WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Understanding: no use to think
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Exploring the relationship between time and thought is really interesting! When we understand that thought is time.....we understand how to step into timelessness. :D

"Man has built in himself images as a fence of security—religious, political, personal. These manifest as symbols, ideas, beliefs. The burden of these images dominates man’s thinking, his relationships, and his daily life. These images are the causes of our problems for they divide man from man. His perception of life is shaped by the concepts already established in his mind. The content of his consciousness is his entire existence. The individuality is the name, the form and superficial culture he acquires from tradition and environment. The uniqueness of man does not lie in the superficial but in complete freedom from the content of his consciousness, which is common to all humanity. So he is not an individual.

Freedom is not a reaction; freedom is not choice. It is man’s pretence that because he has choice he is free. Freedom is pure observation without direction, without fear of punishment and reward. Freedom is without motive; freedom is not at the end of the evolution of man but lies in the first step of his existence. In observation one begins to discover the lack of freedom. Freedom is found in the choiceless awareness of our daily existence and activity.

Thought is time. Thought is born of experience and knowledge, which are inseparable from time and the past. Time is the psychological enemy of man. Our action is based on knowledge and therefore time, so man is always a slave to the past. Thought is ever limited and so we live in constant conflict and struggle. There is no psychological evolution. When man becomes aware of the movement of his own thoughts, he will see the division between the thinker and thought, the observer and the observed, the experiencer and the experience. He will discover that this division is an illusion. Then only is there pure observation which is insight without any shadow of the past or of time. This timeless insight brings about a deep, radical mutation in the mind.

Total negation is the essence of the positive. When there is negation of all those things that thought has brought about psychologically, only then is there love, which is compassion and intelligence."

Copyright ©1980 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Ltd.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

http://www.kfoundation.org/index.htm

http://www.kinfonet.org/

FORUMS, NEWS GROUPS :arrow:
http://www.kinfonet.org/forums

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 pm 

Karen wrote:
With 'thought', there is 'past' and 'future' and I believe that only thought of past or future can create 'fear'. Perhaps if we practice 'no thought' we will remove 'fear' from our experience. I have truly found that if I try to stop 'thinking' and therefore do not fear or worry, that events are never what I might have 'feared' them to be and actually might be quite 'benign' or even 'wonderful'.

Mind is the problem-maker. It imagines problems, which it then can "solve." Much of this activity is survival-based.

I was at the library yesterday and there was a woman using her laptop in the foyer (library has free wi-fi). She had headphones on her head and was talking (rather loudly, I thought) to someone on Skype. The topic of the conversation was earning a living, how to make money, difficulty of finding work, etc. etc.

I continued inside the library and my mind carried on an extended inner dialog about about how it was rude of this woman to be using the library, traditionally a place for quiet study, as her personal office and public telephone booth. Twenty minutes later I walked out of the library and she was still there. I distinctly heard her say "Security comes from being connected to Spirit."

Suddenly I had a whole different UNDERSTANDING about this woman. I had a new APPRECIATION for her place in the grand scheme of things and in my life at that moment. I FORGAVE her for setting up shop in the library. I FORGAVE myself for judging her. She had just reminded me of something important that I had forgotten, in my mundane striving for economic certainty and a comfortable future.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:02 am 

Hi Seed, I personally sync with some of what you have posted from Krishnamurti, having spent much practice in “past experiences” operating from the concept of negation to experience love, compassion and intelligence, however . . .

“Total negation is the essence of the positive. When there is negation of all those things that thought has brought about psychologically, only then is there love, which is compassion and intelligence."

Wiktionary Def’s:
Negation : The act of negating something.
Negating : Present particle of negate.
Negate :
1. To deny the existence, evidence, or truth of; to contradict.
2. To nullify or cause to be ineffective.
3. To be negative; bring or cause negative results.
4. (computing) To perform the NOT operation on.
Not : A unary operation on logical values that changes true to false, and false to true.

I found that “something” was always missing. My acts of negating were without doubt coming from a genuine intent within my heart, however the tool I was using was coming from my mind and over time it proved to me that it didn’t apply or “fit” it into all experiences. By practicing with the Heart Virtues it became clear, after much practice, how much more effective this tool was. The Heart Virtues provide me with constant, progressive, activation of my “higher self” which then enables me to instinctually recognize opportunities to transform, rather than negate; thus allowing the feelings of “love and compassion” to expand much further as they emanate first and foremost from the heart where the Tone of Unconditional Love provides for the experience of Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, Valor.

Thanks Ananake for that great story reflecting, simply from my own perspective, an excellent demonstration of how in every nook and cranny there is an opportunity if we are open to listening to the instinctual voice/guidance that comes from the heart and then seizing the opportunity instantaneously - and well, of course, the ripple effect of these cumulative ‘now’ moments allows life to become more and more “miraculous”, that is more and more fearless removing more and more dependence on the survival paradigm; no matter how pretty it looks, for in some cases the prettier the environment the easier it is to lull oneself into a false sense of security - that is, is it "things" in the external that are providing the loveliness and security, or is the internal the loveliness and security - the difference I found to be tremendous, for if security and love comes from within a genuine heart centre, one can move, explore and experience anywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Tolsap

Yes total negation, as in to nullify-to deny its truth.

Aligning with the tone of the HV's is a way we can nullify by resonance the clambering voices of separation. We understand there is always a choice to what we will support with our attention and energy, the dishonesty of the HMS and its images or the truth of the SI.

"While you are in the Quantum Moment, you see the fork in the road is always one of two ways: truth or dishonesty. Truth is the breath of life issuing from the Sovereign Integral. Dishonesty is the Human Mind System parroting the knowledge and information that is ricocheting in every corner of our lives via cell phones, television, books, seminars, movies, podcast, e-papers, websites, newspapers, and human relations.

To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly. The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty." ( James_Interview_ PC)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 am 

I think it is important to know the difference very well. When we look from the heart, the mind, the ego-mind is switched off. Personal preferences are completely exchanged for individual preferences. Individual preferences come from the heart of all things. There is no choice. And this is not something that you can experience, really. Experience involves reflection which is a passive, undergoing state, rather than an ongoing activism in which there is no more time for evaluation. The evaluation of discernment is the only frontier.

Breathing becomes more important than thinking. This form of balance has now everything to deal with, not just one small insignificant matter of the mind. But to transform is an action, no happening. It doesn't need thought.

All you are dealing with is one energy, one consciousness. It is the breath that provides the fluid intelligence as it is flowing from one dimension through the other. But we are always busy with our thoughts which has very little meaning.

Life is here now. It is alive and well and doesn't need any external. Yet first the mind-ego must understand that it is not the entity under attack. It shouldn't take anything personal. It is not too important. And it is part of the equality equation. This is how we understand. This is how we know what must happen. And this is how we relax.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:27 pm 

starduster wrote:
Karen, the only "place" (that I know of) where there is no thought ... is dreamland ... and we need to be awake ... our dreams don't compare to inspiration that come in the midst of action - when we are putting our dreams in motion ... It was my dream as a Sovereign Entity to be a Soveriegn Integral and I can real-ize it here, now . I can be a part of something that is greater than I can be as an independent individual. When I am fully conscious, I can contribute to the Plan, already set in motion - that will result in Equality - isn't that what all our dreams are about?

PS ... you are all welcome to ride out the storm in the reality I have created - there is abundance ... my door will remain open - weather permitting (snicker)

I also like all that you are saying Starduster but my awareness feels that it is opened up, more encompassing, and intuition and inspiration more free flowing when I am more 'silent' within....and it is very grounding. To me this is actually more awake and in the present moment. I do not stay 'without thought' of course but it does seem to happen more often and more 'at will'.

I realize that you may not agree with or experience this. This is just my experience.

Your 'open door' is very 'open-hearted' of you....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, the LTO has revealed that there is an innate program designed into our subconsciousness (soul) that craves to know "silence" ... and in the PCI, James reveals that the Sovereign Integrals IS "the silence that is YOU" ... and he offers us a glimpse, from the Sovereign Integral's Perspective, of Its world ... which is emptiness - and silent.

The Sovereign Integral is more vast than the Human Mind can imagine ... but the fact is, it created this world to experience Individuality - Independence - Separation ... to give itself a better understanding of Wholeness . The Silence that it is - in this fragmented state of consciousness ... is unaware of its creative abilities - because it is incapable of creating Sound while separated ... from the HI's consciousness.

As the QP reveals, the SI's world is silent ... beyond the worlds of the Minds - in that Emptiness, First Beings housed in a metaphysical "sheath", created this Solar System, by using Sound ... as we know, Sound and Light are the basic elements of Creation... The Human Instrument is equipted with the ability to make sound ... to create - Sounds (created by our breath) animate Life ... the put everything into motion - manifesting in the Light provided by FS as ITs breath passes through us.

Para Vach is the primordial, causal Sound and Light that transcends both manifestation and non-manifestation. It is the Breath of First Source beyond the cosmos that creates, vitalizes, and sets in motion the vibratory substance of matter. It transcends the manifestation of light and sound even as it exists in its most pure and luminous state.

There are references in virtually all religious texts, as well as physics and cosmology that describe – however obliquely – the Para Vach. In the Bible it is the Word made flesh; it is the Nada of the Upanishads; the Kalma-I-ilahi or inner sound of the Koran; the HU of the Sufi; the music of the spheres in Pythagorean philosophy; it is Fohat in Buddhism; and the Kwan-Yin-Tien in Chinese mysticism. Regardless of its name or precise definition, it is the fundamental cause of all sound and light within the Grand Universe, which in turn is the fundamental cause of all manifestation.

It is this connection that is embedded within each of us. It is our source of the pure vibration that we live upon as endless beings. In the book, Liminal Cosmogony, it is stated as follows: From the Hidden Father originate the Light and Sound harmonics – the universal codes of unity – that are distilled into his Brilliant Children in the worlds of form. However, it is the worlds of form that can defile and contaminate this connection and subtle vibration, hence the Interface Zone is an essential concept to understand.

Harmony is the ruling principle of the Interface Zone, and music – properly tuned – can help to create, direct, and uphold this sense of harmony. If the Interface Zone is rightfully managed, it will provide a buffer between the human soul and the worlds of form that bear down upon it. This is a result of the density of vibration within the worlds of form that inadvertently, and, in some instances, purposely, diminish the vibratory state of the human soul’s vessel – the human instrument – to the vibratory rate of matter.

Sacred music, chants, mantras, and harmonic vibrations are the countervailing effect of this vibratory density, and it is the most potent way in which to direct and uphold the inherent harmony of the Interface Zone that surrounds each of us. In a meditative state, the sound of one’s voice chanting a mantra or the sacred name of First Source is very powerful, particularly if one is actively visualizing and imagining a harmonious Interface Zone.

so you see Karen ... the "silence that is you" needs Sound ... it is a demonstration to ourselves that the connection between us and Light (that allows us to observe our existence) is the breath of FS being expressed through us ... the tone of equality is a sound - created by the harmony of the sound that the six notes (virtues) flowing from the Heart creates ...

sound doesn't dimenish the Silence that is you ... it animates it and allows it to be creative ...

so for that reason, I believe, when someone expresses a desire for silence - what they are saying (sub-consciously) is that they desire to know themselves ... Silence, is very mis-understood and doesn't really exist in the now -unless you realize it ... and come to appreciate the Sounds of Creativity ... even in a sensory deprivation tank, there is the sounds of your breath and heartbeat in resonance to the breath of FS ...

I am only too happy to fill the silence, with the Wingmakers music ... because I know that they were designed to help me get to know myself better

There are root sounds that are primal and, because of their primal stature, causal. These root sounds are inaudible, but nevertheless provide an orchestrating frequency that brings a degree of coherence to the human instrument.

Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer – one in which science is only now beginning to understand. Since prehistoric times, humans have known that music modifies the environment and our relationship to time and space, but now science is revealing that music also modifies our cellular structure, energy centers (chakras), and the coherence between our total selfhood (heart-mind-body-soul system).

In the study of wave phenomenon known as the science of cymatics, sound waves produce an effect on inert matter, structuring it into geometric, even archetypal forms. This same cause and effect relationship of sound waves on matter is what produces the effect at the atomic and cellular levels of the human instrument. However, it is more than mere physical impressions of the sound waves. There are harmonics within the sound that extend into higher and lower frequencies than the audible range of the human ear, but nonetheless impact on the vibrational structure of the human instrument’s DNA, mind-brain structure, and central nervous system.

all quotes from here:http://wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm 

People do not know this silence that is you. They have followed one thing or another and experienced something but they don't truly know what this means. It turns everything around, upside down, and over and over, so it seems. They can't see through this form of transparency. They are missing the codes. Every word one speaks carries its codes; what we are saying means more than what we are saying. It means something in different directions, to different people, yes. But most people are too afraid to check up on this possibility of complete objectivity and infinite depth. This is eternity speaking. This is the new language that we are bringing. The silence that is you is an encoded word.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

We are the One Being.

"This oneness does not mean that individuality will no longer exist, quite the opposite. Individuality is heightened in the One Being paradigm, it is simply aligned to a collective purpose, and this purpose is to explore and share the accumulated wisdom of the One Being through creation. It does not mean that humanity is a hive mentality as depicted in science fiction. The soul of One Being is a connected entity that operates as a unified body of coherent creation aligned to the higher frequencies that issue from the dimensions of non-time, non-space, and non-matter.

An individual can fight these frequencies or ignore them. A collective entity cannot. It must operate in alignment to these higher energies, or they will bring chaos—an environment that will not support Oneness. In approximately 70 years the Grand Portal will be discovered by a new science, and it will catapult humanity into a new relationship with the universe. The face of humanity will change as it incorporates a massively expanded definition of itself, and in this era of redefining, humanity will become aligned and coherent. This change will appear to come as a result of this new science, but in truth, it will be the result of trillions upon trillions of behavioral shifts that precede it." (James WM- CMN)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There Is More To The Silence Than Meets The Ear.

THE SILENCE

Love! And do we know the meaning Lord above?
Inside My Heart is screaming out
So tell me am I dreaming?
Or awake before this living nightmare of a world?
What do we say?
We say...

What have we started?
The fires burning!
What have we started?
What is the lesson ... we are learning?

Take me to the River
Though I shiver in the winter cold.
Who will hold my head for me?
Who will reach into my soul?
Who would dare to care enough
-To help me tear away this wall?
Who but Silence Answers me?
Who but Silence answers me!
And The Silence...
...The Silence says it all!

Peace!
We are invited to The Feast!
Inside my heart delights at the action I must Take
Lest I forget the taming of the beast within!
Lest I forget the heart that aches...

What Have we started?
The fires burning!
The Broken-Hearted
Forgotten .... But Still yearning!

Take me to the River
Though I shiver in the winter cold.
Who will hold my head for me?
Who will reach into my soul?
Who would dare to care enough
-To help me tear away this wall?
Who but Silence Answers me?
Who but Silence answers me!
And The Silence...
...The Silence says it all!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
People do not know this silence that is you. They have followed one thing or another and experienced something but they don't truly know what this means. It turns everything around, upside down, and over and over, so it seems. They can't see through this form of transparency. They are missing the codes. Every word one speaks carries its codes; what we are saying means more than what we are saying. It means something in different directions, to different people, yes. But most people are too afraid to check up on this possibility of complete objectivity and infinite depth. This is eternity speaking. This is the new language that we are bringing. The silence that is you is an encoded word.

Language is the means by which we express our individuated consciousness into MEST - what is encoded in our (human) language is more words or images ...or numbers that alter the original meaning of the word being used to convey a message - and often replace it in our own minds (depending on how programed we are ) Human encoding is a crude form of layering new meanings on old words - depending on which school of thought you graduated from, the same statement could mean many different things , not to forget, the tone changes, depending on who is reading it

what is encoded in the language of the LTO is frequencies - they don't need translation to be understood, they don't need to be read - they need to be experienced - they are not the words of teachers ... even though that is what they appear to be (for the sake of Humanity), but the fact is, and it has never been hidden, that they are embedded with SOUNDs that Activate the Sovereign Integrals state of consciousness. They are defined by a member of the LTO as "sensory data streams" ... that once you allow them into your HIs range of perception, will transmit data to its Soul ... this streaming frequency goes right to the Heart of the Sovereign Integral and energizes it ... The Wholeness Navigator begins to reveal its purpose ... What is in the WMMs was not written by Humans but our language is the only way to present it to Humanity, in a manor they may comprehend - subconsciously.

it doesn't need "de-coding" Nat - it is the "native" language of the Sovereign Integral ... whether the HI recognizes it or not ... the Entity understands the message and transfers this knowledge into the Interface Zone ... the sub-conscious of the species ... and it does that by sending the signal embedded in the "passwords"

Teacher: You must have the conceptual picture and you must hold the following affirmation clearly in your mind and heart:

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.

Student: This is the password?

Teacher: It is an encoded affirmation. It activates the Interface Zone within you. It stimulates the connection between you and the genetic mind of humanity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:51 pm 

The heart understands the true meaning of everything. Thought will distort the true meaning, put it in different lights, but the heart knows and doesn't reason with you. Even when it reasons it speaks directly to you. You are not higher or lower than anyone else. No matter what you know, the other is as close. Our thinking tries to overrule this by a belief in experience, some belief. What are you mirroring and from where does it come? Ask yourself, what am I doing precisely and why precisely like this? Do I know? Or do I think I know? What is understanding and how does it operate? How does it operate in my own life? My everyday life, to my conflicts, my misery, my hopes. Two people are convinced that they understand, and yet they do not understand each other nor do they understand themselves. How can this be? They never speak of this. They say all we can imagine, but never honestly and simply how things are as they are.

Intoxicated with children's thoughts
I wonder,
why are souls so deep and men so blind?
How can souls be eclipsed
by such tiny minds?
Do we love the damp passageways of Hell?
Where every drop of pale water
that falls from the cavern walls
is unwashed music etched in silence...

-Chamber 21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 pm 
Posting Freak

each individual has a unique perspective ... each entity was given Individuated Consciousness ... what one person "sees" another may not, they may see something completely different ... but if we share, honestly, without reservation, what we are seeing, FS gets the WHOLE picture - and can transfer that vision to you as it evolves with each new perspective ...

It doesn't matter what you believe the Wmms are saying... because they aren't "saying" anything ... they are offering you an experience - they are offering you the opportunity to get to know your SELF - it won't be like anyone else's experience ... you won't see the same thing as your neighbor ... because what is being revealed is YOU ... the frequencies embedded in the WMMs allow you to cut through all the layers that distort your vision ... but you are the person who parts the curtains, pulls down the veils, and dismantles the walls that have been erected to conceal your Self from the Human Instrument .

In the FS transmissions, it tell us that the Central Message is within you ... and that it is very personal ... the message is not in the materials ... the materials only tell you how to access the message stored deep within you ... again Nat ... there is no "message" in the Wmms other than the obvious invitation for you to get to know yourself, by using some special tools and techniques, designed to make it easier for you to recognize yourself ... there is no codes to break, the language is plain and simple and nothing prevents you from having this experience .

and nothing prevents you from sharing it ... when the Entity is no longer fragmented and the SI is no longer isolated or silent ... because it has a message to share ... that fulfills the purpose of its creation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

James: The higher Self working in conjunction with Spirit is always the activator. It instructs the human instrument on the fundamental truths of the six heart virtues even before the individual can read or speak. These are innate understandings. They derive from the shared pool of wisdom that is the Living Truth, and this pool of wisdom is the very same that angels and enlightened beings draw from. This is the access that every student of Spirit seeks.
Once it is found it becomes your own. Once it is found, you realize that the circuitry of the heavens, of the material galaxies, star systems—and right down to the planet in your own human instrument—they are all aligned in a coherent design that makes the access to the shared pool of wisdom possible. The only thing that you need to do is to activate the etheric antenna transmitter, which is another way of saying—listen to your heart. And then sustain and expand this activation by living a love-centered life.

34:35 Mark: It almost sounds...almost sounds too simple.

James: Yes. It is simple. There is no complexity here because it is natural. It is with the grain, where the friction of effort is removed from the task, and because of the incoming energetics of our time, the task is even simpler.

Interview with James
April 5, 2008, Part 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 am 

It is the moment that we realize our understanding was not in depth before our whole bahaviour shifts. And this shift is going from a very blurry state to high definition photography. We begin to wonder. Why? Something worked. It worked in a new way. Now this is about our own state; but every single moment. This is the verticality as opposed to any horizontal orientation in time. First we wanted to change the world outside of us, or inside of us, but now we only begin to wonder whether this is truly the correct way. We have always wanted to go very quick - or - smell the roses. Everywhere we look the polarity system can be found. The problem is, the one who wants to solve the problem is thought, yet thought is the one who causes the problem. Thought looks, then sees, then analyses, then chooses, then solves - so to speak. Analysis is paralysis. You do not truly know what to do. The problem is (as always) thought.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

30:16
James:Now, this Presence needs to create a mesh between the human self and its point of
Presence, which is above you at the top of your local multiverse and it envelops your
human self-flowing into both your heart and higher mind. As I said earlier, the Higher
Mind is the switchboard that connects the Presence with your heart, so it enables this
two-way communication and the behaviors of virtue to be expressed through your human
self into the human world.

33:52 James: The Practice of the Presence is an important facet of Lyricus. And it’s a
practice that requires both discipline and patience. The basic framework deals with
understanding the relationships of the Quantum domain with the mental and emotional
domains of the human self. We call this: The Wholeness Paradigm.

In our modern world, the intellect and emotions can generate a great amount of discord
and incoherence within the local multiverse and this creates a field effect that can cause
an unintended disconnection between the human self and the Quantum Presence. So this
phase of the Practice is concerned with emotional coherence leading to virtuous
behaviors, and mind attunement leading to surrender, and I mean surrender in terms of
allowing your Quantum Presence to be the governing intelligence over your feeling and
thought domains.

Interview Session with James

April 5 2008 Part 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
The heart understands the true meaning of everything. Thought will distort the true meaning, put it in different lights, but the heart knows and doesn't reason with you. Even when it reasons it speaks directly to you. You are not higher or lower than anyone else. No matter what you know, the other is as close. Our thinking tries to overrule this by a belief in experience, some belief. What are you mirroring and from where does it come? Ask yourself, what am I doing precisely and why precisely like this? Do I know? Or do I think I know? What is understanding and how does it operate? How does it operate in my own life? My everyday life, to my conflicts, my misery, my hopes. Two people are convinced that they understand, and yet they do not understand each other nor do they understand themselves. How can this be? They never speak of this. They say all we can imagine, but never honestly and simply how things are as they are.

The materials have told us that the human heart's intelligence has been distorted by its "enculturation" ... so it DOESN"T KNOW Nathan, its intelligence is no longer intuitive- it is programed - to allow you to believe it is not completely distorted but it is part of the Human Mind System, whether you want to believe that or not ... and the absolute proof that you are not the exception and that your heart is just a programed as everyone else s, is the fact that you still haven't triggered the transformation ... because those of us who have, KNOW that that is the most important message the heart ever had to deliver ... and apparently you are still ignoring it ... because there is no signs of it manifesting outside of your mind ...

Thank you Watcher for contributing the things that our hearts want to say but just aren't practiced enough ... snicker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:51 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
......The materials have told us that the human heart's intelligence has been distorted by its "enculturation" ... so it DOESN"T KNOW Nathan, its intelligence is no longer intuitive- it is programed......

You can have a Heart('s) transplant.

You can't have an Anu('s) transplant.

ITS intelligence is intuitive.

IT reigns.

IT is not part of ANY programme.

IT is THE programmer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

IT is THE programmer.

Within the programme!