WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thank You James
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am 

I wanted to deeply thank James and all entities that are responsible for bringing us the Wingmakers materials. It changed me, It changed my life, It changes everything. Thank You.

If any of You feel like thanking too, I guess You are absolutely welcome to do this here. Thank You.

Post subject: Re: Thank You James
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I most hardily agree.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:46 am 

Yes I would like to thank you as well James and all that have helped to bring this together . The LTO has definitely brought the capstone for our pyramid . Just when all appeared to be hopeless I discovered you . What a great time to be human . :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:01 pm 

Thank you James

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm 

Like to Thanks James and everyone here who has helped me over the past couple years!

You guys changed my life forever! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 am 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Like to Thanks James and everyone here who has helped me over the past couple years!

You guys changed my life forever! :D

Comet your sweet humbleness is so very appreciated. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 am 

Thank you James and friends.
You made me a wonderful impulse to Light in this lifetime!
Light, Love and Joy
Muneo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou James for translating and providing the WingMakers materials for us, they are indeed a catalyst and have been a true blessing in my life and many others.
Mahalo
~ Michâel

Post subject: Memo to Self
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

You are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:26 am 

Thank you so very much James and Wingmakers for assisting us. These exquisite materials and experiences that you have selflessly provided have impacted my life in so many ways that I could not even possibly describe and I am forever grateful.

I look forward to more....
:)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Ditto. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:28 pm 

Thanks you James!! :D

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:56 am 

Somehow, i KNOW that James KNOW are we Thankful by studying and practicing the material... and he also sense our gratitude and Love-HE IS THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL therefore, we can not even imagine as yet how it feels and what are the ability's????? of BEING that ALL that is... I for one can not express with words but only with my Heart my Love for all this material and the changes that it made in my life[for the better] and is only going to progress from moment to moment.
I THANK YOU JAMES

lidia

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, I also feel like James knows how grateful we are without being told ... and because he told us that he doesn't have time to keep up with the forum, I sent him my "thank you" via e-mail to Mark ... this topic (IMO) reminds me of public "schmooze" :lol: and in most cases is a "thank you" for a gift left unopened... which is not to say that I can't respect the intent of this topic, but it reminds me of "letters to santa" (snicker) but it is good "practice" :)

I believe that the best way to express our gratitude is to "get with the program" so we can contribute something to this work :wink:

and I have to admit that I felt some sort of "guilt" because I didn't say something in here (til now) but this time when this topic came up (again) I had mastered letting "guilt" motivate me into doing something to make me feel less "guilty" (buying into that program) ... and t recognized that the WMMs offered the perfect solution - which (IMO) is to bathe anything that makes me feel even the slightest bit "guilty" ... in genuine "forgiveness" :D

Forgiveness: Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the
best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our
love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the
heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a
natural state of acceptance.
When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or
whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react
with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and
distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion
--> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky
turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only
the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.
Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state.

this is such a wonderful concept ... it can't be stressed enough ...

the WMMs explain how we can Master our Emotions ... and keep them from being triggered by words - programed to cause the HI to react without thinking or allowing any intuitive Intelligence to be included in its response because it is automatic. The ultimate goal is to reprogram your mind NOT to react to anything without considering what the heart has to offer - even better if you filter it with the higher mind ... but I found that by reprogramming all of these trigger words to be associated with "forgiveness" ... instead of a emotion laden response ... and that this emotionless state of forgiveness is my preferred state of being, because there are so many of these words salted in our language (snicker) .

Later I went back over the words, I discovered were used in the programs Anu designed and made more authentic word association and cut all emotional ties. I am working on disassociating all emotions from my HMS ... because I understand, (thanks to the WMMs) that the Emotions are an entirely different system from the Intelligence system and discovered that by letting them serve the purpose of their creation (strictly physical), it almost eliminated all the stress (conflict / judgment) having emotions tied to the heart caused. Without these "automatic" emotional reaction, overwhelming the body (another system ) and causing it to dump mind numbing chemicals into it ... the individual who has Mastered their emotions, has removed anything that would limit, misdirect or block, the heart from being the mind's source of intelligence (instead of Anu's programs) and it will express the true identity of the Individual - instead of a thoughtless knee-jerk reaction

from this perspective, I understand that "thank you" is one of those trigger words ... that we express and react automatically to ... and that it is most often so entangled with emotions as well as histories that limit it from expressing any of the genuine frequencies of authentic appreciation... and is more like something one would program into a robot ... that would allow you to believe you were appreciated ... note how we program our children how and when to smile and say it - even when this expression is often deceptive and not an expression of their true feelings... this habit we have of saying "thank-you" when we don't mean it, makes saying it - when we do want to express genuine appreciation - seem hollow, shallow and empty... so to me expressing my thanks, is more directed at reciprocating in kind. (imitation is the highest form of flattery and proof of a lesson well learned) :wink:

anyway, I got express my perspective of saying Thank You in this topic ... and how I choose to express it from my heart... or not at all.

when I consider all that James has done, and continues to do that helps me to 'Be You' ... I am sure he can feel that frequency and discern its Source... because I feel that it is always reciprocated, in kind - without a word being spoken :D

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:10 am 

Ok "Starduster" :? I must coment on Your reply, even thou, i "see" the reply will come back immediately back to me...
but i have to be honest-[VALOR?]: do You spend all Your time on computer,what i try to say: if i go and write all that amount of stuff, i want be able to do anything else at all? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are genius!

Love and Blessings
Lidia

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Actually no, I don't spend all my time at the computer ... I have a 93 year old, severely demented, father, that I provide care for 24/7, a six year old grand daughter that I provide day care for (after half day kindergarden til her dad gets home) M-F, as well as providing a FREE apartment for her 20 year old brother (in my basement) and his girl friend....two birds and seven fish and a garden and house to maintain .

At the moment I am in the process of selling dad's house in VA (even though I live in CO) which I hoped to use the money - to buy us a house here, but that isn't happening (banks refuse to refi his home or extend a mortage -even with a 761 credit rating) - so I was forced to cash in our PMs to buy a house for cash - but there weren't any homes in my price range (that I would live in) ... as it turns out, I would have missed this house, if I had been looking for something with the money from dad's house (no co-incidences) ... because when that option was no longer available for me to buy, I started looking for "rent to own homes" and found a home that was foreclosed on AFTER the selling price had been reduced by 50% ... It had been on the Fanny Mae website for three months, and the price reduced another 50% by the time I found it- so I put in a bid, for another 10K less and they accepted it (2 days before the scheduled Bank Auction) ... I got the house for 25% of what it is worth (not inc the land - which was free)

what makes this deal "priceless" is what I got for my small sack of gold (that had trippled over the years) ... A 2000 sq ft Earth berm (below grade -covered with dirt), ranch home sitting on five acres - 2Br 2fba, upgraded kitchen, huge pantry, wood burning fire place/stove, private well, and septic system, and attached greenhouse, and a waterfall and coy pond (outside my bedroom patio), a cistern, windmill and solar power ... a mature orchard, and flower gardens, fenced-in raised-bed garden area and a gazebo and a 2 car detached garage and a stone lined storm shelter and a "safe room" hidden in the house ... that is less than 10 years old ... with a two stall horse stable, with three fenced in acres (one acre each) for them to eat grass on a rotation, a deluxe chicken house/ rabbit pens, a pig pen and shed, and a goat "dairy" and fenced-in field (exclusive for each animal). And my only real requirements - full view of the Rocky Mt range from NM to WY from a "wall of windows" - with a "5 piece Master" (jacuzzi soaking tub, free standing shower, walk in closet, jack and jill sinks, and toilet) :D

I have enough money left over - to buy all new appliances - which should give me a maintenance free (r30+) home that I will be able to afford, even after dad dies and I am left without any income but my meager SS check - or not ... It doesn't matter anymore - I will have no utility bills and no mortgage payments - I won't be buying food, because I will be growing my own ... so my only expense will be to fill my propane tank and pay my taxes (once a year)... think maybe the UE had something to do with that?

very soon now (closing next week), I will own a fully paid for, maintenance free home on five fully developed acres - that will withstand a pole shift or a PX drive-by LOL ... I am also having radiated-heat floors put down and the ceilings upgraded to give it cathedral ceilings in every room but the dinning room and bath rooms... when we are finished it will be a 3br/3ba home with TWO Master bedrooms and a guest br (with full bath) ... which increases its value even more - before I even move in.

I will be spending all of next month packing up the 11,000 lbs of furniture that I brought with dad (to make him feel "at home") and hauling the small things over there (by the truck load) until the Movers come for the stuff to big for me to move ... it doesn't matter any more if I sell dad's home, or if his restitution money comes from the robbery ... it doesn't matter to me if the economy collapses or not - I am self sufficient... at long last.

so you can see, I am quite busy ... I just don't have to leave home to stay that way ... made a deep dish apple pie for dad Sunday after we celebrated my 18yr old grandson's birthday at a local Chinese restaurant (he graduates on Thursday) ... yesterday, I cut down most of my tomato plants ... and re-potted the 3 dozen plants in my "incubator" into pots for a summer garden for my daughter and I. Yanka and I caught a little bird that was half frozen yesterday too and released him this AM after a run to Costco ... Never a dull moment except when I come to the WMF haha

so ask yourself ... am I full and overflowing with gratitude ? you bet I am ... it overflows in abundance and is not my "fault" if you don't recognize it ... or Valor when you witness it ... snicker.

(just maybe no one recognizes the HVs because they believe they are something that they are not :wink: )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 am 

Thank you Wingmakers and thank you Janmes for bringing this vibrational energy to our existence.
It's a win win situation for everybody.

:)