WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Forgiveness: there are no mistakes
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:18 pm 

Someone asked, what to do when we know we made a big mistake? I say this is great! This is so great because, if it is really true, you have realized something most exceptional. Most of us don't know anything of mistakes. We take very small mistakes for big mistakes, or big mistakes for no mistakes at all! If you realize you made a big mistake you are a great human being. For that means you have not excluded or rejected anything in that moment. This is something great. And this is forgiveness too. It is always all one movement. The moment you see, you do something. Not by the mind's habit formations, but live. When you realize you made a big mistake you can see it is a very small mistake and no mistake, as you see it. Then you are not telling yourself, oh but it is not so wrong, it is not really a mistake, it is no mistake. No! You feel you did this. And you are beginning to forgive. You are beginning to discover the true frequency of forgiveness, that has nothing to say or picture. You are beginning to allow everything as it is and now you can very clearly see and discern everything sharply as it is.
Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral wrote:
To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression.

Post subject: Re: Forgiveness: there are no mistakes
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

There are only opportunities for choice. Choice is the key to living the love center life of the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

Quote:
Forgiveness: Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a natural state of acceptance.

When a perceived injustice enters our experience—no matter how significant or whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect—we may initially react with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter can be quickly cleared by replacing your sense of victimhood or annoyance with understanding and compassion.
Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state. Living from the Heart, page 43

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
when we understand that there are no mistakes ... it is because we have quit finding "faults" and are instead, focused on finding FS (or the purpose) for all things. When we ask ourselves "why did that happen?" we can see a purpose.

a mistake, is ususally when something happens out of the ordinary ... some thing more or less than was intended . I hear people say things like, "yeah, I really made a big mistake, when I bla bla bla, and then they go on to relate something that happened to them, that would not have happened if they had not made this "mistake" ... and they fail to grasp the "lesson" in the mistake and often vow to "never do that again" even though nine times out of ten they learn something valuable from the mistake, that they would not have learned, if they hadn't "made a mistake"

some of our greatest "finds/discoveries/inventions" were made when someone "made a mistake" ... mistakes reveal another possibility

IMO the "mistake" is to perceive mistakes as "wrong" when they were simply an unintentional result of efforts to Master MEST. ... everyone makes mistakes ... and most of us learn from our mistakes. I see no need to apologize for what may be seen as a "mistake" when you understand that it (everything) serves a purpose ... especially if you learned something from it ... if it is an "honest mistake" what is there to forgive?

expect to make mistakes ... expect others to make mistakes and accept it as part of life - maybe the most exciting part of life :wink: (bloopers)
... as long as you get up and try again, they are nothing but bumps in the road... perhaps put there to keep you awake... and aware of other possible (unique) ways of doing things resulting in things that you did not intend, but were intended for you to experience, none the less.

From the LTO's perspective there are no "mistakes" ... I'm saying our messy mistakes are not messy mistakes. Again, we live in a complex system of interdependent reality membranes. ... Yes, our mistakes, our individuality, is a central part of our ability as a species to sustain itself in the face of a complex, interconnected structure of the quantum world and the cosmos.

"The selfish motivations harvest the experience that facets our consciousness, which in turn are harvested by the unification force and used to transform reality membranes into passages through which a species can return to the God state. The mistakes weigh equally in this process, as do the unselfish contributions. Nothing is wasted."
Interview 3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Do we choose to love?

Forgiving our ignorance unravels the love that we are.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

I have to wonder, Nathan, why you created this topic ... are you interested in discussing forgiveness? or mistakes? or just trying making a point ... I find it interesting to note, that a "mistake" is a deliberate act with unexpected results ... like when you ignored the members who asked you not to post your e-book in the WMF ... I don't know what you expected, but I doubt you thought you would banned for life . Or do you see your banning as a "mistake" ... that we should forgive, because you made a "mistake" ... or that it doesn't need forgiveness, because there are no mistakes?

Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state.

Art of the Genuine pg 10

if forgiveness is what releases one's self from the clutches of time ... it is pretty obvious that that is just what you need - because of all the members, you seem to be the one's that is most stuck in the past - with the ego, playing mind games.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

don't get real comfortable back here seed... your guru is walking on very thin ice ...

the WMMs tell us that love is not sufficient ... and we see it has failed to effect any real change, even though it has been our global focus for over fifty years ... and things have gotten progressively worse :shock:

Within the last century, contemporary belief systems have rightly placed their focus on love, and more specifically, love that is divine, unconditional and freely shared among all people regardless of their place in the social order. The greatest teachers of humanity have professed this same sentiment, but love remains one of the most misunderstood concepts of humanity.

Love is a fundamental action that, in itself, is not sufficient to bring a species into alignment with the purpose and objectives of First Source or God. While love serves a vital function in coalescing humanity and healing its self-inflicted wounds, it is the knowledge and rightful application of new sciences that will reveal the human soul to the mind of humanity. And it is this revelation that will bring humanity - as a collective species - into conscious alignment with the purpose of First Source.
Intro to Creator section of website.

I don't know why you "love and light-ers" can't comprehend this ... I know I have offered you this same form of compassion a dozen times, but as long as you continue to ignore it... I guess you'll be pushing your failled "love" agenda ... when you have lived long enough to KNOW it doesn't work ... the technologies, introduced in the WMMs will reveal the human soul to the mind of humanity ... if you really loved your Self, you would use these technologies, to transform yourself ... that is why you were lead here, whether you believe it or not.

if you are not here to do that now, or to discuss the WMMs, you are in the wrong forum (again).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:44 pm 

Not through love AND emotions. (And not sufficient to what?) That you have not understood the language of the language systems is a big mistake of yours.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 pm 
Posting Freak

not sufficient to transform the Universe of Wholeness ... again, you are so much smarter than the collective LTO ... how has love changed the world in the past sixty years of the Love revolution - sure seems to me that because of our misunderstanding of Love (which btw is not an emotion - but a frequency) and Virtues of the Heart and our role in introducing them into MEST ... Love appears to be doing more harm that good

with the compassion offered by the LTO to assist in our understanding of Love - it can be the "most powerful force" in the Universe ... when it flows through us ... but just like water can not flow through a fragmented hose, neither can Divine love flow through the Soul to the Entity who has fragmented its consciousness ... nor can it flow through a heart filled with "histories" or tied to emotional triggers ... it can only be refracted in a Neutral Heart.

Our understanding of Love has been altered by the HMS programs Anu designed, because it is so powerful ... just like our understanding of the words used to define the six aspect of the frequency of divine love = tone of equality. Until you comprehend what love is ... you will not be able to understand how it animates all life, much less how it will transform the whole

I have no idea what you might believe love is ... but I can assure you that it is not an emotion, an energy, or a state of consciousness... but it is what Anu would have you believe love is.... which I am sure any third grader could list off for me ... none of which are a frequency. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm 

Sometimes I can't understand your sentences, but the overall energy of your post is not aggressive! I'd love to speak about love, yet as to the specific forgiveness frequency what comes to me is how powerful this is. This aspect, especially coupled with understanding - within the Liquid Crystalline Matrix. This is where you want to be when you love to communicate, and present the compassion.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:02 am 
 WWW  Profile

When we shine through the prism of love the results are the six heart virtues. For dimensional beings this is the way to reconnect with who we are from our Origin Point. One of these is forgiveness at its higher fourth dimensional energy. In Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence, Lyricus Discourse 6, we have a technique that allows us to "rewrite" our emotional history.

Quote:

Teacher: Love, like all things dimensional, can be separated into a spectrum of frequencies—each frequency a part of the wholeness, but each possessing a different intelligence.

Student: Intelligence?

Teacher: Are all forms of love the same?

Student: Of course not.

Teacher: Love imbued with compassion and understanding is different from love that is stubborn and selfish, is it not?

Student: Yes… but I don’t think of it as a difference in intelligence in the love itself, but rather the person expressing it.

Teacher: That is because you don’t understand that emotions have an embedded intelligence based on their frequency and how the frequency resonates with the higher circuits of the multiverse.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Forgiveness is the active formula of self-assessment of your present situation and the application of new behaviors that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.
Project Camelot Interview Question 16 Answer

The self-assessment is: Am I in the Human Mind System or in the Sovereign Integral consciousness of oneness, equality and truthfulness?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

We do not choose to love, love is. It is all that we are. We only choose to align with it. How powerfully intelligent IT's frequency is! When true forgiveness is applied to our wounds/histories it stops time (past/future) creating a stillness and emptiness that permeates the whole field of existence. This is grace....where the structures of space unravel.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm 

To allow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTSAzZoxlAk&feature=related

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:44 am 
 WWW  Profile

Love is what we in the Human Instrument have little understanding about. It is the inner part of the six heart virtues that is the expression of love in its many facets.

Having said that there is a choice to be made for every individual. Are you going to choose the Practice the Quantum Pause and the six heart virtues or not. Are you going to live a loved centered life of the six heart virtues or not.
Are you going to quickly go back to the heart virtues when you in the Human Mind System using any of its subsystems.

In Living from the Heart by James he talks about the choice to be made as how we are to live. Each of us has the choice as to how we are going to follow our blueprint or not. But there is a choice to be made. Do we choose to use the higher forms of love, appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor, or do we use greed, anger, fear, disappointment, irritability, blame resentment or any other negative emotion? PCI Q& A 22

Last edited by dberges on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 am 
Posting Freak

Lets try and be the best we can.....by simply in all matters as best we can....putting First Source first.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 am 
Posting Freak

The more we give to First Source.....the more First Source gives to us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am 
Posting Freak

The Six Heart Virtues are a technique/practice which allow us to practice shifting our attention to the Quantum Presence and the frequency of unconditional love (that we are) and to practice expressing that out into our local universe (emanation)....The HV's are not contrasted/polarized with the so called negative emotional states; anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment in James answer #22 in the PCI. This would be polarizing them with the HV's and thus giving them substance which James does not do, they are simply expressions of the fear of separation from FS, which is illusion (HMS).

What he says his answer is this;

(...)
"The fuel of our HMS is anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment, and other so-called negative emotions, caused in large measure because of our lack of understanding that we are all one and equal, and that that truth is the basis of life. Those who have ventured into the clear waters of the Sovereign Integral have a responsibility to share the process of stripping away the masks and deceptions, living in the world, but not being of it, and this means that they do not participate in the deceptions of the HMS."

This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues and persisting until your last breath. There is no one to pay for this. There is no master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy. If you resonate with this approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you. There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath... other than yourself.(PCI-James)

The Choice James speaks about is simply one of alignment with truth. What he says is this;

"While you are in the Quantum Moment, you see the fork in the road is always one of two ways: truth or dishonesty. Truth is the breath of life issuing from the Sovereign Integral. Dishonesty is the Human Mind System parroting the knowledge and information that is ricocheting in every corner of our lives via cell phones, television, books, seminars, movies, podcast, e-papers, websites, newspapers, and human relations.

To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly. The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.The Quantum Moment helps you to be present in the moment and to see your Self as the observer, not passing judgment on others or yourself, but retaining the sober assessment of the Sovereign Integral and applying forgiveness and understanding to the passage in which you most recently entered throughout your life. It becomes a way of life."(PCI-James)

In SR there is only love/FSI. The fear of separation from that love that we are is the basis of all of our suffering.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
In SR there is only love/FSI. The fear of separation from that love that we are is the basis of all of our suffering.

I think you are trying to limit Source Reality .... and forgetting that it evolves ... with First Source .... it is unlimited ... perhaps you see love as unlimited ... but Source Reality exist Here and Now ... and exist in our local universe by making choices ... not between good and evil (which expresses a very limited understanding that all things have the same Source) but choosing how we as individuals choose to live our lives.

Our Origins and our Destiny were not choices ... but what we do in between is still a choice based upon one's Individuated Consciousness.

If a individual "Needs" the experience of being "supressed" and it still serves the Entity's purpose ... it is not a "bad" thing ... it isn't polarized because an individual is experiencing what they need to Know -the only way it can be seen as polarization is when a judgment is made ... the judgment is what sets up the polarization . The Individual who is prepared to receive and transmit Divine Love ... is beyond judgments - they don't judge the choices others make.

Again, we (as a species) are not there yet ... but if you are still judging you are not even close... you are still supporting/feeding the HMS

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

when you quit making judgments (choosing sides) polarities don't exist ... every issue has two sides (like a coin) you choose which side you prefer... one is not better than the other because you choose it as your model of existence ... and the Synthesis MoE is when you can successfully come to that understanding and be flexible - the only thing that limits us, is our BELIEF SYSTEM that doesn't allow others - choice.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

We are One now and have always been One.

"Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been. Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part." (PCI-James_ A-#23)

"The purpose of this new era is the transfer of knowledge, relative to the Sovereign Integral, so that humanity can begin living – through authentic self-expression – the behaviors of the Sovereign Integral here on Earth. In other words, the deceptions that have persisted in this world, the systems of cover-up, will be gradually dissolved, and as this macro-process unfolds in parallel with the individual knowledge transfer, First Source may inhabit the dimensional worlds for the First Time.

This has been referred to in various spiritual texts as “Heaven on Earth”. In Lyricus we refer to this as the Grand Portal, but while the precise meaning may be different, the general event is the same. Now, as to its cause, the era of transparency and expansion is an outgrowth of the Sovereign Integral’s natural presence; benevolent interdimensional Beings; the transformation of Earth/Nature in terms of timespace; and the portal into the interdimensional realms which has been opening up in the past ten years. Let me take these one at a time.

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity" (PCI-James_ Answer to Q-21)

The polarity system that James describes is a fundamental belief system that originates from the matrix of the HMS, based in the belief system of inequality.

" As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.

They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being – as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility to Nature was also reduced. This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born." (PCI-James)

The limitation we experience was/is specifically designed into the HMS to make us believe we are separate from our Source so that we would continue to de-evolve in our understanding. By believing in our limitation we would be able to be controlled and manipulated by those in power. Our belief in limitation is precisely what drives us to strive to be one. It is what the HMS is designed to do. This is the human condition and the basis of all suffering.

We are One. There are no dualities that are real.

"There is no pathway to First Source"

"True Freedom is access to First Source" (Manifesto)

FS is a consciousness that unifies all states of being into one Being. The expression of that Beings is ITs intelligence, FSI which is unconditional love. We are that Being.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:51 pm 

Quote:
Love is what we in the Human Instrument have little understanding about. It is the inner part of the six heart virtues that is the expression of love in its many facets.

Having said that there is a choice to be made for every individual. Are you going to choose the Practice the Quantum Pause and the six heart virtues or not. Are you going to live a loved centered life of the six heart virtues or not.
Are you going to quickly go back to the heart virtues when you in the Human Mind System using any of its subsystems.

In Living from the Heart by James he talks about the choice to be made as how we are to live. Each of us has the choice as to how we are going to follow our blueprint or not. But there is a choice to be made. Do we choose to use the higher forms of love, appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor, or do we use greed, anger, fear, disappointment, irritability, blame resentment or any other negative emotion? PCI Q& A 22

Hi Darlene,

When I read your post, it didn't "resonate" or seem coherent with the WMM or Living from the heart or my understanding of the Heart Virtues so I went to PCI Q&A 22 to look at your "quote" in a larger context so I could understand why I was perceiving what I was perceiving. The basis for this "lack of resonance and coherence" was in the nature of the "black and white" choices in your post (you either do or don't).

What I discovered was that the only part of this quote that was "in" Q&A 22 were the words "anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment,". The rest does not seem to be from Q&A 22 and in my perception your use of this "list" of the "so-called negative emotions" (James' words) seems to have a completely different context and meaning from it. In my understanding, the heart virtues are to be "applied to" experiences which "generate" the so called negative emotions rather than present an alternative set of emotions to be "used" to replace another through "black and white" choices.

In the WMM itself, there are few if any "black and white" choices presented and in it's intentional ambiguity or "uncertainty" and "multiple perspectives" there is a "spectrum of meaning" which encourages deeper exploration or "deep diving". In my experience, black and white or "stark" choices tend towards a more surface exploration.

In another way, I believe that a black and white choice in and of itself tends to carry the "so called negative emotions" which are more "polarized" so I thought that perhaps this is a good place for me to apply the heart virtues to my perceptions and the experience of reading your post.

To "set the stage" ...

When I first read your post I "reacted" with a sense of "this can't be a quote from James as it has a completely different feel and meaning from his expressions". Contained in this reaction were some of the "so called negative emotions" of which James speaks. This included a sense of being "irritated" that an "authority" on WM could express something as a quote when it felt like an out of context misquote with a completely different meaning. It also included a feeling which included "if people believe that this is something James would say then they may never explore or understand the deeper meaning of the WMM" or that they may believe that the "tone" I perceived in this post was the same as the "tone" in all of the WMM or in the heart virtues themselves. This included a feeling of "blame" in the sense of "how and why would you of all people do this?".

I recognize and am deeply grateful for your work with the WMM. I also recognize that your understanding of it ... while unique to you ... is also perceived as "authoritative" and used as a "stepping stone" to understanding by many "others". I recognize that you have studied and used these materials to transform your own life and as a side effect of this have been instrumental in connecting many people ... and through this connection the transformation of many others.

I also believe that we share a common love of the WMM in all its expressions (WM, Lyricus, Event Temples), its depths of meaning, and the value, experiences, and "connections" that are available to all of us in exploring it.

These are the main reasons I decided to "act" and post this in response (including the "ugly" parts of my initial perceptions) so I could move towards an understanding of what you posted and what you were trying to express "underneath your words".

My "fear" says ... I hope you understand this and can sense the feelings underneath it.

My love says ... it doesn't matter as the heart that it comes from is connected to the same source as "mine" and even though this is not a "James expression" or even if my perception is completely incorrect, the fact that it is recognized as an expression of LOVE that comes from and through YOU in the end is enough. All things contain LOVE ... even those which do not appear to resonate with the heart virtues ... and it is simply my "job" to perceive the love which is "concealed" behind those expressions which do not "appear" to contain them.

So in the end ... it makes no difference <smiling>. My "need to correct" a misunderstanding in this thread ... wherever it may exist (in your post or in my perception) ... is gone. I am left with a sense of gratitude that you ... in your own unique way ... are sharing your own unique understanding of WMM with all of us. No matter how similar or different it may be from my own ... it is still sourced from the same "stuff of LOVE".

In Love ... and as many of its expressions as I am capable of authentically expressing inside this "thread/experience/moment".

And in the "spirit of forgiveness" as expressed within the Art of the Genuine ... I let it go.

Love Phoenix

Quote:
From "The Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative"

Forgiveness: Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the
best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our
love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the
heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a
natural state of acceptance.

When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or
whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react
with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and
distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion
--> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky
turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only
the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.

Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

again, Seed ... you associate Oneness with the species ... and ignore the Oneness/Wholeness of the Entity ...

we were given Individuated Consciousness ... when we are United we will express One Consciousness (as a species) ...but this is a natural result of individuals restoring their individual Consciousness - restoring their own wholeness

"Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been.

these "walls" are not in the material world ... they are in your HMS in YOUR heart and in YOUR mind ... they are not between you and your neighbor ... they are between the Entity and its Consciousness - because the Entity wanted to experience "Separation" ... and because Anu wanted to conceal our identity from us.

... please note ... the Hierarchy insists that we conform to their BS, and have planted the notion, that until we are all conforming to one "way" we are not One/Whole ... but this is not true ... the Entity fragmented it consciousness because there is no way that it would otherwise believe that it was Separate from FS if it was whole, the notion would be a joke ... with access to the PC, the RI, and the Soul ... the Entity KNOWS that it IS always connected ... FS is what animates all of life - if we are alive, we ARE connected... FS is our "life force".

The polarity system that James describes is a fundamental belief system that originates from the matrix of the HMS, based in the belief system of inequality.

exactly, so why would any intelligent individual, want to participate in Judgments ... or labeling anything "pos or neg" ... when it is just as easy to accept and appreciate the choice - that we all have to BE who we each want to BE ... If someone wants want to participate in deception ... it doesn't effect my world (unless I let it) ...

and that is the beauty of being Sovereign... I am not dependent or responsible for how any individual responds or reacts ... but you can't transfer knowledge if you haven't experienced what you are talking about. if your mind has been not been re-programed (by you) and you have not master your emotions... then you are "controlling" them "suppressed and concealed" them, when they serve a purpose, other than to convey intelligence or tie up the human heart .... the blocks of history, are cemented together by the emotions - and form the walls that distorts, misdirects, an fragments the Entity Consciousness ... whether it is whole or not ... they will exist until YOU remove them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm 

I write this as a relation to an occurence that is not uncommon on this forum.

Quote:
Language is the purveyor of limitation. It is the pawn of tyranny and entrapment.

When you encounter ignorance - it is usually extremely hard to do anything about it.

Ignorant person won`t admit to himself/herself or even realize his/her own ignorance - because he/she is ignorant.

It is a vocious circle.

The irony is, that when you show entire explantations of the mechanims upon which ignorance operates - ignorant person will usually automatically ascribe it to others and begin using it to criticise them - and when you show explantation of how _this_ works - ignorant person will ascribe it to others as well - and even when you explain this as well - ignorant person will STILL continue to not see that it applies directly to him/her and NOT those to whom he/she ascribes this and will continue to live in his/her illusions - because he/she is ignorant.

What can you do ? As long as there is no common ground for verification that is based on transparency and honesty in relation to Sovereign Integral, in relation to authentic intelligence, it is very hard and often impossible.

Written language, as it is now, cannot bring such common ground because it cannot reveal much to people whose interpretative centers are based on comparisions to egotic or egoistic or fearful, conformist presumptions which they blindly believe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
......Written language, as it is now, cannot bring such common ground......

Now is always evolving ;)

starduster wrote:
again, Seed ... you associate Oneness with the species ... and ignore the Oneness/Wholeness of the Entity ......

Again Starduster, you (and billions) miss the point.

(To paraphrase) ......when I read your posts, they don't always "resonate" or seem coherent with the WMM or Living from the heart.

Only great exceptions will change.

Change for the better is the superficial side-effect of the gm transforming, billions are along with the ride.

I normally don't think of that, it's just what comes up here now......as does this......for you starduster:

First to welcome and
last to come......well......nothing is
wrong. Know what I mean?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm 

I think energy is better applied in finding people we resonate with, rather than in trying to achieve consensus with those who don`t honor basic rules of sensible discussion - which are based around transparent, scrupolous, sober presentation of one`s line of reasoning/way and means of drawing given conclusions - which take a form of evidence which is absolutely essential for the discussion to be constructive.

This requires authentic, moment-to-moment self-observation rooted in unconditional honesty.

Unfortunately, this can be extremely painful to someone who has built a fortress of superiority or egotic assumptions.

When someone like this tries authentic self-observation, most often the following takes place: one`s belief in being right that one was so thoroughly convinced of, this seemingly unbreakable conviction that he/she was 'right' all along - suddenly self-observation presents him/her with a shocking fact that they were not - that in reality he/she was not only wrong but that he/she was an egoistical idiot who automatically assumed being superior, flying in the lofty heights of his/her idiotic, egotic assumptions and alleged superior understanding/intelligence.

This hurts. Ego will use every weapon in it`s arsenal to avoid facing itself and it`s vices.

As a result, its extremely hard to communicate anything to such a person. Try to present such person with an explantation like the one above - the first thing such person will do is ascribing it to you or others.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
I think energy is better applied in finding people we resonate with, rather than in trying to achieve consensus with those who don`t honor basic rules of sensible discussion......

I hear you.

Finding people we resonate with, particularly on the web, is easy.

The challenge, as directed by First Source, is to transform densities within one's multIverse in collaboration with one's Quantum Presence.

This is the way that the "impenenetrable fog" will become the "river of light".

Those who don't honour basic rules of sensible siscussion, will essentially evict themselves from forums that honour that.

Those who honour basic rules of sensible siscussion will essentially evict themselves from forums that do not honour that and find themselves......

......HEAR.

SImple.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next