WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The six heart virtues are like a wheel!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 am 
Posting Freak

Appreciation Compassion Forgiveness Humility Understanding and Valor ....saying them over and over puts a song in my head ...... that is nice to hear...makes me feel good........you are making her/ it who is mindbending you likewise feel "good" by your expressing her/its song ...which is NOT of Wingmaker origin but merely a shadow thereof.....is it not time that you set yourself free....and join the rest of the TEAM ....participating here a good step in that direction....http://eventtemples.com/
Am asking....no... challenging you to do so and am hoping you are open enough to recognize that it is fear...yes fear that is preventing you from doing so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 am 
Posting Freak

Good by and good luck to you on your journey.....am hoping you begin to use the Golden Compass-ion that has been given to you by James....no more to say to you who lots of internal work to do....getting rid of entities is not easy and you will .....WINGMAKERWILL have to work very hard to do so.
Best of wishes in this endeavor.
MKDT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

He has given the Golden Compass-ion to All of us to use or in your case so it seems lose....the brain goes first as the entities mindbend you further away IAGR...and if getting yourself banned from this forum( not an easy task as one must be very offensive and show a lack of control that you are getting closer to displaying )is your (is it ?) or is it theirs -the entities ? ) objective ....they via your letting them are winning.....cause your fascination re all things anal is approaching that point...and whereas that will makes the entities that want you derailed happy....YOU will not be should that occur.....bottom line is James has given all of us the compass and you are not using it....and as things are going right now..it only a question of when you get yourself banned not if this is going to happen....you need to make a stand and evict them and you are not.....very sad to see a potential Wingmaker roll over and die.............but to live....say over and over again. the 6 Heart Virtues that WINGMAKERWILL make you strong.....Appreciation Compassion Forgiveness Humility Understanding and Valor.....your .....YOUR choice David...now grab control of your vehicle and get rid of this Vampire that is using you.....and Live.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 am 
Posting Freak

Harley ..i .do not want your apologies... but would like you to try and fit in....and to do that ..the Heart Virtues must be lived as a study in (progress)and of Life....have you read LIVING FROM THE HEART because if not you should asap if you are serious about trying to fit in here where whether you like it or not....it is the words that come through James that are our as Wingmakers foundation ....not yours or mine or anyone elses.......iam trying to grow and become better and so are just about everyone else here....we are trying to harmonize into a symphony and you are off in a corner....rapping away out of sync......am asking you to either try and fit in with James as the conductor or leave and start your own band somewhere else as this is not NOT your or mine or anyone else's orchestra /forum ...and if you are unable to accept this it would be for the greatest good of all that you should leave............which is not what i would like to see happen......but if you are unable to attune yourself.....it would be for the best.....why not later today going to www.eventtemples.com and give it a go......Compassion a warm nice feeling.....stop swimming against the current and go with the Flow,,,,,,I do think that you will be happier and being happier...your song will be more in sync.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 am 
Posting Freak

Harley...i .do not want your apologies....and am growing tired of your rambling words. that make little sense....... but would like you to try and fit in....and to do that ..the Heart Virtues must be lived as a study in (progress)and of Life....have you read LIVING FROM THE HEART because if not you should asap if you are serious about trying to fit in here where whether you like it or not....it is the words that come through James that are our as Wingmakers foundation ....not yours or mine or anyone elses.......iam trying to grow and become better and so are just about everyone else here....we are trying to harmonize into a symphony and you are off in a corner....rapping away out of sync......am asking you to either try and fit in with James as the conductor or leave and start your own band somewhere else as this is not NOT your or mine or anyone else's orchestra /forum ...and if you are unable to accept this it would be for the greatest good of all that you should leave............which is not what i would like to see happen......but if you are unable to attune yourself.....it would be for the best.....why not later today going to www.eventtemples.com and give it a go......Compassion a warm nice feeling.....stop swimming against the current and go with the Flow,,,,,,I do think that you will be happier and being happier...your song will be more in sync.

Post subject: The six heart virtues are to be played with
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAcMWH1W9rU

Take my hand.

This is our playground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

How gullible, the golden compass thing is a fabrication of markz who no doubt stole it from the movie of the same name. Who knows, maybe he has the hots for the evil woman in that movie who no doubt reminds him of his previous mentor who he lusted for but couldn t have. She is already taken, over and over and over again if not for the fantasies of so many men sucked in by the machinations purposely perpetrated for so distracting a task as to keep them occupied with such non-essentials that it would never occur to them that they have much greater things to pursue.... or do within this virtual reality within a virtual reality...

Atomic reaction.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Golden Light particles from First Source.....is the Golden....and the Compass is compass-ion.....comments re the hots not becoming of you Shay,,,,and certainly does not build bridges but instead looks to tear down ....amazes me that on one hand you consider yourself the foundation of this forum but as to application....is exactly the opposite.....Harley is a Wingmaker just like you and me equal and a part of the Whole who is at present fragmented....and like yourself suffering from delusions courtesy of the shadow......do you really believe that how you communicate is right ?.....I know that you are in a lot of pain and are suffering.....and do not desire to fight with you,,,but enough is enough as it is time for you to behave better....and improve not hinder communication...........Sun outside is shining and we here on the East Coast....iam in Toms River NJ....are digging out from the 2 feet of snow that fell.... am glad i had plenty of Family members here to help in this,,,,temporary challenge that is Life giving and a gift from Gaia.....your negativity ....prevents you from experiencing the joy in such an experience,,,and iam sorry that you must go through this pain....as reflects the messages of late you are posting....viewing me as not iam but as you think iam is hindering not helping you....but as stated before...my hand of friendship is extended ....will stay extended,,,,and perhaps some day hopefully sooner then later.....you will for the better change your position in the quadrant of life,,,,and begin to build instead of tear down.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 pm 

WHEN ONE TRULY KNOWS WHO ONE IS NOTHING THAT ONE SAYS WILL EVER MATTER, NOTHING

WHEN ONE KNOWS WHO ONE TRULY IS JUDGEMENT IS NOT AN ACTIVITY COMMONLY PRACTICED.
IF ONE IS ALL AND ALL IS ONE... DENOUCING ONE IS DENOUCING THE SELF.

EXPRESSING THROUGH THE HEART IS APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, ,HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING, AND VALOR

TO TRULY UNDERSTAND IS TO TRULY KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL EXPRESSING OUR VIEWS THROUGH DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES...WHEN THIS IS TRULY UNDERSTOOD THERE IS NO REASON, NO IMPULSE, NO NEED TO PUT DOWN ANOTHER FOR THEIR DIFFERING PERSPECTIVE. THIS IS NOT ADDRESSED TO ONE, BUT ALL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:03 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just a suggestion, but if we were to put as much focus on the materials as we do the members of this forum we would have something worth while to discuss ... ie stick to the topic.

as far as One-ness goes ... no one is going to get there until they pull themselves together first.
FS will not be restored to its wholeness unless you are willing to contribute 100% of you to that endeavor.

the faults we find in others are actually our own (test that statement)... and once we recognize that, we can start transforming ourselves ... to BE what we want to see in others.

The holographic image is etched on every piece of it when it is shattered ... if you are finding "faults" in one piece of it, they are sure to be imprinted on you as well... so in truth, if you are finding faults in anyone, you are finding faults in FS ... where they don't exist. Certainly this must mean that your perception is off due to lack of focus. 8) This ability to find faults is not a fault either... it is used for self deception and a choice that encourages you to remain separate until you recognize yourself.

everything matters...nothing is rejected or wasted... it all serves a purpose. IMO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 am 
Posting Freak

We are a work in process and hopefully progress in dismantling the HMS brick by brick through transmuting them and some bricks are more dense than others, just look at IAGR. Thats all. So Christine don t get your panties in a knot and stop preaching to the choir conserve that energy for more amusing things like getting advice from Bill s device for guidance in your life or be a friend of markz so that he can use that to impress others with. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:23 pm 
Posting Freak

IAGR I accept your half brick. I love children for they know how to play. From my heart to yours. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm 

Quote:
The holographic image is etched on every piece of it when it is shattered ... if you are finding "faults" in one piece of it, they are sure to be imprinted on you as well...

I never excluded myself from what was stated...I suppose if one is all and all is one, that would be me too.

It is disheartening to hear the disrespect for others placed in this forum. I am not addressing any one individual...it is something read in various places in different WM forums...and I'm sure if individuals have been frequenting the forum for a number of years, I'm sure it's nothing new. If you see others as if they were yourself, or your brother or sister, disrespect and putting another down tugs at the heart strings. When I feel the expression to do so, I will

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 pm 
Posting Freak

It might be best to ignore all that stuff and focus on the positive. However, as long as we are still living in polarity and the HMS the rest exists too which is also a part of this forum . To pretend otherwise will be found to be quite disappointing especially for those used to being and engaging political correctness. The trick is not to judge any of it and especially not me because I know you are talking about me. I m the only one you haven t defended or tried to protect from MarkZ, Bill and IAGR. But, I don t judge you for it nor them in their games but if I feel a need to address what I m feeling from them underneath all the subterfuge they are buried in ,as you can see I am not politically correct about it and I say it as I feel it. And I am feeling quite happy in my existence if not particularly exuberant this day. The HMS is based on corruption right to the core and everything that comes from it is deceptive. The people who claim anything other than Sovereignty and are a living example of it without making demands on others to live up to their expectations and projections aren t here to deceive you. Its important to make that distinction. Anyone who comes to this forum and wants to discuss the materials needs to check the materials out to see what is being discussed and have some kind of understanding of them. Those you defend have t checked out the materials nor are really interested in doing so, some havent made it past the first philosophy paper but feel a need to interject what he learned from a place that hates this forum and at one time called us evil and fakes and him leading the charge against us. I won t name names. The other knows him they both were part of the same cult claiming to be wingmakers and working very hard to discredit James such as IARG still does and anyone who resonates with these materials. As to Bill(Watcher) he s been around for a while and was once banned for his disrespect toward Solaris the webmaster here. He had to beg his way back in here yet still shows much disrespect in even more underhanded ways than before. So heres a bit of history that may help you to understand some of what takes place here. You could say its the past and you are right but it still is being used now because the users haven t learned yet. And as James said in the Camelot Interview people can be way to trusting still, and open to deception. I asked myself why and found an answer.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Every day we try to get better.....and if we do so...we become a little more accepting,,,appreciative of the good here on this forum....as we all become a little more enabled by our application and integration of the virtues....which forgives us our past mistakes...that i for one have made many...for which i "paid' or am still paying the price that First Source has asked of me...tis not the job of anyone here to judge me...for if you do,,,,such as you apply to another will come back to you,,,is how all this works...and with that as my ground i want to let go and let First Source be my guide re whatever i do and am going to do here...will i stumble will i fall ...of course i will....but i know it is only a question of time before for the most part i wont...your approval is not necessary for me to grow,,,and mine is not needed for the same to apply to you....and the sooner you let go of old constructs you have in your head...of how it is ...the better off you will be.....for though on one hand you are saying be positive...tis you that is emitting the Viral negative....more so then anyone else here on the forum,....and i do understand why you have had to become so "tough"...as life has given you a very hard challenge that probably most of us would not be able to navigate....but it is just no excuse to be so hard ( mean ?)in how you relate to others here just trying to get better.....am really curious on my end as to how "tough "you would be face to face eyeball to eyeball as it is just too easy to be "brave" from a distance....and methinks in person you would be a lot nicer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

Markz I don t care what you think and it doesn t bother me in the least to say that and I sleep well at night. If or when you have any idea what some of us are discussing here because you have bothered to check out what we have then maybe I ll consider conversing with you about it. After all this is the original wingmakers forum and for discussing the materials not personalities or suck jobs so as to appear nice or well liked by everyone. You ll eventually tire of trying so hard to fit in when all you ever had to do was check out the materials like some of us here have. Perhaps, the simplicity of that eludes you. I love Comet because she is so simple open and honest and comes straight from the heart . She doesn t get entangled in head confusion, head games, personalities or having to fit in. She is herself to the best she can be in the moment and it is so refreshing .Because of that she just naturally practices the 6 heart virtues. She does without having to endlessly discuss it. Actions always speak louder than the limitation of words. You still use what you did from your association with Athena and it is based on egoic manipulation, control and personality and I see right through you and certainly don t trust you. You still try to make me look bad so you can look good . Keep trying because I don t care. I absolutely know I am good and very good at some things in particular. You are so obvious in your intent its felt , enough said. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm 
Posting Freak

No desire anymore on my end to convince you of anything as you are not open to what i say and are stuck in the past as to who iam.......am glad you are not in charge here and are just a part of the Whole like myself.....is room here for diversity,,,and growth ...lots of it....,and as long as James will have me here...Iam staying ....and as to reading the materials...Iam....and think you need to again....as it is clear to me that the Heart virtues to you means something different then it does to me.......beyond that there is nothing more for me to say to you other then..... be happy live long and prosper.....and though you probably can not accept that i might wish those things for you.... First Source knows what i am saying is true..........and is telling me that you do not care ....ever....to make things better .....and that i should give up the notion of you ever being friends with me ...as in your present state...forgiving is not unconditional...and you will never forgive me for once being a part of Athena's group........am really happy on my end i no longer look up to you......and do not care want or need your approval regarding anything ......from EVT3 Awareness is openness.Move on, continue and don't let anything consume you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 pm 
Posting Freak

This is my last reply to you because I don t want to waste my valuable time. I am done with you and happily so as I engage the Evt temples like I have from the very beginning and the GCIP. Everyone on both boards just does it because they are mature enough to not need anyone else s approval and are genuine in the spirit of giving just because so many need their compassion. In other words they are not self absorbed like you mark zorb. Hey!!! That rhymes!!!! Let s see how long you last. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

You calling another self absorbed is funny and First Source is telling me to appreciate you as in your way you are only trying to protect your turf....albeit not your turf to protect ...but admirable if viewed from a detached perspective...as somehow in your mind you equate your longevity on this forum as giving you a rank superior to many of the in your mind newbies.....who should shut up and listen to you as after all having been here as long as you have....you know it all.....is helping me understand you...this realization.....FS further telling me you have a lot of good in you...and that you participate in the Event Temples is evidence of that....does not matter that you can not find common ground with me....though it is important to me ...that i find it with you....I really like the Event Temples and see this expression as the glue that will.....provide common ground for all Wingmakers....does not matter what they might think about one another....Event Temples is the place....for the resonance to occur.......it is a beautiful place...filled with lots of Magic.....I love being able to participate....thank you James for allowing me to do so.

from EVT3 ......Awareness is openness.Move on, continue and don't let anything consume you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, as one can see there have been over a thousand members come and go... the "human nature" of this forum is that there is always about a same number "active", as "semi-active" as "base toucher" .... but I assume there are a host of Lurkers ... that have been lurking for just as long as this forum has been here... certainly more than there are vocal.

I have no agenda other than gratitude ... and yes the EVT is a wonderful place to share, refresh, renew, encourage, inspire your self and others.

I especially appreciate that it "lives where you live" ...