WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forgiveness: there are no mistakes
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 am 

Quote:
So you see it does not matter if people draw from their own well and bring forward the powerful truths that live within them, because even these so-called truths, if they seek expression only in words, have a shelf life of usefulness of one moment, which, as I’m sure you’ll agree, is exceedingly brief. But the expression in the behaviors of appreciation, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding, and valor, these leave an energetic “fragrance” that lasts forever because it entangles and resonates with the Universal Field, and Spirit reapplies this energy to the betterment of the planet and all who live upon her.

-- James, in reply to Fred Burks, http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... empeljames

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

Answer 4 from James: "Let me be clear: the universe we are in, in its entire physical splendor and stature is part of the prison I defined in the previous question. I realize the term “Prison” carries a negative meaning, but if there is furniture within a prison do you say the furniture is evil or negative? No, it is just furniture that happens to be inside a prison. So it is with the planets and stars and the universe as a whole.

Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.

I think in my previous answer (question 3) you can see that I believe Earth/Nature are the primary catalysts that First Source is orchestrating to support humanity’s realization of itself as Sovereign Integrals. Thus, it will feel as if Earth and the entire universe is compressing in upon the individual, tightening it grip around your very being. This compression is the very tool that is being deployed by First Source to help activate you." (James-PC)

"The "whole in every part" nature of a hologram provides us with an entirely new way of understanding organization and order. For most of its history, Western science has labored under the bias that the best way to understand a physical phenomenon, whether a frog or an atom, is to dissect it and study its respective parts. A hologram teaches us that some things in the universe may not lend themselves to this approach. If we try to take apart something constructed holographically, we will not get the pieces of which it is made, we will only get smaller wholes.

This insight suggested to Bohm another way of understanding Aspect's discovery. Bohm believes the reason subatomic particles are able to remain in contact with one another regardless of the distance separating them is not because they are sending some sort of mysterious signal back and forth, but because their separateness is an illusion. He argues that at some deeper level of reality such particles are not individual entities, but are actually extensions of the same fundamental something.

To enable people to better visualize what he means, Bohm offers the following illustration. Imagine an aquarium containing a fish. Imagine also that you are unable to see the aquarium directly and your knowledge about it and what it contains comes from two television cameras, one directed at the aquarium's front and the other directed at its side. As you stare at the two television monitors, you might assume that the fish on each of the screens are separate entities. After all, because the cameras are set at different angles, each of the images will be slightly different. But as you continue to watch the two fish, you will eventually become aware that there is a certain relationship between them. When one turns, the other also makes a slightly different but corresponding turn; when one faces the front, the other always faces toward the side. If you remain unaware of the full scope of the situation, you might even conclude that the fish must be instantaneously communicating with one another, but this is clearly not the case.

This, says Bohm, is precisely what is going on between the subatomic particles in Aspect's experiment. According to Bohm, the apparent faster-than-light connection between subatomic particles is really telling us that there is a deeper level of reality we are not privy to, a more complex dimension beyond our own that is analogous to the aquarium. And, he adds, we view objects such as subatomic particles as separate from one another because we are seeing only a portion of their reality. Such particles are not separate "parts", but facets of a deeper and more underlying unity that is ultimately as holographic and indivisible as the previously mentioned rose. And since everything in physical reality is comprised of these "eidolons", the universe is itself a projection, a hologram.

In addition to its phantomlike nature, such a universe would possess other rather startling features. If the apparent separateness of subatomic particles is illusory, it means that at a deeper level of reality all things in the universe are infinitely interconnected.The electrons in a carbon atom in the human brain are connected to the subatomic particles that comprise every salmon that swims, every heart that beats, and every star that shimmers in the sky. Everything interpenetrates everything, and although human nature may seek to categorize and pigeonhole and subdivide, the various phenomena of the universe, all apportionments are of necessity artificial and all of nature is ultimately a seamless web.

In a holographic universe, even time and space could no longer be viewed as fundamentals. Because concepts such as location break down in a universe in which nothing is truly separate from anything else, time and three-dimensional space, like the images of the fish on the TV monitors, would also have to be viewed as projections of this deeper order. At its deeper level reality is a sort of superhologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that given the proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the superholographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the long-forgotten past.

What else the superhologram contains is an open-ended question. Allowing, for the sake of argument, that the superhologram is the matrix that has given birth to everything in our universe, at the very least it contains every subatomic particle that has been or will be -- every configuration of matter and energy that is possible, from snowflakes to quasars, from blue whales to gamma rays. It must be seen as a sort of cosmic storehouse of "All That Is."

http://twm.co.nz/hologram.html

The Fabric of Reality

When we speak of "the material world", we think we are referring to the underlying reality, the object of our perception. In fact we are only describing our image of reality. The materiality we observe, the solidness we feel, the whole of the "real world" that we know, are, like color, sound, smell, and all the other qualities we experience, qualities manifesting in the mind. This is the startling conclusion we are forced to acknowledge; the "stuff" of our world—the world we know and appear to live within—is not matter, but mind.

The current superparadigm assumes that space, time and matter constitute the basic framework of reality, and consciousness somehow arises from this reality. The truth, it now appears, is the very opposite. As far as the reality we experience is concerned — and this remember is the only reality we ever know — consciousness is primary. Time, space and matter are secondary; they are aspects of the image of reality manifesting in the mind. They exist within consciousness; not the other way around.

Similar claims have often been made in spiritual teachings, particularly Indian philosophy. Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s, for example, speak of the entire world as chitta vritti, "the modifications of mind-stuff". When physicists hear statements such as this, and take them to be referring to the physical world, they or are understandably perplexed and perhaps dismissive. But when we understand this to be a statement about the manifestation of our experienced world, it begins to make more sense.

If we consider the reality we experience, then we have to accept that in the final analysis they are correct: Consciousness is the essence of everything—everything in the known universe. It is the medium from which every aspect of our experience manifests. Every form and quality we ever experience in the world is an appearance within consciousness."

http://twm.co.nz/prussell.htm#Time

"My mind’s voice will not travel to your world unless it is transmitted through my creation and translated into word-symbols your mind can grasp. My heart’s voice penetrates all worlds without translation as a sub-photonic light and inter-dimensional vibration that produces sound.dimensional vibration that produces sound.

I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me. Not by sanctimonious words, but rather, by redefining our relationship and living in accordance with this new clarity. In so doing you will release what I have long ago stored within you – a fragment of myself, a dagger of light that renders your self-importance a decisive death.

Truly, this is my central revelation. I am here, beneath this mythology, to awaken your animal self to our relationship so you may slay your vanity. This is the distortion between us. It is not space or time that separates us and diminishes our conscious relationship. It is your desire to excel within the cave of your existence and derive gratification from this and this alone."

(First Source Transmission 3 My Central Revelation)

Your wounds of love can only heal
When you can forgive
This dream.

- Hafiz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There is no tribe with aspects of oneself. It is all one humanity with exactly the same simple problems everywhere. The only difference there is, is in the readiness to solve them. The eagerness to deny them one's own. In the approach. All other differences are irrelevant to all issues there are in existence, - they are merely beautiful colours. How can I say I don't like those colours but I like these colours? We pick colours when we create a visual. This is our own work. This is not something to argue about, or put in the light of strategy or personality and invite judgement. That is all irrelevant to the one problem of division: will we solve it with ourselves first - you and I - or will we continue to say it is only the other and not our problem. They are thus, and I am some agent of love. No, it is our own problem or issue. We are the ones we have been waiting for to deal with our issue. This is where the Grand Portal stands.

06:22 James: It would be difficult to express it in a way that would add value to this
conversation, Mark. Suffice to say it made a singular impression on me because I knew,
even at that age, that I was part of another group, if you will, or tribe on the other side. I
knew I was operating in two or more worlds simultaneously and my education was being
directed as much from within, as it was in the schools of our world.

Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 2

On a collective scale we are already 'dealing with our issue' - You and I disagree from our vantage, but that is perhaps simply personal in nature and not something that will prevent the Human Specie going through the Grand Portal - I know that there are those in the world who make it their mission to find difference and disagreement and distrust and vilify the things they chose to remain ignorant about because it suits their mission agenda - and I have every confidence that these will be transformed as their deceptive activities become more exposed without resorting to playing into their game.

Their game is their issues and the problems they find in others, and the opinion they chose to voice which is the septic world of gloss and gossip.
Innuendo.
Vilification.
Victims and Vilifiers playing the game as unprepared ego personalities most unaware, some uncaring - as to any consequence.

Chose to deny this agenda the life it craves by withdrawing support and participation with it, and put that into something helpful to Unity and Wholeness.

You mentioned one of the members in a recent post. If you have problems with anyone, you need to understand that the problem is internal for as long as it is a problem for you. The external does not need to change in order for you to do so.

You mentioned that I reject you.

I do not. I reject playing that particular game.

When you vilify any part of my Family - my Inner Tribe, then you vilify them all and I am Them All.

When you can learn to do this no more, then you will be at that place where we can begin to seriously do some work together.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm 

I didn't say that you reject me, I don't mind if you reject me, I said you personally never took me in. You always seem to be talking some war language, but I am all about love. Love is unconditional, it places no conditions to work with anyone for it is itself the one Condition. Love doesn't say first love, then I will love you and work with you. It takes you in, no matter what. And it says:

"This is my overture to you.
Receive it into your deepest heart
and feel me there."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I didn't say that you reject me

No you didn't - what you said was:

"you have always refused to take me in"

This is precisely the kind of human drama interaction I am not on this forum to participate in.
Once again it has devolved into mere argument over who said what and how it was said - and blah blah etc...You have expressed conditions upon me and then claimed to come from unconditional love, and complained in the name of that love.
!

I have given you some kind words of encouragement and direction without pretense (go within -the problem you perceive can be sourced there) and at this point there is no need for me to go further down the path you are wanting to take me.

I will leave things here then, because I have other priorities which are more productive to my mission and agenda.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you seem to have some difficulty distinguishing who is being "taken in" here Nat, it is First Source. WE are fragments of it, but WE do not "take in" each other, we work with each other, within our own reality ... in the dominant reality that we all share .... the various (so-called) "sub-species" do not integrate, but they each serve a purpose that contributes to the whole... the methane produced by insects keeps the earth warm, our breath feeds the plants, other lifeforms, fertilize it and dig about in it and in some cases irrigate it ... we all contribute something "individually" ... this system of respect, allows for Sovereignty, not to be infringed upon. The individual is independant yet contributing to the whole.

Sovereigns are free to contribute to what ever they please ... they are not obligated or bound by Religion, Culture, Science or Politics ... they choose what they are willing to participate in or not ... strictly according to their personal preferences. Of course some of the circumstances individuals find themselves in, present some challenges, but these challenges, produce Knowledge ...that can be learned no other way, than to experience them ... Sovereigns don't need someone to hold their hand, or to take them in, because they harbor a fragment of FS within them that includes access to to every other particle of FS, that exists .... each of these independent "cells" when unified are Sovereign, and Integral,

why do you believe that you need to "take in" anything besides FS?

The LTO's new intelligence has revealed to us that we have no way to comprehend Unconditional (Divine) Love, Nat ... so don't pretend that you do because you don't - you don't even love your Self - because if you did, would would allow it to transform, using these materials, to restore its wholeness - so that it could "take in" and let flow, the Frequency that Love is ...

everyone accepts everyone for who they are - that's a given - this conversation between you and the Watcher should be continued in the PMs... it contributes nothing to the topic - unless you believe that forgiveness is some "balm of Gilead" that you can apply to heal old self-inflicted wounds ... oneness has already been established - we are One - always have been, always will be ... anything else is an illusion in this holographic universe, the Wingmakers call the Universal Entity

Last edited by starduster on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 am 

May I ask to remove that picture? It is too wide.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 am 
Posting Freak

may I ask you to read the Wmms, your scope of vision is to narrow ...

may I ask you to answer the questions I have directed to you in all my posts ... not answering them expresses IGNOREance

you see Nat, the "battle" - the conflict - is not and has not ever been between "good VS evil" ... it is between Ignorance and Consciousness ... and being IGNOREant is a choice as well as being Conscious and aware that your state of being is self-limited, your wounds are self inflicted, your challenges are self-created and your preference to remain in subugation to the HI's limited perceptions, is YOUR choice ... you believe what-ever you choose to believe - even if it self-defeating and transparent to everyone that you have chosen to remain Ignorant - in this particular case - of the fact that you have been banned from this forum, and will remain in that state of being until YOU choose to change it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 am 

Thank you for changing our view. Now what is your question? I see only one question above and it supposes something that is not so. I am First Source. It is not something that you believe, but it is nevertheless absolutely apparent to me, my Self - whether you believe it or not. My experiences have amounted to incredible affairs. I know all First Source's thoughts in anyone because it is me who thinks them, and this is displaying daily in all that I do and experience. There is no problem here whatsoever, and I love you all - whatever it is that you may do or not do or try out. All that I desire is to openly communicate, but you are afraid, and very afraid, personally, to do this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:12 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

James: The main teaching of Lyricus is to connect people more firmly with their higher Selves and the Spirit that unites each human consciousness to the cosmic or universal Being. You see, WingMakers is part of the facilitation of the Grand Portal. And the only way that the humanity will open up to the higher dimensions is when individually, person by person, the entire species begins to see that Truth is alive and well within themselves, while relatively speaking, it is lifeless and irrelevant outside themselves. Again, in the historical context and writings the Living Truth is always relevant, because you access it via the universal field that derives from First Source or the Creator.
Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 1 I am First Source. It is not something that you believe, but it is nevertheless absolutely apparent to me, my Self - whether you believe it or not. My experiences have amounted to incredible affairs. I know all First Source's thoughts in anyone because it is me who thinks them, and this is displaying daily in all that I do and experience. There is no problem here whatsoever, and I love you all - whatever it is that you may do or not do or try out. All that I desire is to openly communicate, but you are afraid, and very afraid, personally, to do this.-hidelight
LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:16 am 

Do you know why Lyricus is called Lyricus?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Expressing/singing...'us'... :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I am First Source.

narcissistic personality disorder is a mental illness characterized by a lack of empathy, a willingness to exploit others, and an inflated sense of self-importance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm 

Hi Hidelight as you persistently reach out for conversation I will respond to you in kind, however there really is no delicate way to say this, for now that the days of “crawling” are over and our species can stand on its own “feet” continuation of the enticing goo-ing and gaa-ing will only serve to impede one’s own progress; for I believe now really is the time for each individual to let go of the wall and walk on their own two feet.

If you continue to crawl around in your egocentric circle of guru/master/godhood believing that you have been “chosen” to tell all and sundry that they are deluded, (but loved by you nonetheless), unless they can recognize “your” perceived sovereignty before, and over and above their own, then, to be quite blunt, you are far more naive than I thought you were.

We have all created a very challenging and demanding opportunity to burst forth and reclaim a power, a power so unprecedented it can at times be frightening and overwhelming to explore, yet within this powerful, honest, transparent and courageous exploration comes sovereignty granting wisdom beyond comprehension and the endowment to be able to create anew. Deep down or not so deep down, all soul carriers know this.

So “Oh Wise One” if you truly are all understanding and all knowing about others as you persistently claim to be, then grant me a wish - Try jumping off that "fun" merry-go-round that you love to ride and simply share some unique behavioral intelligence/conversation; the kind that does not claim to be “God” to all and sundry, for that’s not unique friend - that intelligence is a dime a dozen and can even be paid for with hard, cold cash nowadays, as just about everyone is capable of that charade! Why not go back inside and have another good look at whom and what you are! Why not go back inside and have another good look at what your purpose really is! Why not go back inside and have another good look at your boat, making sure, that whilst you have been emphatically attempting to lure other boats into your wake, that you haven’t been neglecting your own maintenance and forgotten to open your sail.

Excerpts from Project Camelot Interview with James

If one says, “I am self-realized and therefore enlightened,” are they enlightened of the GSSC? Or, are they an experiencer of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness beyond the HMS? If it is the latter, you will not find them on book tours, giving lectures, establishing schools or ashrams, speaking in the lecture circuits, creating a spiritual path, healing for money, profiteering from their experience, or claiming they have special powers that others lack.

You might say, “Okay, but doesn’t the practice of kundalini (or any other legitimate ascension practice) accelerate my ability to understand the Sovereign Integral?” And my
answer would be a qualified, “yes,” but only to the degree you are willing to release what
you have learned and establish a new First Point that doesn’t include separation or complexity. Once you have invested yourself in a proficiency rank, accrued your expertise, are proceeding to become a teacher, you are in danger of being attached to the irrelevant and obsolete, and these can become like vines that cling to you and constrict your flexibility of movement to the new era in which we now move and have Our Being.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I am First Source also....and so are you. :)

• There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self

(Manifesto)

"This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as First Source. If an individual is able to look upon any form of life with the outlook of equality, then they are observing Source in all things." (Philosophy 1)

"As there are relative truths, there are relative freedoms. If you are evolving through the hierarchical process you gain an ever-increasing sense of freedom, yet you are still controlled by the vibration of externals through languages, thought forms, frequencies of color and sound, and the seemingly indelible artifacts of the genetic mind. Each of these elements can cause the human instrument to rely upon the hierarchy as it overlays a sense of inequality between you and your Source. The underlying equation of the evolutionary process is human instrument + Hierarchy = God connection. In the case of the transformational process, it is Entity + Source Intelligence = Prime Source equality."
(Philosophy 2)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:28 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=k-g9atQ4FH8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"We are FS with personal preferences."
seed

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2189&p=85863#p85863

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:49 am 

Tolsap wrote:
If you continue to crawl around in your egocentric circle of guru/master/godhood believing that you have been “chosen” to tell all and sundry that they are deluded, (but loved by you nonetheless), unless they can recognize “your” perceived sovereignty before, and over and above their own, then, to be quite blunt, you are far more naive than I thought you were.

You are right that I want to communicate, but no-one can do that alone - in that sense. Expressions as the one I quote here are precisely why it is impossible for anyone to truly communicate... You are like a guard in a prison or a boss at work who is very friendly, but says things that suggest enough from the superior, so that we better be very careful as to what we say or do. This is the ego. I am First Source. I realize this oneness fully, and this is the right place and moment for one to admit this. I couldn't care less what anyone finds of me. I don't want anything. I don't need you or anyone to communicate. Communication is my life. Enough. Thank you for your small consideration. Don't worry over anything. Just do what you love. That is the message, in the end. Do what you love as you (continue to) do it.

James now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0CnsgD7gg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Do not concern

yourself

with how

others

express their 'seeing' of

you

and expressing thus

your

'seeing' of

them...

...to the point where that becomes the focus of

your

attention.

Lyricus is my Family and James my Brother, - I can 'hear' it in his 'voice' - he is well pleased with my awakening, but then - so am I.

:)

A Sturdy Place

Concision

LinkClickPic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. A2 PCI

neither, you, Nat or Seed are FS ... FS is Consciousness ... it is not an Entity - and that is what YOU are - an entity with an Individuated Consciousness, that you fragmented, so you could gain a deeper understanding of the Universe of wholeness by limiting your perspective to that of the Human Instrument ... but the fact remains, that you are a Sovereign Entity from the Central Race, here to gain the knowledge you need to regain a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... as an individual. That state of being prepares you to fulfil your potential and destiny, which is to be a emissary of First Source - and maybe THEN you can speak "for" First Source, but we are a long way from that realization ... but that is what the Age of Transparency is about - discovering our Soul's Grand Portal and receiving and transmitting FSI (without distortions) ... right now we still have time to prepare for that new state of being ... and to practice / adapt to a way of life that expresses who we are, without a word ... going with the flow, contributing to IT's harmony - while expressing the tone of Equality.

"I am not separate from you - but you are Independent of Me " http://www.wingmakers.com/self.html "in the evolutionary worlds, you will find me IN your SELF"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

emissary [émmissəri]
(plural emissaries)
n
1. representative: an agent or representative sent on a particular mission
2. spy: a secret agent or spy (dated)

There is little doubt that Lyricus Information is centered on encouraging individuals to seek a connection with their "True, Quantum, Higher, Vaster SELF and the Self is 'layered' dependent on the various forms and none forms which consist of Self.
At the Heart of All Of It, their is First Source, and their is partnership 'the awakening' and 'First Source' and it is this union that provides all matrix and non matrix experiences with animation and directive, even within the lose madness of 'the free will universe' - in which one could - even if they wanted, claim to be 'whatever' or even claim others to be 'whatever'.

Whatever ^-0-^

We are 'more a reflection' of First Source as a collective entity with the same purpose, than we are as titchy moan moan or dumpling puddy pie.

I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

So far I haven't uncovered any titchy moan moan or any dumpling puddy pies in that personality and don't expect to any time soon, but I am aware that First Source understands these personality traits as instruments of covering rather than of transparency.

Jettison.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 am 
Posting Freak

"Student: Where does one draw the line between First Source and other life forms?

Teacher: How do you mean this?

Student: Are the Archetypes of First Source separate from First Source. In other words, do they have their own identity, or do they think of themselves as First Source? In the same way, what about the Central Race?

Teacher: There are five rings of life that comprise First Source. At the center is the consciousness of First Source. At the whole is Source Intelligence. In between are three rings of life: the seven Archetypes of First Source, the Central Race, and the individuated spirit-essence, or Wholeness Navigator.

Student: And each of these rings of life draws their identity from First Source?

Teacher: Yes.

Student: What you’re really saying is that all of these life forms are threaded together as one consciousness?

Teacher: No more than a family is one consciousness.

Student: They are separate?

Teacher: They are both separate and unified.

Student: How?

Teacher: The five rings of life are distinct forms of consciousness. In the formless state, each ring of life is aware of its unity, purpose, and inherent kinship with the others. In the physical realms, where consciousness is expressed through a dimensionally focused soul-carrier, they have a diminished awareness of this connection. Thus, they are both separate and unified, depending upon which strata of consciousness the entity is focused.

Student: Then you’re saying that even the Archetypes of First Source, since they have a physical body, operate in the three- dimensional world without a strong sense of connection to First Source? It hardly seems possible.

Teacher: No one within the Central Race pretends to know the degree in which the Archetypes of First Source have a diminished capacity to recall their Source vibration. However, those within the Central Race are well aware of how the soul carriers of three-dimensional substance, create the conditionof separation in which divine recall is reduced to such a degree that the entity regards itself as separate from First Source, and therefore its capabilities.

Student: Separate from the capabilities of First Source?

Teacher: If you believe you are an ant, how do you behave differently than an eagle?

Student: But an ant is not an eagle.

Teacher: But the Wholeness Navigator is First Source. If the ant were an eagle, in every respect except form, but associated its capabilities with that of an ant, the eagle would slowly loose its ability to fly, it’s entire physical body, mind, and emotional make-up would change. Its soul carrier would literally devolve.

Student: Our bodies cause our souls to devolve?

Teacher: No. Our sense of separation from our Source vibration causes our human instrument to remain devolved. The devolution has already occurred; it is merely perpetuated."
(Lyricus d.2)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:16 am 

Hidelight Quote: “I am First Source. I realize this oneness fully, and this is the right place and moment for one to admit this. I couldn’t agree more as I personally advocate that this forum should be one of the places for practicing Sovereigns to feel comfortable to express their levels of awareness and unique perspectives without having to ponder in any length over discernment and discretion, (and I do thoroughly respect your honesty, as no doubt you do mine). Having said this, however, does imply an assumption that members are predominantly responding to the whispers, nudges, callings and directives of their Higher Selves in varying degrees, which further implies that from a collective perspective, it is a given, that the collective purpose here is toward equality and sovereignty for all and nurturing of the kindling effect as we all journey through our entrainment out of the HMS.

As we navigate throughout local universes we are constantly in close contact with individuals whereby discernment and discretion, (that being, in my interpretation, hearing with more that the five physical senses and responding wisely in accordance to this), require continual application of the HV’s, etc to hone and master, so they effectively become a habitual practice and a cumulative contribution to the transforming Hierarchical Genetic Mind. And, having said this, I do not wish to imply that we should become lax in this practice when communicating here, on the contrary; I am merely attempting to highlight a presumption.

This presumption however is enshrouded with many distortions and unfortunately does not appear to be an effective mode of communication here yet; for example, I am of the belief that the ego is not something that needs to be destroyed or hidden away, with the hope that if I don’t think about it, say it, or talk about it, then I am not limited by it, (poor little fellow certainly does appear to have evolved to become a “dirty word”). Suffice to say, there is a thread dedicated to the definitions and perceptions of the ego. I resonate with the perspective that the ego is a tool in the worlds of MEST that needs to be refined and mastered, not annihilated, but I am aware that this is not the consensus. This one example of differing perceptions amongst members, who are joined collectively toward the Will of First Source, does impact greatly on the progression of conversation toward perhaps more productive sharing and support. All in good time I will imagine.

Hidelight Quote: “You are like a guard in a prison or a boss at work who is very friendly, but says things that suggest enough from the superior, so that we better be very careful as to what we say or do. This is the ego.” This is a point in question for “confusion” and a potential collapse of our communication, as I truly believe that being careful about what we say or do is the “crux of the matter” and requires ceaseless practice and attention via Quantum Pause and HV’s.

Extract from Lyricus Discourse 1
Teacher: So there are some things you can only experience, and there are some things you can change.
Student: And I should know the difference.
Teacher: It helps.
Student: I know this. It’s elementary. I’m not sure it helps me feel less disheartened.
Teacher: You know this, I agree, but you have not necessarily practiced it. It is a principle of life to practice discretion and discernment, and while people will think this concept elementary, it is a critical difference in living life in a state of fulfillment or, as you put it, frustration.
Student: So I can’t change the fact that the God-fragment within me is unknowable to my human mind, and I need to accept that. Is that the lesson to be learned here?
Teacher: No.
Student: Then what is?
Teacher: The concept of the God-fragment within you has power. It can be contemplated, but it cannot be experienced as a dominant reality in a human instrument. Through this contemplative approach you can learn discernment, and through this discernment you will learn how to navigate in the world of shadows and echoes in such a way that you bring changes that are in accord with the objectives of First Source. You externalize the will of the God-fragment, rather than seek its experience. In so doing, you eliminate the fear and frustration energies that flow through your mind.

Hidelight Quotes: “Now what is your question? I see only one question above and it supposes something that is not so. I am First Source. It is not something that you believe, but it is nevertheless absolutely apparent to me, my Self - whether you believe it or not. My experiences have amounted to incredible affairs. I know all First Source's thoughts in anyone because it is me who thinks them, and this is displaying daily in all that I do and experience. There is no problem here whatsoever, and I love you all - whatever it is that you may do or not do or try out. All that I desire is to openly communicate, but you are afraid, and very afraid, personally, to do this.

I don't need you or anyone to communicate. Communication is my life.”

Further “confusion” Hidelight, and it is all mine, therefore I have a question for you. Would you be so kind as to honour me with clarification of what you are attempting to share here as my previous attempt at discerning your articulation could well have been not honed enough to fully comprehend your expression?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 am 

Forgiveness , there are no mistakes .... Well to say there are no mistakes or errors is to subscribe to the thought that all things are pre-destined & our journies are mapped out like a mapquest vacation route . Yes we set a destination point , but that does not mean that autopilot is our default . There are mistakes that one makes in limited consciousness & awareness , it is these mistakes that enable growth to take place , when we realize our errors and forgive others & ourselves most of all , then a conduit for First Source opens into our world . Through our heart & forgiveness being one of the virtues we gradually re-connect to our source & in turn raise the collective consciousness & re-map the genetic mind into higher levels of direction & purpose .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next