WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What is Valor?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:23 am 

I think i have an idea but just wanted to make sure i understand 100% what Valor is?

Thanks

Comet

Post subject: Re: What is Valor?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm writing an essay online that will carry that title, Comet -- it is here: http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1882&start=0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow, comet, that attitude is the perfect example of an open mind... I am sure almost everyone here "thinks" they know what Valor is, but you want to check and make sure that you have the correct understanding of it ... that is aligned with the higher intelligence the WMMs reveal ... BRAVO !

Apparently the LTO thinks that know what the HVs are, is so important, (and they are obviously aware of how the HMS perverts languages) that they included their definitions in THREE separate papers ... where they all appear exactly the same.

The Living from the Heart,http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/Living_from_the_Heart_%28p%29.pdf%20%20found%20in%20the%20EVT
Art of the Genuine, A Spiritual Imperative
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/artofgenuine%28electronic%29.pdf

And a "guide" for incorporating them into one's life, called the Which When and How Practice, written by John Berges found here: http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/When-Which-How%20Practice%20Guide.pdf

James tells us that the "shift" is on (2007-12), and that when coherent, practicing these Heart Virtues is what will keep us connected to our Spirit and allow us to remain calm (stress-less) during the transition, but he also suggests that we build our understanding of them on the foundation the LTO has laid out for us and not to depend on "what we think" the HVs are, but what the LTO reveals they are. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
.....James.....also suggests that we build our understanding of them on the foundation the LTO has laid out for us.....

Yes.

That is precisely what is being is being written in this online essay.....

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1882&start=0

starduster wrote:
....."what we think" the HVs are.....

What we (First Source/all the Sovereign Integrals) think is representative of the Mind of All.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm 
Posting Freak

give me a break Russell... in the first place the title of that topic doesn't even suggest the discussion of the HVs or any of the WMMs ... nor do many (all?) of Nat's posts... all he wants to do is promote HIS BS ... his gurus... his perspective of life (which he find UN equal and lacking Unity) finding faults in everything, he offers no solutions. The perfect example of the blind leading the blind IMO.

.............Image

I reckon he fancies himself some sort of shepard of the sheeple but to me he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

............Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:59 pm 

What is Valor?

Valor is speaking Truth through your Heart

Geniune Truth will speak to injustices

The Heart knows Truth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Valor: While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as
an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth to power, especially when
an injustice is committed.
It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance
of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is a key threat that
undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.
Individuals who fear consequence in pointing out an injustice misunderstand the cocreative
force of First Source. When you operate as a co-creator, you are ever
vigilant to the incremental or sudden onset of injustice, and when it occurs in your
life path, it must be identified for what it is and dealt with
. Valor is the aspect of
your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social
order.
If you don’t defend your virtues–or those too weak to defend their own–you
have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in
the world of form.
This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a
list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.
Children in particular require this protection. When I was only about seven years old
I vividly remember going to a store with my father and while we were walking in
from the parking lot we noticed a mother quite literally beating her child in the
backseat of her car. It was a busy Saturday and there were many people in the
parking lot, but it was my father who approached the woman and asked her to
stop. His voice was firm from his conviction and the woman immediately stopped.
This was an act of valor because there was no real judgment associated with it; it
was simply an injustice that required intervention in the moment. Compassion for
both the child and the mother were present in my father, and I believe the mother
knew this. This is an example of how the virtues of the heart seldom appear in
isolation, but rather as an ensemble that braid themselves for strength and potency
for a given situation.

least we be misled by personal BS ... the WMMs have defined Valor, in three places - and exactly the same in two (Art of the Genuine - Living from the Heart) in two websites (WM and EVT) ... so there would be no confusions about what it is.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
I'm writing an essay online that will carry that title, Comet -- it is here: http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1882&start=0

Ignore this comet he is least qualified to know because its based on the HMS which resides as his consciousness since he confines it to just a mind, his mind in particular, of which the limitations are too many to depict here. The Art of the Genuine that star posted above has a glossary of the 6 Heart Virtues and you can see the example James gives of valor having to do with an incident he witnessed with his father displaying valor when James was a little boy. It's very powerfully felt and the example of such easier understood than any kind of intellectual discourse unrelated to reality. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Others are able to judge for themselves, it is not up to you to manipulate their opinions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Others are able to judge for themselves, it is not up to you to manipulate their opinions.

Don't insult my friend!! Because Comet is so simple and honest they cannot be manipulated and they know how much I respect and love them. This must disappoint you. This is the WMM to discuss those materials not yours. There are plenty of free websites maybe you should create your own and call it CV's Materials or Garunathans materials, or nathan's materials or whatever name you chose on the whim materials... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

You are manipulating, and one has to be indeed not very intelligent not to see that. Call this insulting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
You are manipulating, and one has to be indeed not very intelligent not to see that. Call this insulting.

Again you insult the intelligence of Comet. Again you are jealous because you aren't able to manipulate them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak

CV why don't you go find a hill to stand on and look down on some fella lying there and tell us how disgusting you find him. Rather anti-valoric wouldn't ya say? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 pm 
Posting Freak

nathan is so self absorbed that he can not see how writing his essay is a gross injustice to us all, who joined this forum to discuss the WMMs... he has no respect for anything, or anyone and is only focused on projecting his BS which is expressing only the programs of the HMS... which he finds unavoidable... yes, when one resists the awareness of who they are, and what they are capable of, and has no respect for anyone, then one is bound to express nothing but support for the HMS which was designed to suppress the Sovereign Integral and to conceal it - isolate it and separate it from their own self-awareness... great job Nathan ... Anu has you so enslaved that you don't even know who you are.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:11 am 
Posting Freak

Star don't do the wolves injustice through such a comparison they really are intelligent, noble animals and baby lambs are sooo adorable... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:28 am 

I have to laugh Shay you posted that at 1:11 i can't seem to get away from that Number lately :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the responses i will get to these later!! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm 

Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:55 pm 

christinedream7 wrote:
What is Valor?

The Heart knows Truth

Thanks christinedream7 i figured it was something along the line as speaking the truth! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
I have to laugh Shay you posted that at 1:11 i can't seem to get away from that Number lately :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the responses i will get to these later!! :wink:

OK Comet, love ya friend. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
christinedream7 wrote:
What is Valor?

The Heart knows Truth

Thanks christinedream7 i figured it was something along the line as speaking the truth! :D

It's very much about speaking the Truth and takes courage to do so especially when it isn't considered politically correct because so many disapprove of you and you don't live up to their expectations and they don't like that so accuse you through all of their projections on you. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:31 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Nathan wrote:

Ignore this comet he is least qualified to know because its based on the HMS which resides as his consciousness since he confines it to just a mind, his mind in particular, of which the limitations are too many to depict here. The Art of the Genuine that star posted above has a glossary of the 6 Heart Virtues and you can see the example James gives of Valor having to do with an incident he witnessed with his father displaying Valor when James was a little boy. It's very powerfully felt and the example of such easier understood than any kind of intellectual discourse unrelated to reality. :wink: :D

Uhm... wait ?

How exactly do you know that what Nathan says is entirely based on the HMS and that he confines it just to mind ? This would discredit him and w/e he says.

You basicly state Nathan as someone who is dead wrong and misunderstands and thus should not be listened to.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Compassion for both the child and the mother were present in my father, and I believe the mother knew this. This is an example of how the virtues of the heart seldom appear in isolation, but rather as an ensemble that braid themselves for strength and potency for a given situation.

Yes. Compassion isnt about seeing sides and making judgements bIased on personal beliefsystems - playing cops and robbers, angels and demons, saints and sinners, formed and transformed - and the virtues work together - they are parts of a whole - valor without compassion really is no virtue.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Uhm... wait ?

How exactly do you know that what Nathan says is entirely based on the HMS and that he confines it just to mind ? This would discredit him and w/e he says.

You basicly state Nathan as someone who is dead wrong and misunderstands and thus should not be listened to.

Nothing Nat says is aligned with the WMMs... all he spouts is what HE believes, he doesn't even pretend that he is interested in discussing the WMMs... therefore, since there is only one or the other, he is obviously supporting and promoting "the other" which is the HMS ... simple (in the age of transparency) :D

("one or the other" ie truth or deception)

no one says that he is "wrong" that is "his truth" (exclusive) from his perspective, his prefered BS... but it is not Truth, because Truth is Universal ... it resonates and is true for everyone :wink: which is not to say that no one resonates with what nat is saying, but to recognize the frequency it is projected on, which is not the frequency that the "higher intelligence" (tone of equality) that the WMMs are transmitted on ... at this present time, the majority of our species is resonating on this lower frequency ... and have the perspective of a fragmented consciousness... discerning individuals KNOW the difference - based upon their experience with both.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, watcher, gee, I wonder if stating the obvious makes it (or you) more valid?

This is an example of how the virtues of the heart seldom appear in
isolation, but rather as an ensemble that braid themselves for strength and potency
for a given situation.
(included in quote posted above - Art of the Genuine)

PS, posting PMs, especially PMs that include a request that they not be posted, only makes you look untrustworthy ... revealing the "real" back stabber :lol:

obviously this was a demonstration in genuine forgiveness ... and your failure to recognize it. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

yes, watcher, gee, I wonder if stating the obvious makes it (or you) more valid?

Wonder about what stating the obvious does for you. That is the wisest thing you could do (which is stating the obvious) :lol: