WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: THE SIX HEART VIRTUES
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:31 pm 

starduster wrote:
I assure you, whether or not you believe it, my intent is never to insult but assist others, so they might bring their selves into alignment with the "new energy stream" which will release them from a model of existence that demands judgments and sees everything as dualities.

Perhaps, but with the goal of gaining a greater understanding between forum members it may be useful to remember your own advice.

<starduster wrote:> …” just don't count on anyone else seeing you the way you see yourself ... we each have our own perspective of things... by design :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
being Unified, does not require that we give up our individuality, or even our preferences, and especially not our Sovereignty, or our local Universe... just work together on the same goals.

So many people (thanks to Hollywood) seem to think being ONE means becoming a carbon copy of each other - hive mind - or zero freedoms... it is obvious how many people think like this, just look around at all the auto matrons in their suits with their "brand" hairdoos and habitats and plastic smiles ... They gladly trade freedom for security and can't function unless someone gives them a schedule to follow.

Being aligned to the Unification Forces' Plan, encourages us to BE YOU... the only thing planned is the beginning and the end....origins and destiny, the rest is self created and if you are not enjoying the journey you only have yourself to blame.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It is interesting to note, how the behavior (language) that is associated with the words that express the Heart's Virtues have been perverted... When you hear the word "compassion" a picture of a dirty starving child jumps into your mind... and you associate "compassion" with sending money overseas.

Compassion (often like your money) doesn't change a situation... it gives comfort while in it...it releases the guilt of poverty and the "karma" ... If you were not "programed" to experience poverty or suffering, if it didn't serve any purpose, then rest assured, people would not be experiencing it. We are not here to change that... or to take this experience from them... If an individual can look upon the suffering of others and not say something like "there by the grace of god - go I" and believe that - "I must have done something to "earn" a "better" life" ... that behavior is more akin to what "compassion" really means... the "assistance" one lends to the situation is not material...and is closely tied to the other virtues of appreciation and understanding as well as forgiveness.

Examine what you believe each of the Heart Virtues mean ... and then read and read again how the WMMs define them... there is nothing there to suggest you smile at a homeless person, or give him a dime... that you become OVERconcerned or caring or cry in sad movies or are "sensitive" to the pain of others or that you associate it with your own emotional history ... or that you change anything that might prevent this progressing entity from having that experience... but that you give them some of you heartfelt understanding that supports their ability to perceive hardships as challenges that they know will make them stronger and that they can accept - with you blessings and not your judgments. It isn't lying to them or giving them false hope, it is teaching them how to fish, and not handing them one

bring your belief system into alignment with what the HVs actually are (an energy exchange), and reprogram you BS... so you CAN recognize them flowing through others... and not judge them because their "behavior" doesn't meet the programed expectations that have been planted in your mind by the HMS that keeps you from integrating - from letting everyone know "I live where you live" - I am human and I am your neighbor and brother on this planet.

Compassion, according to the WMMs is more about freeing one from the ignorance of who they are, and what purpose they ARE serving, than it is about giving alms to the poor. It is more about understanding that "everything is the way it should be" and seeing FS in every form that the energy of FS is being manifested on this Planet as -chaotic or coherent... and how really perfect it is fulfilling its potential to express ALL that is, so that we can genuinely and authentically appreciate Wholeness...and EQUALITY

Compassion: Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep
awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering.
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very
high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension
to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even
seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to
transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher
dimensional grid.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself
with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single
lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a
collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the
mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth
and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will
be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and
emotional turmoil.

We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s
nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing
diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly
diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this
transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional
intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an
order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the
earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the
motive for our compassion.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx for the excellent reminder star. I really needed it. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
as shaylana will agree, clarity of intention...
and the ability to remain curteous are sometimes.. at odds with one another.. due to true intent! as well as at other times the failing of the mind!(although some would say intent becons the minds failing as that is the hearts purpose.. to destroy the mind, subject to heart virtue!)
Or we would... be in a "different dance" this night! :idea: :mrgreen:

You confuse me with someone who consented for you to speak for me with your assumptions. I did not and will not give you my consent. So cease this mindfcuk you are playing, its adolescent and boring and has little or none to do with the purpose of this forum in sincerely discussing the WM, Lyricus Event Temple, and HeartMath materials. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: THE SIX HEART VIRTUES
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
.....the QP IS THE BOMB! use it folks.....

Yes.....

.....da bomb.....and IT appeared in Belgium.....

.....via the 7th, 6th and 5th dimensions.....

.....sacré bleu.

:) :) :)