WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Power of the Heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg

it is a simple video about our heart.

Post subject: Re: Power of the Heart
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well that was an interesting vid however, it glaringly conflicts with the new intelligence the LTO is revealing

the fundamental flaw in Science's data (specifically HMI) is that they believe that the heart and mind are separate intelligence systems - much the same as Religion ... they suggest that you start using your heart , and stop using your brain - this belief that they are separate also has been distorted by our culture - so we have collaborating data from three of the four Hierarchies - all "teaching" us that the heart and brain are separate ... how can you ignore that?

James states clearly and plainly to Mark in the Interview that the Heart and Mind are an INTEGRATED system - that neither function in the capacity of an Intelligence system without the other ... they are integrated : "having different parts working together as a unit" (webster's) - clearly the heart and mind are "different parts" and clearly they both express intelligence ... which is integrate - how can you deny the influence that your heart's intelligence has on your mind - or deny that the heart needs the brain/mind to express its intelligence ... it is self deception to believe that they aren't working together as one unit.

you can believe what-ever you want ... but I am sticking with what the LTO has told us, about the HUMAN INSTRUMENT's Mind System based upon my own life time of experiences, because I recognize that I use my heart and my brain together ... and tell you in complete honesty that I can not recall as single instance, when they didn't act together ... which is not to say that my intelligence is superior to anyone's because, because I also recognized something else that the LTO has revealed ... the Human Mind has been altered, and the Human Heart has been distorted - and appreciate that they offer the individual several techniques to remedy that problem during the transformation process.

also Science's (specifically HMI) understanding of "coherence" is flawed ... according to the LTO ... the Heart and Mind are (already) coherent/integrated - making them "harmonious" (as their experiments show) is simple (because they ARE integrated) ... when the materials discuss "coherency" they are referring to REintegrating the components that the Entity fragmented ... and they also reveal , that we can only "stitch" the components together , temporarily ... in the paper called the Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness

. Music, properly tuned and orchestrated, is like a needle and thread that stitches these component parts of the human entity together not in permanent union, but in manageable alignment and coherence.

It is [b]this alignment and coherence that enables your spiritual work to surface and bloom,[/b]

again, it is clearly stated that it is not the coherence of the heart and mind of the HI intelligence system, that ENABLES you ... it is the coherenece/integration of the "component part of the ENTITY" - the Human Instrument, Remnant Imprint, Soul, Wholeness Navigator, Sovereign Integral and Phantom Core - are made coherent by frequencies (found in certain music) .

the e-mail that James Sent to John, James revealed, that the incoming cosmic frequencies (defined in the Rising Heart paper as First Source transmissions) will catalyze our state of being ... if the Entity's components have been even loosly "stitched together" and are somewhat aligned (by using the techniques in the WMMs) - these frequencies will fuse them together permanently - the transformation of the Entity is complete and the Shifts that the LTO outline as "developemental" will transform the HI into the Instrument of the Sovereign Integral once it shifts its physical, emotional, mental and genetic states of being...

thank you for sharing this vid, that make it clear to me, that the Hierarchy, through various "new age" orgs, is still striving to deceive us with their "proof" and it gives us the opportunity to discuss what the WMMs have said concerning "intelligence and coherence" ... every time, I read something where someone suggests (or demands) that you separate the heart from the mind or that you use one more and/or not the other - is only setting you up for failure because it, obviously, can't be done (the hearts intelligence can not be expressed with out the mind's assistance ) and is not based on a true understanding of the Human Instrument - of the SECU ... they have incorrectly defined "coherence" and they are unaware of the frequencies streaming from the energetic heart - the source/portal of First Source Intelligence