WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forgiveness: there are no mistakes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:56 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
[size=123]
:lol:
"Simon doesn't speak the truth. He comes from the Anunnaki."

As if one explains the other!

We did not explain anything. We're only making a suggestion. What I really pointed out was why he is not speaking the truth. That is: the reason why what he says is not truth. But you don't read that because you prefer to laugh and do as if you understand something.

Karen wrote:
Simon (The Dohrman Prophecy) on forgiveness....

("How do I forgive myself?")

"It's a complicated subject, and first you need to understand that First Source, our Creator, is also us. Imagine that First Source is alone in a unverse of its mind -- not a universe as we now have with planets and stars. In the meta-universe, First Source was like a single cell of consciousness and it divided itself into two cells. The first cell was the observer, the one who would watch its creation and learn from it. The second, the new cell, would divide into countless forms and experience dimensionality, or a field of vibration that was material, concrete, and steeped in polarity and separation.

"This second cell is still connected to the first. They are one being, having the exact same constitution and genetic core, but because the second cell divided itself into a multitude of forms, in a multitude of vibrational realities, these forms evolved through spacetime with different perspectives, different capabilities, different outlooks, and different beliefs. In these differences, they further divided and separation was even more intensely felt.

"In this separation, within this second cell, humanity exists along with many other species and beings. But even within just our human family, this separation occurred again and again, until we have people who are suspicious of anyone who looks or acts slightly different than they. And yet, in the cascade of separation, if you could roll everything back to its origins, we all come from the same source, First Source. Each is First Source, albeit a tiny atom of its overall Self.

"Nevertheless, in this tiny atom of First Source that you are... that I am... resides the truth of who we really are. It doesn't live or exist anywhere else. Now, the virtues of the heart, like understanding, compassion, and forgiveness, must operate from this perspective because without this perspective, or context, we really don't have understanding, we really can't appreciate the oneness that we all have. Without this, forgiveness is simply a concept that you can mechanically employ, and yes, it will have some positive effect, but it will only dampen the flames of blame and judgment, it will not transform these energies into the frequencies of love."
Simon

hidelight wrote:
Karen, Simon doesn't speak the truth. He comes from the Anunnaki. I posed this in the thread of 'Reading the novel' but nobody went into it. He is manipulating truth. First Source lives everywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelite, It would be interesting now to hear more about your perceptions of the character Simon and how he is expressing dishonesty. I was waiting for this to become evident to me as well...My current take on Simon is that he is a kind of Saint Germain character, one that has broken out of the prison of time....There is something in his manner that seems too smooth, and i wonder what motivates him, but that is also my feeling about SG.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

But you don't read that because you prefer to laugh and do as if you understand something.

As if one suggests the other!

:lol: :lol:

It Is Our Nature
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Individuals
Breakthrough
Tarot
Link
Proven

The Things You Do...

...QueenBee Knows

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:01 am 

hidelight wrote:
Karen, Simon doesn't speak the truth. He comes from the Anunnaki. I posed this in the thread of 'Reading the novel' but nobody went into it. He is manipulating truth. First Source lives everywhere.

First....yes, Russell, I know that Simon is a fictional character but thank you for the reminder :lol:

Nathan, we seem to have differing viewpoints on the character of Simon. I do not perceive him as representing the Anunnaki but I respect your opinion as your own. What I liked and therefore posted is a 'message' that Simon shared in the novel about forgiveness since this is a thread about forgiveness :D .

In a few short paragraphs, James, through the character of Simon, paints a 'big picture' that is very clear and unemotional. To see our apparent 'differences' in the light of this message seems to me to be a wonderful assistance. It did not imply at all to me that First Source does not live everywhere. The idea that forgiveness will not transform if we are not coming from the perspective of our Oneness is good to contemplate IMHO.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am 

Yes, maybe I am wrong, as I said, there is no "evidence," I just go with my instinct if you will. I know some things I don't know. I don't know why I am sure, why I was sure, why I became sure - do you want me to look back? In fact, everything to me is proof. I only have to look into one conversation, and James gives all the keys to show that I'm right. I gave one conversation, one moment why it is not right that Joseph knows as less as it seems, while Simon doesn't know anything! He knows all the theory, but he doesn't kow about Joseph, he doesn't know about the source codes, and I showed this on different points in the thread I believe. Give me any interaction and I can show you the truth of it. But with this suggestion, you can find them as easily. Look for these keys. If you want I'll pick an example myself?

Simon doesn't know about the source codes of how you behave, - that to me is enough evidence. Joseph doesn't seem to know either, but he does it with humor. Whereas Simon's humor (is there any?) is filled with the wrong kind of authority. And he is wishy-washy. Maybe it is all my own imagination. For myself though I am very sure.

Look at it as this: do you feel all is clear to you in the story? Do have the same insight that James is providing you the proof of your view with every word? Do you feel you cracked this story? If your answer is no to these questions, then you'll have to give me the benefit of the doubt, as to me it is yes. I don't even know this ache to search for all the answers, but I'm very sure this view will provide them. I felled the tree, you'll only have to saw it. Do you really think that there is no gift for you beyond this? Do you really believe I'm just another guy with big words? There are no mistakes here. But maybe you are right and I am...

Arrival, Zoa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdMXUWlV1_k

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, you do have a different perspective of the characters than I do (too) ... and that is the beauty of this Novel idea ... that you can put yourself into each of these characters clothing, and be - what YOU perceive their "role" to be ... based upon what you believe being a beggar, a young girl, an ancient old man etc etc etc ... but have you ever actually been any of these things? ... a King, a lawyer, a physician, a Pope, a monk, a Sentinel ....and percieved life from their perspectives? ... putting yourselves into their drama as an observer is not the same thing.

We use our unconscious abilities, to change our costumes, through-out, the day. It is our Soul that senses the frequencies of another Quantum Presence, and adjusts their "mask" to that information - intuitively - I believe we are all aware of the ease of switching frequencies to adapt to a harmonious exchange of self-expression - or not ... so we are easily able to mentally be bald, be hundreds of years old, living off the King's Forest and reading books to pass the time... I can put myself there, in Simons shoes quite easily ... whereas you percieve him as :

Simon doesn't know anything! He knows all the theory, ...

Simon doesn't know about the source codes of how you behave ...

Simon's humor (is there any?) is filled with the wrong kind of authority. And he is wishy-washy."

obviously you don't know what the "source codes" are either ... because they have nothing to do with how the HI expresses itself ... but how the Entity activates its individuated consciousness. Simon didn't need the source codes to access the Oracle, he needed a new question LOL

I do agree that Simon had a narrow understanding of the now, limited one environment, to one book and a few passing strangers over hundreds of years. He had dedicated his life to the Oracle - and I see that his "rewards" were great. - and you must consider that these works were expressed via Simon's incredibly old HI that proved that he had obviously reprogrammed his HMS (no death) and was perceptive enough to "read the thoughts" of others (even at a distance) ... so perhaps being focused on "truth" is not limiting but allowing one's Self time, to develop a Wholeness Perspective.

after waiting for hundreds of years, to see, the Oracle was 100% correct in every prediction, I believe Simon was pleased to be a part of this Prophesy - from beginning to end

While James invites us to put ourselves into the shoes of each character in the book, we seldom go past the main characters ... isn't this why we read books - to link with the circumstances of our brothers and sisters - everyone has some personal knowledge to share, the trick is, developing the ability to express it ... what's interesting to note about this story, is that everyone appears as a "main" character ... so you must read it - one character at a time :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:51 pm 

hidelight wrote:
Simon doesn't know about the source codes of how you behave, - that to me is enough evidence. Joseph doesn't seem to know either, but he does it with humor. Whereas Simon's humor (is there any?) is filled with the wrong kind of authority. And he is wishy-washy. Maybe it is all my own imagination. For myself though I am very sure.

Look at it as this: do you feel all is clear to you in the story? Do have the same insight that James is providing you the proof of your view with every word? Do you feel you cracked this story? If your answer is no to these questions, then you'll have to give me the benefit of the doubt, as to me it is yes.

Nathan, for me, this is a living breathing story with multi-dimensional characters just as we are multi-dimensional. I have not made conclusions about any of the characters nor do I want to. I tend to not want to 'label'. Part of the beauty of this story to me is that it is a story unfolding, there is more coming. I do not compare Simon to anyone....do you? You seem to have some expectations of Simon? What I do like very much are some of the messages that Simon conveys. I'm focusing on a particular message rather than the messenger here.

I do believe that our own internal reaction to the characters can tell us a great deal about ourselves because as James says in the Introduction, they are each a part of ourselves.

Starduster, your post is interesting.... contemplating it....

"and that is the beauty of this Novel idea ... that you can put yourself into each of these characters clothing, and be - what YOU perceive their "role" to be ... based upon what you believe being a beggar, a young girl, an ancient old man etc etc etc ...." 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

No need, your perceptions i always trust...I have come to no conclusions about any of this. It is only that you bring it up again for us to look at....and so i wondered if there was something more you wanted to say about it....and so i ask you. I have wondered about the Simon archetype. What is he doing alone in the forest for three hundred years? How has he stepped out of time? I remember reading about how Saint Germain had this ability, and the suggestion that he was Merlin as well...The archetype of the sorcerer/mage is one i find especially interesting. Simon is the original first initiate and the one who recorded the Dohrman Prophesy....is his other worldly behavior a result of his long life and his access to the information he received from the Oracle?... Was this initial contact the cause of his apparent immortality? Is the story all symbolic? Does his character mirror James' relationship to the WM's?.....so no, i don't feel i have cracked the story, i am out wandering through the forest.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 pm 

No, I don't want to say anything. But when I see Simon's misleading words used, I may react and repeat that he is a lizard. It's funny to me that we are using his words as a source of wisdom. James did a great job. Simon is the far past to me. Joseph is the true wizard or sorcerer. I can imagine others read this and go like, oh yeah well. It's all fun.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

It's All Fun

38:44
Mark: I find myself very light-headed… mesmerized might be another way to say
it…Yeah, I want that. What you were just saying, that’s what I want. So, what you just
described, you know, that’s what I think people want.

39:04 James:
Then play with the Wholeness Paradigm. Play with this paradigm and
breathe it into your life. Take the thousand steps of loving and appreciating your
Quantum Presence. There are no shortcuts because preparations must be made for the
merging of your human self with your Quantum Presence. They exist in different
frequencies and to mesh these frequencies is not something you want to do too quickly,
so be kind to yourself and others, and have grace and patience. Each morning as you arise
to enter the schoolroom of your human self, invite your Presence to accompany you in all
of the geometries of your life… even the mundane and ordinary passages.

Interview_James_Session_3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:57 am 

What do you think, Watcher?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:44 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2113

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2179

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1362

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2174

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2142

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2203

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... stone&aq=f

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

"Just as white light can be divided into an array of colors, so is the Creator divided into lifeforms, but the prism, in this instance, is spacetime." (Simon-DP-pg. 131)

From out of the spirit-essence of Source Intelligence, flowing from First Source, each of you is born. As particles of light leavened by Source Intelligence to arise and secure individual consciousness, you are born an immortal entity that shares the essence of First Source in non-time and non-space. This is the Entity consciousness that is imbued with the Wholeness Navigator that permits the Entity to separate from First Source into individuality, but remain guided by Source Intelligence. (WM Philosophy 3)

Though our unique perspectives seem to divide us, (we are not divided)...Obtaining a unique perspective is the reason for our exploration into spacetime. We were not meant to fall asleep to our identity and purpose, but the density of the physical worlds certainly had that effect.

There is the reality of First effect .....
"First Source summoned itself in the form of light particles and cast these particles into separation." FS summoned light and cast it out, forming the physical worlds. "First Source created the conditions whereby its physical counterpart could manifest to govern the physical universe.".... "The first child of God is the physical expression of God." The First Point in the matrix of creation is light...The conception point. Cell division follows to form the seed of life with a single point forming the center of the genesis pattern. This movement continues to expand forming the flower of life.

( Quotes taken from Lyricus discourse 2)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
/viewtopic.php?

No, not what do you think you think about something else you think is related, but what do you think here? On what we are saying. But you even link and paste these threads on facebook, so you are completely coherent.

seed wrote:
"First Source summoned itself in the form of light particles and cast these particles into separation."

It is like speaking into the reality, that's all. You cast your sound or light into the worlds of time. That is not the whole creation, you see. Words are not concepts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

No, not what do you think you think about something else you think is related, but what do you think here? On what we are saying. But you even link and paste these threads on facebook, so you are completely coherent.

Do you then mean, for example, what do I think about this:?

No, I don't want to say anything. But when I see Simon's misleading words used, I may react and repeat that he is a lizard. It's funny to me that we are using his words as a source of wisdom. James did a great job. Simon is the far past to me. Joseph is the true wizard or sorcerer. I can imagine others read this and go like, oh yeah well. It's all fun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 pm 

No. First follow a conversation, then you will naturally realize whatever it is that you truly think. I'm not interested in opinions, et al.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=35&p=86726#p86726

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:02 pm 

Why do you have to link? Why can't you just share in a conversation? What are you afraid of? It's like a hidden superstition, a prayer to another form of God; how come you can't even realize these most simple of human affairs, and yet sell all your opinions with others as if you have understood anything of these materials?

I am here.

Without any mistake.

"It is my transcendence that
makes me seem so distant and secluded,
and it is your fixation on the trappings
of your world
that makes you unaware of my overtures."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I think the question has no particular answer.

Why do you have to link?

We all do

Why can't you just share in a conversation?

I am. Would you prefer to skype?

What are you afraid of?

No Thing No non Thing -

It's like a hidden superstition, a prayer to another form of God;...

What is?

how come you can't even realize these most simple of human affairs

I'm not interested in opinions, et al

,... and yet sell all your opinions with others as if you have understood anything of these materials?

What is put onto the table is not for sale. What is put on the table is open to rejection.

I am here.

I are here

Without any mistake.

reject = mis take = choose to receive some of the fare and reject some of the fare

It is my transcendence that makes me seem so distant and secluded,

All is not as it might appear.

and it is your fixation on the trappings of your world that makes you unaware of my overtures.

...Declared First Source to that which thinks itself the product of an ape...

I think I had fun yesterday and will have fun today and tomorrow.
Ah what the hey! Why discriminate! Whatever!

LinkClickPic
♥Don't worry so much about making sense of it. This is as much a psychological process as it is a comprehension.
♥Only in the currents of love do you realize that you are not the form you animate, but rather the energetic frequencies of the animation itself.
♥Stay in the moment, because this is where the frequencies of animation occur. This is where your power lies.

All Things Are In Order...
...Something Like That
Invisible Bridge...
...Consensus Realities
Path...
...Look For The Significance
A Bright Star...
...Optimum Health
Mutual Dutiful Expression...
...Think About It

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm 

Keep quoting chunks and throw bits, it's a consensus reality in itself of course. Nobody is discriminating... Merely asking for a simple, genuine conversation for five or ten years. Just because you happen to be here, no matter what you do. One day, I am sure, you will realize that you have always refused to take me in. It is not other way round. Think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think his hat says it all ... snicker ... and explains a great deal about his perspective of the WMMs

silly Nat, "the faults you find in others, are always your own" (Spiritualism 101)

you can not live up to your own expectations of "transcendence" - but you expect us to :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am sure, you will realize that you have always refused to take me in. It is not other way round.

That's ridiculous

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2203&p=86683&hilit=Author+of+Our+Story#p86683

You are sure I will realize that I have always refused to take you in. It is not other way round. :|
Optimum Health Be Born ......William and QueenBee Performing Your Music......Elemental Powers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:31 pm 

Why do you cut my sentences when you quote them? I clearly punctuate. No word is ever missing. My heart is open to you. What do you want? How can we solve our problem? What is it that you keep this distance and refuse to communicate? Starduster, I know, cannot do it because she has some principal reasons concerning my relation to the materials, whatever that may mean. But you are grown up man who seems to be able to reason, to be human, you know. What has happened to you?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I am not a member of this forum for what you want in this way that you want it, or for the problems you have created of yourself - or for focusing on those problems you express.
There is, from my perspective, no such problem as you have expressed. I treat everyone equally, I connect with some more smoothly than with others but that is not a problem nor an issue and I will not be contributing to making it an issue either.

Perhaps then you will internalize this issue and seek the source of it within and see of the things you don't appreciate about me that you have expressed externally here in regard to you - and see if the solution is therein.

In the NOW this is maybe helpful - a visual something and somewhat of the tribe within I know as aspects of me - a rough representation anyhoo - do you see anything here which you immediately do not like?
If so, then ask yourself why?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:02 am 

There is no tribe with aspects of oneself. It is all one humanity with exactly the same simple problems everywhere. The only difference there is, is in the readiness to solve them. The eagerness to deny them one's own. In the approach. All other differences are irrelevant to all issues there are in existence, - they are merely beautiful colours. How can I say I don't like those colours but I like these colours? We pick colours when we create a visual. This is our own work. This is not something to argue about, or put in the light of strategy or personality and invite judgement. That is all irrelevant to the one problem of division: will we solve it with ourselves first - you and I - or will we continue to say it is only the other and not our problem. They are thus, and I am some agent of love. No, it is our own problem or issue. We are the ones we have been waiting for to deal with our issue. This is where the Grand Portal stands.

"The elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love from itself."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next