WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A better Understanding!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 pm 

When I first came to the Wingmakers site a few years ago i was so lost and confused and new to Spiritually but now i have grown so much these past couple years and have a better understanding of everything it's starting to show!! I'm more confident and positive in everything i do! I don't care what others think anymore starting to stand up and speak out! I am straight forward and not too many like me cause of it but i change for no one!! I can't help it if people can't deal with the truth!! Things are starting to settle down and starting to go with the flow!! This site will always hold a special place in my heart!!

I like to say thanks to everyone who helped me when i first came here a few years back! I now use the 6 virtues daily even without realizing i am doing it!! :lol:

The journey i had was tough this year was the hardest yet but i was reflecting back and i was guided back here to say, Thanks I would of never made it thru those years without ya guys!!! It's much appreciated!! :D

Love and Light,

Comet

Post subject: Re: A better Understanding!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 pm 

Hi Comet

Yes, we are so concerned in what we do... about others - what they think, what they find, what they will do. But what matters is only what we do, ourselves. We are here to do beautiful things, and what the others who comment on it think has no importance. You don't need to change because you are the change, you are doing it in your own life! Congratulations for that.

Nathan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:51 pm 

hidelight wrote:
Hi Comet

Yes, we are so concerned in what we do... about others - what they think, what they find, what they will do. But what matters is only what we do, ourselves. We are here to do beautiful things, and what the others who comment on it think has no importance. You don't need to change because you are the change, you are doing it in your own life! Congratulations for that.

Nathan

Hey Nathan,

How are ya? :) Maybe cause it was the way we were brought up always told to look your best and be on your best behavior around other people! Peer pressure had a lot to do with the way we always want to do well in front of others!!

I change for no one believe me people have tried to change me and my beliefs and those people are no longer in my life! Took a hard look at friendships and everyone in my life i got people around me now who love and accept me for who i am and that makes a huge difference in my life!! I always was Independent Nathan it's others who didn't like that about me and they would try and destroy my friendships and everything else!! In fact they still are trying!! Let them try i know who i am and i love it!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:23 pm 

Same here, truly. People can be so silly, and they don't know what they are doing. But when you find the way to conduct yourself, then the people in your own life all love you truly and that is the life, no matter what others think or believe. They are actually not worth it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:09 pm 

That is so true Nathan!! You guys know how lost i was when i first got here! LOL Ever since I switched to a positive attitude and learn to flow when change things i started to change and I started to regain trust in myself and others! Your right I got people around me now who love and accept me and let me just be me! I change for no one! I am who I am and I am kinda glad things turned out the way they did!!

I'm looking at things in a whole new light!! Life is pretty sweet!!!! :D

Feels great to be back here!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

It's all a matter of individual taste Comet :wink:

......yes, life is pretty sweet, but the bitter and sour elements, challenging as they can be to the sweet folk, add to the palette of experience.

Personally, I prefer the savoury (salty and newly acknowledged "fifth taste" umami), perhaps because I'm sweet enough. :|

Clearly there is nothing wrong with your sense of taste......after all, you came back here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 am 

Yes that is so true Russell! LOL

Thanks true i did come back!! Gonna tell ya guys I am the strongest I have ever been! I am now speaking out about my secret past and the more I speak out the more at peace i am and that is an amazing feeling!!

Here is the blog i just updated today on Growing up with Abuse: http://www.blogger.com/profile/09344718628894728489

Thanks again everyone for helping me understand The Wingmakers and the 6 virtues of the heart! It helped me a lot the past couple of years! That is why I have a better understanding of Everything! Emotionally Free is an awesome feeling!!

Love ya guys.

Comet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, perhaps not "emotionally free", Comet, but as you have experienced, one may master emotions ... and avoid being sucked into their black hole that limits your visions of your own self creation

Now that you have convinced yourself, that the Wmms are beneficial, perhaps you might be more willing to immerse yourself in them and be a part of this work ... and do, what you came here to do ... before you were distracted by emotions ... You may have just followed someone in here,but there is no reason for you not to stick around and discover what you can about your self that found anywhere else in such a complete form - you may be surprized by what the LTO offers humanity and you personally :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm 

starduster wrote:
well, perhaps not "emotionally free", Comet, but as you have experienced, one may master emotions ... and avoid being sucked into their black hole that limits your visions of your own self creation

Hey star, You are right I am empath so i will never be 100% emotionally free but i do feel awesome!! I am back in control of my life and my own emotions are back it feels awesome!!
Quote:
Now that you have convinced yourself, that the Wmms are beneficial, perhaps you might be more willing to immerse yourself in them and be a part of this work ... and do, what you came here to do ... before you were distracted by emotions ... You may have just followed someone in here,but there is no reason for you not to stick around and discover what you can about your self that found anywhere else in such a complete form - you may be surprized by what the LTO offers humanity and you personally :wink:

The WWM'S are awesome and helped me a great day! Maybe at one time i did follow someone but i am my own person!! :D I don't need others to make me happy!! I am Happy! :lol:

Think I already have figured that out Star!! :wink: