WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Greetings and the 6 heart virtues
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:17 pm 

Hi guys i've been lurking on this forum for a lil while. problems getting my account confirmed. finally now im in haha. i seem to have that problem a lot, if it could be called that.

so hello!

since i have chosen to post here in the 6 heart virtues...well here it is, and look ahead there's more haha:

the 6 heart virtues man, i'm never sure that what i'm doing is indeed virtuous.

doing my best to experience the experience that i'm experiencing the way it is (through the tone of equality i guess/thingk) usually leaves me no room to speak at all.

much concentration and constant movement/adjustment/realization/activity/flex
as though each time a virtue is attracted, there is progress right there ready for more virtues. therefore i am silent..

Post subject: Re: Greetings and the 6 heart virtues
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Greetings back at cha ... the more the merrier, the feast is served relax and enjoy the company .

We were all newbies once ... and it does take a while to get the hang of this forum, because it is pretty unique, but it may be the best thing you ever did for your Self .

you may want to use the Search engine, to see if there is a topic that interests you and contribute you perspective to it, or start your own topic as you have done here ... we try to focus on the materials, in the forum, and keep the chit chat in the PM ... and we have found when we stick to the topic we don't get distracted by personality issues.

you mentioned that you have been pondering the materials for a couple of years, what did you find yourself most attracted to ?