WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Personifying the Virtues
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 pm 

Thank you for the ‘practical’ ideas for grounding the heart virtues into the body and into expression. I can appreciate the innovative ideas and ‘sequences’ that some of you are sharing, combining body movements, sound, words, art. I have tended not to focus on sequence in my own ‘practice’ other than quantum pause technique, which I do when I think about it....driving, sitting, meditating. I am going to ‘play’ with this though because I think it would assist me in maintaining focus on the heart virtues during my day. I think I could use a little more structure.

There are times when I am doing the event temple sessions when I move my arms and shift my body to the music and it feels like I am opening my body, my ‘antennae/transmitter’. I feel ‘lighter’ and feel more the flow of the ‘unified field’.... welcoming It in. I am not always consistent with this though and I believe that distractions that come certainly affect this. I like the addition of yoga poses and ‘saying’ the heart virtues aloud and practicing the feeling of ‘becoming’ them. I have spent many hours meditating on the Virtues and ‘feeling’ them but have not incorporated body poses.... sounds interesting.

Thank you for the suggestion to ‘release’. This is relevant to me at this time. I notice that through my day, when in conversation, or trying to get somewhere.... perhaps late!.... that I ‘close down’ or constrict my body. I am trying to become more aware of this in order to allow a ‘release’ more often.... breathing in, flowing in and flowing out so that my mental/emotional/physical coherence and therefore expression might be more consistent. I am trying to remember also that in every moment I am contributing to the CHEF and being conscious to contribute what I wish.

I guess I am focusing here on our own body being the ‘personification’ so that is what I am picking up on in the expressions of this thread. I believe it is important to feel that the physical body is one with the Earth and one I can always work on. The living connection between body and earth is a beautiful thing.... reminded of the movie Avatar :) .... and without it being activated into a living, breathing ‘connection’, might (my perspective) lend to the feeling of not belonging or not feeling safe here and that would affect expression of Heart Virtues.

....First Source ‘Frequency’ accessed through our Hearts to infuse the body and be released as expression (voice within and without, emanation, action) of Heart Virtues, flowing into the Earth and all of Life.... delicious!

I love this paragraph from the introduction to The Dohrman Prophecy (thank you William for posting)....

“I realize that people are inclined to reach to the heavens when thinking about their spirituality, but sometimes what we search for in the branches can only be found in the roots. Earth plays a central role in the story of The Dohrman Prophecy, expressed through its characters of stone, trees, animals and other elements. Earth is the grounding force in this story, and because its presence is so strong, the subtle energetics of the higher dimensions can be used like counterpoint in a musical composition.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Hi Karen - no probs.
:)
I think that this wee excerpt from the audio interviews might be helpful.

Just Click the Image below.

Cheers

W

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm 

William thank you for your new YouTube excerpts, I appreciate them.

The techniques of Lyricus are never spelled out in burnished detail; its teachers prefer to provide paradigms, concepts and frameworks, leaving the precise implementation or blueprint to the individual. It is the singular initiation. --The Rising Heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 pm 

Karen wrote:

....First Source ‘Frequency’ accessed through our Hearts to infuse the body and be released as expression (voice within and without, emanation, action) of Heart Virtues, flowing into the Earth and all of Life.... delicious!

Yes, yes!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quantum Pause is a method or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality, material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not really who you are.

This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable.

It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this. 12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 pm 

:wink:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Quantum Pause is a method or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality, material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not really who you are.

This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable.

It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this. 12

thank you for this timely reminder, it's one of my favorite passages and when lived, is very freeing.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:00 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
Hi Karen - no probs.
I think that this wee excerpt from the audio interviews might be helpful.

Just Click the Image below.

Cheers

W

Nice.... thank you William :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William thank you for your new YouTube excerpts, I appreciate them.

Nice.... thank you William

Thanks Ananake, Karen - I am enjoying my wee project - there is important information in these interviews and I want to make it as accessible as possible, since these cover a lot of aspects.

About to start doing the same with Interview 2...

Cheers

W

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
starduster wrote:

thank you for this timely reminder, it's one of my favorite passages and when lived, is very freeing.

I like that these materials are complete in themselves and multidimensional beyond compare and it's up to each individual to glean from them what they will and that really, noone can do that for them. Practice makes perfect. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm 

A video approach to "personifying the virtues" - very nicely done. :D

http://youtu.be/XZrNfJAX8pw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 am 

Very nice.... great song! Thank you Ananake and SunMoonVirgo!