WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discernment & Practicioner
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am 

Hi..

I think one of the most important things for the practicioner of the 6 HV`s is to learn discerment of emotional frequencies. Do they arise from and resonate with Judgement or do they stem from Compassion and Understanding ? One can learn a great deal and more importantly attain a lot of positive behavioral changes if one can notice the difference, and to notice it in the present moment.

I can tell from my experience that its possible for you to think that you are expressing Compasion and Understanding when in fact, you are totally into Judgement, polarity and separation. You can literally overlook what you feel and instead think what you feel, very tricky.

I say this only as a notion, maybe it will help someone :D

Post subject: Re: Discernment & Practicioner
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I know that every day i make "mistakes" that i try and learn from......in order to get better at disciplining the false self so that the True can be in charge....which takes and makes the putting into action of all the Heart virtues paramount to the success of the operation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:05 am 
 WWW  Profile

One of the ways I have found that really helped me to ground the 6 Heart Virtues and to work with the When-Which-How practice is to keep a journal of your process. This really helps to anchor the practice into your energetic system, as the body will try to keep you from the work, when only using the heart-mind system. Writing seems to be a way of cutting the body's intelligence to help you
become skilled in the use of the 6 Heart Virtues.

I put in the Journal the following: 1. My percentage of Most Viral Positive for the day, 2. Do the Virtuous Cycle, 3.
Write out the issue that needs working on, when to employ the virtues, what virtues to apply, how to use them (physically or subjectively). At the end of the day I write down what I feel my percentage of Most Viral Positive for that day. I do not beat myself up if I observe that I have not done that, I forgive myself.

The goal is to be able to move back to the virtues as soon as you observe that you have left them. Being in the Present always is the key.

Hope this helps all of us to become the positive Presences we truly are.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 am 
Posting Freak

Darlene....I " know" at least i think i do that you "despise" the viral negative....that i think important to digest before the process of complete integration is achieved.....as the positive only like the negative only leads one to imbalance.....We are both....and both need to be blended together...so that First Source can achieve what it set out to do here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 am 
 WWW  Profile

In "Living from the Heart" paper pages 30-33 and Appendix B is best explained by James. It is a choice of where you are everyday. We are to move ourself from the negative side to the positive side of the Quadrants. Negative aspects of our ego/personality is very third dimensional. Moving to the positive side has nothing to do with the like or dislike of any energy, it is all about keeping positive energy in ones system as we go though this shift on the planet.
The planet and all on her need our help as we become Most Viral Positive as we live from our Quantum Presence.

We should have all ready experienced the balance of any negative energies in our lives and come to the choice of being committed to living a love filled life of the six heart virtues. Leaving the negative aspects of our ego/personality by transforming them into positive energies.

I suggest you read and study the above passages. I have been doing so for three years. The choice is yours, but
it is time to move into the Most Viral Positive position in the Quadrants at this time in human history. This is the time for working on ourselves to keep our energetic signature IHEF positive for the CHEF. Our energy signature can be measured on the geomatic field. Positive living is choice and intention for ourselves and all on our planet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

For some the viral negative is such an unconscious habit and never having questioned it, they aren't conscious of seeing it for what it is and\or its effects, let alone being interested in the viral positive.I guess that's the nature of being time shifted. First, one has to be aware of where they are with both the viral positive and negative.There is no judgment on either its just that the positive has demonstrated to be much more conducive to life on the planet and where the Earth and the Cosmos is going as both transition into higher dimensions. In other words the viral positive works for what is happening from the bigger overview which doesn't include the workings of the HMS any longer, thus the only real choice open to us interested in working with Life as a whole is the viral positive. Your suggestion Darlene is excellent about keeping a journal. Then one can see where they are and apply the 6 Heart Virtues, forgiveness being so wonderfully well used. It's wonderful that we have something to work with to aid us in making the switch to predominant positive because to stay aligned with the Earth and the overall Cosmic transition taking place that is where she is working from and after all, if we are here for the ride, we must be aligned with what we are riding. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Must admit that I agree with both of you on this,,,,,,The planet and all on her need our help as we become Most Viral Positive as we live from our Quantum Presence......and that.....the positive has demonstrated to be much more conducive to life on the planet and where the Earth and the Cosmos is going as both transition into higher dimensions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
actually, before the EVT papers were even written, the LTO explained what we need to do to authentically express the HVs ... and it requires that we clear (re-write) our emotional history ... and re-wire it from the "core " of the heart's intuitive intelligence, to the "higher" brain (formed during the transformational experience) using the frequency of authentic Forgiveness.

again this is not an ah-hah event, but a process that takes the individual at least a month ... when they are focused upon doing this daily.

until this is done ... and there are some tracts on the cds (Hakomi) that also help "sweep" away emotional debris too ... the mind ignores the heart's intelligence - discerning that it is not "clear" or emotionally authentic (from the intuitive core of the heart). It is my understanding that if the individual hasn't done this - they are incapable of expressing "core" heart intelligence ... this isn't something that just happens during the transformation, it is something that every individual who wants to serve a higher purpose needs to consciously do ... because until they do this, they are just recycling HMS programs.

The Sixth LD explains a technique, in detail, that prepares the individual to express the HVs, without the debris living in the 3D (under the influence of the HMS) has attached to our heart's intuitive intelligence... blocking core intuition, expressed as HVs. The Art of the Genuine, also released before the EVT papers and notes, reveals and defines what the authentic HVs actually are - which is a far cry from what we have come to believe they are... thanks to the HMS's evolving program and command of the language.

without having cleared our heart, and re-routed it to go through the higher mind ... there is no way we can express the genuine frequency of FS (HVs)... which is a spiritual imperative that allows us to serve the purpose of our creation. Forgiveness is a prerequsite for expressing compassion and understanding ... if you can't forgive yourself, or others, you certainly can't express the HVs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

Am going away for a few days.....to go deep within ....and process ....and forgive....thanks to all for the expressions of the Heart ....that has helped lead me to a realization that I intend to fully integrate......Being Positive ....a part of the plan.....God Bless All.....We are One.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:25 pm 
Posting Freak

To be positive all the time a challenge.....that I am working on....having realized that though it may not effect me.....if i feel negative about something....it will effect another....and I do not believe that is the Wing Maker way....apologies for past expressions of such....have forgiven myself....which was not as easy as one might think.....and am resolved to forge a new attitude re just about everything but First Source who is now more in charge then ever....am feeling very good about that....was worth the sometimes painful journey within....to come to that end......Chambers are more alive then ever. :D :D :D .....and Life is good.