WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Forgiveness: there are no mistakes
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just proves that an individual can and may believe WHAT-EVER ... in a fragmented state of consciousness they have no way of putting these concepts together coherently ... so they improvise, borrowing a little from here and there - mostly from there ... what it ammounts is a pile of garbage with some important gems buried under the rubble

you can not be FS as long as your consciousness is individuated Nat, it can't be anything more than harmonious ...but as we have all discerned, your tone is not the tone of Equality - it actually distorts that frequency every time you express your Self and your state of being.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 am 

Yes. The Wholeness Navigator is First Source, it is like the hub of the wheel. It doesn't express as an individual, but the individual may find its expression through it, around it, and to it. What happens to one, happens to all. The WN is the element to express not for something or someone else but for all. It is collecting all expressions through listening and then does the right thing. I am First Source. Communication is all that I know. I don't listen to any individual, but when the individual is listening to me there is another interaction that stimulates co-creation in a new way. Co-creation is not special, we all do it all day and every night. But when you listen for me - or better First Source - you will come to rest finally and forever. Your rest, will slowly but surely expand to every nook and cranny of your life. You will understand everything. Listen differently. Speak different words; not merely express different ideas and so forth. Communication is everything. The language of light is all that is - All That Is in action. And First Source is the only actor, of course, through Source Intelligence, Source Intelligence is the only portal between the worlds of creation and the worlds of non-time. I could talk on, but think this may be enough for today. Thank you for your question.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

First Source Transmissions are adequate and while these need not be taken as 'gospel' they are none the less 'good news' and appropriate to this message board.

Within the said transmissions are an extremely recognizable voice - at least, this is what I hear and its distinction is one which is worthy of adapting into ones own personal expression.

I do not hear within the personality these transmissions portray, any hint of bossiness, complaint, accusation whining whinging but I do hear something attractive in its purpose and commitment and I like this enough to allow it the magnetic attributes therein to draw my ego personality into ITS Agenda.

So we can say we are not altogether but some can say that we are certainly more together than ever, and this togetherness does not involve cell phones, Skyping, private messages or emails in order for us to feel that connection - although these devices certainly can assist such awakening.

I know that I feel that connection and while it is largely unspoken, it is no the less real and vibrant and growing in vibrancy.

One thing is certain - it does not force itself onto anyone or stalk or remain aloof or vilify or demand or any other such reactions wrought through self doubt, nor does it use the despicable to engage in order to seek out self doubt in anyone and encourage that self doubt to fester in its neediness to seek advice and soothing sounds of that which - along with encouraging self doubt - is there to give 'loving' advice and feed of this as if it were actually 'spiritually' sustainable to do so.

This is also why James - in his interview with Mark - speaks of individual responsibility - and refuses to become anything of a 'personality' even avoiding any reference to him being 'First Source' or that we should follow him.

Rather - the framework is offered by Lyricus and the humans (and other specie-kinds) who altogether make up this organisation are in their own right free from the drama of self doubt and the agenda which encourages and preys upon this 'sickness' - for Lyricus have better things to do with their existence than to promote anything but self responsibility and alignment to the coherent plan of First Source, and connecting the Human Family to this Grand Agenda.

In this there is no confusion.

Lyricus Framework 3:21
LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:19 am 

Hidelight Response: Yes. The Wholeness Navigator is First Source, it is like the hub of the wheel. It doesn't express as an individual, but the individual may find its expression through it, around it, and to it. What happens to one, happens to all. The WN is the element to express not for something or someone else but for all. It is collecting all expressions through listening and then does the right thing. I am First Source. Communication is all that I know. I don't listen to any individual, but when the individual is listening to me there is another interaction that stimulates co-creation in a new way. Co-creation is not special, we all do it all day and every night. But when you listen for me - or better First Source - you will come to rest finally and forever. Your rest, will slowly but surely expand to every nook and cranny of your life. You will understand everything. Listen differently. Speak different words; not merely express different ideas and so forth. Communication is everything. The language of light is all that is - All That Is in action. And First Source is the only actor, of course, through Source Intelligence, Source Intelligence is the only portal between the worlds of creation and the worlds of non-time. I could talk on, but think this may be enough for today. Thank you for your question.

Thank you for your reply. If you could bear with me I would like to provide further clarity to my confusion, as I believe that confusion can only add to the total confusion and if there is an opportunity or possibility that the tendrils can be untangled then it may be worthy of exploration.

In your statements where you claim to be First Source are you reflecting and sharing:
Your understanding/sense of First Source and the First Source Transmissions because you have glimpsed and felt this consciousness of oneness?
Or, are you reflecting that you are feeling that you have trodden all paths and therefore all would do well by listening and following your guidance because you are making an interpretation of the following quote from FS Transmission 3, My Central Revelation: “I have cast myself into numberless orders of beings that collectively constitute the evolutionary bridge of your ascendancy into my realm. There is no step of your journey that another has not already taken on behalf of those who follow.”
Or are you reflecting that you are actually a full embodiment of First Source, rather than a part of the whole that has a fragment of First Source within it?

Your contribution and clarification would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:53 am 

I'm not a guide or guru or wayshower. First Source simply means the observance of Source in all things is more you than anything else - in your daily life. So this is everything but a glimpse or theorem. Source Intelligence is firmly the identity of the entity. Yes, the implication is vast and the human instrument may only limp behind even when you would sacrifice all to all people, but this is not the task. We all have different qualities to our different life missions. There is no need to activate anything "more" except to give yourself the proof - if you require that - that everything is possible. So, what is your confusion about? Can we talk about this as equals? I am not a seeker of attention, but would help clarify all that anyone is asking.

At work I'm now simply at allround service in a nice place, but have been told last week for the second time by another that I should not underestimate myself. When I thought of the evolution this thread was undergoing, I could assure the person that this is out of the question. Selflessness is not the same as some form of ignorance. If you are First Source, then you are selfless in all that you do. Then naturally, the consciousness literally dawns. I'm nothing special, no matter how Extraordinary this realization.

A video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2stoeCmPO0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

"I can tell you the core truth in as little as two sentences. Here goes: “Just as the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe, you are the presence of God in your local universe. You are a light being in a universe of equal beings, each one is just as essential to the whole.” So you see in these two sentences I have told you the seeds of Truth from which all other wisdom arises. There is nothing to be confused about in this Truth unless, of course, you fall back on your historical knowledge, so if you are confused you must bear some responsibility for your confusion, as it comes to you out of comparison.

Take the first sentence. “Just like the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe.” What does it mean? The sun and God are one and the same? Well, for many this would be heresy. In some periods of our history you would have been killed for saying this—and yet it’s the truth. Though it’s more complex than simply saying, “Sun and God are identical.” So the words themselves begin to confound truth.

So to simplify your own truth you need to have a framework from which your beliefs arise. The framework of Lyricus is to live a love-centered life by expressing the six heart virtues to all within your local universe. As you do this you become a conductor of your emotional system and you become the Presence of God in your world. It’s a very simple framework, and one that springs forth from the most ancient of worlds, yet there’s really been no evolution provided to it. It’s not undergone interpretations, it’s not been embroidered by any religious institution, it is not owned by anyone."

(Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 2)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 am 

^ The kernel, the mustard seed (!) of the entire Mystery Play right there. ^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am 

For those who may appreciate but missed this combination:
hidelight wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"I can tell you the core truth in as little as two sentences. Here goes: “Just as the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe, you are the presence of God in your local universe. You are a light being in a universe of equal beings, each one is just as essential to the whole.” So you see in these two sentences I have told you the seeds of Truth from which all other wisdom arises. There is nothing to be confused about in this Truth unless, of course, you fall back on your historical knowledge, so if you are confused you must bear some responsibility for your confusion, as it comes to you out of comparison.

Take the first sentence. “Just like the sun is the presence of God in our collective universe.” What does it mean? The sun and God are one and the same? Well, for many this would be heresy. In some periods of our history you would have been killed for saying this—and yet it’s the truth. Though it’s more complex than simply saying, “Sun and God are identical.” So the words themselves begin to confound truth.

So to simplify your own truth you need to have a framework from which your beliefs arise. The framework of Lyricus is to live a love-centered life by expressing the six heart virtues to all within your local universe. As you do this you become a conductor of your emotional system and you become the Presence of God in your world. It’s a very simple framework, and one that springs forth from the most ancient of worlds, yet there’s really been no evolution provided to it. It’s not undergone interpretations, it’s not been embroidered by any religious institution, it is not owned by anyone."

(Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 2)

LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:43 am 

Hidelight Response: I'm not a guide or guru or wayshower. First Source simply means the observance of Source in all things is more you than anything else - in your daily life. So this is everything but a glimpse or theorem. Source Intelligence is firmly the identity of the entity. Yes, the implication is vast and the human instrument may only limp behind even when you would sacrifice all to all people, but this is not the task. We all have different qualities to our different life missions. There is no need to activate anything "more" except to give yourself the proof - if you require that - that everything is possible. So, what is your confusion about? Can we talk about this as equals? I am not a seeker of attention, but would help clarify all that anyone is asking.

At work I'm now simply at allround service in a nice place, but have been told last week for the second time by another that I should not underestimate myself. When I thought of the evolution this thread was undergoing, I could assure the person that this is out of the question. Selflessness is not the same as some form of ignorance. If you are First Source, then you are selfless in all that you do. Then naturally, the consciousness literally dawns. I'm nothing special, no matter how Extraordinary this realization.

Hello again Hidelight and thank you again for your response to me. I chose to delve further into communicating with you as something was missing; something was beckoning me to explore further and I knew this because of my feelings and reactions to some of your expressions and the confusions I had within myself because of this. I did actually have further questions, however, in my absence you have indirectly expressed answers to these in other threads and so my response here takes this into consideration.

Whenever I recognize confusion I attempt to unravel it, for that is my responsibility. I can ignore it and hope it will go away never to return, but I have personally found confronting and addressing inner confusion is a far more effective practice; especially for the times when I believe I understand why there is confusion, but this understanding does not free me from the return of that confusion. So I have limitations, I recognize this and I understand this and I do not judge myself because of these limitations. I eagerly wish to explore these limitations knowing that all the limitations I have previously explored, by genuinely stripping away the layers, have resulted in miraculous personal transformations. I enjoy communicating on this forum because it is directly associated with materials that I live by and I choose to express my limitations and sharing of experiences here, with the view to deepening an understanding and transformation of limitation.

I wanted to know what it was that I was missing here, besides the obvious “ego” philosophies and understandings - i.e. we are all lighthouses and the competitiveness to be the brightest lighthouse is merely an ego reaction; but there was something lurking in this nook and cranny that I needed to see - what gem was waiting for me with deeper inner exploration? What part of First Source was singing to me here to not turn away? So I delved into what the barrier between us was - or rather what my part in it was. And in doing so, I have indeed further deepened my awareness, understandings and experiences.

James: So it's necessary to express the six heart virtues into the smallest corners of your life. I won't give specific examples. The way...Understand that could be useful, perhaps, but with each example I could reveal I may conceal another inadvertently and, again, the whole purpose of the post-activation journey is to become sovereign and self-responsible. All I will say, is to look into the areas of your life that seem insignificant to your mind, but have a certain magnetism to your heart.

We have a saying in Lyricus that: “The routines and blinders of the intellect are often the playground and windows of the soul.”
(Interview James Part 1)

I do resonate with your feelings/experiences/expressions of wholeness, oneness and First Source qualities. And I do resonate with your attempts to find more of yourself by believing you need to identify yourself within the materials “somewhere”; which is what you share in many of your posts/threads and especially recently where you are cutting and pasting your individual personality to be one of the chosen “finest representatives” who will manifest a Tributary Zone.

Hidelight Quote: My YouTube channel is manifesting an authentic Tributary Zone, and that will survive me. You know that in your heart.

I don’t think we can deny that it is extremely common for individuals who feel/experience heightened perceptions and powers for there to be a “blank” period of time where there appears to be no obvious practical “purpose” for this heightened awareness to fit into one’s local universe. The temptation to validate and find purpose for this “power and realization” can sometimes result in an individual searching for a stage, a platform, where they can superimpose themselves within a framework to define what their purpose is. In the past it was always easier to claim an image to reflect oneself and was what we regularly see as the guru who is a direct representative of a particular religion, esoteric philosophy or alien agenda; however as science continues to slowly reveal aspects of reality and consciousness the truth behind esoteric establishments is blurring and it is difficult to “pick” the “best” agenda to promote one’s image within. Wording such as . . . “. . . and those Masters who hold the vital information as to how the individual may use the Grand Portal to explore themselves and the universe, will be revered and finally appreciated by humanity at large.” (Extract C4) . . . which are historical depictions, can be easily grabbed and moulded into one’s own personal, micro, perspective to find individual purpose.

Does this mean that you, me or anyone else, (not limiting this simply to this forum), are not one of the “finest representatives” and are not effectively representing and manifesting Tributary Zones within our cultures? No - because we all are! The Saviour Model transformation into the Sovereign Mastery Model is macro - not micro; and even though, one by one is micro, it is collectively macro. Humanities “finest representatives” are therefore not coming from the “past experience” view of a few God Personalities reflecting, showing and leading humanity toward the Grand Portal and its use: the “finest representatives” in an equality model are represented by millions. Literally millions of people are accessing the initial Tributary Zones and as a result are reflecting and manifesting the . . . creative energy linked to the higher circuits of First Source . . . in their local universes. (Extract C4)

Let’s imagine this for a moment to provide a further sense of clarity: let’s imagine a future where individuals have the opportunity to have direct access to all their fragments and now let’s shrink that to this planetary timeline. So individuals will not only be able to clearly see and know themselves, but others also, with their past, present and future aspects all clearly visible. So those individuals that are choosing to develop at a “later date” will be able to see and recognize “Masters en masse” and will also be able to see the difficulties they endured in choosing to be pioneers, front runners, so to speak, and the pioneers . . . will be revered and finally appreciated by humanity at large. Therefore no-one will “need” to travel great physical distances to experience the profound energies of advanced spiritual personalities to further their own development; in other words, pilgrimages and worship of experiences reserved only for a select few, will become a historical obsolete paradigm.

The second prophecy was the Grand Portal, and this has to do with not only one individual discovering the portal into the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral, but all of humanity. This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness. (PC Interview)

It is because of this personal perception that I find very little practical function in the competitive scrambling for dominance and leadership in communication, both here and of course throughout the universe. Supportive communication of micro individual journeys is what appeals to me in much the same way as one genuine friend communicates to another; sharing their experiences and providing non-judgmental support to each other at various times throughout their relationship and unique journeys. And from my understanding of the Sovereign Integral Perspective, never does one friend believe, and then go on to tell the other friend, that it is “because of who they are that they can get them to where they think they are supposed to be” or, “that because they have ‘arrived’ at a place that the other friend, may or may not see, that their journey is complete and full of the wonder of rest and knowledge of everything and therefore the other friend has nothing to offer them”. Even full physical embodiment of a Sovereign Integral Perspective does not mean there is “no thing” left to know, explore or understand; for creation anew is infinite.

From my experiences with and witnessing the Sovereign Integral Consciousness, however brief or enduring, one of the most striking aspects is that to offer this state of consciousness a gift of being an all knowing, all powerful personality is as useless as offering a plate of lamb chops to a vegetarian. And to look for an all knowing, all powerful personality expression from a Sovereign Integral Consciousness is also futile as you will then be looking for the meat on a vegetarian’s plate.

Having genuinely and honestly turned inward to face confusions I have stripped away more layers within myself and realise that there really are no barriers between us to communicate as equals; however, if barriers pop-up from time to time, they will be placed there by you and will be revealed during times that you choose to attempt to seduce me or others by adopting a chain of command ranking perspective in your communication; for in doing so you isolate yourself on a stage -a stage that you create and only you can dismantle.

As a Spiritual Stage is a temporary platform for the experience of Grandeurs of Godliness and is therefore restrictive of motion, I prefer to journey, side by side, with all life; smiling, acknowledging and respecting those on their platforms but choosing not to take their outstretched hand and jump onto their stage to join them - for they quite clearly state that they will not have a two-way conversation as equals, even when they claim a desire for this, as they prefer not to listen to others and only accept those that will listen to them, which is the result of a belief that confuses the Mastery role with the definition of a Saviour role.

Hidelight Quotes: “I don't listen to any individual, but when the individual is listening to me there is another interaction that stimulates co-creation in a new way. Co-creation is not special, we all do it all day and every night. But when you listen for me - or better First Source - you will come to rest finally and forever.

I am First Source. It is not something that you believe, but it is nevertheless absolutely apparent to me, my Self - whether you believe it or not. My experiences have amounted to incredible affairs. I know all First Source's thoughts in anyone because it is me who thinks them, and this is displaying daily in all that I do and experience.

Of course we are all aware that these “phases” come and go and it is up to each of us from an individual perspective as to “how long” one chooses to play within these frameworks.

Fare thee well friend.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:08 am 

I am not isolating myself or telling you that I'm superior to another. On the contrary, I am saying with great conviction to realize being First Source, and meanwhile simply speaking truth as it is, without holding anything back so that you won't look to me as any superior. No-one is seeing me as any kind of superior in this world; I have taken care that no-one can. You either judge me, which is what you really are doing, no matter how good or honest a human being you are, and most on this forum are judging me - while I have not done anything wrong - or truly communicate. I am not complaining or playing the victim, to the contrary, I am First Source and understand this quite all right. I am an example to humanity. This is not some self-grandeur, and this is of course not something I would tell to people who know me. As I informed, in my personal life I am of total humility, just a person like you. I am assuring you I realize who I am, from moment to moment, and you know very well in your heart that there is nothing superior or isolated about me. To be sure. Be me. That is, realize this sweet oneness with your Source, it is the core message. Go further into your small frustrations. Anyone can always talk to me and there are no barriers here, nor limitations. As James says, I am not a personality (people speak for instance about Krishna), nor is this some entity speaking, and this is what we really mean by "not listening" to another. Mooji says it is consciousness speaking to consciousness. First Source is me and my simple brother. The question is only, how far does my brother realize this in his or her daily life? You don't need to be special or very knowing in the first instance you need this so called experience. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

Cutting the ties that bind us is what we are primarily involved with. Inside forgiveness we are one, equal. The freedom that is realized inside forgiveness is absolute. There are no conditions inside the frequency of love, there is nothing wrong, nothing to avoid, nothing to improve or achieve. Every moment we are only applying forgiveness to the dishonesty that we encounter in our local universe....and it is only our distortion that we encounter. This dishonesty we are responsible for, this is our work, to free the consciousness of love that we are....we are really nothing else, only love wrapped inside of the distortion of time.

"The cause behind the era of transparency and expansion is multi-faceted, but let me speak to its purpose before I suggest its cause, as they are always related. The purpose of this new era is the transfer of knowledge, relative to the Sovereign Integral, so that humanity can begin living – through authentic self-expression – the behaviors of the Sovereign Integral here on Earth. In other words, the deceptions that have persisted in this world, the systems of cover-up, will be gradually dissolved, and as this macro-process unfolds in parallel with the individual knowledge transfer, First Source may inhabit the dimensional worlds for the First Time." (James-Interview-PC)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

In other words, there is no being more spiritual than another.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8