WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A perspective as seen thro practicing the 6 HEART VIRTUES
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

The more I practice the 6 Heart Virtues the greater my understanding of the world and how it is from a more expansive overview. And in that overview forgiveness comes into play to neutralize any judgment and to see more clearly with compassion and understanding and humility. Patience pays. It helps me to realize what James reminds us of in that most people are doing the best they can within the limits of their understanding, because for the most part and essentially, we are good spiritual beings. It is one person at a time, being timeshifted with each other allows much grace for everyone. The planet herself has already made the shift into a higher frequency and we seem to be in some kind of bubble which allows us to catch up with her. I wonder, if we were all to make the shift at once despite our differences in understanding a lot would be lost to it. So instead we are working within a bubble created specifically for as many as possible to make the shift aligned with Earth and nature and the rest of the cosmos. I find it interesting to contemplate and allowing Spirit to fill in the gaps and make changes where necessary and flow with whatever Spirit shows me. This also allows me to look at the world as a wonderful place to be and to feel compassion for people and societies who seem to be having a difficult time flowing with the changes. Sometimes suffering is what makes people look deeper inside for answers instead of depending so much on externals. And sometimes when people can hold on despite the suffering and know deep inside they will come through it with greater understanding they do and they know how to give the same to others who are suffering like they did. I love the 6 Heart Virtues for how almost (W)Holy they make one feel in using them and seeing from their perspective. It is quite lovely for how gentle that perspective is and for how much it makes me appreciate LIFE in all of its intricacies and so awesomely interconnected. I love how fear falls away the more I practice the Virtues until I have virtually none. :wink:

"I drank from a cup of stars
an elixir so golden
that the rubiness of its wine
intoxicated me in its simple, open, grace of truth."

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: A perspective as seen thro practicing the 6 HEART VIRTUES
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 am 

Hi Shay,

That was well said my friend! I am starting to understand what ya all been trying to tell me over the past year or so!

I am right now in the best place of my life i have a greater understanding of things and looking at life at a whole new level! I am at peace and finally feeling the love around me!

Before i couldn't feel the love cause i was in a bad place! My illness took alot out of me now i feel like i been given a 2nd chance feels great to have my life back and back in control!!

Quote:
Sometimes suffering is what makes people look deeper inside for answers instead of depending so much on externals. And sometimes when people can hold on despite the suffering and know deep inside they will come through it with greater understanding they do and they know how to give the same to others who are suffering like they did. I love the 6 Heart Virtues for how almost (W)Holy they make one feel in using them and seeing from their perspective. It is quite lovely for how gentle that perspective is is and for how much it makes me appreciate LIFE in all of its intricacies and so awesomely interconnected. I love how fear falls away the more I practice the Virtues until I have virtually none.

That is so true Shay! I've learned so much from you all and the wingmakers i feel i am a better person cause of it! Everyone around me sees the change in me! Wish more people would learn to forgive the world would be a better place i firmly believe Forgiveness is the key to happiness!! I say thanks to you all!!
Comet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just because an individual is aware enough to avoid falling into one pit after another, or has enough experience from previous life times to KNOW, how "cause and effect" works, doesn't mean that they are not challenged ... you are still making judgments IAGR ... and making these judgments using the wrong standards ... WE created this mess when we allowed the human mind to overwhelm our hearts ... Anyone demonstrating the Heart's intelligence is aligned to the plan of FS.

If you reason that the only way to prevail is to KILL the enemy - who will continue to re incarnate, and this time with crystalized "memories" that encourage hate, and never transform from that mentality that blames others for their own response to ALL that IS ... you are only perpetuating that which you hate.

On the other hand, if you "change your heart" ... and become a conduit for the HVs to flow, and are aware that ignorance is the only evil that exists, and can only be "killed" by the knowledge that compassion, appreciation, humility, forgiveness, understanding and Valor "allow" ... you can transform the GM and the consensus reality that blames others for our own responsibility to BE representatives of Unconditional love .

standing up in defense of Justice/ Equality, is no easy challenge. Saying NO MORE to punishment and isolation, gives others the opportunity to change their own hearts... and stop perpetuating the mentality that "separates" us... because they experience a way of life that is preferable to isolation... and recognize that what we all have in common is our desire to love and be loved... unconditionally.

Last edited by starduster on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 pm 

I think you are saying some interesting things here IAGR....but I also believe you are making some assumptions that you are not qualified to make. Everyone here has suffered in their lives....I cannot imagine how any person could incarnate here on this planet and not. I believe that what changes is our perspective of ‘suffering’ and our realization that we are no longer victims but have choices to make to ‘end’ in a way the suffering by viewing it from a different vantage point, as an opportunity for growth. There are many things I personally ‘walk’ through in life that are very difficult but because my perspective has changed, I am able to ‘walk’ with more grace and calm. The materials have been wonderful tools in helping me to have the ‘intention’ of bringing the Heart Virtues into every moment which can have an effect on circumstances. Does this work perfectly? For me not yet, but all I can do is try.

There is no ‘us’ and ‘them’ according to the WMM’s....this has been a ‘problem’ the ego/mind created and likes to perpetuate. We are all in this together and everything that happens in our lives will bring us to this Truth eventually. No two of us are ‘alike’ when our consciousness is ‘sitting’ in our personality....no problem with that....but when we access our Heart’s intelligence and place our consciousness there, we recognize that we are alike as ‘Explorers of FS’ and 'conduits' of Divine Love.

....just my perspective....which, of course, you may or may not resonate with....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank-you Karen.

And Yes ditto. Really, i'm so grateful to still be present and be able to support unity.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Hi Shay,

That was well said my friend! I am starting to understand what ya all been trying to tell me over the past year or so!

I am right now in the best place of my life i have a greater understanding of things and looking at life at a whole new level! I am at peace and finally feeling the love around me!

Before i couldn't feel the love cause i was in a bad place! My illness took alot out of me now i feel like i been given a 2nd chance feels great to have my life back and back in control!!

Quote:
Sometimes suffering is what makes people look deeper inside for answers instead of depending so much on externals. And sometimes when people can hold on despite the suffering and know deep inside they will come through it with greater understanding they do and they know how to give the same to others who are suffering like they did. I love the 6 Heart Virtues for how almost (W)Holy they make one feel in using them and seeing from their perspective. It is quite lovely for how gentle that perspective is is and for how much it makes me appreciate LIFE in all of its intricacies and so awesomely interconnected. I love how fear falls away the more I practice the Virtues until I have virtually none.

That is so true Shay! I've learned so much from you all and the wingmakers i feel i am a better person cause of it! Everyone around me sees the change in me! Wish more people would learn to forgive the world would be a better place i firmly believe Forgiveness is the key to happiness!! I say thanks to you all!!
Comet

So happy to hear from you sweet friend!!! Your lovely presence is most welcome here. I am happy things are going well for you. You deserve it. I learn from you too, you help me to keep it simple and not complicated and your sincerity and honesty is, as always, sooooo refreshing. Thank you!!! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 pm 
Posting Freak

IAGR if you would inform yourself of the Project Camelot Interview with James you would find that the state of the world is due to us working from within the Human Mind System(because of our ignorance), which consists of a predominant ego\mind\personality which you demonstrate beautifully and thank you. It is a very limited state and banishes the true powerful role of the Heart, so therefore, the Sovereign Integral to the background where it functions to keep people on survival level as minimally as possible so as they can be controlled and treated like machines for all the myriad external distractions thrown at them to keep them ignorant. You see machines and\or clones have no hearts. However, people have hearts and for the most part still can feel compassion and appreciation even when put under extreme pressure such as catastrophes etc, people will band together from and in compassion. Thus, even suffering has a positive effect for others around the sufferer who have hearts. That being said can only mean that life is not unfair or sour when you understand where your true power lies and honey, its not in that insane head of yours, so undisciplined, erratic and scattered. It's in your heart your Energetic Heart in particular and when or if you discover that, your perspective of the world and especially the beautiful heartfelt people in it will change. I am not holding my breath. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

Karen don't waste your time on IAGR he thrives on the attention he gets for creating contention if he can. Best ignore him . He and MarkZ are a team and think that the cult they are involved with is the real Wingmakers and we are a fraud so they feel the need to try converting us. Look at the means they chose to do this with and discern for yourself. Don't feed them they thrive on negative attention that is why they try so hard to evoke it. Just Bless them but don't feed them. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Even those trying so hard to create disunity have to use it to dis it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

IAGR... apparently you don't get it either ... in the first place the WMMs are not Philosophies ... even though the four papers are called that, do fit into that definition (1 a (1) : all learning exclusive of technical precepts and practical arts) they all have sub titles ... in the second place this forum was created to be a place where we "discuss the WMMs" ... exclusively ... not YOUR BS not mine ... not anyone's ... no one joined this forum to do anything other than that, and those who do, generally leave as soon as they figure it out.

so ... what you suggest we discuss, is not aligned with the intent of this forum, and it doesn't matter if you are 17 or 77 ... I would also love to discuss the materials with those who have actually experienced them ... but since no one (but Shay and I) seems to be motivated to have done that long enough ago to have experience, then I will discuss them with whomever wants to discuss them ... and in order to discuss them, it is nice not to have to go back and forth to the website, but to post what we are discussing right in the topic, so quoting the materials, both helps us discuss specific sections of the materials but it keeps us from injecting our own BS into them ... those who have actually experienced what we are discussing, are more than welcomed to include their "findings" (also included in the guidelines James established for the forum) ... I believe that would be greatly beneficial to us all.

no one is forcing you to stay here, if you find it "lame", nothing prevents you from going to one of those other forums that you mentioned and do'n yer thang ... In fact, I encourage you to do so, because all you are doing here is sucking up broadband with you lunacy in one none related topic after another.

largely "unaccepted works" by whom ... do you represent a club or some Heirarchal org ? and who cares what they "think", the people who joined this forum, accept them, and those who don't can find something else to discuss, some place else. hint hint :mrgreen:

Last edited by starduster on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

practice practice practice .... and back to the topic :D

please note, that this "meditation" will demand a years worth of daily practice ... quoted from the Living from the Heart paper 2007 pgs 17-19
also note the differences in the Merkaba (which says Divine Love - in the center, instead of Heart Virtues, as some of the other pics in the materials) :wink:

The Six Heart Virtues Grid Meditation
Within the first year, normally towards its end, the practitioner of living from the heartbecomes increasingly aware of a system or framework that they are operating within that could be likened to an energy grid that surrounds them. It would be similar to visualizing the grid, represented on the next page and operating in the middle circle. which is the symbolic position of divine love -- the intersection of the six heart virtues.

Operating from within this grid is a form of meditation, but not as we normally think of meditation: the internal state of relaxed awareness. This is more of an external state of active awareness and expression, but one that stems from the stability of living in the center circle" of divine love, knowing that you are surrounded with the skills of the
when-which-how practice. This practice enables you to rise from your center in any direction in order to infuse an encounter with the appropriate emotional energy. This is healing, rebalancing, and re0vitalizing energy from your heart to share itself with any circumstance or human condition.

.......Image

This is an active meditation that is practiced throughout the day and requires a degree of visualization as you move from encounter to encounter. The visualization you can hold in your imagination is that the six heart virtues grid surrounds you like an energetic hologram, extending out 3-5 meters in all directions from your body. As you practice this isualization, you will in time begin to see it as an extension of your energetic body, not a separated imagined grid, but the actual structure of your energetic body. This replaces the persistent abstraction of the chakra system of color, frequencies, and traits associated therein.

The critical factor is that you envision the center-most part of your being enmeshed in divine love. It is as if your being-ness -- regardless of where you are physically in the world or what you are encountering--is saturated in divine love and masterfully connected to the six heart virtues and their 63 variations. This energetic grid, anchored in divine love is capable of mobilizing in an instant, assembling its expression of the six heart virtues with ever -increasing virtuosity.

The six heart virtues grid meditation is a means to anchor the framework into your daily life. It is a way for you to seat the principles into your behaviors through the imaginative process of your mind and the belief constitution of your heart working together in alignment to the formative intent of living from the heart.

Last edited by starduster on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:30 pm 
Posting Freak

There is more written about the 6HVs than any other topic in the website, and even though these were not even introduced until 2005 ... they have been duplicated - expanded and enhanced in three separate papers, after they were introduced in the Energetic Heart Paper .

The quotes below, will perhaps help the reader understand not only how important Mastering ones Emotions are, but the next step ... how that allows one to attract the energy of the HVs so that you can express it ... these snippets are found through-out the first paper that addressed the HVs specifically - Art of the Genuine :

As you can see, there are two main components to this practice: drawing in the
fields of intelligence that surround you, and expressing these emotions and attitudes
in your behavior and actions. What most people do is to express their emotions
without drawing in from the fields of intelligence that surround them–without
“soaking” in the divine love that surrounds them at all times in all circumstances.

Thus, to practice the art of the genuine, your feelings must be drawn from the
energetic “well” that provides you the linkage to First Source and the potential for
co-creative expressions. This linkage has existed as long as you have existed. It is
not newly created.

You are opening
your consciousness to a field of intelligence that surrounds you at all times. You are
attracting this intelligence into your three-dimensional life as a co-creative force. This
co-creative force is potent, dynamic, and miraculously intelligent. It will observe your
practice before it will emerge to merge.

This merging of your consciousness with the Domain of Unity is called many different
things in the world of form. But whatever its name, practicing the art of the genuine
quickens this merging. It is a discipline for those who wish to exercise their divine
memory and enhance the relationship between themselves, their fellow beings, and
First Source
. In this enhancement, the field of consciousness that surrounds you
magnetically draws the new radiations that are being brought to the planet into
your microcosm of life.

The six heart virtues are given to each of us from our Creator so that we in turn can
express them–as faithfully as we can–to our fellow beings. That is the purpose in
our relationships as simply as it can be depicted in language. When we place our
attention on these virtues we are beginning to practice their expression even as we
think about them. When we imagine their fullness–their energetic structures–we are
practicing them at a new, more potent level. The practice is not just expression; it is
contemplation and study as well.

Practicing the art of the genuine will enable you to regain and reset your emotional
balance with an adeptness that may surprise you. The heart virtues are magnetically
powerful because they are the textures of divine love–the most potent force of the
multivers
e.
When you practice these virtues they pull you from the enculturation of
the social order and place you in a position of co-creation–not co-reaction.

Art of the Genuine released in 2005

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

This is very cool, because I find myself practicing a combo of what you posted here. I find that the 6 Heart Virtue exercise aligns me so nicely to do the Quantum Pause and evoking the Quantum Presence. I visualize myself as the six pointed star seeing all the virtues in their places according to the different points. And I breath them all too.I use various exercises depicted in some of the Lyricus discourses to help align me also. It all sets me up for the QP. And I sometimes could do that for hours and do. All of this I do before I get out of bed in the morning, it sets up my day for me and could be akin to creating my day. However, I allow spirit as best as I can to lead me throughout the day talking to it and listening to it and acting accordingly. It's a wonderful practice in weaning me from the influence of the mind and the myriad of distractions... and those virtues are sent from heaven so powerful are they...and the feeling of how natural it is for allowing spirit to lead is in a word called joy...and whenever I can I also see that powerful compassion grid surrounding the planet and see myself connected to it and contribute to it with my intentional breath....The more I do this the more I act from the present and the more the past just falls away until eventually it's not there anymore..... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 am 
Posting Freak

so glad you could appreciate them Shay ... actually I was looking for that exercise, that James suggested, which is what I do as part of my daily routine too...( but I slip it in between the reps of the QP )... which is to visualize the merkaba and "tone" the words, til my toes tingle :lol: Now that I have re-discovered this, I will concentrate on attracting the frequency of love as I am toning... see if I can express that vocally :wink:

I do visualize my self being connected to the same grid as in the EVTs (which I do after these ... and I carry this same theme over to the RH technique, which I also slip in the middle of the QP and hook up to that (vertical) grid too... so it's all good ... I have been adding that music too (that I posted yesterday) as sort of a "mood' setter ... in the beginning ... to energize my heart.

to me it is well worth the effort, (esp when you see all the benefits, listed) and doesn't take any longer than doing a QP anyway, so integrating these other techniques into my routine, was really a time saver as well... :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

I love how obvious it is that to us this is all so natural. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:17 am 
Posting Freak

well, as you know, it is slow and very subtle, in the beginning, but if I couldn't see any results at all, then I would have probably quit myself, but once you get to really know your Self well, you notice how much things are starting to run smoothly and that things that caused you the most angst no longer do ... and then when you get to that certain point, that you have been waiting your entire life for, when you have convinced yourself that everything the WMs are telling us is true (because you tested it out)....wow, things really take off, and this last year, with all the new materials we have gotten, it is almost as mind boggling as it is exciting, trying to digest it all.

there have been so many time, when I said to myself, I don't really need to know anything more ... I have all I need to know to "save myself" ... and to share... but then James comes along and gives us the HVs and an entire new website to experience them in. Just like the Lyricus materials, where would we be without them or the music or any of the ingredients that make up the WMMs experience? and it makes you wonder in anticipation, how much more there is to be gained with a fully activated SIP :D

It is such a pleasure to have all these winglings to fly with, so much better than thinking I was an ant :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am 
Posting Freak

IAGR that other character is gone and you are next.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

must you krap in everyone's beds IAGR ... what you post is really ugly, why would anyone want to read it when it offends the eye's ... I know I don't... can't you stay in your own topics until you get over your juvenile tantrums? When you refuse to address the topic or the replies of others, why would you expect us to respond to your abusive and self-centered rantings?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Harley....try and discern from where SD and Shay are coming from....One wants you to make it ...as in fully letting go and letting your future Self....as a part of First Source...be here NOW....one does not....she simply wants to disparage and chase you away.....do not make the mistake of lumping what they are saying to you together....and please ...in what ever you say. in reply.... take the "high" road and try and be nice....I know you are Working very hard.....keep it up.....Ankhs. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Your days here are numbered here IAGR and his sidekick..

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:49 am 
Posting Freak

Dear Shay-Athena....you are not in charge here....and as long as James will have me.....I plan on staying....brute force is the tool of the anti Wingmaker Animus....and as long as you wish others harm....well be careful here....because ....return to sender....is in effect.... I am sending you lots of Love...in the hopes that it soften your Heart to allow the Flow in Compassion....to move YOU to action.....to some degree First Source is awake in ALL of US....you...Athena...Harley...me ....no exceptions......your closing your heart from this HEART is hurting you....and preventing YOU from completing the Transformation in/to you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

I love doing the Event Temples and have been doing them regularily since they began. The changes are subtle but accumulative over time and that being coupled with the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues makes for such JOY that just keeps bubbling up and there is no room for fear. It's like looking at a whole new vista that cannot be seen unless its door is opened from within the Heart and sincere Virtue is the key that opens the door. I'm just loving this!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

"...Someday the messengers will arrive
with stories of a nocturnal sun
despondent, burning implacably
in the deepest shade of a thousand shadows.
They will tell you of the
serene indifference of God.
They will draw you by the hand
through bruised alleyways
and prove the desperation of man
rejected from the beauty of an unearthly realm.
The news will arrive
as a tribute to the death of oracles.
Sparing words of purpose
the messengers will announce the
cold fury of realism's cave..."

The Pure and Perfect

However, despite such and with practicing the six Heart Virtues and Event Temples only JOY bubbles up. What else could matter? As within so without. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I really love what I am realizing from the application of various exercises from the WMM and especially the six Heart Virtues because it starts within and changes take place within so that when seeing without... no externals can effect one unless one chooses to allow them too. Who would when so much JOY within awaits them and\or holds and keeps them? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
"...Someday the messengers will arrive
with stories of a nocturnal sun
despondent, burning implacably
in the deepest shade of a thousand shadows.
They will tell you of the
serene indifference of God.
They will draw you by the hand
through bruised alleyways
and prove the desperation of man
rejected from the beauty of an unearthly realm.
The news will arrive
as a tribute to the death of oracles.
Sparing words of purpose
the messengers will announce the
cold fury of realism's cave..."

The Pure and Perfect

However, despite such and with practicing the six Heart Virtues and Event Temples only JOY bubbles up. What else could matter? As within so without. :wink:

"...And you, my dearest friends,
who are truth -- who were all along,
will renew your devotion
to a powerful image in a distant mirror.
You will listen to these stories
and tear at your silent heart
with animal claws that are dulled
by the stone doors of time.
Where the unattested is confirmed
your vestige-soul is stored.
It will strengthen you
and cradle you in the light
of your own vision,
which will be hurled like lightening
through twilight's dull corridor.

The messengers will cry
at the sound of your rejection.
They will scream: "Do you want to be a
lowly servant and lonely saint?"

Mutants of the light
are always tested with doubts
of a swollen isolation
and the promise of truth's betrayal.
Listen without hearing.
Judge without pardon.
The grand parasite of falsehood
will prevail if you believe only your beliefs.

Someday, when all is clear to you --
when the winds have lifted all veils
and the golden auberge is the locus
of our souls --
you will be tested no more.
You will have reached destiny's lodge
and the toilsome replica of God
is jettisoned for the pure and perfect."

The Pure and the Perfect

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N