WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:23 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
I finally have a greater understanding of everything now!! :D :D

I had a huge wake up call recently this person opened my eyes and my heart and for the first time i think i finally know what love really feels like! :D

I mean i know people cared before but now i really feel it! ITs the most awesome feeling in the world! I messed up big time with a couple things and handled things wrong now i am finally understanding things alot more clearer too bad it was the risk of loosing a couple people but we will see how special they were real friends see thru everyone! One did and really broke down my walls i was impressed!! Think it gave us both a wake up call too!

For the 1st time i feel totally free and its the most wonderful feeling!! I know now what's it's like to feel from the heart as well! Shay, Star, 7:2:5, and Nathan etc if i am forgetting someone i do apologize you guys helped turned my life around Just wanted to say thank you!!

((hugs))

Comet


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well don't sell your SELF short comet... it could not have been done without Its involvement.


looking into the past only serves one purpose...and that is to reveal how far we have come and to help us recognize the pits we fell into so that we can avoid those in the future :D

enjoy NOW!

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:39 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Good on ya Comet! :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 pm
Posts: 292
Location: somewhere between pain and eternity!
HEY COMET!
i LIKE YOUR SITE.. ITS MASSIVE...
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH SOCIAL BRAIN TO TACKLE IT AS A GROUP!
BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO BROWSING THE YOUTUBE SECTION!

_________________
(((((.))) "mine is not to reason why, mine is but to do or die!"


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
starduster wrote:
well don't sell your SELF short comet... it could not have been done without Its involvement.


looking into the past only serves one purpose...and that is to reveal how far we have come and to help us recognize the pits we fell into so that we can avoid those in the future :D

enjoy NOW!


Thanks Star :D That is what i am working on right now trying to improve on things i will admit i am not the greatest at expressing myself from the heart never was! Now i just let my heart speak and everything is starting to fall into place!! Life is pretty sweet sometimes :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
wingreaper wrote:
HEY COMET!
i LIKE YOUR SITE.. ITS MASSIVE...
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH SOCIAL BRAIN TO TACKLE IT AS A GROUP!
BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO BROWSING THE YOUTUBE SECTION!


Hey wingreaper,


Thanks yeah i know its a huge site but we wanted to do something alittle different and have fun too! :P

Looking forward to having ya there :wink:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
Shayalana wrote:
Good on ya Comet! :D



It's been a tough year for me Shay but i made it thru :D

Thanks for beign there :wink:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:30 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm
Posts: 202
Comet - YOU BLOODY LEGEND

WE ARE

WE exist
As one unique flow of you

:mrgreen: :x :arrow:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

_________________
www.didgeridoobreath.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:32 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm
Posts: 202
THE BLUE WHALE ARE GETTING VERY ANGRY

http://www.youtube.com/absoniter#p/a/1/61hmkydTJTg

VERY ANGRY

my porridge is now officially BURNT

I will still eat it

Gogi, chamomile oat porridge Burnt

I LOVE you :mrgreen:

_________________
www.didgeridoobreath.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:59 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm
Posts: 202
Image

http://www.globalonenessproject.org/vid ... usandsuns#

Image

The breakfast was nice

Slightly caramel in nature

added Honey and Sesame seeds

YUM :mrgreen:

_________________
www.didgeridoobreath.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:06 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm
Posts: 202
Head ache

watching

CYA round People of planet Urantia/WORD

EARTH

ALL PLANETS

Samurai_II_Duel_at_Ichijoji_Temple_poster

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/cavingkangaroo/

Image

3 network is now 1

LEAVE IT ALONE

It belongs to planet URANTIA

FUNGIN LIVE IT

Command IT

:idea:

_________________
www.didgeridoobreath.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 pm
Posts: 202
It is NOW Yours

Cya round

:arrow:

:roll:

:mrgreen:

_________________
www.didgeridoobreath.com


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:50 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
oneness you're starting to spam again could you be so considerate not too? Or are you manic again?

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
I figured it was a form of Spam Shay i didn't understand a word they said!!! :lol:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
:wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:12 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
They didn't have to hijack my thread though :lol:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Comet wrote:
They didn't have to hijack my thread though :lol:


Ignore them they want your attention to feed off of.
But most of all Bless them, they really need that kind of sincere attention from the Heart. But don't entangle yourself with them with any other kind of attention, just do what you came here to do otherwise. :wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
How's it going Comet my friend? :wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
Shayalana wrote:
Comet wrote:
They didn't have to hijack my thread though :lol:


Ignore them they want your attention to feed off of.
But most of all Bless them, they really need that kind of sincere attention from the Heart. But don't entangle yourself with them with any other kind of attention, just do what you came here to do otherwise. :wink: :D



Hey Shay,

Trust me Shay i don't like any type of Drama and i stay clear away from people that create it!! Your right it is sad people need to do that for attention!! These days not to much bother me! I don't take alot of crap i am toughening things up alittle!! I will never get used again it feels great to be in control and even more awesome feeling the love of others!!

I am in a great place right now. Shay so to answer your question:: I am doing Awesome :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Comet wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Comet wrote:
They didn't have to hijack my thread though :lol:


Ignore them they want your attention to feed off of.
But most of all Bless them, they really need that kind of sincere attention from the Heart. But don't entangle yourself with them with any other kind of attention, just do what you came here to do otherwise. :wink: :D



Hey Shay,

Trust me Shay i don't like any type of Drama and i stay clear away from people that create it!! Your right it is sad people need to do that for attention!! These days not to much bother me! I don't take alot of crap i am toughening things up alittle!! I will never get used again it feels great to be in control and even more awesome feeling the love of others!!

I am in a great place right now. Shay so to answer your question:: I am doing Awesome :D


:wink: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:53 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
Thanks for caring Shay! :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18409
Location: QUANTUSUM
Comet wrote:
Thanks for caring Shay! :D


And THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEAUTY AND WONDERFUL SIMPLICITY OF YOU, you have no idea how much I appreciate that, it is so awesomely refreshing and inspires me. Thank you sweet sweet person that you are. :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
Shayalana wrote:
Comet wrote:
Thanks for caring Shay! :D


And THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEAUTY AND WONDERFUL SIMPLICITY OF YOU, you have no idea how much I appreciate that, it is so awesomely refreshing and inspires me. Thank you sweet sweet person that you are. :D



Awe thanks Shay that means alot coming from you!! :D

I'm in an awesome place these days Shay! The year ended on a positive high i never want to go down that road again!

Looking at life with a new attitude!! :mrgreen:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Am feeling very grounded by this request and I think its message has the effect of entraining all who let it....thanks for the reminder Comet...I appreciate it.
MDT


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Understanding!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 am
Posts: 210
Location: USA
markzorb wrote:
Am feeling very grounded by this request and I think its message has the effect of entraining all who let it....thanks for the reminder Comet...I appreciate it.
MDT



Your welcome markzorb!!!


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk