WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Compassion is the Key!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:41 am 

I'm starting to understand all the Virtues!! I never felt so awesome and at peace! Starting to realize the key is Compassion and understanding! We are all going thru hard times and key is not taking anything personal! Cause we always hurt the ones we are closest too and in the long run it never has anything to do with us!!

Showing compassion and a simple understanding can totally change the situation! I learned a lot of my lessons the hard way learning now i was way to hard on myself! Learning to move with the flow it makes life a whole lot easier! :lol:

Life really is pretty sweet once we work thru all the lessons!! :mrgreen: :D

Post subject: Re: Compassion is the Key!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Comet wrote:
I'm starting to understand all the Virtues!! I never felt so awesome and at peace! Starting to realize the key is Compassion and understanding! We are all going thru hard times and key is not taking anything personal! Cause we always hurt the ones we are closest too and in the long run it never has anything to do with us!!

Showing compassion and a simple understanding can totally change the situation! I learned a lot of my lessons the hard way learning now i was way to hard on myself! Learning to move with the flow it makes life a whole lot easier! :lol:

Life really is pretty sweet once we work thru all the lessons!! :mrgreen: :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

Do you meaning "going with the flow" is moving to your Spiritual Center as explain in the EVT 3 paper, then radiating out the heart virtues?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:21 am 

From EVT1

"Of the 6 Heart Virtues,Compassion is the clearest link to the soul's innate ability to connect with others."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yhg342 wrote:
From EVT1

"Of the 6 Heart Virtues,Compassion is the clearest link to the soul's innate ability to connect with others."

yes - perfect clarity, when one grasps the authentic meaning of Compassion - the transfer of (new) knowledge/intelligence ... who wouldn't be receptive of "new intelligence" that allowed them to appreciate (with grace and ease) their present circumstances no matter what they may be - and to lean how to recognize their value ?

Compassion (new intelligence)and the other virtues of the heart are always available - in abundance to everyone, equally - It is the best kept "secret" in the Universe - and you have discovered them Comet, "hidden in plain sight" on the WWW :D and you are using it to transfer that knowledge/compassion to others ...

I will tell you a secret. It is, as with all things vital, a simple, elegant, pure,
and rational behavior. It is the smallest of activities and it is wordless. It is
impossible to feel the puffery of ego in its midst. It is this: Feel yourself
connected to your Creator at your heart, but release the flow of love that
comes your way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet, I love you and thank you for being here. You are refreshing in your uncomplicated and honest understanding and sharing with us with your big ol open heart. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 am 

dberges wrote:
Do you meaning "going with the flow" is moving to your Spiritual Center as explain in the EVT 3 paper, then radiating out the heart virtues?

Hi Dberges,

Yep that is exactly what i mean!!! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 am 

yhg342 wrote:
From EVT1

Hi yhg342,

Yes i am starting to realize that!! It's a pretty amazing feeling too! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Comet, I love you and thank you for being here. You are refreshing in your uncomplicated and honest understanding and sharing with us with your big ol open heart. :D

Awe thanks Shay your to sweet my friend!! Love ya too :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:24 pm 

Hi everyone,

I just want to add to this discussion.

Compassion is also the key through the portal.

I read this somewhere on WM just dont remember where but sure remember the quote.

Amiga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:03 pm 

Hi Amiga,

Thanks for adding to this post!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 am 
Posting Freak

Yeah for Compassion for All of us.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Time for another yeah........16 19 20 21 22........Carbon 6 into Diamond 9 ....be sorry and mean it for real....cry and let go of the past.....forgive yourself first.....rest come easy....in the Chambers.....that are everywhere.....see the colors....and go with the flow... IT is empty space waiting for you to fill it into something........compassion needed to attract First Source.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, Compassion - this new intelligence and psychology need to be shared with everyone because, what it reveals, (how to transform your state of consciousness) IS the key that opens the doors to your potential as a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race, and opens the road for others to travel with confidence because you have "brightened the path " ... and lend a clear perspective of the Universe of wholeness. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Quantusum have more compassion for us then we them.........121212.....new matrix allows us vision to see more easily auras.....electromagnetic fields of colors that identify us ....seeing them and also thought forms will allow truth to be visible more easily will be hard to hide lies......will "kill" many current politicians careers......after this date when they tell a lie....horns will begin to grow out of their highbrow.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Mark when you make statements that noone else understands but you it is obvious where you are coming from. You are not special except perhaps in your own eyes and that is EGO. James never excludes people from his conversation with us he works very hard at being as INCLUSIVE as possible and he is. Even those who disagree with him or hate him are still loved because it doesn't matter. He knows that eventually everyone makes it back home and with it there is no facade or need to appear special. Besides, for those who read the Quantusum and have a semblance of understanding gained from it , it makes one realize all the more how important love is and that means such utter honesty and clarity about who and what one is and their purpose in being here. It is so simple, yet it eludes most and more so those with so many layers of ego to get through. For them, that's a burden the honest and simple folk don't have to contend with and would never choose to. When are you going to realize how unimportant others opinion of you is and that it never mattered except in your misconception(ego) making it so? I say this too you as a friend and sister.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY