WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Personifying the Virtues
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:55 pm 

This mosaic/collage grew out of an idea. I wanted to personify the heart virtues to feel them more vividly by associating them with human faces or archetypes in myth.

Starting from the upper right corner, Rumi personifies Appreciation for me because his poetry is grounded in his connection with Source/the Beloved.

Moving to the left is the goddess Kuan Yin or Green Tara Buddha, archetype of Compassion.

Below and to the right is an image of Forgiveness...I believe it depicts the Bible story of the prodigal son.

To the left is Walt Whitman, Humility (his poetry expresses equality and unity with all life).

In the lower right corner is Understanding...the image just felt right vibrationally...no words.

In the upper right corner is Valor (Sir Galahad, by Joseph Noel Paton.)

I have been saying the Virtues aloud and silently reciting them, sometimes chanting or playing with different vocalizations...a Bridge of Sound. This mosaic is a visual way of playing with them and bringing them alive for myself...a Bridge of Light.

Post subject: Re: Personifying the Virtues
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the suggest techniques, that the LTO offer, to establish/reprogram one's mind - to express the authentic "meaning" of the HVs also suggest that we be "innovative" and that we use our own methods to "redefine" the way we think ... I know as a kid, I had to "sing" a lot of things to get them to "stick" in my mind - we weren't as "visual" back in the day ... it was the only way I could memorize things - I put it to music ... in my mind.

if these pictures assist you, that is great ... but I have to wonder if you have really adjusted your understanding of the words, or if you have just found pictures that reflect what you already believe these words mean ...

take compassion, for an example ... is you picture showing someone who is sharing "new intelligence" ... or something else - like pity or empathy for the circumstances of others? We find what we are looking for in others ... and it makes you all that more concerned about what other's "read" into your expressions - I was told once by a bf, not to smile at other men, when I was with him ... he said it was an "invitation" - that I should not look into their eyes at all, because that was another, more intimate "invitation" ... needless to say he didn't last long as my bf ... and would have made a great Muslim haha ... but you can see, how his understanding of a smile or a glance, influenced his belief system ... to me, looking into their eyes, reveals interest and lets me know where they are looking (snicker) - if I wasn't looking, I wouldn't know if they were just "friendly" or focused on some part of me ... my dad, the perfect example of a Chauvinist tried the same sort of thing on me, as a kid, telling me not to look directly into the eyes of authoritative figures, that it was disrespectful ... that we should "bow" to their authority by casting our eyes down ... in submission. Now there are studies made based upon how a person "looks" (profiling) and they claim a lot of things can be discovered in the way people look at others - it is not really a new field of study, the Kabbalist, were very aware of "the evil eye", 4,000 years ago and how to protect themselves from its "evil intent" by avoiding eye contact... orthodox rabbis still use this "protection" - on gentiles and women, to avoid being subjected to projected "evil"

since all the pictures that you have chosen to represents the HV are artist renderings - then perhaps, associating them with these pictures, is the way they wanted to appear to the public ... or the way that they impressed the artist ... and I don't really have any idea how someone would express the HVs visually - or what I would choose, if asked to do so, to find a picture or an image that helped me visualize them ... but I applause your effort - obviously you have pondered the Virtues, and have come up with something to remind yourself of them ... but if I didn't know who these people were ... or what you seem to know about them, that causes you to pick them - it doesn't say anything to me - other than the obvious ... and if I wasn't familiar with the "story" behind the pics ... I wouldn't understand what the composite meant ... but YOU do, and I guess that is what being "innovative" means -

Synonyms: clever, imaginative, ingenious, innovational, creative, innovatory, inventive, original, originative, Promethean :D
anyway, I appreciate your innovation, I am just suggesting that it would be more in line with the suggested technique, to associate your understanding with the authentic meaning of these words - "tone-ing" the words is a lot more effective to me ... it seems to more clearly define what I am looking for in others and makes it easier for me to express the HVs - authentically ... because it energizes my heart - I can feel it "smile" and hope my face reflects it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:11 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

James: Now the matter of feeling fear or frustration is a common side effect once people better understand the dark forces and learn how they try to manipulate the systems of culture and government in their favor. But this is also part of the activation, because the individual must again choose to be led by these forces or disengage from them and discern their subtle influence. We don’t turn a blind eye to these forces, nor do we fear them. Instead we see them as part of our family that have lost their connection to the higher frequencies of love and we send our compassion to them.
    Interview with James
April 5, 2008, Part 1

James: Surround yourself with music, and art, and culture, and loving relationships. Bring these into your local multiverse and let them inspire your imaginative powers. I would encourage you to participate in the EventTemples when they are launched. There will be seven temples in total, and these will be released over the next four years. If you can participate in the EventTemples, it will help you exercise your Quantum Presence because you will be part of a quantum community who collectively is radiating love and compassion to those in need.

Interview with James
April 5, 2008, Part 3

James: Again, I want to add that I understand that this can be a difficult thing to see in this light, but if the six heart virtues were ever-flowing and easy to transmit, how would you develop your skills? How would you strengthen your determination to send these virtues amongst your local universe? How would you help in the situations of crisis or difficulty? How would your mission remain a vital element of your life over the changing times and how would you understand the situation about others and feel genuine compassion?

James: Whenever you feel your ability to radiate the love-centered life is in jeopardy or diminishment, you need only to call on your higher Self to replenish it, to tap into the reservoir of love and compassion that surrounds you at all times.

Interview with James
April 5, 2008, Part 2

Always have you a bone to chew on and distract you from your mission - your human mission

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:58 pm 

starduster wrote:
the suggest techniques, that the LTO offer, to establish/reprogram one's mind - to express the authentic "meaning" of the HVs also suggest that we be "innovative" and that we use our own methods to "redefine" the way we think ... I know as a kid, I had to "sing" a lot of things to get them to "stick" in my mind - we weren't as "visual" back in the day ... it was the only way I could memorize things - I put it to music ... in my mind.

if these pictures assist you, that is great ... but I have to wonder if you have really adjusted your understanding of the words, or if you have just found pictures that reflect what you already believe these words mean ...

I appreciate what you are saying and you are correct, these pictures reflect something that an artist has rendered and that resonates with my current understanding of the heart virtues...always subject to adjustment of course, as I go deeper into the practice. The mosaic is merely one device to focus my attention on the virtues, keeping them in the foreground of my awareness, so to speak. But the real understanding comes from practicing them in day-to-day life, along with reciting the words like a mantra, or toning as you suggest (I really like that suggestion!)... it all helps.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:04 pm 

The Watcher wrote:

James: Whenever you feel your ability to radiate the love-centered life is in jeopardy or diminishment, you need only to call on your higher Self to replenish it, to tap into the reservoir of love and compassion that surrounds you at all times.

I just finished listening to the entire 3 part interview over the last couple of days, and this was one of the parts that really spoke to me. I tried it in the grocery store, in a parking lot, sitting on my couch....and I felt the truth of it. This is probably no surprise to those of you who have been working with these materials for years. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:16 pm 

Making the invisible visible:

The Watcher wrote:

Always have you a bone to chew on and distract you from your mission - your human mission

All who wander are not lost. I am here to love the world, that is my mission. It's very simple, but not easy.

I was thinking about making a bone flute. The bones of bird wings are good for this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Making the invisible visible: :lol:

Not as visible as you might think...the problem with us all sharing the same 'name'...someone says' "hey you!" and everyone turns in answer. :lol:

http://www.eriktheflutemaker.com/Ice_age_Flute.html

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm 

Thank you Ananake for sharing. I have come to respect very much your focus and honest expression....and your creative abilities :) . What a unique and beautiful way to express 'understanding' without 'words'.

I appreciate the wisdom you are expressing here
"....these pictures reflect something that an artist has rendered and that resonates with my current understanding of the heart virtues...always subject to adjustment of course, as I go deeper into the practice...." I try to be 'open' also :) . This phrase within the material makes me feel the importance of this....

"To use my previous metaphor, they are now landing at the “airport.” They are seeing the exotic land of the Sovereign Integral from their airplane seat, looking out of a small, glass window into a vast, new world. Remember, the First Point, as you step from the plane, is your breath, your heart and the virtues of its wisdom, as this is not a destination where the language is anything more than breath and virtuous self-expression. It is this simple."
Project Camelot Interview

This makes me very aware of the need to be open and how wonderful and important it is when we share our understandings with each other so thank you for sharing yours.

And you know how to make 'bone flutes' too? 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:58 pm 

The bone flute will be a learning project. Thanks for the link Watcher...very timely! And thank you Karen for your heartening words!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:

This mosaic/collage grew out of an idea. I wanted to personify the heart virtues to feel them more vividly by associating them with human faces or archetypes in myth.

Starting from the upper right corner, Rumi personifies Appreciation for me because his poetry is grounded in his connection with Source/the Beloved.

Moving to the left is the goddess Kuan Yin or Green Tara Buddha, archetype of Compassion.

Below and to the right is an image of Forgiveness...I believe it depicts the Bible story of the prodigal son.

To the left is Walt Whitman, Humility (his poetry expresses equality and unity with all life).

In the lower right corner is Understanding...the image just felt right vibrationally...no words.

In the upper right corner is Valor (Sir Galahad, by Joseph Noel Paton.)

I have been saying the Virtues aloud and silently reciting them, sometimes chanting or playing with different vocalizations...a Bridge of Sound. This mosaic is a visual way of playing with them and bringing them alive for myself...a Bridge of Light.

Nice!!! What a great idea! Thanx for sharing this , I agree doing lovely things like this does help to ground one more with these works and can be very inspiring not only to the one creating but others as well. Thank you!!! Love to see or hear what you do with the bone flute. And by the way, I enjoy all of your posts and especially for how transparent, open, honest and fluid you are in your expressions. One actually can feel the positive clarity of what you do. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

personify
1. be perfect example of something: to be an embodiment or perfect example of something
2. represent something abstract as human: to represent an abstract quality or notion as a human being, especially in art or literature
3. ascribe human qualities to abstracts: to ascribe human qualities to an object or abstract notion

I have been thinking on and off about your 'personifying the virtues' since you first presented this thread topic Ananake - I could not think of any particular persons or places etc... it seems that I find the 6HVs to being sections or aspects or parts of the One Thing and that these are best utilized by/trough the individual as the perfect way in which they are personified.

What would that 'One Thing' look like? Through the personification of these virtues by the individual the 'look like' would be the actions - the activity of the person within the 'framework' of their multiverse and the 'invisible' connections this involves throughout the 'parts' of the whole - the dimensions...

...then we could essentially use such a platform as a public message board in order to share those things...making the 'invisible' more and more visible... of course some do share inclusive of your self and I concur with others who have shared how your own sharing has 'felt' to them - so 'how to' be visible (the age of transparency) while still essentially 'hidden' behind computer screens and so forth...as hidelight suggests listening...for me this signifies reading what is offered (or seeing the pictures, vids etc) and contemplating a time in the silence of the self and then if moved to do so through the heart use the mind and body to transmit the reflection.

So - for now at least this is where I find myself in relation to the thread topic - the myths and persons and art that have influenced the individual regarding the 6HVs - to practice these through my human Instrument is the true personification - true as in necessary - and the external which is 'saying' this might inspire one to do the same, or might only provide something to distract through the choice of adoration as a means not to personally personify...I think that is the main reason there are masters and gurus and such - you know - famous persons who are 'influential' but to what degree is that influence?

I like James - I can hear in his voice (those recordings of he and Mark) that he is obviously persuasive and even mesmerizing - his voice is deep and has that quality which is often associated with seductiveness and authority in popular media productions...I even allowed myself to imagine him dressed as Darth Vader to see if this would distort the message in my hearing - it did not, but understandably I am a confessed non hater of Anu and the Anunnaki (even to the point of saying it is best not to point fingers etc...being that this practice is merely another distraction to personal transformation ) - so saying I can see that it could be easy to 'fall' for the seductive mesmerizing nature of whatever it is that is seducing me...and that is likely the point of revelation - the point where the outside external voice/image is internalized to the degree that I am BEING and that is really what listening is about. Not listening is not BEING.

Lyricus Information touches on the theme in the Star Wars mythology - How the son found out that his father was really 'the devil' incarnate and then rejected the fathers offer to join forces and together overthrow the Emperor and rule the galaxy.

Lyricus are not the 'Jedi' - the Jedi use 'The Force' through actions of duality, as do their opposites - the enemy - the Sith

'The Force' = First Source unrealized and as such has been misunderstood through the thinking processes of duality...a split and a choice of 'dark' or 'light' according to individual preference. There are "Grey Jedi" who are not beholding to either 'side' but these too are using The Force in an unrealized manner and are more 'grey' for wanting to remain maverick in their individuality and repulsed by the centralization of the opposing sides and the hierarchy which must be answered to - they will use what 'the light side' recognized as 'the dark side' practices on occasion depending on their own powers of reason etc...

In line with Lyricus Information - the dark and light sides in the Star Wars universe are apposed to each other (duality) and yet share very similar 'ideals' and recognize - albeit in a limited manner - that a collective is more 'powerful' than the individual maverick due to the organisation which heirachy administers.

The Grey Jedi thus are the fence sitters which the language of duality speaks contemptuously of. Due to their place and activity within that mythology, they tend to support the Jedi in warfare against the Sith, obviously because the dark side is focused on removing all trace of individuality from existence which is not attractive to the maverick.

the Lyricus Teaching Order is something over and above these activities of duality and are - I think - individual mavericks who have seen duality for what it really is and are organised - supportive - collective while retaining their individual sovereignty because of this understanding of the true nature of duality. they see both 'sides' (and the middle) as a living entity of duality and have stepped outside of those debilitating constructs through the realization that those constructs are simply not utilizing 'The Force' as it is intended - or 'First Source' as intended - all 'hearts have wandered' from this realization, no matter that they are dark light or grey.

I have a 'feeling' that not every individual which makes up the collective of the LTO have experienced what it is like to be 'lost' within the HMS programs of duality. Some have never ventured within this constricting dimension, preferring to observe and assist from without.
However I 'feel' that they consider those who have been through HMS and have enabled themselves to come to this realization are extremely valuable for that fact - I also 'feel' that there is order and organisation in the LTO - that it IS in every detail orderly, coherent and purposeful and in 'control' and mirror First Source Reality and that there are no 'levels' and 'positions' whatsoever as all are equal and all are supportive of First Source initiative...they are the invisible 'inspiration' even for the mythology of Star Wars, which came through George Lucus, not that I am suggesting that George knows this to be true...nor am I suggesting that he doesn't - what I am suggesting is that Lyricus is able to implant information that they understand to be useful (to their agenda) into this world from their own world and that it is not so important that the individual(s) through which they do this are aware of this in order for it to be able to take place (manifest).

This is not to say that they do not want the individual(s) to know of them, or their agenda or the connection but that it is up to the individual to come to this realization through their own resources.

The Wholeness Paradigm -

33:52
James: The Practice of the Presence is an important facet of Lyricus. And it’s a practice that requires both discipline and patience. The basic framework deals with understanding the relationships of the Quantum domain with the mental and emotional domains of the human self. We call this: The Wholeness Paradigm.

In our modern world, the intellect and emotions can generate a great amount of discord and incoherence within the local multiverse and this creates a field effect that can cause an unintended disconnection between the human self and the Quantum Presence.

So this phase of the Practice is concerned with emotional coherence leading to virtuous behaviors, and mind attunement leading to surrender, and I mean surrender in terms of allowing your Quantum Presence to be the governing intelligence over your feeling and thought domains.

36:42
Mark: I’m just curious James, why do you call it the Wholeness Paradigm?

36:51
James: Well, and this is very important, so please listen carefully; because the local multiverse and Quantum Presence are the core elements of understanding that the individual requires. These are the activating elements of the paradigm. With this understanding of your Presence, and its local multiverse, you can navigate to wholeness,
you really don’t require any other teaching or teacher, provided, of course, you’re resourceful, and patient, and persistent, and act upon the guidance of your heart and your Presence.

37:32 Within the heart of the individual—prior to their activation or awakening—lives a fragment of First Source, but only sufficient in energy to enable the life, or entry into the schoolroom of the human domain. It is not, in itself, powerful enough to propel it instantly into the state of Wholeness. This, this can only be done in steps and each of these steps is the beckoning from the human self to the Presence that surrounds and envelops it. The human heart reaches out to the Quantum Presence and in each effort of calling, invoking, appreciating, summoning, believing, praying, loving—its energy is strengthened, its bond with the Presence becomes clearer, its vision is more encompassing.

It allows Presence to be the governing intelligence that pervades the local multiverse and then you are sovereign… then you are limitless within your local multiverse… and you see the Presence in others even when they cannot. (Silence.)

38:44
Mark:I find myself very light-headed… mesmerized might be another way to say
it…Yeah, I want that. What you were just saying, that’s what I want. So, what you just
described, you know, that’s what I think people want.

39:04
James: Then play with the Wholeness Paradigm. Play with this paradigm and breathe it into your life. Take the thousand steps of loving and appreciating your Quantum Presence. There are no shortcuts because preparations must be made for the merging of your human self with your Quantum Presence. They exist in different frequencies and to mesh these frequencies is not something you want to do too quickly, so be kind to yourself and others, and have grace and patience. Each morning as you arise to enter the schoolroom of your human self, invite your Presence to accompany you in all of the geometries of your life… even the mundane and ordinary passages.

39:52 Feel this bond between your human self and your Quantum Presence as a partnership ordained by First Source, and enabled by your most powerful aspirations as an immortal being—the aspirations that you are afraid to even imagine for they seem too unlike you—too extraordinary for any human to believe. And yet here you are, even now, leaning forward with your divine ears, knowing that what I say is indeed your truth. This is resonance. This is how you are guided. How you navigate the local multiverse that is your schoolroom.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
So - for now at least this is where I find myself in relation to the thread topic - the myths and persons and art that have influenced the individual regarding the 6HVs - to practice these through my human Instrument is the true personification - true as in necessary - and the external which is 'saying' this might inspire one to do the same, or might only provide something to distract through the choice of adoration as a means not to personally personify...I think that is the main reason there are masters and gurus and such - you know - famous persons who are 'influential' but to what degree is that influence?
Very much so...I got the idea because I was having trouble clarifying for myself the meanings of each of the heart virtues, and I thought it would be interesting to think of personalities in literature and myth that embodied these qualities. I wanted to evoke the feelings, which poetry and stories often can do well. I agree there is the risk of falling into adoration or distraction and missing the point, which is the moment to moment awareness, expression and presence. I'm finding that using the principle of "observance of source in all things" as my ground of BEING is of the utmost importance. Everything else seems to flow from that.
Quote:
I like James - I can hear in his voice (those recordings of he and Mark) that he is obviously persuasive and even mesmerizing - his voice is deep and has that quality which is often associated with seductiveness and authority in popular media productions...I even allowed myself to imagine him dressed as Darth Vader to see if this would distort the message in my hearing - it did not, but understandably I am a confessed non hater of Anu and the Anunnaki (even to the point of saying it is best not to point fingers etc...being that this practice is merely another distraction to personal transformation ) - so saying I can see that it could be easy to 'fall' for the seductive mesmerizing nature of whatever it is that is seducing me...and that is likely the point of revelation - the point where the outside external voice/image is internalized to the degree that I am BEING and that is really what listening is about. Not listening is not BEING.
James is a master of neuro-linguistic programming, in my opinion. In other times and cultures, he might have been called a shaman.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I got the idea because I was having trouble clarifying for myself the meanings of each of the heart virtues, and I thought it would be interesting to think of personalities in literature and myth that embodied these qualities. I wanted to evoke the feelings, which poetry and stories often can do well.

I understand the impulse to want to have meaning and definition to the parts that make up the whole.I think too that this is why Lyricus Information is presented the way it is.

37:32 James: Within the heart of the individual—prior to their activation or awakening—lives a
fragment of First Source, but only sufficient in energy to enable the life, or entry into the
schoolroom of the human domain. It is not, in itself, powerful enough to propel it
instantly into the state of Wholeness. This, this can only be done in steps and each of
these steps is the beckoning from the human self to the Presence that surrounds and
envelops it.
Interview Session with James
April 5 2008
Part 3

We are that entrained (through 'school' as in 'fish') (click Image 4 link) Image and that is how we learn, so how are we to know if we are being unless we understand what it is we are becoming?
So so the tendency is to exam and the tendency is to have teachers - because we are taught that this is what we need.
However, the 'teachings' of Lyricus emphasis the individual and that all the individual requires is within that individual, so the exam becomes an internal thing and we are finding out that we are not really definable.
Externally yes - there is any amount of definition available to the student to describe for them who they are and this definition allows them to find resonance in the likeness of others for whom they see themselves within, and together they make up a crowd of supporters.

There is a particular crowd of supporters that Lyricus have alluded to...simply put these are not definable using the traditional methods of human understanding.

The bottom line then is that the definable is no thing which can replace the indefinable and that defining something does not equate to activation and BEING, although with the intent of wanting to BE, the chances of going through the defining process without the normal distractions which postpone BEING indefinitely are increased as it were.

This is why encouragement and support to the self activation process are worth offering - and why it is offered by Lyricus.
We are equally all in this together, to gather.

My Spiritual State I On

Mi SS I On

:lol:

James is a master of neuro-linguistic programming, in my opinion. In other times and cultures, he might have been called a shaman.

Sarah was all for calling him the next messiah.
(according to the lore of 'WMM')
I have to agree with you Anunake, that is a grand definition. If we sit at that table, we experience something of the conversation between he and Mark and it is truly a gift in that we have the audio and can feel the tone and intent within the message.

It is like being a blind person listening to a conversation - also a dumb person who cannot immediately interject their spoken word into the conversation.
We sit at the table and listen and we here our self therein. We appreciate the questions being asked by Mark and understand them to be some of our own - and as we listen in silence we pick up things and we have the ability to hear the same thing again and pick up things we might have missed, as Mark also mentions.

I can hear where Mark is getting to his Q regarding "Who Are You James?"

I can understand how in this we have an anonymous personality called "James" who has given us more of himself than we, here in this forum give to each other.
How many of us know each other as we all know James?
What do you know of me?

So we have an example of what transparency is about.

James and Mark.

I like how it is obvious that James is a bit 'uncomfortable' with the questioning on personal matters and Mark really shows he wants to know James on this level, as much as those who email him do.

'Uncomfortable' of course is really not the correct descriptive - James seem to know that this line of questioning is inevitable and in that particular section of questioning it reminds me more of an interrogation - you can hear Marks insistence and excitement and wanting to pursue that line of questioning.

James obliges for a while but gently steers the conversation back to what his MISSION is about. That is Jame's Focus.

Later Mark conceeds to have James 'steer the conversation' and James reminds Mark that it is not him, but 'Spirit' who steers the conversation, but to the listener, James is the main conduit for spirit to steer because he has a MISSION to which Mark is interested in, but not fully involved with at that time.

Perhaps the pertinent aspect to this observation is where Mark speaks his concern - a concern which many 'seekers' have in terms of Maintaining a Love centered Life in the midst of external turmoil and unrest:

48:43
Mark: Yeah, you know, I get this, at least intellectually, but the doing of it’s another thing. I mean, maybe this is too extreme of an example, but if there are food shortages, and rioting in the street breaks out, or the economy really, you know, goes into meltdown, how do we remain as stable forces? I mean, wouldn’t it be natural to get caught up in the chaos since it affects us, and I think it would be very hard to remain in the heart, or express a loved-centered life in the midst of this kind of chaos, at least.

James: I am not predicting there will be chaos, though it’s a possibility. Much of the catastrophic events that were possible components of the birth pains of earth have been mitigated already. There’s enough people around the planet to stabilize it. And this, by the way, is a significant reason for what some people would call over-population. In reality, it requires a very large human population on the planet to get a stabilizing force, energetically speaking...to entrain a higher order field on the planet.

Yes, the difficulty you speak of is true, if there are riots in the street, or the Internet shut down for a few days, or if government suddenly announced extraterrestrials are indeed real—these kinds of events would have profound implications to our social order. It would be like turning it upside down for a while, and in this state of disorder it would be hard to think, act, and express outside of the social reaction, especially with the media fanning the flames of fear and apprehension.

This next bit is the one: It show how James understands where Mark ('seekers') are coming from without compromising the Mission to which we ('showers') are heading towards:

And yet, this is precisely what you will be asked to do. Whenever you feel your ability to radiate the love-centered life is in jeopardy or diminishment, you need only to call on your higher Self to replenish it, to tap into the reservoir of love and compassion that surrounds you at all times.

Interview with James
April 5, 2008,
Part 2

8)

It could be said that if you want an indication or deeper understanding and meaning of the 6HVs personified, one need only listen to these recordings.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
It could be said that if you want an indication or deeper understanding and meaning of the 6HVs personified, one need only listen to these recordings.
Yes, they are another sort of "Bridge of Sound."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 am 

I found that when I personalized /applied the heart virtues to myself first - again and again and again - I began to understand myself - and in understanding myself - in hearing and knowing my inner self - myself began to understand another - and began to understand the heart virtues power of extension, which always started with me - which then took no effort - simply, so simply, by mere dedication to the practice - and oh, oh how could it be that bloody easy - but, surprisingly, in time, it just is!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 pm 

Thank you for that idea Tolsap. One more tool to help ground the awareness in the heart.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:19 am 

Hi Ananake, I thought I would share this technique as I had enormous difficulty trying to find something/someone that could reflect/demonstrate/image for me more depth and potency of the HV meanings and how they should/could look/feel, etc. And it was only when I eventually got frustrated with this and decided to repeatedly apply them to myself and all of my actions/feelings/history that I came to know many layers within their coding - in other words before I could “demonstrate” Heart Virtues I had to “become” them. And then, of course, the power in their coded sequence is something we all feel and know by continual application, and like others here I too personally find the internal mantra effective; and sometimes the speed or loudness or musicality of my internal mantra is “instinctually” quite varied from time to time - hard to describe this I’m afraid, for example though, I could be say driving somewhere and softly activating the mantra sequence when all of a sudden they start ascending in pitch almost to a passionate “bellowing” tone for a brief time and then they return to a softer tone - quite comical at times and I’m glad they are being expressed internally as it could look rather strange to another driver going past.

As I am unfortunately completely deficit in gaining inspiration/guidance from artworks the door that I enter the WMM is through the philosophy/discourse chambers. And so my personal regime is shaped using the tools and practices taught in these areas. I thought I would just add here that another pitfall that I have experienced, (which hasn’t or will not necessarily be experienced by anyone else for we uniquely “design” our own regimes according to our own doors of preference), was in failing to frequently distribute the “power source” that I was regularly activating.

The Event Temples are great for enabling this distribution, however I was experiencing tremendous body fatigue and weakness on a regular basis and couldn’t understand this when everything else was working wonderfully. As I have had bouts of ill health over the years I clocked it up to this and so kept leaving this physical discomfort off my “list of priorities” until I could no longer put up with having days on end where I was literally in and out of bed. So I put it on top of the list and sure enough guidance and direction of how to “fix” this problem was instantaneous and the results also miraculously instantaneous. My body instantly felt “normal” again.

The solution to this problem for me was in Lyricus Discourse 6.

Teacher: If you could concentrate this grid of light - make it brighter, more intense; what do you think the result would be?

Student: More energy?

Teacher: No. It can actually have the opposite effect in the sense that the body is fatigued and weakened.

Student: So distributing light is not about concentrating it?

Teacher: No. It’s balancing the light quotient within the human instrument and ensuring it is coherent, rhythmic, and free flowing.

So whilst I was dedicating repetition to the QP, HV’s and Higher Self Dialogue regularly throughout the day I was not regularly free flowing the high levels of light that I was activating, (bit of a slow learner really), but there you have it. My point being that along the journey as new “skills” are acquired it can be important to allow for restructuring/reshaping of one’s regime to be re-addressed from time to time.

Although the following regime is my own personal design from the sets of WM tools/techniques that “work” for me, (extracted from QP, HV’s, Lyricus Discourses), and will not apply to another, I have included it here simply to highlight what I found to be quite an important daily component that may get overlooked throughout the day; being the frequent conscious direction of light distribution throughout our personal bodies/grids.

MORNING PRACTICE/MEDITATION - APPROX. 15 MINS

1. Quantum Pause Technique
2. Heart Virtues Verbalization
3. 4 Step Intuitive Intelligence Practice (LD6)

1. Invocation

As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light.

While this invocation is being said, you can listen carefully to the words and allow them to form visual pictures in your heart.

2. Settling of Light Intelligence/Golden Mist
3. Release (combined with breathing)
4. Light distribution and connection to Grid

4. Direction Technique - Co-creation by self/team with universe by defining and re-defining daily according to priority of building blocks toward goals. (LD2)

5. Interface Zone Visualization of DNA Connections and Password Affirmation (i.e. my connection to the collective species and contribution to transformation of the Genetic Mind. LD5)

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.

REPEATED STEPS THROUGHOUT THE DAY

1. Silent Heart Virtues Mantra : I AM . . . APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING, VALOR.
Repeated hundreds of times whilst doing chores, driving, during conversations, etc.

2. Light connection/distribution : takes a few seconds and performed as often as possible, (body/emotions can also trigger with a “heaviness” as a reminder).

3. Quantum Pause : Repeated whenever possible, during chores, driving, before work tasks, social engagements, etc; (toilet breaks are great for this during the day).

4. Dialogue : Internal (and privacy permitting, external;you know, that complete sign of madness when one talks to oneself and then answers oneself back) with Higher Self/Intuitive Intelligence at various times throughout the day.

(Actually for any newbies that may be interested in the philosophy/discourse pathways of the WM Materials John and Darlene Berges from PLANETWORKPRESS have great summarized extractions of the Lyricus Discourse techniques/tools.)

Student: Should this fourth step be performed in concert with the other three techniques?

Teacher: It is not necessary to perform this when you act upon the other three steps. This fourth technique can be performed throughout the day and only takes a matter of seconds. It can be performed twenty times each day for the rest of your life. It is a technique to rebalance and replenish your core heart frequencies and to ensure they are being distributed throughout the human instrument. It activates the inner currents.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:17 am 

Very helpful Tolsap...I appreciate your expanding on this topic by sharing your personal techniques and experiences.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

personally, I don't believe that you can progress, without the frequencies embedded in the Art. You can not build a foundation without these tools ... and whatever excuse you are using to avoid that experience, is just your way of rejecting that awareness ... The Wmms are an exact formula for restoring wholeness and the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - you can't skip steps. (well, you can, but you won't get the promised results)

we are not the HVs, no individual can create them ... the HVs are a unique frequency that come directly from First Source in timelessness (Source Reality) - they are the "life force" of the Sovereign Integral ... you can not BE them, but you can let them flow through you - or not.

You are surrounded and saturated with them at any rate, so it is your choice whether you let them flow through you to activate a transformation of the Whole, or not - but the fact is, that if your HI is not prepared to handle that frequency, The Entity will not let it past the human heart... the entity may be (self) limited but it is still very much the driver of this vehicle and that means, bottom line, that if you have not restored your wholeness (transformed) , the Authentic HVs are blocked from flowing through you ...because they would predictably unbalance your present state of being, to the extreme - which serves no purpose ... patience pays.

The Creator’s bequest is always flowing your way in the form of love. It
enters you in your energetic heart and “travels” its way to your body. From
your heart it touches your brain and releases hormones into your
bloodstream that—over time perfect your transmissions. Feel this process.
Be aware that it is occurring. Consciously co-create its occurrence. And
when you do, release it with the simple command: “what comes to me flows
through me
.”

Last edited by starduster on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Tolsap, Thanks for the wonderful words about John's work. He was passionate about living from the heart and he did that with every breath.

Starduster your comments in line with the The Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative, and the Living from the Heart. We are being given the opportunity to learn how to build our emotional self mastery by working with the energetics of the intelligence energies of the virtues of the heart. It is going to the guy and learning to build up our physical body, these are the tools to build our emotional bodies that have not had much practice from us.

From The Art of the Genuine page 5. "These fields are energetic equivalents of First Source's imprint upon the individual soul. They exist in our world of form as coherent oscillations with the broader, inter-connetive energetic fields of the multiverse, what Lyricus teachers refer to as the Domain of Unity

page 4 Art of the Genuine: "It is not enough to have an attract understanding of the heart's virtues. For example knowing that it is essential to express appreciation for the gifts that life brings to you is one thing, expressing this appreciation is another, but understanding how and when to express this appreciation with a genuineness requires a special awareness—an attunement to the finer frequencies of the heart and a commitment to follow these subtle gestures of virtue faithfully."

Using our "genuine feelings" we touch these intelligences of the heart virtues which gives us the opportunity to express the higher forms of behaviors. This really leads to one become a Spiritual Centered heart centered being living in the third dimensional world, but operating from the higher dimensional energetics.

Then in Living from the Heart, it says "It is learning to modify your actions based on these six virtues and observing how they re-calibrate your value system, re-vitalize your energy and creativity, and re-coup your sense of balance and emotional poise." page 4

"It is the soul and higher spirit enfolded within the Designing Force that enables these virtues full expression and empowerment within any domain—subtle, gross or otherwise. There is no density in which the heart virtues are extinguished or marginalized, if the individual regularly exercises them, observes their energies, contemplates their outputs, and nurtures their expression. Even in the darkest densities the heart beats true and its pulse of connectivity to the divine nature in us all. It is the connecting force that binds us as human spirits." page 8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry, Darlene, but I altered my post, and may have changed what you were responding to...

to me, it is all about "the frequencies" ... and it is the frequencies that we are resonating at - that create our reality (think cymatics)... our reality changes with the frequencies and we can, consciously alter our own frequencies. If we find ourselves in the midst of conflicting frequencies, we can project HVs that will fill our presence with Divine Love ... no more conflict in my reality even though the world around me remains the same :wink:

I don't do a "routine " any more (everything changed in my last mini-reincarnation/move) ...but I learned from doing these techniques routinely over several years, what they were intended to be used for ... so now I am "practicing" them ... putting them to practical use ... because I have also discovered, that we all have the opportunity to express virtues of the heart daily, in fact every time we vocalize (tone) ... even if you are the only person in your reality you can express them to the trees :D

As this paper states, you have the potential to receive and transmit a
frequency and intelligence of love that issues from the Central Sun or First
Source. This potential requires your choice to reach for it, to make it part of
your new mission. In doing so, you have signaled your readiness for the
planetary transition that lies ahead, and you are making a contribution so
this shift occurs with greater balance and stability

Energetic Heart page 12

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 pm 

That is really funny starduster, a couple of hours ago I actually stood at the foot of a 60-foot pine tree behind my house and "toned" into it. :o :!:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 am 

Starduster quote: Personally, I don't believe that you can progress, without the frequencies embedded in the Art. You can not build a foundation without these tools ... and whatever excuse you are using to avoid that experience, is just your way of rejecting that awareness ... The Wmms are an exact formula for restoring wholeness and the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - you can't skip steps. (well, you can, but you won't get the promised results).

Hi Starduster, my choices for not extensively immersing in the artworks, or the poetry for that matter, of the WMM is personal, intuitively guided, and multi-dimensional. However rather than take a page to elaborate on this “avoidance” perhaps we could swing conversation to a hypothetical, as I am intrigued by your confident statements that without total immersion into the frequencies experienced in this genre that “wholeness” cannot be restored.

Let us imagine that an individual is faithfully practicing and expressing the frequencies of the HV’s, not only in their personal grid but extending to their local environment and this individual finds themselves having regular contact with a person who has vision impairment, or further still is regularly participating within our vision impaired communities. Now let’s imagine that one of these blind individuals is inspired by the actions, frequencies and behaviors of the person living from their genuine heart centre and asks them for advice and guidance. Guidance to find their heart centre, to find their purpose, to find the love in their lives; for these attributes are so clearly “visible” to them as being experienced and expressed by the inspirational individual.

What would you suggest this individual say to the blind person when referring them to the WM Materials, (taking for granted that they can hear and have faithful transcripts prepared in Braille.)?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
......What would you suggest this individual say to the blind person when referring them to the WM Materials, (taking for granted that they can hear and have faithful transcripts prepared in Braille.)?

The moment you ask outside of your Self for any kind of advice, is the moment you have separated from The One Being that is always contained within, waiting to be expressed in the manner of one or more of the 6 Heart Virtues.

When you realise that all externals are time-shifted versions of you ("past" and "future"), you, and only you, have the best answer in all situations.

You only have to summon your Quantum Presence if you require any assistance.

IT will never let you down......IT, if necessary, will edit and correct any "mistakes".

:wink: