetic heart into this world we need to each make a personal commitment to live from this state. There is no need to wait a single moment, as this opportunity exists within every moment of now-time.

3). Note Title: “Neutral Heart Technique(Date Given: 12th of September 2007)

* In this note James provides for us a vital technique that can allow us to take care of the existential “discouragement” feeling that can often create an energetic density within the perception of our life.

* The Neutral Heart technique “is an excellent method to refresh and rebalance your energy system especially when the feelings of depletion and discouragement overtake your expression of the heart virtues in your daily life.”

* James explains that there is a place of neutral feelings within the energetic heart where energy-draining perceptions can shift and transform with a gentle nudge. “Neutrality is the pivot of transformation.”

* It is vital for us within this period of galactic alignment to devote a portion of our time to realign the blockages or densities within our energetic bodies in order to align ourselves to the new energies/cosmic frequencies that have entered into our solar system.

* “The neutral heart technique has three steps, which are designed to help you transform the stubborn energetic densities that have concretized in your energetic field and align them to the new energy-flow in which you are learning to live.”

Step One: The Smiling Heart. This first step is to center yourself in your heart by imagining it is smiling outwards which in turn opens the door of neutrality into which you can bring densities you wish to transform and realign. The key for the smiling heart stage to work is to first settle into an attitude aligned with the genuine quality of the neutral heart. “...contemplative, with deep chords of intuitive knowing and the soft hush of divine love.”

Step Two: Invite the Densities Inside. This step will enable you to invite the stubborn energetic densities into the neutral heart space so that the control they have upon you can be released. The key is to awaken the energetic densities to the pointlessness of their existence within your present reality, through allowing them to feel the new perspective and energy field you are assembling.

Step Three: Marinate with Conviction. “The final step is to let these negative emotions “marinate” in the neutral space of your heart.” This is a process of softening the rigid nature of obstinate energies by soaking them in the liberating wisdom of neutrality. A vital key at this stage is to feel a sense of conviction and certainty so that the obstinate energies can realign and entrain to your new energetic grid. “Your energetic (quantum) body is the connection you have to the universe of Oneness and the creative empowerment of virtuous cycles."

** Please review the full details of James Notes directly from their source at http://www.eventtemples.com
~ edited to correct the date given for the Neutral Heart Technique note

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Studying James' Notes
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:18 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think that it is important to point out that being Neutral requires an effort ... because almost every issue that we face in MEST - has already been "labeled" positive or negative by the Genetic Mind ... some might ask why we need to neutralize "positive" things :roll: and may assume because they are accepted by the GM (collective determination of the species) they don't need work ... but here is where we fail to see the value of this practice ... because even the things that we find "positive" need work :wink:

being "positive" or negative, is is not neutral - and a great deal of the things deemed positive by the GM - aren't - lets take something totally superficial and right in your face - for example - how we dress ... the GM encourages us today to ignore the weather completely and expose as much flesh as possible - even in the work place ... the ladies on the news, wear outfits with plunging necklines to expose their "positive assets" (their surgically enhanced boobs) ... their ensemble accents their body's shape, and their legs are exposed way above their knees and the camera is set to take it all in - which IMO to their employers is a positive thing ( for those who like sugar in their coffee (snicker) ) this way those who aren't really interested in the News, can enjoy watching it - and improve the Channel's ratings - if there is something "postitive" to watch

When you go shopping to buy little girls clothes, it is shocking to realize, that all their clothes are cut to expose (or get them used to exposing) their sexuality - now when we buy these clothes and dress our innocent little girls, up in these clothes - they look like little hookers - yet we don't seem to understand why there are so many pedophiles out there who are "triggered" by that appearance - and insist that this is THEIR problem - when they are reacting normally to an image that sexually excites them - no matter what age the person wearing them might be ... these clothes were designed to make them look "appealing" which today means "hot or phat"

this is just one of the many "issues" we need to marinate in our hearts ... and to neutralize ... we need to understand, that even what we consider Positive needs to be neutralize too ... because "positive" is not any more neutral than negative :wink:

The purpose of this practice is to free our selves from ignoring the fact that these pre-determined values that define "political correctness" are not Universally accepted - or even globally accepted - and that the individuals who find the way Americans dress is obscene - aren't necessarily negative - what one culture finds positive, another may perceive as negative - when in fact, clothing is neither positive or negative - and it - along with any of the things we do to make ourselves "attractive" or acceptable ... make-up, tats, jewerly, hair styles, shoes and even the cars we drive- reveal a lot more than flesh - they reveal that we believe, that our outward appearance is more important than what we are hoping to express - which is often ignored because our "mask" is so distracting.

If the heart is doing what it was designed to do (originally) - which is to neutralize all issues, then personal judgments have no value - and seen for what they really are - an excuse for self promotion - ego centered expression of our ignorance.... that we all have equal value because the fact is, the Heart's intelligence and its purpose is not influenced by the clothes that someone is wearing - it is serving its purpose, when transfering knowledge - which is Neutral -to everyone, whether they are dressed to the nines or naked :D

balance IS neutral ... equal amounts of pos and neg create balance .... but the influence of both tends to weigh us down
neutrality is the absence of either - it is clear of any pre-determined value - even those established by the GM or the Hierarchies - it is open to all - that IS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

hi starduster, just letting you know that I did read your contribution here, and did my best to understand it.
All I know is that for these helpful techniques (Neutral Heart etc,) that James has offered us to potentially utilise in our lives to be effective, it is important to keep things simple and to simply do our best to practice them.

The journey in life that we have entered into is something that does obviously have some core difficulties and the natural course of our life often presents a variety of challenging situations (internally & externally) that we need to deal with and navigate through in the best way that we possibly can.

I find this particular technique (the Neutral Heart) to be very helpful, and I feel that it is purposefully designed and delivered to us in very simple terms so that it can retain its ability to be effective for many of us. My sense is that it has great potential to assist people (including myself) in a deep and vital way.

I do my best to not be ignorant or oblivious to the kind of (real) problems that you have identified and turned my focus towards here, and I also have a deep sense of caring and respect towards the children of our world. I appreciate your obvious concern, care, love and respect that you have.

Let us all work together (and individually) to be the change we wish to see in the world, and do our best to reconfigure any previous deep sense of hope that we have for the future welfare of humanity into an even deeper sense of conviction and personal commitment towards ensuring that it comes to Be.

Heartfelt regards,

~ Michael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 am 
Posting Freak

I love the neutral heart technique because it makes very obvious what is heart intelligence and what is contrived by the mind as in intellectually based programs activated by the HMS to keep one distracted and diverted from listening to the heart intelligence. I mean how do you forgive programs? You don't. You see them for what they are and forgive yourself with understanding and compassion for any judgments you have placed on yourself for being distracted and diverted by such automatic programs.We are in the process of retraining ourselves and the more we use this technique the less we are entangled in such mind chatter and we dispel those pockets of heavy dark dense energy from the planet. Yaaay! I never stay long with the distraction and diversion but do stay as long as possible in how wonderful those heart virtues feel as in reveling in the heart intelligence leaning ever so close to listen and listen and listen to what it whispers to me. I use this technique everyday and every time I can see the HMS activating distractions and diversions away from my heart intelligence. You can feel the difference so much as in one is insistent chatter in the head producing emotions of irritation to entangle you in and the other is calm if not still from the heart , strong and firm. HeartMath also has a similar technique and for the same purpose in keeping one focused on the Heart and not entangled in endlessly chattering mind producing incoherent emotional reactions all in your head but effecting the body and planet, adversely as well.. Thanx for this timely post Mick it is much appreciated. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

when you post the same thing in every topic, Shay it insults my intelligence - I got the message the first time BEFORE you even posted it - from Markz A WEEK AGO ... I don't need you to repeat it twenty time, I have no problems with comprehension ... you are not performing a service by browbeating us with the OBVIOUS - why do you continue this practice - is is like saying "what I have to say bears repeating again and again - and I feel the need to repeat it because YOU are so dense" ... when it really reveals you haven't mastered any of your emotions your enthusiasm is not contagious it is repulsive and rude ... now that Nat is gone, you are the only member who "quotes" them self instead of the materials . :lol: :lol: :lol:

in keeping with the discussion, I guess this is the perfect example of someone who is NOT neutral :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

starduster still doesn't get it. I don't read any of her posts. They are intended to elicit lower frequency reactions you can tell by how you feel after reading them. It is rather simple. I don't need a "handler". Never have. She's known for what she is, except by herself, for all the programming that prevents her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

A good idea,,,,I am in favor of IT.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 am 
 WWW  Profile

Study group session (26th of August 2012)

4). Note Title: “The Compassion Grid(Date Given: 1st of June 2008)

* This note was focused towards “quantum-energetic grids that encompass sentient planets.” The Compassion grid can be likened to the “alpha” grid, and it has great potency and therefore influence. Compassion is the strongest of the grids because it has frequencies of love, grace, understanding, humility, forgiveness, valor and appreciation intermixed.

* We contemplated the subject of disparate entities and forces (e.g. distractions, dissuasion, control, fear, ignorance, addiction). It can be observed that the disconnection and fear that comes from ignorance often perpetuates ignorance.

* This note instigated discussion pertaining to Neutrality, Polarity Thinking, Freewill Choice, Compassion and Spirit Intelligence.

* James also explained the nature of relational frequencies generated by an individual into the grid, and how it is less potent in comparison to Spirit-led compassion, which is more focused on the facilitation of humanity’s collective intelligence.

* When we allow Spirit to lead the distribution of our compassion, it will over time enable the overall Compassion Grid to become more Spirit-led and aligned to its true purpose. The Event Temple sessions are purposefully designed to contribute towards this process.

5). Note Title: “Participating in Event Temples(Date Given: 11th of June 2008)

* This note was focused on the importance of following the genuine nudge of the heart and soul. Authenticity and Naturalness are the important keys when participating in Event Temples. “One is best served if they do not participate out of obligation or sense of duty.”

* “There is no judgement that more is better, less is worse. What is important is that you participate at the beckoning call of your own heart and soul, and when you arrive at an EventTemples session, it is because you feel the genuine desire of your heart and soul to radiate compassion.”

* “It is the “great naturalness” of the act that empowers it, that connects you to a deeper reservoir of spirit where you can radiate an energetic pulse of a magnitude you would otherwise believe impossible.”

6). Note Title: “Vibrations of Coherence(Date Given: 3rd of May 2009)

* This note was focused on the subject of coherently aligned vibrations of energy.

* “All that is existent in our universe is in motion – an intricate, interwoven web of vibrating energy, rising from the sub-quantum, high frequency levels to don the fabric of spacetime and wear the persona of matter.”

* As individuals, we are awakening to the simple fact that we also co-exist as One Being, whilst simultaneous remaining sovereign and unique.

* “This uniqueness is found in our vibration just as Oneness is found in the vibration, the tone of equality, the Symphony of Source.”

* Thoughts, feelings, words, actions are each vibratory emanations that flow in and around each of us. And it is this vibratory field that activates, co-creates, and transforms our world at its core reality, which then cascades outward to our local universe.

* “If these emanations are coherent, they become powerful as facilitators, guides, and co-creators.”

* “We are emanating our vibratory field through our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual nature, and to the extent that these are coherent expressions, our vibratory filed is more effective as an activator and facilitator of Oneness across time and space.”

* James also mentioned how our identity is not material, nor is bound to only this time and space. So even though as human beings we may experience less than perfect health, flowing abundance, and utter bliss and happiness, we should not fall victim to the attitude that we are somehow “doing it wrong.”

* Our human instrument is not a stable field that holds a position... we are dynamic and always moving with the life energy that animates us, and there is a rhythm in the modulation.

* “You are a vibratory field of energy living within the One Field that is eternal, free, united, and equal to all.”

* “You, and everything else around you, are vibratory energy, which is part of a symphony that we call the universe. When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness.”

* “This is important to understand because as spiritual activists we are not trying to use our vibratory consciousness to make change or intervene in the affairs of our planet. It is simply a dance of vibratory Oneness. It is an exchange of co-creation...”

** Please review the full details of James Notes directly from their source at http://www.eventtemples.com

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

starduster still doesn't get it. I don't read any of her posts. They are intended to elicit lower frequency reactions you can tell by how you feel after reading them. It is rather simple. I don't need a "handler". Never have. She's known for what she is, except by herself, for all the programming that prevents her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there you go again, revealing how IGNORE-ant you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

apparently YOU don't "get it" Shay ... with a wholeness perspective (gained via the transformation ) NOTHING is rejected ... there are no DUALITIES that are real ... no pos or neg ... look around you - nothing is "black and white" unless you are living in the DARK ... I am just another "color" that enhances the big picture ... that YOU ignore, and limit your perspective of.

every post you make, that includes your JUDGMENTS of others, reveals two things Shay, that you do not have a Wholeness Perspective and that you choose to live in the Saviorship model of existence and that you depend upon the HMS to "translate" for you. You aren't fooling anyone but your-self - with your resistance to the awareness that we ALL contribute EQUALLY to the Plan, there is no one more "spiritual" than another ... FS can be found (if that is what you are looking for) in all manifestations of Life

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.

until you master these basic (foundational) Principals found in the First Philo, you aren't going to progress Shay - plain and simple ... if you can't fine FS in ME - then it is because you are resisting this awareness - of your own free will. Belittling me does not make you greater it reveals your IGNOREance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry Mick, I didn't mean to hijack the attempt you are making to share the collective findings of your study group ... but Shay presented the perfect example of IGNOREance/Evil and I thought to point it out - as it demonstrates how easily it is to discern the intent and the agenda of those who aren't really interested in discussing the topic ...

I would like to add some comments to what your collective study reveals ... because when you limit your conclusions to the perspective of a few individuals, you will not get a Wholeness perspective ... so I am going to contribute mine, here in the WMF where it was intended to be shared globally, in hopes that it might enhance the overall perspectives, and that others will also contribute to our complete understanding (nothing rejected) I appreciate that you are sharing these findings, here and offering us this opportunity to contribute to them

StrengthAndFreedom wrote:
Study group session (26th of August 2012)

4). Note Title: “The Compassion Grid(Date Given: 1st of June 2008)

* This note was focused towards “quantum-energetic grids that encompass sentient planets.” The Compassion grid can be likened to the “alpha” grid, and it has great potency and therefore influence. Compassion is the strongest of the grids because it has frequencies of love, grace, understanding, humility, forgiveness, valor and appreciation intermixed.

I am a little confused by this last statement - either it is the "grid of compassion" - or it is the grid of -"love, grace, understanding, humility, forgiveness, valor and appreciation intermixed." ... my understanding is that Compassion is one note in the harmony of the Love Frequency ... and that Compassion, defined by the LTO is "the desire to share new intelligence" ... so the reason it is understood as the "alpha grid" is because, without this basic knowledge - that forms the structure of the grid that all the others use for a foundation (Knowledge/Truth/FSI) then there will be no "harmony" no support for us to build upon

* We contemplated the subject of disparate entities and forces (e.g. distractions, dissuasion, control, fear, ignorance, addiction). It can be observed that the disconnection and fear that comes from ignorance often perpetuates ignorance.

here I see the group trying to re-enforce Dualities that are not REAL ??? and an attempt to associate Compassion with emotional reactions ... Compassion is not an emotion ... any more than Love is an emotion - and we need to stop associating it or any of the other HVs to the Emotional System of the HI - they are FREQUENCIES undetectable (and un identifiable to the HI that has not experienced authentic Compassion) ... that you either resonate with and contribute to - or not.

* This note instigated discussion pertaining to Neutrality, Polarity Thinking, Freewill Choice, Compassion and Spirit Intelligence.

* James also explained the nature of relational frequencies generated by an individual into the grid, and how it is less potent in comparison to Spirit-led compassion, which is more focused on the facilitation of humanity’s collective intelligence.

Spirit-led compassion ... hummm, and what Spirit might that be (if not the Universal Entity aka our Higher Selves)- if we are all Spiritual Beings - aren't we all being "led" to Knowledge via (FS's) Compassion (our desire not to be IGNOREant?) and where does this Knowledge come from ? if not from those sharing it? The LTO is sharing it with us (making us aware of it) - and we are sharing our unique perspectives of it, with others ... each of us have a "plank" that provides a unique perspective of Earth life, from this "grid" that soon will encompass the entire Earth - giving us a Universal Perspective - from all points of vision - combined (nothing is rejected)

* When we allow Spirit to lead the distribution of our compassion, it will over time enable the overall Compassion Grid to become more Spirit-led and aligned to its true purpose. The Event Temple sessions are purposefully designed to contribute towards this process.

My intent, when visiting the EVT, is to contribute genuine Compassion (not my own knowledge but the knowledge that FS provided me with) to the Grid - the structure that will enable Universal Knowledge to encompass the Earth and eliminate IGNOREance) ... there is a "hub" in that grid where my individuated consciousness has been assigned - to give me the opportunity to contribute my unique perspective to the others connected to this grid ... I envision what I contribute as a ball of golden light - that when projected into the grid, enhances its (collective) "light" as it mingles with the "light" that others contribute ... that "brightens" the entire grid as it pulses at the tone of equality to all the other interlocking hubs

5). Note Title: “Participating in Event Temples(Date Given: 11th of June 2008)

* This note was focused on the importance of following the genuine nudge of the heart and soul. Authenticity and Naturalness are the important keys when participating in Event Temples. “One is best served if they do not participate out of obligation or sense of duty.”

yes, I have see enough of the results of "doing one's duty" without a desire to contribute something unique and vital to the "system" ... as James has reminded us repeatedly, if our Heart is not "in it" our efforts are distorted by the HMS programs - which were designed to suppress the Sovereign Integral because the Heart is the interface (sub-conscious) device between the Soul (entity consciousness) and the Entity who has limited their selves to the HI's perspectives ... the particles of gold that pool into the ball of Compassion/NEW intelligence - come from the Soul's core - the heart of the Entity/God fragment- I have taken picture of this process while "in" the temple ... I can see this pool of gold accumulating as it pours from the area of the human heart ... it doesn't get passed on to the the HMS - it goes directly from the Heart to the Grid

* “There is no judgement that more is better, less is worse. What is important is that you participate at the beckoning call of your own heart and soul, and when you arrive at an EventTemples session, it is because you feel the genuine desire of your heart and soul to radiate compassion.”

yes, the Soul knows when it has something "enlightening" to contribute ... the HI is the conduit of communication between the physical (MEST) and the spiritual realities that co-exist and which allow FS to evolve and expand - remain in motion when we contribute OUR individuated perspectives from the Soul - and it is my personal believe that the Soul ALWAYs has something to contribute :D making the "temple" the perfect place to "exchange" knowledge or tap into "New Intelligence"/ Compassion.

when you sincerely feel, that what your individuated consciousness can contribute, will enhance/transform the WHOLE - it strengthens your desire to contribute - more is always better (closer to complete)

* “It is the “great naturalness” of the act that empowers it, that connects you to a deeper reservoir of spirit where you can radiate an energetic pulse of a magnitude you would otherwise believe impossible.”

yes, it is a genuine response to the gratitude that you feel when you discover this Personal Wisdom - and are inspired to share it (from the Pool) metaphorically speaking, I have noticed that my plants grow (faster and stronger) when they are drenched with water - even though their root system is connected to the "pool" - they appreciate this splash of nourishment from external (loving and understanding) Source :wink:

6). Note Title: “Vibrations of Coherence(Date Given: 3rd of May 2009)

* This note was focused on the subject of coherently aligned vibrations of energy.

* “All that is existent in our universe is in motion – an intricate, interwoven web of vibrating energy, rising from the sub-quantum, high frequency levels to don the fabric of spacetime and wear the persona of matter.”

* As individuals, we are awakening to the simple fact that we also co-exist as One Being, whilst simultaneous remaining sovereign and unique.

* “This uniqueness is found in our vibration just as Oneness is found in the vibration, the tone of equality, the Symphony of Source.”

* Thoughts, feelings, words, actions are each vibratory emanations that flow in and around each of us. And it is this vibratory field that activates, co-creates, and transforms our world at its core reality, which then cascades outward to our local universe.

* “If these emanations are coherent, they become powerful as facilitators, guides, and co-creators.”

* “We are emanating our vibratory field through our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual nature, and to the extent that these are coherent expressions, our vibratory filed is more effective as an activator and facilitator of Oneness across time and space.”

* James also mentioned how our identity is not material, nor is bound to only this time and space. So even though as human beings we may experience less than perfect health, flowing abundance, and utter bliss and happiness, we should not fall victim to the attitude that we are somehow “doing it wrong.”

* Our human instrument is not a stable field that holds a position... we are dynamic and always moving with the life energy that animates us, and there is a rhythm in the modulation.

* “You are a vibratory field of energy living within the One Field that is eternal, free, united, and equal to all.”

* “You, and everything else around you, are vibratory energy, which is part of a symphony that we call the universe. When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness.”

* “This is important to understand because as spiritual activists we are not trying to use our vibratory consciousness to make change or intervene in the affairs of our planet. It is simply a dance of vibratory Oneness. It is an exchange of co-creation...”

just to support that with "new intelligence" : from the First Philo When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of First Source, the vibration of equality that underlies all life-forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency invested within a form. ...
In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.