WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: near namu ..........
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:51 pm 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:29 am 
Posting Freak

oba thanx for being a great buddy to adventure with and thanx for your humble honesty.:)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:19 pm 

So , does any one have a suggestion as to where we can send our energies ? Who could use it the most ? Where does it hurt ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:25 pm 

what about the children ? the abused , neglected , a child knows no distinctions of wealth & poverty lines , a broken heart is universal . Are we not one on a very sublime way ? There is no way for me out , i will not go , until the last one is through the door .

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by Hefe]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:30 am 
Posting Freak

Hefe, wonderful to see your concern and with practising the 6 virtues of the heart , come this Oct. we will see how together we can help alleviate the suffering and confusion of many. Patience pays and with that and practise we can and will help many and know how. ;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 am 
Posting Freak

I found myself getting increasingly more hostile the last few days. One situation, I blasted a executive director of another agency for not knowing what or who was on their 2nd floor of their company. I was so hostile, the executive director called my executive director to complain.

two days later, my hostility was observed by a physician, when I approached her very aggressively on why she took my patient away from my training, so she could train them on something else.

I seem to be short fused, these last few days.

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by AmericasMostWanted]

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:11 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
I found myself getting increasingly more hostile the last few days. One situation, I blasted a executive director of another agency for not knowing what or who was on their 2nd floor of their company. I was so hostile, the executive director called my executive director to complain.

two days later, my hostility was observed by a physician, when I approached her very aggressively on why she took my patient away from my training, so she could train them on something else.

I seem to be short fused, these last few days.

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by AmericasMostWanted] [/quote]

I can totally relate AMW. I have felt under attack for months. It was increasingly that way over the last week. I even said to myself, geez, I guess I have a glimpse of what Job felt like.

Seriously, I could list all of the challenges that have been thrown at me through my sinus infections (3 in two months) to both my dogs having many visits to the vet which set me back A LOT of money, going around with the insurance/pharmacy/doctor's office for a month and a half to get my prescription filled (just now done), everyone dropping the ball, which caused the third infection to occurr...missing many days of work without pay because the infections were so intense that they went into full on migraines. I'll stop there.

I cried at times out of frustration and from falling out of line with my usual calm heart. I'm not used to reacting, but when you are brought down and down and down again, it makes me realize how important the event temple project is. Imagine the economy falling apart, the stuff we just take for granted. Imagine the simple things like food and shelter being a challenge. If I can't pull myself together for the surface frustrations, then what calming force will I be if things truly do fall apart around us?

I think I have my answer. And I think all of us here are getting a wake up call.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:14 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][size=17]
[b]Originally posted by Hefe[/b]
So , does any one have a suggestion as to where
we can send our energies ? Who could use it the most?
Where does it hurt?
[/size][/quote]
[list][list][size=17][color=darkblue]Hi Hefe,

I believe the first target will be Dafur.

Beings are naturally pooled into Quantum
Communities by their unique electromagnetic
field signatures. Hence, people can be anywhere
in the world, or spread out all over the planet,
and still be in the same Resonant Family,
aka: Quantum Community.

Most fascinating is that a group who has control
over their electromagnetic field -- and if their
group field is based in the positive quadrant --
they have the ability transmit the essential
energies composing their collective field,
to any group in the world.

The creation of a positive Collective Human
Electromagnetic Field, and directing it to a
target group of people in need, will be
called an Event Temple.

The new EventTemples website that will be
launched in the Fall, will be highly interactive
and [i]reactive[/i] to you, the individual.

Also, you will be able to commune with people
in your group and also with James via email.

I noticed your empathy for suffering children
in your other messages. You can, right now,
go into your personal MY JOURNEY section of
the current EventTemples website and send
an email to James requesting us to create an
Event Temple for children who are suffering.

[/color][/size][img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/scn_art_for_emails/scn_email_withinbeholder1.jpg[/img]

[/list][/list]

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by highwhistler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:42 pm 

Thank you Highwhistler . Thank you all for your contributions . My heart is beginning to interact with my waking conscious mind in many ways . I have long since before I have even heard of the wingmakers practiced the art of the genuine from time to time . James & others like yourself are helping me to understand/remember that my/our potential is truely infinite . I am so looking forward to giving you my all .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:01 pm 
Posting Freak

[color=olive][i]An important issue here is that without magnetizing our own personal bio-field to it highest consciousness....that of the entity, any actions on our part however well intended will most likely be formed out of survival-istic desires.

If we turn our desire for saving the world inward, to 'saving' ourselves by revealing our core identity we will have a clearer base of understanding from which to share our contribution with the world.

I believe we are not meant to save anyone at all but by allowing our soul "our inmost instructor" to reveal itself ( calling forth the WN) we are significantly adding to the overall level of coherent energy that will in turn benefit everyone on the planet as well as the planet itself.

Love seed[/color] [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:11 pm 

I love it! I, too, noticed this summer that I didn't seem to have same ease in life that I have experienced the last few years. Not ease maybe, but the ability to not let things bother me. But this dis-ease was very different, mmmm, a surface feeling?

Anyway, as I was reading the paper I was thinking "how? How do you apply these virtues?" (Which is kind of silly because we've been doing it all along anyway.) And then James says that it is basically your show the which-when-how part. So, I finished reading and got up to do something else and found myself swearing at some little bitty thing. A few minutes later as I was walking to the garden I felt waves of compassion, understanding and forgiveness and it was for me!

James' final comment (on p. 40, if you will)
[quote]One final comment, the journey is rewarding, but also difficult as you will be challenged to shift quickly, adjust your attitudes, refresh you perspective, and own your mistakes and vulnerabilities. The six heart virtues are meant to be expressed not only to others but also your human self. Bear this in mind as you progress. All the heart virtues apply equally to others (i)and yourself(/i). You can appreciate a stranger's kindness and the next moment forgive your judgment of them. It is precisely because of our imperfections, that the six heart virtues have their meaning.[/quote]

The first place is our loving selves that we've brought into the journey of time and space and exposed to many, many energetic influences. I'm here, too.
LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:14 pm 

Hello seed,

I see we pretty much posted the same idea!

Love, LTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

[color=olive] [i]Hi LTF,

We're in sync :)

What I've been doing in the last day or so is feeling how the previous WMM's blend into the additional information we have just been given by James....different statements stand out for me... one is found in answer to the question "What will I gain by applying the practice of when-which-how?" James answers,

[quote]
"As you begin to apply the practice you will feel that what is happening in the outside world---both personal and non-personal---is not defining or shaping your inner state, unless you allow it to. In other words, you will gain a sense of stability and control. This is one noticeable aspect of progress early in the application of the practice."[/quote]

This relates (for me) to the WM's statement about influence from The Shifting Models of Existence ... Philosophy 2 section.

[quote]"Each individual must know them self to be free of all forms of external reliance. This is not to imply that one should not trust others or band together in alliances of friendship and community. It is simply a warning that relative truth is constantly shifting in the hands of those who desire to control, and even though their motives may be of good will, it is still a form of control. When the hierarchy withholds information, the interpretive centers for relative truth are positioned to acquire and maintain power rather than dispensing the empowerment of Source equality."[/quote]

This is why a high degree of inner self mastery is necessary first... and why just a desire to 'do the right thing' is not really enough...one must also be clear enough of worldly distortion to allow the tone of the energetic heart to be expressed.

Love, seed[/color] [/i]

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm 

That must be why I have been playing in the mud all summer. ;)
LTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

I really love that the personal notes from James to each of us appear to all be the same! How wonderful to be on equal footing with each other . That is quite a difference with coming from the heart, the ego being as competitive as it is and feeling the need to be special will always crowd out anyone or thing that it feels threatened by especially, equality, and especially the sweetness of the heart.:)

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:30 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by highwhistler[/i]
Hi Hefe,

I believe the first target will be Dafur.

Beings are naturally pooled into Quantum
Communities by their unique electromagnetic
field signatures. Hence, people can be anywhere
in the world, or spread out all over the planet,
and still be in the same Resonant Family,
aka: Quantum Community.

Most fascinating is that a group who has control
over their electromagnetic field -- and if their
group field is based in the positive quadrant --
they have the ability transmit the essential
energies composing their collective field,
to any group in the world.

The creation of a positive Collective Human
Electromagnetic Field, and directing it to a
target group of people in need, will be
called an Event Temple.

The new EventTemples website that will be
launched in the Fall, will be highly interactive
and [i]reactive[/i] to you, the individual.

Also, you will be able to commune with people
in your group and also with James via email.

I noticed your empathy for suffering children
in your other messages. You can, right now,
go into your personal MY JOURNEY section of
the current EventTemples website and send
an email to James requesting us to create an
Event Temple for children who are suffering.

[/color][/size][img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/scn_art_for_emails/scn_email_withinbeholder1.jpg[/img]

[/list][/list]

[Edited on 5-8-2007 by highwhistler] [/quote]

Highwhistler:

I'm curious to know if you see this as a tool to gather our "loving ripples" and to shepherd(focus) them to a target with maximum impact/efficiency? Aiming and fine-tuning resonance.

Warmest regards,

Worldblend

Post subject: Events at event tempels
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:51 pm 

I think the events will be like tributary zones. It would be a creation of a zone in effect. The changes that James is talking about in Living From the Heart are daily and moment to moment realignments of heart energy that would create a perpetual tributary zone around the individual.

To speak of a focusing of the energy... I think it is more desirable to have model of a quantum application to the base energy of the planet. If we were to each individually re-center ourselves and to practive giving our energy to our immediate location (family, garden, critters around us, neighborhood, town, etc) we would be able to influence many small situations (or large ones depending upon our personal groups) and collectively and incrementally improve the energy of the planet one local at a time. "When you express one or more heart virtues into an encounter you can observe its influence on the event or participants therein."

"In other words, the emotional energy within your heart center is the vehicle in which you express your higher self into the demensions of timespace, and provides a grounding of these energies upon earth and the sharing of these energies with those beings that live upon her- both human and animal."

The practice now is to remind ourselves to apply the heart virtues throughout our days and weeks. To speak of the unevenness of individuals responses to others.... may be as a need I have of saying "Stop and think" to myself where the 'think' is the question of which heart virtue must be practiced.

I find it interesting to recite the virtues to myself when I have the greatest urge to jump into a situation. The interesting part is which heart virtue is most likely to be needed when I want to jump fastest- Appreciation?Compassion?? Forgiveness?? Humility? Understanding?? Valor??? These are tough sometimes-- especially when they are needed....

Sending you peace and happiness,
Tamarisk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:53 am 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][size=17]
[b]Originally posted by Worldblend[/b]
I'm curious to know if you see this as a tool to
gather our "loving ripples" and to shepherd (focus)
them to a target with maximum impact/efficiency?
Aiming and fine-tuning resonance.
[/size][/quote]
[list][list][color=darkblue][size=42]
Hi Worldblend & All,[/size][size=17]

Absolutely. You described the energetics and
transmissions involved in an Event Temple. For
us, the participants, I believe that an Event
Temple experience will not be "work" ... it may
have the feeling of commitment, but also be
saturated with joy and even have the feelings
of play. For many of us, it will be like a very
high form ... a sublime form of entertainment.

When a being's individual electromagnetic field
is stable and at home in the positive quadrant,
then they are naturally aligned to other beings
who's electromagnetic field is vibrating at the
same quantum field address. If the whole group,
by and large, has their resonant home in the
positive quadrant, then they will often feel
as light as a feather. But within that lightness
of being is the infinitely rich textures of the
subtle energies and holographic content that
swirl in the universe of the energetic heart.

We really are offspring of First Source, and
so our core essence is an unlimited, spiritual,
quantum being who has natural abilities that
can be described as "super natural" ... which
really means very, very natural. Event Temples
are an orchestration and focus of our individual
and collective electromagnetic fields to another
group's electromagnetic field -- a group of people
who are crying out for help and upliftment.

The real work (and play) happens in our daily
life, and it is for each of us to engage with the
6 Heart Virtures and practice expressing them
in this eternal moment. We are self-luminous
beings at our core, but emotional chaos has
kept our natural radiance dim and unfocused.
Emotional self-mastery not only adds peace to
our lives, but also clarifies our true natures
and opens up the storage vault of the abilities
that are natural to the children of First Source.
[/size][/color][size=25][color=indigo]
I personally look at emotional self-mastery as
a path of joy, as it involves the cultivation of
positive feelings and attitudes towards ourselves,
the people we encounter on a daily basis, and
to our fellow human beings around the world.
[/size][/color][size=17][color=darkblue]
And so ... what is there to be grumpy about
when on this path? [i]He-he-he[/i] ... Try simply
giving up all the old stories that are a replay
of memories that keep us orbiting in negative
thoughts, feelings, dreams and news. We can
get on with the creative play of developing
bold new positive feelings towards ourselves
and the whole Universe at large.

Try having a light heart and enjoy practicing
appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility,
understanding and valor. Know that when you
do, you are tuning into a Resonant Family of like-
feeling and like-minded people from all over
the world and we are energetically giving
you our love and support, 24-7.

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/essays/eventtemples/eheart_understanding1.jpg[/img]

[/size][/color][/list][/list]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:54 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Isn't "forgivenes" really about forgiving ourselves (our shortsightedness)...can we really "forgive others"... doesn't it require a change of OUR heart... ;)

I see this as an opportunity (when it is up and running) to do something more PRO-active than sending money to people who never get it...

sometimes we feel like there is nothing we can do, to help people caught in chaos...and often all they need to feel is that they are not alone...and people really care about what happens to them . We have evidence of Prayer Circles healing people who didn't even know they were being prayed for...we have this opportunity...from the comfort of our homes to do that now.

lifting ones Spirit, may be the most beneficial gift a person may receive from another...so many fall into depths of despair and can not see the "light at the end of the tunnel" they are in...we will be providing that Light...shining it into the darkest of places...

can we share the "tone of reassurance" with them?..at this point I am extremely hopeful as the paper hints at the ability to perform "supernatural" feats...and we are reminded that Love is the most powerful force in the Universe

"hand in hand" was the most inspiring thing James said, to me.(in the paper)...and in the circle of life, you get what you give

[Edited on 8-8-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][size=17]
[b]Originally posted by Worldblend[/b]
I'm curious to know if you see this as a tool to
gather our "loving ripples" and to shepherd (focus)
them to a target with maximum impact/efficiency?
Aiming and fine-tuning resonance.
[/size][/quote]
[list][list][color=darkblue][size=42]
Hi Worldblend & All,[/size][size=17]

Absolutely. You described the energetics and
transmissions involved in an Event Temple. For
us, the participants, I believe that an Event
Temple experience will not be "work" ... it may
have the feeling of commitment, but also be
saturated with joy and even have the feelings
of play. For many of us, it will be like a very
high form ... a sublime form of entertainment.

When a being's individual electromagnetic field
is prevalent and stable in the positive quadrant,
then they are naturally aligned to other beings
who's electromagnetic field is vibrating at the
same quantum field address. A group who
has their prevalent energetic signature in the
positive quadrant, they will often feel as light
as a feather. But within that lightness of being
is the infinitely rich textures, subtle energies
and holographic content that swirl in the
universe of the energetic heart.

We really are offspring of First Source, and
so our core essence is an unlimited, spiritual,
quantum being who has natural abilities that
can be described as "super natural" ... which
really means very, very natural. Event Temples
are an orchestration and focus of our individual
and collective electromagnetic fields to another
group's electromagnetic field -- a group of people
who are crying out for help and upliftment.

The real work (and play) happens in our daily
life, and it is for each of us to engage with the
6 Heart Virtures and practice expressing them
in this eternal moment. We are self-luminous
beings at our core, but emotional chaos has
kept our natural radiance dim and unfocused.
Emotional self-mastery not only adds peace to
our lives, but also clarifies our true natures
and opens up the storage vault of the abilities
that are natural to the children of First Source.
[/size][/color][size=25][color=indigo]
I personally look at emotional self-mastery as
a path of joy, as it involves the cultivation of
positive feelings and attitudes towards ourselves,
the people we encounter on a daily basis, and
to our fellow human beings around the world.
[/size][/color][size=17][color=darkblue]
And so ... what is there to be grumpy about
when on this path? [i]He-he-he[/i] ... Try simply
giving up all the old stories that are a replay
of memories that keep us orbiting in negative
thoughts, feelings, dreams and news. We can
get on with the creative play of developing
bold new positive feelings towards ourselves
and the whole Universe at large.

Try having a light heart and enjoy practicing
appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility,
understanding and valor. Know that when you
do, you are tuning into a Resonant Family of like-
feeling and like-minded people from all over
the world and we are energetically giving
you our love and support, 24-7.

[img]http://www.soulconnection.net/images/essays/eventtemples/eheart_understanding1.jpg[/img]

[/size][/color][/list][/list]

[Edited on 9-8-2007 by highwhistler]

Post subject: -
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:59 pm 

could it be a buddhist 'remote-temple'?

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:39 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
great observations...thanks for sharing them... perhaps these are the 'embedded' words that you are picking up on...the ones that inspire ... and contain vision or core goals....or are bubbles of personal wisdom rising to the surface.

I remember James saying ...even when you can't completely comprehend something...you imagine ... as far as you can... until your understanding is complete... maybe a form of "pushing the envelope"... or stimulating the "designing force".

the results may be quite different than we originally imagined...but it forms a platform that you can work from with some degree of confidence (scaffolding ? that is easily rearranged) while you are stretching beyond the (self imposed) limits of the heretofore "unknown" wilderness.

I am so glad for the company we have on this trip :D