WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Understanding: no use to think
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
We are always thinking and evaluating, but do we ask ourselves whether we value all things as they are, and bear witness to the unity of their expression? (Manifesto) In our evaluations we are thinking in terms of right and wrong, and judge what we consider wrong and try to stimulate what we think is right. And this thought process, this evaluation, is limitating our expression, channeling it into certain patterns or systems of co-reaction that overshadow larger parts of the human spirit.

Nothing is wrong, means, this is what is happening, this is the consequence, this is what we are doing. This doesn't mean we should all do whatever we like or think that is right. There is simply no judgment and no denial of a personality. It is not "we are doing this but I'm not" or "you are doing that but I'm not" or "they are doing so but we're not" or any other belief in separation. It doesn't matter who is actually participating in it as it is a systemic mind, another entity employing people as its outposts. It is not my fault or yours. I am not immune to it while you are, and vice versa. The judgment is subtle. It is a challenge asking all of your sharpness as well as mine, to resolve this problem once and for all.

How do we do this? How do we go about objectively looking at and seeing what we are doing? This is not difficult. We all know it is not difficult to see what others are doing when we take the time to simply look without judgment, but when we ourselves participate - it becomes a little more difficult. Why don't we do it?

I'm not saying what we are doing is wrong and we should do what is right, so I am asking. Why? Is it because we like to show off our own personal expressions or stories? Is it because we are hurt? It is not wrong to be hurt, it is very normal! But we have grown a thick skin. However, it never seems thick enough.

One person may hide another,
but behind you, love is molting a thicker skin
than I can see through.
No flame can touch its center.
No eyes can browse its memory.
I want nothing behind you in wait.
Seconds tick away like children growing
in between photographs.
I will not forget you in the changes.
Cursed with memory so fine
I can trace your palm.
I can inhale your sweet breath.
I can linger in your arms' weight.
I can hear your exquisite voice
calibrate life with celestial precision.

-Chamber 5

Seeing the prison for what it is....begins the exploration. Arguing about its existence or becoming frightened or angry about its reality is understandable. Its reality and our imprisonment is shocking to our belief systems. Nothing is wrong because waking up to this reality is all part of 'The Plan' ...We are all doing exactly what we're supposed to do. Our individual motion of being is already aligned with the Unification Force. I trust this.

The 'messy mistakes' are not mistakes at all.

James states 'the problem' as thus,
" that the humans within the prison do not see the prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search."

The purpose of the materials is to support us to wake up to the reality of our HMS imprisonment.....and to deepen our perceptions of the prison walls, without fearing them, the guards, or those whom the guards serve. We begin by sensing the walls in every breath so that we can dismantle them.

"The WingMakers mythology is a bridge from the Sovereign Integral to the Human Mind System, and it is designed to awaken this interest by releasing the masks of the HMS in favor of the identity of the Sovereign Integral. It is a preparation process that is different for every individual, but every individual in the human instrument is imprisoned within the HMS to varying degrees.

I have always said that the WingMakers Materials are encoded, and that these encodings are designed to prepare the individual to awaken to the deeper structures (outer prison walls) and help the individual ease their way into the new territory of the Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is not a realm of eternal ease, beauty, freedom, painlessness, and ultra creature comforts. Rather, it is an awareness of how we are all one and equal with First Source, and that this makes each of us responsible for the prison and the outflow of its dysfunctional events."(PC)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Seeing the prison for what it is....begins the exploration. Arguing about its existence or becoming frightened or angry about its reality is understandable. Its reality and our imprisonment is shocking to our belief systems. Nothing is wrong because waking up to this reality is all part of 'The Plan' ...We are all doing exactly what we're supposed to do. Our individual motion of being is already aligned with the Unification Force. I trust this.

The 'messy mistakes' are not mistakes at all.

James states 'the problem' as thus, " that the humans within the prison do not see the prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search."

The purpose of the materials is to support us to wake up to the reality of our HMS imprisonment.....and to deepen our perceptions of the prison walls, without fearing them, the guards, or those whom the guards serve. We begin by sensing the walls in every breath so that we can dismantle them.

Yes. In relation to the other thread - instead of having placed your perception of what is occurring, and the intent of that thread seed - if you had simply read and listened and felt you would have reached the same conclusion and what you have just stated here, is equally applicable in that thread as encouragement.

The 'lovely dreams' are not what you called them at all, but rather are - a process of dismantlement in the form of potential spoken visualization - no hush hush peekaboo...

What we 'breathe into our perception is the presence of First Source with which the walls become transparent and thus we escape without actually going anywhere - we change through behavior + action = transformation +

Last edited by The Watcher on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
such a dreamer, in the FS Transmissions, it states (paraphrased) that FS reveals himself to the individual IN HOPES that will reveal IT to others ... it is not some un-conscious "happening" -
I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me. Not by sanctimonious words, but rather, by redefining our relationship and living in accordance with this new clarity. In so doing you will release what I have long ago stored within you – a fragment of myself, a dagger of light that renders your self-importance a decisive death. FS Transmissions, My Central Revelation

It was a desire for SELF importance that encouraged the SECUs to create this world, where we could experience Independence from the influence of First Source (hive thinking) ... we fragmented our own consciousness to isolate our selves from each other ... so that we could get our own (unique) perspective of MEST ... but we weren't actually "experiencing" it, until we were offered the new HI ... which limits us, at birth, to the perspectives of the Human Instrument - to the restrictions of the HMS.

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

but the Wmms are not about the HMS ... the majority of SECUs don't even wear the Human Instrument - the LTO tells us that they were created, for all species - and that they were "proven" on several other planets through-out time ... The Wmms are about transforming the individual's state of consciousness ... who, when, where, why and how are all your choice, but nothing prevents you from experiencing the wholeness navigation - that fragment of god within you ... not even the HMS.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 am 

The conscious is the separate individual. This does not mean that the conscious is bad or wrong, but it means that every decision that is thought out by the mind, all that is done as an outcome of thought, is limited, fragmentory, separative. There is a more spontaneous and original way to live. This way does not seek agreement. Disagreement and agreement are an engine of the polarity system. This is where we pour our gasoline in, reasoning, judging, mocking of others, more or less. This is the battlefield. And once the armor is harnessed, the horses are waiting, the cannons written their lines in the wet sand, we cannot turn back. The art of the genuine is not to do all these things, and not because something in what we do is wrong, but the whole thing becomes utterly unnecessary at one point, completely unthinkable. Then there is a new life and literally everything is new, for the old is no more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 am 
Posting Freak

again you reveal, that you BS is not in alignment with what the LTO's new intelligence reveals ... in this case the WMMs tell us that "thoughts" come from sensory data streams...

Question 7: Where DO all our thoughts come from do you think?

Sensory data triggers thoughts. Comparison of actions and thoughts trigger new thoughts. New thoughts trigger new actions. This cycle repeats endlessly in an ascending spiral, lateral spiral, or descending spiral. This is why sensory data quality is so critical.

They also tell us that what comes from the Mind(s) is not original ... that the mind is incapable of "original thought" ... and in some cases it is incapable of receiving "original thoughts"

DNA is not something that only transmits physical characteristics or predispositions. It transmits our concepts of time, space, energy, and matter. It transmits our conscious and unconscious filters. It transmits our receptivity to the inward impulse of original thought, and this receptivity is what defines the motion of the being."

the Human mind is programed ... it can only use what is in its program ... the program is individuated - limited to this life's experiences ... that is all we have to go on ....

and the Wmms tell us that First Source (god) is Consciousness
First Source is not a manifestation, but rather a consciousness that inhabits all time, space, energy, matter, form, intent; as well as all non-time, non-space, non-matter, non-energy, non-form, and non-intent. It is the only consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being. And this Being is First Source. It is a growing, expanding, and inexplicable consciousness that organizes the collective experience of all states of being into a coherent plan of creation; expansion and colonization into the realms of creation; and the inclusion of creation into Source Reality -- the home of First Source.

based upon one's individuated consciousness ... which the Wmms also tell us is fragmented ... the mind is limited by its "individuality" - and its programs, as well as the HMS programs ... and that this "state of consciousness" is our own responsibility ... we have the opportunity, using the Wmms to enhance and expand our personal as well as our collective state of consciousness ... the main point of using the Wmms is to "transform" ourselves so that we can receive and comprehend FSI ... and if you haven't done that, then we can assume that you chose not to ... for whatever reason... and we can also KNOW that none of your "thoughts" are original, that they aren't coming from your mind at all, and because your own consciousness is fragmented - that anything expressed by you is distorted... uninspired and simply failed thought from the past.

and you wonder why, no one "listens" to you Nat ... it is because nothing you have to share is original - and because those who received them in the past were in a fragemented state of consciousness ... these concepts were distorted and perverted - not just by the person who presented them, but by all those who built upon this "idea", structures will fail, because they are flawed.

and anyone who may believe that you are receiving and sharing "original thoughts" while in a fragmented state of consciousness, is deluded - including you

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 am 

25:57 Mark: Yeah, I think so. Thanks, by the way. I do want to return to my question about Lyricus, but as you were talking something else popped into my mind that I wanted to ask you about.

James: Yes, good. It’s wise to be instinctual and follow the sudden impulses when they arrive from your heart. Spontaneity and living instinctually is all connected to a love-centered life because only then can you live in the moment. I commend you for changing the conversation as your heart tells you. If we don’t return to your list of questions don’t worry, it’s only because our higher Selves found a new way to engage and this new way is always better than the old predetermined way. When you operate in the currents of love you can have confidence that you know just the right gesture, or word to say, or thought to hold, or virtue to express in the moment. There is no referential source you need to get approval from. Trust this.

Interview with James - Session 2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

wonderful concept, Karen, I really appreciate your contributing it to this discussion ... and the fact that you emphasized what you found most informative

it convinces me that by positioning myself in (alignment) the sensory data stream, with a open mind and energetic heart, (receiving and transmitting -instinctual intelligence instantly) resonating in the frequencies of Love, that I will "know just the right gesture, or word to say, or thought to hold, or virtue to express in the moment"... that I won't need to "think" about it, it will flow right through me .

and I do trust that :D

as we hone our discerning skill, we begin to recognize the frequencies of the Heart's Virtues ... and we can tune into them (and trust them) and we can keep ourselves in alignment with the frequency of genuine Love and its authentic virtues - and "flow in compassion" or whatever virtue we choose to express though our HI ... which as we have discussed is not what we (have been told to) believel "love" is because it is neither monotonic nor are they benign. and can in fact throw many people "off balance" ... because it is the most power-full force in the Universe.

the purpose of our "practice" is to secure a complete understanding of Source Reality and how it influences us ... so that we can create our own reality- based upon its principals as well as our personal preferences ... if we are resonating to a lower frequency - we can adjust our "tuning fork" - or re position our selves - or immerse ourselves in the TZs ... and change our model of existence (once we Master our emotions and have synchronized the various systems of the Entity, for optimal access to FSI), at will, for extended periods of time

Yes, good. It’s wise to be instinctual and follow the sudden impulses when they arrive from your heart. Spontaneity and living instinctually is all connected to a love-centered life because only then can you live in the moment..

but don't fool yourself into believing that your heart receives or transmitts "emotions" - don't be discouraged by "thinking" that you give more than you recieve (you wouldn't have it to give if you had not already recieved it ) James revealed a technique in the EVT "Journey" section ... in a note called Neutral Heart Techniques ... and I snipped a bit of it to remind us, that now is the time we should be using these techniques ... to maintain our balance and not let our emotional attachments to personal Belief Systems overwhelm us.

When you feel a bit drained or dispirited, often it is because you feel that the balance between the inflow of love, appreciation, understanding, and forgiveness does not measure up to your outflow. In other words, what we give out to our family, friends, work associates and strangers, seems to be more—in some cases, far more—than what we get in return.

This perception can rapidly lead to discouragement; a sense that life is not working or is even unfair and unresponsive to our practice of the six heart virtues. There is a technique called the Neutral Heart that is an excellent method to refresh and balance your energy system especially when the feelings of depletion and discouragement overtake your expression of the heart virtues in your daily life.

Within the energetic heart is a place of neutral feelings; a place where energy-draining perceptions can shift and transform with a gentle nudge. It may seem paradoxical, but neutrality is the pivot of transformation. It is here that you can take the stubborn, concretized energetic densities that have become rooted in your personality, and realign them with the advanced energetics of the six heart virtues.

While these densities are familiar to you, they can operate as obstacles to the new patterns and new energies that are coming to the planet and potentially to each of us individually, especially as practitioners of the six heart virtues. These densities are like plaque to the energetic grid that surrounds you, restricting the flow of intuition and creating a dissonance to the incoming cosmic rays, which makes it harder for you to operate in the state of Oneness and accelerated virtuous cycles that are the hallmark of these new energies.

Between now and 2012 our solar system is undergoing a migratory orbit that will take it within a current of empowering rays or cosmic frequencies that issue from the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is recommended that you devote a portion of your time to realign the blockages or densities within your energetic body during this time in order to align yourself to these new energies. Doing so will empower you to embody these frequencies and transmit them with greater potency.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 pm 

We all know emotions may be longer or shorter, and have more depth or be more shallow, and this is its gestalt. When we look at our emotions for different people, then this is something different from our own personal emotions that come and go - even the longer ones. The longer ones, the emotions that take more time and effort to explore and transform, they are associating with what we feel for other individuls or groups or even humanity as a whole. They bear a greater impact as well. What I feel for you, for our personal relationship impacts the deeper this emotion carries. But this is why communication is so critical, or why it is important to release ownership of energy as well. The more we let go, the better. This is creating more space to allow more energy of a higher frequency flow through us, - we know this. But thought won't help one to let go, thought works in the other direction, thought is grasping, holding, keeping close. It is working with the short and more shallow emotions as well. But this is not necessary. When we change our way of thinking it is naturally more self-reflective, as opposed to thinking of anything that happens outside of our skin. And then one can integrate the whole emotional life of a human being. Then one becomes soft and listening. Then everything begins to "change" and thinking becomes much less important. The brain that has undergone this specific mutation is more the home base of that spiritual antenna, more than a facility to reason. This is activating the Priorities of Practice.

James wrote:
Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the “incurable” everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy, or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one can set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart’s wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure—they have done more than merely endure.

I've written extensively about how one can practice the heart virtues and these e-papers are free and available at http://www.eventtemples.com.

Interview CMN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
The conscious is the separate individual. This does not mean that the conscious is bad or wrong, but it means that every decision that is thought out by the mind, all that is done as an outcome of thought, is limited, fragmentory, separative. There is a more spontaneous and original way to live. This way does not seek agreement. Disagreement and agreement are an engine of the polarity system. This is where we pour our gasoline in, reasoning, judging, mocking of others, more or less. This is the battlefield. And once the armor is harnessed, the horses are waiting, the cannons written their lines in the wet sand, we cannot turn back. The art of the genuine is not to do all these things, and not because something in what we do is wrong, but the whole thing becomes utterly unnecessary at one point, completely unthinkable. Then there is a new life and literally everything is new, for the old is no more.

Some may say that 'love is a battlefield'....in reality it's the separated mind that battles love. Love unifies. The heart of wholeness expresses its reality from the perspective of oneness....When the mind finally aligns with the heart's purpose a new frontier opens.....awareness takes a turn. The shift in perspective from separation to wholeness assembles reality from a new FP.....and from that seed wholeness blooms.

Last edited by seed on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm 
Posting Freak

the way things are now, the emotions are so emeshed into the HMS, it might as well be part of it ... the three components of the Human Instrument have been completely altered by the HMS programs Anu designed....

the easiest way to grasp this concept is to try an imagine NO EMOTIONS what-so-ever being attached to our thoughts ... and to remember that the Emotional system of the HI has NOTHING to do with the Intelligence system (Heart/Brain) ... it is a grave mistake to try to associate one with the other ... The Energetic Heart is Neutral - without emotions - emotions don't come from the HEART or the SOUL, they come from the Human Instrument ...

Listen to yourself Nat ... what you are espressing is that thoughts have emotions ... and that we should make them all warm and mushy

Instead of working independently (the way they were designed to work) the HMS has tied the mind, the body and the emotions into producing one expression ... the emotions are what stimulate our reactions - which often involve the body ... and distort the Heart's Intelligence ... since the mind depends upon learned or past responses, it associates these emotions with automatic reactions (that worked in the past) - with as little "thinking" as possible involved ... while under the influence of both the emotional system and the bodys reactions, the expression of Heart Virtues is blocked ... because the intelligence system is overwhelmed.

the battle field is in your mind, you have created this conflict it by supporting the HMS programs that scrambles the hearts messages, and blocks its virtues ... and that is why the WMMs suggest strongly that before we do anything else, we Master our Emotions ... that we clip the strings that make us puppets - with totally predictable reactions to emotionally charged "trigger words" - we have come to believe that we can not express ourselves authentically without emotions (even false emotions) , when we all know - emotions are USED to manipulate others... when they are not serving their intended purpose, which is to make the HI aware of the state of our physical being which is completely out of the intelligence systems natural realm - not to mention the body's involvement that is subjected to emotional reactions that stress out its ability to function - yes, it is a battle field, with each of these systems pulling and pushing the HI into one war with its SELF after another. The only way there will be peace is when you cut these ties ... and reprogram the HMS to operate without any emotional associations ... as it was originally designed

Emotion-Soul Acquisition -- Soul acquires emotional responses through the human instrument. Emotions, by definition, are responses to a time-based event, an energy, a memory, or an expectation. The mind and body predominantly condition emotional responses, while the soul observes and acquires their constructive essence of bonding, appreciation, and special insight.

The body and mind also acquire learning from the emotional responses, but unlike the soul, they are unable to sift the constructive from the destructive, so they are more affected by the emotional responses of anger, greed, and fear. These emotions anchor the mind to the survival-based energy system as firmly as anything in the world of creation.

This understanding helps to diminish the anger and fear of the mind and body, which disaffect the human instrument from Source Intelligence and realization of the Wholeness Navigator consciousness ... These emotions are like ropes that pull the strident emotions into your life-stream, which anchor you to the energy system of survival. To the extent you can eliminate or diminish the "ropes" of the quiet emotions, you can eliminate or diminish the strident emotions.
4th Philo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

27:33
Mark: Okay. That’s good stuff, by the way. I’m enjoying this a lot. James, you speak a lot about activation and how each of us can access the higher frequencies. Can you speak to the process of activation and how it comes about?

James: Yes, certainly. It is a very important topic and one that is particularly close to my heart. You see, you can be born into body, educated at the finest universities, live the perfect life from the biological perspective, but if the access to the universal currents, or Living Truth is shut down and these currents are not flowing through and into your human consciousness, then you are not really incarnate, at least...at least not as you were intended by First Source, your Creator.

Your incarnation is not complete, in other words.

So this is a very important subject, as we have billions of people who are incarnated upon this planet, but are operating at a diminished spiritual capacity.

With our eyes and ears we perceive but a small portion of our universe. The light and sound frequencies that our biological circuitry perceives and processes is fractional. And when you add space to that equation it is infinitesimally small.

It was understood that the human instrument would have its limitations, but like all things that are designed by our Creator, there are compensatory factors, which in this case is the human emotional system.

Our emotions are what connect us to the broader universe and the energetics that radiate from First Source.

When one lives a love-centered life, practicing the six heart virtues to the best of their abilities in the smallest nooks and crannies of their life, they unfold around themselves an antenna. This antenna is etheric. In other words, it exists in a state of energy that our eyes and ears do not detect. And it’s designed like a finely tuned instrument that both receives and transmits the radiations of the higher frequencies from First Source. So this antenna surrounds our human instrument, occupying the same space as our body, and yet because it’s composed of light frequencies of a high nature, it’s not bound to the reality and limitations of the third dimension like our physical body, for instance.

30:18.

When our hearts are relaxed, loving and understanding, appreciative, trusting, the etheric antenna becomes... becomes receptive like a flower opening its petals to the sun.

If our heart is anxious, troubled, angry, or tumultuous, the same antenna, similar to the way a sensitive plant closes its petals at sunset, passes into disorder and its fine-grain connection to the higher frequency radiations of First Source are cut off or diminished.

This etheric antenna, from a biological standpoint, is anchored in the seven glands of the endocrine system which act as receptors to translate the higher frequencies of the Spirit domain to the body and mind, so that the mind can process the encoded information and the body can act upon it.

31:16
Mark: Is this the same thing as the seven chakra system?

James: Yes.

Now, when people express anger or hatred, especially over time, their antenna can be damaged, or, more precisely, its sensitivity is diminished, causing a vicious cycle because at some level they realize that they are not receiving the ultra-fine perceptions which is their birthright.

It is precisely these ultra-fine perceptions that activate the individual.

It’s important to note that this antenna is never damaged from external emotions, in other words, negative emotions directed at you or others from an external source.

Instead, it’s diminished only by your own emotions of hatred, anger, frustration, and resentment.

So, you see, your Spirit's presence in your life is directly proportional to this etheric antenna's well-being.

It’s a very delicate, wondrous, even miraculous facet of a human instrument and its bond with Spirit. And, as this antenna is unfurled, awakened, activated, strengthened, utilized and secured, it…it broadcasts the incoming frequencies of light and sound, or the higher frequency radiations of First Source to the energetic field around you, bringing you a more complete awareness of the multi-dimensional world in which you live.

Now, this luminous field that surrounds you is not an island anymore. As I said before, the islands are rising up as a continent of consciousness, and this continent is the collective entity I spoke of earlier.

33:09
Mark: So, what is the activation then?

Interview with James
April 5, 2008, Part 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 am 
Posting Freak

good finds Watcher ... Our emotions are what connect us to the broader universe and the energetics that radiate from First Source. but he qualifies this "state of being" , with the next statement, that starts with - WHEN you living a Heart-centered life

James told us later in the PCI:A3

I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are.

which says to me, that it is up to you to untangle your emotions from the HMS programs ... so that you can use them to connect "to the broader universe and the energetics " with your DNA antenna ...

and could someone explain to me how so-called negative emotions could come from within the individual living a "heart centered life" unless their heart's intelligence was distorted - because it is my understanding that all things originate from the same source and our (self-limited) perspective is what gives its a pos or neg value ... and that once the HMS is mastered, all the HIs systems will be Mastered by the Entity too, using a Wholeness Perspective to the point where it will activate the source codes that allow for a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness to be its dominate reality ... I don't think the self-aware individual needs to worry about damaging their own antenna, because I don't believe that they are activated or unfurled without a transformation (or that perhaps the old damaged ones will be replaced by far more, newly activated DNA, during the transformation) , and I don't believe a transformed individual perceives any emotion as negative - James says in what you quoted that our emotions are a bonus - a 'compensatory factor" that make up for the limitations of the Human Instrument - in their authentic form - or we wouldn't be able to even express anger or fear. even when it is appropriate.

to me it is like defining "bad" words and "good" words ... there are no "bad or good" emotions ... once they are Mastered they will all serve the purpose of their creation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2149&p=85934#p85934

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Our human emotional system is designed as a finely tuned instrument.....this instrument can receive and transmits the higher radiation frequencies of FS....The HI's ability to receive this frequency is relative to how clear or empty of illusion that instrument is. If the HI's emotional system is busy recycling images, feelings, and experiences of the past, identifying with them and defending these, there will be little opportunity to receive and transmit the HV's in the present. The higher frequencies flow through the HI, they are received and transmitted. They are given to us to share......Our emotional system is a receiver and a transmitter, it can receive and transmit frequencies from any layer of the Energetic heart.....even that of FS.

We are not mastering our emotions. We are clearing our emotional history (the clouds) so that we can fully receive and transmit the higher radiation frequencies of FS.

Teacher: The imperfections of the human instrument and the three-dimensional world are like clouds that obscure the depths of the heart. If you can see beyond these clouds, if only for a short time, you will try to access and understand your inner voice and express it fully in your life despite the imperfections.

(...)

Teacher: There is a component of the human instrument known poetically as the Heart’s Scribe. Your emotional history—every nuance—is recorded and inscribed within the circuits of your heart. This, in large measure, is the source of the “clouds” we spoke of earlier.

Student: And they need to be cleared. How do I do that?

Teacher: First and foremost, it is vital to understand the heart. The heart is so much more than a physical muscle pumping blood. This is only the surface manifestation of nothing less than the source of your intuitive intelligence. The energetic heart is the source template of the physical heart.

Student: The source template?

Teacher: As the physical heart distributes life-giving oxygen to the body, so does the energetic heart distribute intuitive intelligence to the mind. The energetic heart is the source template for the formation of the physical heart, and more than this, it is the point of connection to the highest form of consciousness from which your inner voice arises.

Student: My physical heart is based on an energetic heart, and this energetic heart is what I want to have access to?

Teacher: Think of it this way. The heart is dimensional and multi-faceted. It expresses emotional currents; regulates physiological functions; activates certain brain chemistry; communicates throughout the body and mind; receives precognitive impressions from your future environments; and connects you to all other states of being.The heart is also the gateway to the compassion frequency of love—the purest force of the multiverse.

Student: I’ve never heard of this before. What do you mean by the compassion frequency of love?

Teacher: Love, like all things dimensional, can be separated into a spectrum of frequencies—each frequency a part of the wholeness, but each possessing a different intelligence.

Student: Intelligence?

Teacher: Are all forms of love the same?

Student: Of course not.

Teacher: Love imbued with compassion and understanding is different from love that is stubborn and selfish, is it not?

Student: Yes... but I don’t think of it as a difference in intelligence in the love itself, but rather the person expressing it.

Teacher: That is because you don’t understand that emotions have an embedded intelligence based on their frequency and how the frequency resonates with the higher circuits of the multiverse.

Student: I don’t understand.

Teacher: Think of the multiverse as eleven holographic spheres of consciousness, each interpenetrating the one that is more inward. Only the outer sphere contains all spheres, and this is the consciousness of First Source, while the innermost sphere is the consciousness of inanimate objects like a stone or seashell. Love is separated into frequencies that resonate in harmony with each of these “spheres” or domains of consciousness. Similarly, the heart itself consists of different layers of consciousness, and each “layer” has an intelligence of perception and expression. This intelligence is linked to the brain and higher mind, so that the human instrument is capable of expressing from any dominant frequency or sphere of the multiverse.

Student: Including the level of First Source?

Teacher: Yes."

(L-d.6)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 am 
Posting Freak

sorry seed, but I don't see the "emotional system" of the HI as a "finely tunned instrument" - I see it more like an extra sensor receptor of the HI ... that we need to differentiate from "the mind" and "the body" systems ... when we understand the purpose of the emotion system, we can improve the Entity's perceptions (limited by the HI)

In the fourth philo there is a technique revealed, whereby the soul "translate" the emotion system's "language" accurately - and respond appropriately ... I don't believe the emotion system was ever intended to manipulate others, but when it is tied into the HMS's programs and emotions trigger automatic responses ... it is often confused with the Heart's intelligence ... and causes a physical "feeling" ... that the body automatically misunderstand

to master ones emotions, is to understand the language used by the emotion system, to identify the HI's quantum state of being - it identifies frequencies and makes the HI's other systems aware of them - which is something neither the "body" nor the "mind" systems are capable of doing. The HMS programs were designed to conceal certain information ... and it is programed to react automatically to any emotional transmission... with emotional language of its own ... that perverts the purpose of the emotion system.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 am 

Understanding: no use to think

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:01 pm 
Posting Freak

SD, I was referencing these terms written by James and recently highlighted by William.....I realize that James is talking specifically about the etheric antenna here, and that by transmitting the HVs it unfurls. It is connected to the emotional system of the HI as i understand what is being said here.

Quote:
It was understood that the human instrument would have its limitations, but like all things that are designed by our Creator, there are compensatory factors, which in this case is the human emotional system.

Our emotions are what connect us to the broader universe and the energetics that radiate from First Source.

When one lives a love-centered life, practicing the six heart virtues to the best of their abilities in the smallest nooks and crannies of their life, they unfold around themselves an antenna. This antenna is etheric. In other words, it exists in a state of energy that our eyes and ears do not detect. And it’s designed like a finely tuned instrument that both receives and transmits the radiations of the higher frequencies from First Source. So this antenna surrounds our human instrument, occupying the same space as our body, and yet because it’s composed of light frequencies of a high nature, it’s not bound to the reality and limitations of the third dimension like our physical body, for instance.( (Interview_ James_ Session1)

This antenna is what listens, receives, and transmits loves highest frequencies into the world.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm 

Fear is the fruit of thought. When you live with fear, you have no time to explore your emotional life. Then you will think that emotions are of a lesser reality. This is thought. It is very emotional. But it suppresses emotions - because it is weak - however, emotions are everything but weak. This is what humanity must learn to understand. Emotions are powerful, potent, rich. They are our connection to First Source.

Thought likes to think itself not emotional, certainly for most of the time, but it is very emotional for most of the time. Its reason doesn't change that fact.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 pm 
Posting Freak

emotions are not "thoughts" Nat ... they are "responses" according to the LTO (4th philo) and since they are transmitted via the HI's "systems" they are superficial at best - programed automatic reactions to specific stimuli at worst...

fear is your HI's response to something it has been taught or programed to believe threatens its survival - which is non-sense because SECUs are eternal beings.... now examine all the other emotional responses - I challenge you to name one that isn't a learned behavior ... yet we believe that emotions are honest responses ... we claim that we can "feel" them - in our hearts ... we even claim that they come from the heart ... more non-sense

emotions may be pick up by the HI's antenna ... but they are not the antenna - the antenna are extensions of our DNA ... which are not effected by external emotions, but are distroyed by the emotional response we choose to voice ... If we choose to allow fear, to dominate our reality, these antenna, designed to transmit and recieve the finest essence of divine love, are damaged by the harsh frequencies of Fear, hatred, greed, that we resonate with ...if we don't master expressing better responses (like the frequencies of the HVs) our automatic responses will destroy the DNA as well as the Antenna ... un released emotions cause stress - stress causes dis-ease - disease devastates the Human Instrument

emotions are the last thing we want to hold on to ... or keep bottled up ... allowing yourself to express your genuine emotions, is not damaging, because the authentic emotions of the SECUs are the Virtues of the Heart ... they are the genuine emotional response of a Sovereign Entity

all the so-called (other) emotions/responses are learned behaviors ... automatic reactions programed into our minds - and triggered by language - to produce predictable results that are designed to support and perpetuate the Empire of Deception, that suppresses the sovereign integral state of consciousness -- with one emotional drama after another until you say NO MORE.

We have the opportunity to practice responding before emotions are triggered, with intuitive (heart's) intelligence by expressing the HVs ... we intuitively know which ones are most appropriate but need to practice transmitting them without altering their specific tone ... before an emotional response is activated ... and we need to make certain that our response is not a response to an emotion - that is not our own... and often as not, a response programed into the HMS, is cleverly disguised as an emotion, heart-felt, and polarized it triggers emotions if you haven't mastered your own response. This is our response-ability - to express our self, (our true emotions) with grace and ease, without emotion's interference.

Dr. Neruda: "The formless consciousness looks upon hardship and ease, the way you might look upon the negative and positive ends of a battery. With relative indifference, I would imagine."

let your soul release your HI's addiction to emotional responses to express its state of being ...
BE YOU - you know how to respond without triggering emotions in yourself or others ... quit being manipulated by or manipulating others, with disingenuous emotions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 am 
Posting Freak

it is the "cave of disconnection" not duality ... :lol:

and as long as we have Free Will , or believe we need it -"duality" (which by the way isn't real - just your personal perception of things) will be a part of our consensus reality ... there is always going to be a choice - you will always have a choice ... they will just not be labeled (pos or neg) and we will not judge people by the choices they make - when full consciousness is restored.

you may choose to live on a tiny island, that is close to where major Teutonic plates meet, while the earth is going through its transformations ... I prefer another enviornment, in the middle of a continent , where there are no known fault lines... there are no flood planes, volcanoes , or coastlines ... there is a decent growing season for crops, water is abundant and game is plentiful ... those choices reflect our preferences based upon what we choose to believe.

I happen to believe that the closer I can get to nature, the less I will be dependent upon others to support me - I know that nature is harsh but I also know she is fair and often merciful - and I am attentive to her nature ... and her volatile state of being - I believe that I have prepared myself , to the best of my abilities, without denying that all things are possible and will allow others to make choices as freely as I have and long as they do not infringe upon my Free Will

these are choices - and unlike "dualities" there are more than two ... in fact my choices are unlimited ... but I am making my own choices and not just going along with the herd and their Shepherds to make choices for them ... I have no reason to believe that other's choices have my best interest in mind ... I choose not to participate in the Empire of Deception another day ... which is not to say that I am ignoring it ... it is the (dominate) reality that gives me Free Will

Last edited by starduster on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:45 am 

With 'thought', there is 'past' and 'future' and I believe that only thought of past or future can create 'fear'. Perhaps if we practice 'no thought' we will remove 'fear' from our experience. I have truly found that if I try to stop 'thinking' and therefore do not fear or worry, that events are never what I might have 'feared' them to be and actually might be quite 'benign' or even 'wonderful'.

I do respect your preparation Starduster. It is important to follow our own intuition.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen, the only "place" (that I know of) where there is no thought ... is dreamland ... and we need to be awake ... our dreams don't compare to inspiration that come in the midst of action - when we are putting our dreams in motion ... It was my dream as a Sovereign Entity to be a Soveriegn Integral and I can real-ize it here, now . I can be a part of something that is greater than I can be as an independent individual. When I am fully conscious, I can contribute to the Plan, already set in motion - that will result in Equality - isn't that what all our dreams are about?

PS ... you are all welcome to ride out the storm in the reality I have created - there is abundance ... my door will remain open - weather permitting (snicker)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:06 pm 

To try not to think is of course thinking, but let thought remain where it belongs and not meddle in the psychological or spiritual field where it can only create chaos - which it does. Thought is functional. Clear. It can be clearly formulated in a form of perfection as well. It has its own beauty. Its rhythm. Its scent of emotional wisdom that it may carry beautifully. I am a thinker and love thought. It can't be controlled, for the controller is itself thought, the controller is the controlled, and this is illusion. Thought is not to be controlled or let loose and think whatever and create havoc through those energetics. It is to be perfected. But there is no perfect thinker. Even this moment, he may think wrong. It is not some skill, like cooking or baking or writing beautifully on a piece of paper with ink. It is not. You can think beautifully but the thought may be wrong, whereas when you cook perfectly the result is also perfect, otherwise it wasn't; but even when you think perfectly - if there is such a thing thinkable - the thought may still be a wrong thought. The thought is always new and never new. Thought is limited. Every thought that the mind thinks is limited to the brain and the very situation of a human instrument thinking this thought...

Quote:
The transformational experience is the realization that the entity model of expression is capable of direct access to Source Intelligence information, and that the information of First Source is discovered within the entity level of the Sovereign Integral. In other words, the human instrument, complete with its biological, emotional, and mental capabilities, is not the repository of the entity's Source Codes. Nor is the human instrument able to reach out and gather in this liberating information -- this glorious freedom to access All That Is. It is (what?) the entity that is both the harbor of, and instrument of access to, the Source Coding activation that permits the transformational experience to manifest through the integration of the human instrument and the sovereign entity.

The transformational experience consists of the realization that perceived reality is Source Reality personified in the form of individual preferences. Thus, Source Reality and sovereign reality become inseparable as the wind and air. This confluence is realized only through the transformational experience, which is unlike anything known within the time-space universes.

-Chamber 1

I am not separate from you
but you are independent of me.
My presence is the portrait
of the original you.
If you hold a thought of me,
imbue it with the expression
of your purest love
and your thought
will be mine in that moment.
Speak with me in this same manner
aware that the spiritual content