WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Trying to get Understanding
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

39:36. 2nd session..... thanks for sharing your compass SD.....appreciate your help..

The idea is to have both the heart and mind operating in harmony as both receptors and transmitters to ensure a good balance between the incoming streams of energy and information and the outgoing transmissions.
In the WingMakers terminology, this is akin to the Wholeness Navigator, that part that looks upon one’s local universe and genuinely perceives it as a three-dimensional web connecting all life in wholeness.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak

A wealth of material.....and as long as we stay true to James work......compass works.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm 
Posting Freak

45:12. We are all members of a single organism much like individual photons compose a beam of light or trillions of electrons compose an electrical current that sweeps across a galaxy. When we move from the world of phenomena to the higher dimensions of reality, individuality is exchanged for community, and this community is vast and encompassing, and it contains an intelligence that mirrors its vastness.
In the times ahead, there will be shifting sands and creeping doubts and many people will feel fears trying to grasp them. May I remind anyone who is open-minded to the possibility, that you are here at this time to give your love independent of the external world conditions and events.
It’s the foundation of Event Temples to help organize these quantum communities, so that we can collectively stand as examples of love-based communities living amidst fear-based individuals. And easing fear, and guilt, and hate, and base survival, and ignorance, and greed energies that will be emitted in the coming years as the birth pangs of a new earth are released

Understanding.....this is good to participate in....Events Temple bring us together....as First Source.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:29 am 

Great thread. Great conversational sharings. I personally appreciate the different discourse perspectives for although, for the most part, they are sharing the same awareness, the variety of expressible language provides “grasp-ability” according to which circle you are sitting in for “Chinese whispers”. :)

Even though there are always personal issues that arise that require my attention, (in order to peel away to the core of the issue, transmute and release so as not to “repeat” the experience cloaked in another “story”), there are times when situations have arisen and I have been somewhat annoyed - although annoyed is not quite the right term, perhaps more like perturbed, - for I knew, without doubt, that this was not something “personal” that needed a depth of attention. These situations I would “deal” with using the techniques and they would dissolve, however I would still be quite perplexed as to why I would be caught up in them. It wasn’t until I could step up a bit more on the levels of my abilities to grasp neutrality that some of these situations became clearer and are quite simply “conduit” :) situations.

When out of the neutral/no questions/no choice zone there is always that “search” in some degree or other. In experiencing changes/transformations in consciousness the desire to look for results is like an automatic reflex and so there is always the gauge/measure method used, according to the practices performed, that need to be read/seen to provide an indicator of whether we are “on the right track”. This is a very important part of change to be sure, but I believe that it too has an expiry date, or perhaps better put, an awareness date.

For example, when my mind is not conjuring an image, however faintly or greatly, of reaching a desired image of transformation I am able to be the transformation - that is I am able to be complete with each moment and know that completeness! Fluxing in and out of this state allows me to better discern with intuitive intelligence what is mine and what is not so to speak - for before this discernment I could get bogged down at times thinking “oh, not again, when is this going to end”, as I knew that the particular energetic presenting had not only been experienced God knows how many times but also cleared God knows how many times and as it did not have any personal impact on me it was somewhat bothersome! We know these situations are, of course, simply part of the terrain.

Much like going on holiday to explore new territory - there are many signs pointing to scenic lookouts, caves, waterfalls, museums, perhaps a winery or two or a chocolate or cheese factory, etc. Not all of the stuff to see will necessarily be explored and one will usually veer off into a specific area according to personal preference, then come back out into the vastness and continue journeying. Along the pathway to the next personal “stop” there can be any number of interferences that need to be dealt with, for example, a fallen tree, traffic build-ups due to road works or an accident, weather infringements, bad-timing toilet stops, etc. These interferences are not major situations to be dealt with personally, however as we are all very aware, the ability to be able to deal with them calmly is far more beneficial than dealing with them stressfully. And then before we know it we are heading off into another path that is leading us to something of a more personal nature.

This is certainly elementary but I believe it is important to refresh from time to time because there is such a great emphasis on us being responsible for and/or owning everything that happens to us, (and I am not by any means bringing this point into question), merely stating that some situations that arise are not because one is behind the eight-ball in being a loving, caring, heart conscious person and/or lacking in ability to create a “perfect” harmonious environment; it is simply part of the terrain of the journey - being a conduit for First Source frequency sometimes simply means gobbling up a bunch of static and transmuting it into coherence - so nothing personal there to feel guilty about, so to speak. Remembering to intuitively discern the differences is perhaps quite important also in this particularly difficult section of terrain as the influx of cosmic frequencies requires moment by moment compass checks. :)

We are of course contributing greatly to global coherency with Event Temples, etc, and in our day to day interactions using HV’s, but “guilt” at “not being perfect” according to an “imagined” gauge can detract us at times from just “how perfect” we actually are! I personally find re-reading the Energetic Heart Paper whenever disequilibrium is experienced is equivalent to “taking paracetamol for a headache” so just wanted to share parts of it again here as I believe its wisdom is being wonderfully supported and expressed by members in this thread.

You need to only imagine and visualize this intelligence of Spirit coming into your body and passing through you to all who cross your path, and when you do this, you have brought your mission to earth. You have grafted an aspect of heaven to an aspect of humanity and earth. And this is why you are here now.

It may not sound complicated enough for some of you. This mission may even feel small and somewhat insignificant, given the grandeur of the cause. Perhaps some of you might feel that it’s not really using your full potential as a channel of the divine impulse. This is the mind-ego speaking to you. Listen to your heart and its intelligence. What does it feel when you read these words?

It is not complicated. It is simple and fundamental. As long as a system is stable, or at equilibrium, it’s difficult to change it, but as it shifts toward disequilibrium and descends into chaos then even a filament of coherent energy can bring it into a new structure—a new harmony. This applies equally to you as an individual as it does to earth. Each of us can be a filament of coherent energy.

The human instrument is analogous to a broadcasting tower, and the heart its transmitter. When the human instrument is functioning in an unconflicted state, transmitting from its heart center, it is broadcasting the frequency of First Source to the earth plane with only a small degree of its human imprimatur. If the person is functioning from the emotional state of turbulence and conflict, they are unable to access this frequency let alone transmit it.

Therefore, as you may have already surmised, the trick is to live in an unconflicted state, exercising a high degree of emotional self-regulation so that you can more deeply access and more fully transmit your heart intelligence to the benefit of all. It is analogous to transmitting the feelings of appreciation and compassion instead of speaking words or taking actions of equivalence.

Herein is one of the keys. It is not about actions and words; it is about the feeling world of the individual and how coherently they express this world from their heart—not with overstated appreciation or soft sentiments, but rather the clear intelligence of emotional support unhindered by histories, memories, expectations, or judgments.

A silent war is being waged across the globe and its dark ripples touch everyone. It unnerves us and creates the emotional turbulence that so insidiously and persistently gnaw at our emotions. Stress abounds, traversing the frameworks that we live upon. Upon this stage of turbulence—caught up in financial and day-to-day survival—we raise our children, care for an aging parent, work 50 hours per week, keep up with technological demands, shop for necessities, and nurture our relationships.

Upon this already full canvas of life, we are pulled into the media extravaganza that funnels our attention—what’s left of it—into content that can only be described as largely soulless and without depth or spiritual inspiration.

The silent war will wage on and even escalate in the years ahead, and the stressors of this manipulation will undoubtedly mount. I mention all of this to assure you that I understand the hardship involved. It is not easy to live in the unconflicted state when pressed on all sides by turbulence and unease, especially in the vice of accelerating time. This reality, however, is not the reality in which your energetic heart lives.

There are many grids that encircle the planet and human consciousness, but only one interpenetrates all. Only one is inclusive without exception. And it is this grid that is being engineered to accommodate the coming shift. You can think of it as a “shoehorn” of humanity’s consciousness that will move the earth to a new dimensional state. The stronger this grid is, the better it will serve its ultimate purpose.

(Energetic Heart Paper - Bolding mine.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 am 

It is amazing how much energy we waste on self-control or back-checking whether we are on the right track, all kinds of defense mechanisms, and grudges really. If there is one person in the world we hold some grudge toward one way or another -- and don't we hold some grudge to mostly everyone we know, if not everyone -- then we have to look inside and not out. The way is inside, and though most of us would agree, it is misunderstood as a temporary measure, instead of the one and only eternal way to go and face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
... well, it is obvious that you have no self-control ... you have been banned but come here anyway, to preform your duties to your God Anu ... by disrupting the discussions going on in the the forum with you self centered perspective of the members ... you need to to be reminded daily, that you are banned because of your lack of self control ... you comments are not wanted here because you can't control yourself, and can't even stay on topic ... everyone ignores you Nat ... nothing you say has any relevance to the WMMs ... your emotions dominate you and demonstrate that you have zero consideration for others Everything your posts reveal tell us that your mind is completely closed ... if anyone is wasting their time ... it is you ... as you know, someone with a closed mind, can not learn ... can not transfer Knowledge, and can not transform their state of consciousness.

you are like the whinny little brat that wants to be carried because he is so bloated from eatting candy from the New Age store, he can't keep up ... and wants everyone to stop ... no one is going to carry you Nat ... and no one is going to change their pace because you can't keep up ... and very soon now, no one will hear you whining because we will have move on beyond your noise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 pm 

I'm reading you... I am not interested in what others may think or not think about my person, I am solely interested in the reality of the heart, the truth of the heart and its worlds.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

as usual you are OFF TOPIC ... I do Understand your state of consciousness Nat, you make it clear that you are totally dependent upon the HMSs by your reactions ... I understand that ... but it is not an excuse for your behavior, because if you had any other agenda besides self promotion, you would be USING the materials to transform your state of consciousness so that you could UNDERSTAND too ...

YOU ARE BANNED ... what don't you understand about THAT ? ... because obviously you don't understand what that means ... so I will make it clear... your membership in this forum is cancled ... you no longer have the "right" to post in this forum ... you abused you membership and continue to abuse it and we are tired of your disruptive behavior ... you ARE NOT WELCOME here, you need to find another forum to haunt ... and another path to walk because you have strayed so far from the guidelines of this forum, that you contribute NOTHING to the discussions

your disrespect of the forum and its members is evident in every post you make ... we are tired of your agenda to change the forum ... you can not change it - you aren't even a member !

you are the cause of the contention and polarity that exists in this forum ... when you are not here, there is no contention, because the rest of us respect this forum ... so in plain english GTFO and stay out ... and tell your friend the free ride using someone else's bandwidth is over ... you have your own website - go there and leave us to discuss the materials without your selfcentered need for attention and recognition ... you have NOTHING to offer anyone but BS and your opinion of who you think we are - no one cares what you THINK Nat - what do you KNOW about the WMMs.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm 

This is a great thread and I am enjoying the following of it very much. I had an experience this last weekend that was interesting....

I went for a long drive on Sunday (mentioned that the 'forest' was calling in another thread), not to a forest but through a very nice landscape outside the city where I live. It was beautiful to me.... hills, mountains, sky, greenery. I had my WM music in, had brought a copy of Lyricus Discourse 6 with me which I have focused on of late, intending to find a place to stop within some beautiful natural setting and re-read. I never really did stop but the drive itself was an interesting experience.

As I moved through different terrain and listened to the music, thoughts and emotions would flow through me. I found myself feeling some very intense emotions of frustration, anger, even hate. My ego was having a field day with the 'unfairness of it all' :D. I 'went' with these emotions and felt them as intensely as I could even though I would 'pop out' at times to recognize that my ego's perspective was filled with illusion. At one point I wondered if I was doing something 'healthy' in this :) . The music helped the 'flow' as did the changing scenery, for me. As I would notice something beautiful outside, my mind would stop in silence, and I would experience a movement or shift within.... what I believe was a 'releasing'. During this drive, at times I would feel these emotions coming into my Heart area and being transmuted as described in the Discourse 6 and then released.

I post this as reference though one cannot separate it from the other steps outlined in the Discourse (6)....

"...
Teacher: Breathing through your heart region is the method to intermix the desires of the ego with the capacities of the heart, and this is the method of release.

Student: How do I do this?

Teacher: After you have completed the first two steps, center your attention on your breathing. Imagine that your in-breath brings the desires of your ego into an interior chamber of your quantum heart. Then, imagine this desire for achievement—in the form of an in-breath—is suspended within this interior chamber by holding your breath. As you do so, your breath is intermixing with the inflow of compassion that arises from your quantum or energetic heart. Now, expel this newly energized breath back through your heart area, and each time, as you exhale, repeat the phrase: “Leave it in the mystery to shine of its own light.” Do this six to eight times.
..."

It was a very cleansing experience. At the end of this drive as I was coming back into town there was one of those most exquisite sunsets and I noticed many, many birds flying in the beautiful sky that were in lines. It was amazing. They were flying together but were in separate 'lines', each line very synchronized in movement together. I don't know that I have ever seen this but it was cool.

The next day (Monday) I felt a 'quiet' all day. It lead me to almost wonder if something was about to happen which I interpreted as my mind's confusion of this quiet. It did not deter the quiet though. All in all, a great, flowing experience. Aspirant mentioned feeling a 'shift' with the Chinese New Year in another thread and when I read this I could relate to it.

During the progression of these emotions I did not completely lose my perspective and I can understand how we can experience and allow without it needing to be personal. This is something I am working on at present.

In relation to the intention, as I perceive it, of this thread, I have felt it important to be able to be open, to allow, to flow, to let go of assessing the 'steps' or really the need to 'understand' all the time.... fluidity, movement, change. If I/We can get good at this, I/we will move more smoothly into the 'new world' I believe.

A sentence that is staying with me of late....“Leave it in the mystery to shine of its own light.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

thank you Tolsap for sharing that experience ... but what, may I ask was your original intent, when you headed out - and what prevented you from following through ?

I happen to believe that when we are inspired to do such things ... that compells us to get out of our "comfort zone" and to go some place where we aren't distracted - is the expression of an innated desire to re-establish a relationship with our SELF :wink: I believe that you were inspired by your "higher self / UE" to go someplace where you could have a one on one conversation with your Self ... and so it appears that you did - in the car (snicker)

In the "hidden" section of the website, which those who are exploring the website, page by page, discover first - is the "journey to Self" ... in the LDs the Teacher suggests that we first "discover our self" before we try to understand anything else ... I believe that your drive in the country was just that - your attempt to know yourself better ... but you don't really need to to leave home to do that .... all you need to do is create a "Chamber of Self"

The chamber of Self is the elemental part of you that is always liberated from outside influences. It is where you receive and transmit in the voice of your divine nature. It is where you always are when you are within the evolutionary worlds. It is the retreat, the sanctuary, and the haven of your innermost Self. It is the nexus of your god-fragment and your human instrument.

This is the place where your motives must take you. Not to God, not to church, not to religious epiphany, not to spiritual awakening, not to teacher, not to godliness, not to matters of health and happiness. Your motives for communing with God are to develop a well-worn path between your human personality and to this chamber of Self.

Now you are asking: How do I do this exactly?

Always you are inquiring about methods and techniques – dreaming of how to do, before visualizing where to be.

This is the key to your question. Visualize your chamber of Self. Give it dimension. Breathe life into it. Make it a place of deep spiritual resonance, where clarity of mind is immediate, and in this clarity, love issues without interruption. If you can visualize this chamber, and you place yourself within it frequently, it will become the bridge to God that you have always sought.

Share your ideas for these chambers within the Forums or your study groups or between your loved ones. Personalize them and remember to place a window with a view of the stars – the chambers of other souls. If you can draw it, do so. Iterate it over and over until you can feel the walls, the textures, smell the fragrance, and see the light particles that illuminate your chamber.

please don't take it personal because I am so very encouraged by your progress, I certainly wouldn't do anything to disrupt it ... but my perspective of the "quite" that you felt the next day, was an expression of the UE/higher self being "ignored" ... here you planned a day to spend with It, drove to a place where you would not be interrupted ... and didn't get out of the car ... because you allowed yourself to get distracted by a string of emotions the HMS was using to keep you from getting in touch with your UnConsciousness ... the one who inspired this Journey in the first place

where there is the will - there is a way ... find it ... your Higher Self has nothing but your best interest in mind ... but can not force you to take responsibility for your state of being ... if you are still letting your emotions control you, that is what you need to work on ... the future, if that is what frustrates you, is what ever we choose and direct the Universe to provide ... if you don't appreciate what you are capable of creating, then you will experience what is being created by a collective of individuals in a fragmented state of consciousness :shock:

Gratitude is a critical facet of love that opens the human instrument to acknowledge the role of the Universal Entity and redefine its purpose as a supportive extension of sovereign reality, rather than the whimsical outreach of fate or the exacting reaction of a mechanical, detached universe. Establishing a relationship with the Universal Entity through the outflow of gratitude also attracts life experience that is transformative. Experience that is richly devoted to uncovering life's deepest meaning and most formative purpose.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm 

Starduster, that was my post, not Tolsap's. From my perspective, there are many layers to the onion, as has been referenced by others here and there. This was simply an experience of letting go of some 'stuff' that was being held within my body. We are bombarded with happenings all around us all the time and I suppose I still need to focus at times on clearing emotion.

I completely agree that one does not have to go on a drive to experience this.... of course! This just happened to be an experience I had on Sunday. The urge to get out of town and immerse in nature was there and it was an interesting flow that happened, that is all. Following inner urges, wherever they might lead, and going with the flow is allowing my Higher Self to guide so I do not feel that I 'didn't follow through'. It is accessible anywhere, anytime. It does not matter, like you said, where you are, so getting to a 'destination' was not really important. Fluidity and flow are important and being open to a non-linear experience IMHO.

As for the quiet I experienced the next day.... I believe that was a very clear experience of the 'silence that is Me', that is every one of us.... the emptiness and clarity that comes when we have released the distraction of the effect that the HMS can have.... the 'clouds'.

Gratitude is a critical facet of love that opens the human instrument to acknowledge the role of the Universal Entity and redefine its purpose as a supportive extension of sovereign reality, rather than the whimsical outreach of fate or the exacting reaction of a mechanical, detached universe. Establishing a relationship with the Universal Entity through the outflow of gratitude also attracts life experience that is transformative. Experience that is richly devoted to uncovering life's deepest meaning and most formative purpose.

I suppose I would attribute this to the reason for my 'experience'.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

:oops: sorry Karen, just proves that I am not responding to the messenger, but their message (snicker) ... but I respect the efforts that you have made to transform your state of consciousness.. just too bad that you can't release your dependency on Nat to translate the materials he doesn't understand for you ... your polarity and need for a savior, is blocking your ability to get a Wholeness Perspective

your excuses for not following up on your stated intent to "immerse in Nature" ... may work for you, but the fact is - you didn't do what you were inspired to do - which should reveal to you, how out of control you are ... you couldn't even get out of the car- you couldn't do what you wanted to do ... and that should tell you something about your self :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 pm 

Emotions are sometimes difficult, are they not Karen. And sometimes we let things trigger them to see if we can handle it now. Things come back from way past, and stay with us for as long as we need to go further. I can put things there and let them wait too. Then you look at them now and then until you forget them or confront them again or suddenly, resolve it and let go. It's all about letting go, letting flow, letting go, letting it flow. When the energy is flowing we can act differently, to let it even flow more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm 
Posting Freak

The Emotions originate in the Human Instrument - the system sends input to the HMS - which is being controlled by the HMS programs that Anu created to suppress the Sovereign Integral ... instead of them making you aware of your present state of being they dominate your state of being - we have no control over them but we have learned how to hide them but after being bottled up they just explode - unpredictably so we are drugging ourselve to keep our emotions under control

Anu understood that emotions are responses to external stimuli, so he made sure that we were distracted by our emotions by enlisting us to collectively manifest all sorts of stimulating distractions ... but things really got out of control because his programs were designed to trigger (false) emotional reactions with words in our language - and this constant unnatural triggering of emotional overloads desensitize most of us and eventually altered the GM's programs to encourage us to ignore our emotions - which we all know causes a great deal of stress on the body system.

It also appears that emotions attach themselves to our personal histories and create stumbling blocks ... and keep us locked in the Past, crying over spilt milk over and over ... and they keep us from progressing because we don't want to experience that sort of emotional overload again - so we don't venture into the unknown because of our emotional attachment to history, we stay in our self-created comfort zone where we have become prisoners of our emotions.

and aren't we the fortunate ones to have discovered these materials, and a proven way to Master our Emotion System through understanding what purpose it serve and allowing it to serve it ... without disrupting the Entity's present preferred state of being or focus ... one can simply appreciate the emotional input for what it is ... a sensor :wink:

emotions do not cause anything ... they aren't an excuse for our behavior while under their influences ... they are not creative or unique except to this species, and they were never intended to control us. ... yet I see people in "bad moods" that last for days .... as if that was an acceptable excuse for the way they use them to alter their perspective of everything.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:02 pm 

starduster wrote:
:oops: sorry Karen, just proves that I am not responding to the messenger, but their message (snicker) ... but I respect the efforts that you have made to transform your state of consciousness.. just too bad that you can't release your dependency on Nat to translate the materials he doesn't understand for you ... your polarity and need for a savior, is blocking your ability to get a Wholeness Perspective

your excuses for not following up on your stated intent to "immerse in Nature" ... may work for you, but the fact is - you didn't do what you were inspired to do - which should reveal to you, how out of control you are ... you couldn't even get out of the car- you couldn't do what you wanted to do ... and that should tell you something about your self :wink:

Well, maybe to me, driving within a beautiful landscape is 'immersing in nature' :wink: . You seem a bit rigid Starduster - you are projecting your own control issues I think. I did exactly what I wanted to and went with the flow and felt very happy with my experience thank you. It was mine after all, not yours, so that is what is important isn't it? :wink: I ended up not finding a 'spot' before I had to turn back so I wasn't avoiding anything. I would love to have had more time and more daylight. The fact is, that you can process and you can connect with your Higher Self, your Quantum Presence, anywhere, anytime.

And this broken record bit about Nathan.... this seems to come out of the blue without anything to support it and it is boring and has nothing to do with the thread topic. You seem to want to create some kind of false impression or drama. I wonder why you need to do this? Perhaps you could provide evidence that I "can't release my dependence on Nathan to interpret the materials" because I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I respect Nathan as I respect anyone else in this forum and have treated him with respect as I would anyone else because that is what feels right and in alignment with a 'Wholeness Perspective'.

But I really don't need to hear anymore about it because Nathan is not the topic of this thread is he? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Darlene this is awesome! Thanks so much to you for making it available. Very Bright Blessings to you!. :D

The Path of Unity Through the Virtues of the Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jP3eDkykM#!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:38 am 
Posting Freak

Always before us is the truth of the SI and our sincere willingness to nurture this consciousness in all life. Thoughts of separation can only exist in time...in the projected fear of the future and in an attachment to belief systems of the past. As we willingly release these images the love frequency that truly represents the infinite being we are is revealed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:29 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Darlene this is awesome! Thanks so much to you for making it available. Very Bright Blessings to you!. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:01 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you, however, our son did the hard work in putting this together for all of us. I hope the energy of love
that is John is felt as you listen to it. I did and still do. The family felt it was time to share this with the wider WingMakers'/Lyricus community.

May the love that is John, full your hearts as you watch and hear the words of lot he shared with all present that evening.

Post subject: Re: "Understanding" Understanding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:17 am 
Posting Freak

.....Thank you Darlene...this is wonderful........and puts a big smile on my face ....as last night during physical body sleepytime.....Unity was the central theme.....must encourage everybody to listen to and feel John's love....Bright Blessings to All.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 pm 

Love is a presence, the pure energy of soft and vital presence. It is through our breath that we remain in balance and harmony, where the light comes in through us. Then your heart is truly open you can feel it. Here is the calm of the inner being, where the heart beats in this softness that knows no distance. This is the quantum presence. Understanding comes when you softly reach out and listen for the heart of another. This is the future of humanity, this limitless intelligence individuated. I am the heart.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Love is a presence, the pure energy of soft and vital presence. It is through our breath that we remain in balance and harmony, where the light comes in through us. Then your heart is truly open you can feel it. Here is the calm of the inner being, where the heart beats in this softness that knows no distance. This is the quantum presence. Understanding comes when you softly reach out and listen for the heart of another. This is the future of humanity, this limitless intelligence individuated. I am the heart.

more of your new age mumbo jumbo Nat? ... if that works for you, fine ... but you won't find it in the WMMs and Love is not the Quantum Presence it is a FREQUENCY ... the Sovereign Integral is not an Entity, it is a component of the Entity ... that the Entity has chosen to ignore, so that it could experience being Sovereign / Independent / a unique individual with a unique perspective to share with FS... there is no "inner being" ... there is only YOU and the Universal Entity (which is your higher self ) in its wholeness ...

if you were to use the WMMs as intended, you would be conscious of the fact that in your Wholeness - with all your components equally integrated as one consciousness - what you believe now is supporting and perpetuating the Saviorship Model of existence ... and that your BS is anti-wingmaker... say NO MORE ! and quit participating in this deception and quit posting it in the WMF.

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:20 pm 

:)

Thank you Darlene (and family) for providing this video....very inspiring. John's words are so eloquent and convey a potent synopsis of the value and wisdom of the Energetic Heart that James has portrayed. I can see why James trusted him so.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Thank you, however, our son did the hard work in putting this together for all of us. I hope the energy of love
that is John is felt as you listen to it. I did and still do. The family felt it was time to share this with the wider WingMakers'/Lyricus community.

May the love that is John, full your hearts as you watch and hear the words of lot he shared with all present that evening.

Thanx to Matt !! I find this very inspiring and listen to it often. Thanx Darlene to you as well you worked along side John and no doubt in my heart, helped him tremendously. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:

.....Thank you Darlene...this is wonderful........and puts a big smile on my face ....as last night during physical body sleepytime.....Unity was the central theme.....must encourage everybody to listen to and feel John's love....Bright Blessings to All.

Back attcha! :D

Cathedral - CS&N