WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: "Understanding" Understanding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I get 1 x1 First Source always in the Chambers alive waiting for you to act on IT.
I am not sure if 1 plus 1 equals 2 is the Animus.
What I know to be True is that We must fight Anu with all of our Heart to succeed.
Unconditional Love ....the path of least resistance.

Last edited by markzorb on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Trying to get Understanding
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Why do you assume your conception of Anu is so powerful? And why do you allow that perception of yours to distract and divert you from what is in your deepest heart which is so far removed from your reptilian brain? And yes, we all have what is called a reptilian brain which lies at the lower back of your head planted atop the reticular formation which is one of the things that was screwed with by the Annunaki so long ago to have "guardians at the door" to the subconscious. When you realize these things you also realize that Anu and the Annunaki or whoever, has no power over you, save what you invest in them for your fear of them. In our deepest heart , "There is no fear where the soul flies.'' The Annunaki have always feared us knowing that. They fear us being aware of our deepest hearts and thus our souls, more than you can imagine.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:53 am 

Hi Markzorb

I feel what Shayalana is saying too, from a personal perspective, as for sure I do see it in “play” in my local universe but I am not “threatened, worried or defensive” about it anymore, and love being able to now actually see the effects we are having on it/us - for no matter how much crap is thrown on the toxic areas the flowers just keep on popping up, growing, blooming and transforming. Much like watching a beautiful sunrise slowly appearing on the horizon at dawn, knowing it is inevitable, becoming one with it yet at the same time savoring each glorious moment as every individual particle of light emerges.

For me personally the following Hakomi 13 extract from Strength and Freedom’s post, (in Topic: “Wingmakers music english lyrics collection”), really brings home Unconditional Experience navigated with the purity of the Heart Virtue frequencies, inspiration and intuition. When I began to recognize emptiness deeper and deeper and I dedicated myself to nurturing it into as many Quantum Moments as I could, the “sense of urge/urgency” so to speak for holding firm with the defensive/reclaiming battle phase diluted. The Heart Virtue of Valor is most certainly called into play at various times, however, there now appears to be a “firmness”, for want of a better description, in my quantum presence and although it is shaky and wobbly as I continue to listen to and utilize the new navigational tools to the best of my abilities, it feels as if it is made of “bricks instead of straw” :)

Hakomi 13
1:23 Child: That's beautiful!
Woman: We are all pervading Universe... to feel that deep inside... abandon the tempting will and dwell in emptiness.
Child: I know how to do that.
Woman: We think choice is the elixir for freedom. Absorbed in the ultimate reality, choice disappears and all that exists is freedom.
Child: I know that.
Woman: Then everything that moves through us in expression and experience is born from the Heart of the Universe in pure Love.
Child:That's it!

Italics mine as to me this is a real biggie of a statement. For example: Our lives tend to revolve around having to consciously think about what choices we make toward bettering our moments, days, weeks, lives, that to grasp “non-choice” can appear somewhat “neutral”, non-productive or even indifferent. I find myself very grateful to be able to understand this neutrality of non-choice now that it has emerged from a natural progression throughout my continual activation. I am able to experience within this “reality” that the potency of neutrality is far removed from indifference - and I guess when we think about it the progression to being able to continually learn navigation without it makes perfect sense for choice belongs to polarity - without polarity, there is no need for choice. Without choice there is freedom to experience anything with the knowing that each experience is experienced in freedom, devoid of purpose and therefore complete unto itself, that is, it is not determined, trapped or restricted by time or preconceived notions of cause and effect.

When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion --> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.
Quote from Art of the Genuine

I am First Cause and Last Effect connected in an undivided chain.

I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real.

Quotes from My Central Message

When I engage with my mental assessment I know I am making choices and am moving within the realm of polarity. When I engage with my intuitive heart assessments I know I am moving within the realm of freedom . . . without purpose . . . that is, without a “Why?” . . . for when I am in this space there are no questions. I am blessed to now see and feel more and more depth between the differences of these experiences (beyond the obviousness), thanks to these materials, and I continue moment by moment to the best of my current abilities, to allow myself to confidently move ever more freely.

Thank you Markzorb for highlighting this discussion as I benefited greatly from the spontaneous contemplation it provided me, even though I am unable to offer anything constructive in relation to your personal statements. I do however offer you my sincere respect for your presence and contributions. And as I do relate, very much so, to your passions for pathways of least resistance I do wish to express my support for this, for I too have found in my own personal activation and transforming that the power of passive resistance that is found in the “Heart of the Universe” is unparalleled.

P.S. I would just like to take this opportunity to also express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful “kindling effect” that is flowing - I truly love when the moments arrive and I am able to sit at the table of such wonderful co-creative energetic support being shared here - to listen to the conversations and to benefit from the great posts and links. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this universal community.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

I appreciate the input.....helps me broaden my perspective.....allows me to resonate upwards....thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes.....I am seeing IT is in the Heart.......mind changes.....Heart constant in the One.......that is not a God.......but living among us free to explore ......no prisons in the Chambers........but not all are open......some you must let go and resonate to......there are Chambers not open to Anu.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Italics mine as to me this is a real biggie of a statement. For example: Our lives tend to revolve around having to consciously think about what choices we make toward bettering our moments, days, weeks, lives, that to grasp “non-choice” can appear somewhat “neutral”, non-productive or even indifferent. I find myself very grateful to be able to understand this neutrality of non-choice now that it has emerged from a natural progression throughout my continual activation. I am able to experience within this “reality” that the potency of neutrality is far removed from indifference - and I guess when we think about it the progression to being able to continually learn navigation without it makes perfect sense for choice belongs to polarity - without polarity, there is no need for choice. Without choice there is freedom to experience anything with the knowing that each experience is experienced in freedom, devoid of purpose and therefore complete unto itself, that is, it is not determined, trapped or restricted by time or preconceived notions of cause and effect.

This is very profound and articulated well. It means we don't react , instead, we respond or not, depending on the circumstances and/or context and that we are aware enough to discern such. We also are very very allowing .Thank you. Feeling neutral makes life so much easier although the navigation aspect can get pretty interesting. After the passing of my dear youngest sister I have had much to contemplate and observe and see what is falling away from me with such ease now more than ever before, simply because it doesn't resonate. My family is very past and death conscious and that is where they put their focus for their fear of it and to wear the badges of disease to see who is sicker and thus gets more attention. More and more of them are getting sick like my sister did. They are stuck in this and so unconscious that even when they do wonder it never takes them beyond their religious indoctrination and/or the programming they receive from their constant watching of TV like all their friends and family other than me. My heart has wept much for them for the love I feel for each and every one of them despite their judgments and ostracism of me. Still, I know it's an alone journey and we each must take it in realization or the peeling of the onion until we reach that layer where we can see for ourselves the root that connects us all to each other with and in love and to our Creator which is not some contrived and created God by beings who have caused so much suffering and pain for this entire planet. And they have and we helped in doing it too, unwittingly, but we don't have to partake in it anymore because a few of us know that now and more will know too and even more than that. Our best demonstration is the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues , the Rising Heart technique, the Event Temples to name , but a few, and with our focus on that and the kind of world we want to see and be in because our Energetic Hearts take us there. And we do it for our families whether still in the physical here or not and the entire planet. I really really really love knowing that, Understanding allows me this, it truly is Love. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, Understanding - is not easy to "get" Markz ... but sometimes, I get a clearer understanding, when I read how the LTO defines "Understanding" (as one of the virtues of the heart) - out loud, a few times ... and often it helps to consider why each sentence is there ... and ponder its importance "standing on its own" and its relevance to my comprehension of understanding ...
this is quoted from the Art of the Genuine Paper, and also in the Living from the Heart Paper and the Which When How paper ... I associate it with "we're all in this together - forever"

Understanding:

The world of form, just as the formless worlds, is composed of energetic structures beneath its denser expression.

In a real sense, everything in the multiverse is energy with incalculably long, energy-based lifespans.

Energy is transformational;
that is, it can alter or shift into other states of being or, in the case of humans, consciousness.

The human energetic structure is often described as the chakra system or electromagnetic body, but it is more than these components.
The energetic structure is a form of light, which in turn is a texture of divine love.

It is a fact that we are composed of love at our core structure, and it is this love frequency that is the basis of our immortal consciousness or soul.
All of the lower densities are shadows of this light and operate in time and space, which provide a sheath of density and separation from this core love frequency.

The worlds of time and space alter or dilute this connection we feel to the core energetic structure we all are composed of.

Herein is the paradox of being human: our innermost structure is divine love and our outermost structure is a means of experience for the innermost structure,
but we have become entrained by the outer vehicle to the degree where we identify with it more than the occupant–our true self–inside.
All of us feel this dissociation with our true self and over-identification with our vehicle (human instrument); perhaps only in degree is there any difference among us.

Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes this dissociation from the love frequency is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint that is occurring on the planet.

In other words, it is not that humanity has fallen from grace or is tilted irrevocably toward sin.
Rather, we have simply accepted the picture of reality that is dominant,
and its dominance is not by accident but by the designs of First Source.

There is a well-known phrase within Lyricus that roughly translated says: “The elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love from itself.
The structures of space, in this case, refer to the human instrument.

Only time can break down the rigid barriers or subtle membranes that prevent or diminish the love frequency from exerting its wisdom in the behaviors of the individual.

If time is the variable of importance, it stands to reason that everyone is on his or her way to this realization, it is simply a matter of time before they achieve it.

Thus,
time is the differential that separates us.
In a sense, we are all time shifted from one another.

No one operates in exactly the same time relative to unsealing his or her love frequency from the world of form.

Realizing this helps you to understand the relation of unity to reality, and in this realization you are able to accelerate time for yourself and those with whom your life touches.
It is the true purpose and noble definition of time travel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 am 

Thank you Shayalana for everything you have expressed is so very tangible and real to me . . . the comfort and support I experience from these connections are showing our islands to becoming more and more a thing of the past and giving much greater volume to communities focused on the wisdoms of equality of life born from love.

Shayalana Quote: Still, I know it's an alone journey and we each must take it in realization or the peeling of the onion until we reach that layer where we can see for ourselves the root that connects us all to each other with and in love and to our Creator which is not some contrived and created God by beings who have caused so much suffering and pain for this entire planet. And they have and we helped in doing it too, unwittingly, but we don't have to partake in it anymore because a few of us know that now and more will know too and even more than that. Our best demonstration is the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues , the Rising Heart technique, the Event Temples to name , but a few, and with our focus on that and the kind of world we want to see and be in because our Energetic Hearts take us there. And we do it for our families whether still in the physical here or not and the entire planet. I really really really love knowing that, Understanding allows me this, it truly is Love. :wink:

Markzorb Quote: Yes.....I am seeing IT is in the Heart.......mind changes.....Heart constant in the One.......that is not a God.......but living among us free to explore ......no prisons in the Chambers........but not all are open......some you must let go and resonate to......there are Chambers not open to Anu.

Yes thank you I am seeing this too. James’ quotes from the PC Interview are quite clear on this, I believe, as my expanding perceptions keep bringing greater clarity and understanding to, for example, the “You will be shut out” statement - like two rooms, one inside the other, therefore both are in fact one room merely separated by inner walls. Two people in the inside room both sense that there is another room. One person decides to change their behavior as they are feeling uncomfortable with the status quo. In doing so, this person finds themselves beginning to peer into the other room. The other person doesn’t like the changes happening and thereby attempts to coax and trick the changing person back into the familiar. And, the changing person now desperately wants the other to not be shut out of the other room anymore either, but alas, they too are unable to convince, lead or even drag the other into letting go of the familiar room. So independently the changing person carries on learning for themselves how to navigate more and more between the two rooms. Over time, however, they begin to sense that the other person has actually been secretly watching and yearning for the freedoms they see emerging and are gradually beginning to release some of the clutches of the familiar room.

When you voice the genuine and sober self-assessment in all of its textures and subtlety, you are inviting the new behaviors of the Sovereign Integral. These are all signs of authentic forgiveness; they are not the sanctimonious, over emotionalized capitulations of a guilt-ridden follower who intones the ritual of forgiveness like a machine. In apathy, blindness, or utter devotion to the Money Power Grid, it is all the same relative to accessing the Sovereign Integral state. You will be shut out. Forgiveness is the active formula of self-assessment of your present situation and the application of new behaviors that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

Look upon your life every moment and see if you are operating in the HMS or are quietly going about the business of cutting the threads that bind you. If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.
Quote from Project Camelot Interview

I appreciate what you say about pondering the importance and relevance behind each sentence Starduster as initially I found I would get stuck and couldn’t move past many sentences, but now understand why. It is as if my re-reading of the texts has automatically developed its own style, for example, particular sentences that are pertinent to my development at various stages automatically “freeze” then draw me into the window of attunement and revelation behind it.

And, I am very appreciative of how I have been able to relax into an expanded understanding of the “. . . it will be a process that will take many years which will thankfully provide a transition stage so humans can adapt to the new body that is being built to support and sustain the new Sovereign Integral consciousness . . .” Gosh I can’t remember how many times I have kept clearing and releasing the old for it did not belong in my new space and wishing at times for it all to just happen in one fell swoop. And I will admit that I have felt many a tearful fondness before letting go of some things. Then comes the realisation, with relief, that although the phases can sometimes be very painful, without the occurrence of transitions, the compounding trauma could have devastating repercussions - oops, couldn’t help imagining then if 7 billion people surrendered and let go of everything all at the same time - the intensity could see the planet engulfed with a tsunami of tears :shock:

The Collective System will fall. It must fall. The organs will shut down and the body will die. This will take time, it will be a process that will take many years which will thankfully provide a transition stage so humans can adapt to the new body that is being built to support and sustain the new Sovereign Integral consciousness as it – the origin of us – becomes known as us in this world.

As each of us de-program ourselves and deactivate our HMS, there is a corollary access to the Sovereign Integral, and in this access, we create the best opportunity we have of defeating the dark agendas that exist on Earth, as well as easing the transition between the deteriorating Collective System body of today and the new one that will replace it.
Quote from Project Camelot Interview

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:57 pm 
Posting Freak

well, there is a great deal of information to grok in this definition that James uses to explain Understanding ... and I "get" more from it, every time that I read it ... Considering how precisely James uses his word to define these HVs - and the fact that he included them in three separate papers ... is significant to me. ... not that he hasn't said the same thing in different places through-out the materials, but not in the exact same words - three times .... and knowing that the words the LTO uses to define the concepts they are revealing, mean something entirely different that what we have come to associate with them, re-enforces the idea of Sovereign Integrals living in "their own world" (ie in separation)

Did you happen to notice that almost all the words, in the Glossary associated with the WMMs ... are more than one word ... there are only three words that aren't "enhanced" by association - Entity, Sovereignty and Hierarchy ... just as an example of the difference ... define each of these words, without any references - but just with what the HMS comes up with ... write it down, so that later you don't deceive yourself, by saying "I knew that" because that is not what your words express ... (unless you have the Glossary memorized -snicker)

for example ... when I read the word Entity - my mind "translates" that to mean, "a conscious being, other than my self" (that can be sensed - or identified no matter what form it takes) ... when in fact an Entity is what WE all ARE - my mind doesn't make that association - because it is designed to conceal your true identity ... and word association is just one of the ways it does it. There, you have an one example of how the HMS distorts, the expression of your Self - how Intuitive Intelligence is distorted by the HMS ... It is programed to do that - it is programed, to "translate" everything it hears, into other words, that you feel more comfortable with ... even though these other words change the meaning .

what James is saying, to me, in this definition of Understanding - is that Understanding - is understanding that everyone's HMS does that ... that we each have our own unique Thesaurus based upon our personal experience and the agenda of the programs Anu designed - to conceal our identity, and to suppress the Sovereign Integrals state of consciousness through Learned Behaviors. The deeper we dig into the authentic meaning of our Language, the more difficult it becomes because the language of the SI is embedded with frequencies - and as James explains, these frequencies are transformative ... the HMS programs that Anu designed, are triggered into action by these frequencies (red alert !) ... they instantly translate what is being received, and then using the evolving language of the now, change the not so familiar language of the SI into something more "politically correct". ... which in turn is translated by the person you share this information with ... who's HMS does the same thing.

we all remember the children's game we used to play called "I've got a secret" where we would sit in a circle in our classroom, and one person would whisper their "secret" to the person to their right until it came back to them, from the person on their left ... the "game" that we are experiencing as Adults - is much the same but much more complicated to the point where, even when something is quoted word for word - and passed around the office (as a memo) - each individual will get some unique meaning out of it ... thanks to their personal modifications to Anu's Thesaurus based upon their unique perspective. We see that all the time in here, when we discuss quotes from the materials ...

being aware of that - how we all interpret language uniquely - is Understanding - because what we are slowly being made conscious of, is, that it isn't the words or language that we use to transfer knowledge (serve our purpose) ... but the tone, our words convey ... The language of the SI transmits the frequencies of the Heart's virtues by learning how to by-pass the HMS using the GM's authentication of its choice of words to be expressed - no matter how one personally react or respond to the genuine frequencies being expressed - the intent of the Sovereign Integral/Entity is simply to transfer knowledge - to and from FS, to and from MEST, to and from one entity to another . Because it has no other agenda, the SI is focused on expressing its Consciousness by expressing Virtues of the Heart and nothing prevents him/her from doing that ... it doesn't matter if practice of these words that allow the SI to express itself are distorted by the programs of the HMS - we understand that - we can expect that (snicker) - but the transformative frequencies of the HVs being expressed will not be misunderstood by the Soul of the Entity they are intended to touch, and the results will convey the message from one Entity to another, without alteration and express exactly what the Entity intended to share because all entitys' souls speaks the same Language. ... because the frequencies embedded in the authentic language (HVs) of the Sovereign Integral will wordlessly touch the Heart of a sibling, to let them know with certainty - that you understand

In the materials it says that the Sovereign Integral is mostly silent ... which is understandable, when the HMS makes it so it can't get a word in our conversations - with-out some emotion being triggered by an HMS reaction ... that leads to tying to kill the messenger . :lol: there is nothing more distracting that someone trying to assasinate ones character on this stage. But consider this, a genuine smile passed from on person sitting in a car, to another standing at a bus stop across the street, can convey HVs too ... we won't need words once we Master our Emotions :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 pm 

And what tone do you convey, when the moment another will disagree, you'll join in judgment (or exclusion)? If someone would ask me this question, I would so agree... You have no idea what the tone of equality really is. It destroys the old so completely that there is only one room and even that one disappears. Sadhana x

"IT will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." - Revelations

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap we are a Quantum community, and the more we do the Event Temples the more effective we are on a global scale no matter where we are in the world when doing the Temples , we are One. Now that is profound and especially for what is exchanged with each other, as well as the power of what we give the planet together as One. Time shifted or not, when in sync doing the Event Temples , everyone benefits. Anyway, I have also found how vulnerability can be a great strength even though at first it doesn't feel like that at all. When humbled, open and raw, one is completely exposed but nothing binds them either. Energy just flows right on through regardless of frequency with no inner port to dock into. It takes being a conduit to a whole other level and being the Observer is more staid, simply for the calm it allows one and the state of coherence. I love the clarity and where the heart and mind know no separation. Coherence makes for such great understanding and the realization that really, everyone is doing the best they can where-ever they are in their understanding. I feel so much compassion for the people in my life because just the simple act of wondering opens them up to new possibilities no matter how small and even if it seems like not much changes , just one small step can cause an avalanche when taken by billions of people. As is being seen now the more we are all acting in this together and the more we get together the more the greater the effect. We ain't seen nothing yet. Look how SOPA and PIPA were stopped in no uncertain terms and even if they try it again there will be an even bigger response to it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:50 am 
 WWW  Profile

When we do the Virtuous Cycle Technique we are generating the energetics that are needed to practice the When-Which-How Practice according to James on page 20 of Living from the Heart. It is not matter of getting understand it is a matter of allowing the energetics of the six heart virtues to flow into you. You then are tapping into the frequency of six heart virtues, understanding being one of them. Each time you practice the Virtuous Cycle you strengthen your "power generator" of the six heart virtues.

James says in the Foreward to the When-Which-How Practice Guide, that this "practice is a vital technique of Lyricus. This is because the energetic heart is the key instrument that enables the human family to grow together through relations of coherence, compassion, care and virtue. The When-Which-How practice is a method that helps the individual express their Higher Self (Sovereign Integral) through quantum or energetic activities. The flow of energy, directed by the coherent and virtuous heart-mind system, is what we are here to experience and learn, and it is this that will ultimately bond humanity in Oneness." page 7

For me it is imperative to be doing these techniques moment by moment as we shift the energetics on the planet this year. As we do this we are helping humanity become One.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:30 am 

Not only this year, but always. And not by beautiful words, but through "totally different actions" from the energetic heart.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
And what tone do you convey, when the moment another will disagree, you'll join in judgment (or exclusion)? If someone would ask me this question, I would so agree... You have no idea what the tone of equality really is. It destroys the old so completely that there is only one room and even that one disappears. Sadhana x

"IT will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." - Revelations

you just can't seem to discern the messenger from the message, Nat - I could care less about people "disagreeing" with my perspective of the WMMs - but people like you aren't simply offering a unique perspective of them - you are trying to distort the message and promote something that failed miserably in the past to Unify the Species - and has in fact fragmented it further ...

by declaring yourself a Victim - you have surrendered to the PTB and their NEW AGE religion that has failed to produce any noticable change in bizniz as usual and denying that it is because of your own IGNOREace and self-serving agenda to promote your personal BS, is the reason that you find yourself in isolation. In fact, Nat, it is not me that you "disagree" with because I am promoting the WMMs ... it is the WMMs that you disagree with, ignore, and do everything possible to pervert ... and that is why you have been banned - because nothing you post has anything to do with the Understanding of the WMMs - it is all about forcing us all to allow you to pervert them - which only creates polarity in the WMF and encourages disrespect for the LTO and its intent to assist us.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Whatever we do from using our Energetic Heart and being a conduit of First Source for the love that flows from that is beneficial to the whole planet and there are billions on this planet and most have not heard of the WingMakers but still are contributing to the whole of the planet every time they come from the heart and use any of the heart virtues through their behavior , something the intellect alone is disconnected from for lack of feeling .. This is not exclusive to here as some would have you believe. As James has stated, the Grand Portal discovery is made through the virtuous behavioral actions of billions of people over time. Over time this becomes that much more inclusive and how great that time seems to be accelerating that much more. Besides, time is relative to the perception of it by people's consensus reality. When that changes and it is, our perception of time changes as well. It really is up to us and doesn't have to be a difficult thing. You can tell whether its from the heart or mostly from the head . With the heart there is a flow that truly cares,is guided from within , is open to the unknown, allows uncertainty easily, is very present, and calmly inclusive. With the predominant head comes disciplines, plans, instructions, predictions, need for certainty, explanations, polarization, specialness, words and more words and still more words and a whole labyrinth to go thorough just to feel worthy and fear and this weird need to share fear. . Whew...how exhausting if not diverting and distracting.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
When we do the Virtuous Cycle Technique we are generating the energetics that are needed to practice the When-Which-How Practice according to James on page 20 of Living from the Heart. It is not matter of getting understand it is a matter of allowing the energetics of the six heart virtues to flow into you. You then are tapping into the frequency of six heart virtues, understanding being one of them. Each time you practice the Virtuous Cycle you strengthen your "power generator" of the six heart virtues.

James says in the Foreward to the When-Which-How Practice Guide, that this "practice is a vital technique of Lyricus. This is because the energetic heart is the key instrument that enables the human family to grow together through relations of coherence, compassion, care and virtue. The When-Which-How practice is a method that helps the individual express their Higher Self (Sovereign Integral) through quantum or energetic activities. The flow of energy, directed by the coherent and virtuous heart-mind system, is what we are here to experience and learn, and it is this that will ultimately bond humanity in Oneness." page 7

For me it is imperative to be doing these techniques moment by moment as we shift the energetics on the planet this year. As we do this we are helping humanity become One.

the "Virtuous Cycle Technique" is what I call the HV Technique, and I have been doing it fairly consistently since this paper was released ... I originally started my day with it, sitting barefoot outside in the sun - I built my Merkaba one plank/virtue at a time each morning - I would tone these words until I could feel my heart smile, and my being resonate with my heart's joy - I don't need to remind myself to do it, because I enjoy tingling from head to toe :D

Later when the QP was introduced, I slipped it into the pause between the first and second repetition of the "square" breathing technique, to "activate" my heart during this practice ... and because I came to I believe that it creates the vehicle that I travel in to get to the SI's world. I can feel my heart rate change during the first of the four "movements" of the QP, I have inserted the VCT to assist me in bringing my whole self in sync with the resonance of the new heart rate initiated by the QP ... I believe it sustains that frequency during the pause and that the heart will be able to express its intelligence as I ponder over the things my mind wants to chew on (all night) By the second "movement" of the QP I am comfortably secure, in the center of Divine Love, and we move quickly out of the minds' range into the quantum world of the SI where the Entity can get the Sovereign Integral's perspective of what it is participating in.

while it is true that the HVs are being transmitted into our environment, abundantly and incessantly, that doesn't mean that they are flowing through us (other than in a "stepped down form) ... we can collect enough of this "energy"/life force just by being here because this Universe is saturated in this frequency that is identified as Source Reality ... and apparently that is working because we are aware that everything is alive and has some degree of consciousness to share ... The WMms make us aware of a "stream" of Divine Love flowing through-out the Universes that allows for us to let a undiluted stream of the frequency to flow through us. Positioning ourselves in this "stream" is however, a personal conscious choice that an individual makes - see 4th Philo for details on how you can "connect" to this stream ...

This flow - even for those sitting in the stream, can be and is, in most instances, blocked by the Human Instrument's mind system If it does find entrance, though an open mind, and get as far as the Heart - unless the individual has cleared their heart of emotional attachments to histories that create walls ... it will be blocked there and misdirected to the HMS where it is perverted by Anu's programs. The original design of the SECU's human instrument, was created to allow this "energy" to enter, into the HI, and within the heart, to be refracted into six expressions of Unconditional Love aka HVs - that flow through it, into MEST ... which is why we assume the form of the Merkaba to keep our balance, as one or more of the HVs are "released" by us ... the more we "release" the more of this "life force" enters ... until with practice we can let it flow steadily without altering its natural path or disrupting our purpose .

I agree, that this practice is vital ... because allowing this "energy" to flow into the MEST (through our bodies) is how Source Reality is entering into the consciousness of Humanity as well as MEST and it will transform this planet into the living expression of FSI when we are all open minded and letting Diving Love flow into the Entity's reality and out as a tone, we are all comfortable with- and willing to receive : Appreciation, Compassion, Humility, Forgiveness, Understanding and Valor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
As James has stated, the Grand Portal discovery is made through the virtuous behavioral actions of billions of people over time. Over time this becomes that much more inclusive and how great that time seems to be accelerating that much more

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:02 am 

(...) the outcome of every human action and thought is an element of this journey. - Philosophy 4

There is no exclusivity whatsoever. We can have a very broad definition of what is human. But all elements are transformed through this very tone of equality like a tuning fork. We don't need to go into any of it, and this is the beauty of the presence. We are guided by resonance. And even as you feel it, you are aligning to the sovereign integral.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 am 
Posting Freak

Less "thinking" and more feeling working for me.....is helping me get what I want.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 am 

Feeling, yes, but a fine-tuned feeling. Not just what you "feel" you know, but to follow what you actually feel with the fine senses, energetically, and express from there. Communicate from there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

Heart over the mind is what is working for me .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 am 

Heart first, but don't forget they are two sides of the same coin. In other words, one may think they choose the heart while in reality still be stuck in their mind. And this is precisely why we make threads as this, to explore and communicate, and not escape or get away with easy phrases.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

I am going to say this as plainly and simply as I can ... "feelings" are generated by the emotion system of the Human Instrument ... they are physical and they are not revealing intelligence, they are revealing your state of Being ... which answers the question "how does THAT make you feel ?" They were never intended to validate Intelligence they are not a form of higher intelligence (unless you believe that the "higher mind" has intelligence "higher" than the Intuitive Intelligence of the Entity that is being passed through the HMS to be expressed into MEST - for the benefit of all.)

the Intutive Intelligence passed from the heart to the mind doesn't have emotions attached to it ... it is neutral ... if it causes you to respond emotionally that's OK, no matter which emotion is triggered - it is only a "signpost" of how your HI is responding to the Intelligence ... it is your HIs way of telling the Entity, that it needs to examine why this bit of info makes you feel angry, or nervous, fearful, happy, sad ... your feelings were intended to assist you discern truth ... not control you - they are "signposts" ... lights on your HI's "dashboard" ... when your body system reacts to certain stimuli ... you "fix" it ... but when your emotion system reacts to certain stimuli, you assume it that it doesn't need "fixing" ... that is more accurate than the Intelligence it is responding to ... you trust your feelings more than you trust your Soul ...

in the Lyricus discourses, they suggest that we examine our emotional responses ... and that we master our Emotional system ... that we have become slaves to

how many times have you felt that you were "in love" only to find out later it was an emotional/physical response to fermions ? How many time have you felt anger or some other emotion when someone revealed the truth to you (you spouse is cheating on you, or you have lettuce in your teeth ) ... how many time have you with-held the truth, because you felt it would "hurt someone's feelings" or embarrass them ... how many times have you felt "lucky" and bought a Lotto ticket? How many times did you feel "sorry" for someone and tried to help when they didn't want your help ... how many time have you felt that "some things are better left unsaid" ... how many time did your feelings of Fear prevent you from experiencing something you needed to know? ... but seriously folks how many times have you discovered that your feelings are were wrong - so tell me ... how does that make you FEEL? Intuitive Intelligence is never "wrong" ... what you are feeling isn't generated by the Heart's intelligence - the heart's intelligence is NEUTRAL

I have said it before, and I will keep saying it until it finally sinks in .... EMOTIONS have no Intelligence - your feelings are the expressions of the emotional system- not associated with the Intelligence system of the Human Instrument... and here is the part that will make you feel silly for trusting them - your feeling are the emotional system's response to the HMS's programs... Feelings, for the most part, are Learned Behaviors ... approved of by the Genetic Mind that has been altered by the fragment state of consciousness of this Species... that dictates what you SHOULD feel and how to react to that feeling.

learn to discern ... the difference between an emotional response (feelings) and Intuitive Intelligence

It is through these feelings that the fragmentation perpetuates itself for the entire species and is passed into the genetic mind, which is the shared foundation of the human instrument. The genetic mind of the human species is the single most powerful component of the hierarchy and it is formed by the very conditions of the human instrument living in a three-dimensional, five-sensory context that is all-consuming.

These feelings (of inadequacy and insecurity) are related to the fragmentation of the human instrument and its inability -- while fragmented -- to fully grasp its wholeness perspective and reach into its divine origins and accept itself as equal with First Source. Thus ensues the seemingly endless search to be saved from the inadequacy and insecurity that result from the fragmentation of the human instrument.

this is not to suggest that you ignore your feeling, just to make you aware (again) that they are not a reaction generated by your Intelligence system ... they are generated by the Genetic Mind of the Species that has become fragmented due to our state of consciousness ... your emotions serve a purpose ... they are the signpost ( like lights on the car's dash board) that make you conscious of your reaction to external stimuli ... you "feel" hungry (low fuel light comes on) you feel hot (a/c kicks on) you feel cold (the heater is activated) ... you feel like you can't see everything you need to see to feel safe, (headlights come on, or windshield wipers are activate) ... you feel great about owning a vehicle that is responsive to your feelings - automatically ... haha - there isn't any "intelligence" involved during these reactions to what you "feel" ... it is how the GM (in this case general motors) programed it to work.

The genetic mind is the equivalent of a universal belief system that penetrates, to varying degrees, the human instrument of all entities. In some, it immobilizes their ability to think original thoughts and feel original feelings. In most, it entrains their belief system to harmonize with the accepted belief systems of the Hierarchy.

During this journey feelings will undoubtedly arise, and as they do, bless them ... but don't let them control you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Heart over the mind is what is working for me .

read the interview with Mark again Markz, the heart and mind are an integrated system ... they are not separate, you can not express the intelligence of the heart, unless it is passed through the mind ... there is no way to separate the heart from the mind they are the Intelligence system of the Human Instrument ... and if you believe that you can "use" one or the other exclusively, you are deceiving yourself.

being "heart-centered" is the results of clearing the path Intuitive Intelligence takes to be expressed authentically ... it is a state of being which allows the Heart to express its Intelligence without being distorted by the HMS's programs ... it is not a matter of choosing "heart over mind" ... it is a matter of allowing the Heart's intelligence to be expressed without alterations - not even to make it "politically" correct :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Heart first, but don't forget they are two sides of the same coin. In other words, one may think they choose the heart while in reality still be stuck in their mind. And this is precisely why we make threads as this, to explore and communicate, and not escape or get away with easy phrases.

they are not two sides of a coin, they are the two components that work together as one "mind system" to transfer Knowledge ... they do not operate independently in any circumstance ...

and this is precisely why the WMms have revealed to us that they are an INTEGRATED SYSTEM ... so that we don't make the mistake of believing that they are separate sources of intelligence ... and why your BS is not appropriate to discuss in the WMF ... because - what YOU believe, Nat, obviously isn't aligned with what the LTO has revealed as Universal Truth ... it conflicts with the WMms ... and is why you are banned from posting in the WMF - because all your posts you promote your BS and ignore what the materials are telling us.

no one is "stuck in their mind" ... however some are stuck in the the worlds of the HMS and deluded by their programs designed to suppress the SI's full state of consciousness.