WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NAMES OR AVATARS FOR COMPUTER CHATROOMS! THAT ARE ACTIVE!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 pm 

JAGUAR-PRIEST

tHE TRICK WITH MAKING MAGICAL CHATROOM NAMES .. IS VERY SIMPLE!

AS WE ARE ALL HEALING PEOPLE, IN ORDER TO HEAL OUR FRIENDS AND PEOPLE ACCROSS THE SAME SPACE WE NEED TO DO A VERY SIMPLE THING! TO MAKE IT ACTIVATE THE GREAT SHIFT!

INREAL LIFE WE HAVE A SENSE OF SELF AND A SOCIAL CHARACTER.. WHICH WE PORTRAY IN OUR DAILY LIVES! THIS IS GOOD, AND WE ARE ALL AWARE AND OUR ENTIRE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT ON SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IS DEPENDANT ON JUDGEMENTS ON HOW WELL A PERSON EXPRESSES HARMONY WITH OTHERS BASED UPON INTELLIGENT CO-OPERATION BETWEEN THE TWO-SELVES!
bUT IN THE MERRY WORLD OF THE NAGALS RING! (WHICH IS THIS(shows)and in that ring the merry ring of the planet! there is a medium called the web, the world wide web..www.the INTERNET!
now as we each have twin-selves to adjust in our social world..
when we get to the INTERNET, we have to take certain things into account! there is a THIRD ELEMENT between us... That of REMOTE INTERFACE
this means we need to have an intelligent way to acertain truth and "SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE" over a complerteley different "ARENA" (weird),.. so this new interface... how does it work! well to make an extremeley simple truth, a bit more complicated im going to TELL you!

TO AVOID HURTING PEOPLE BY ACCIDENT IN HEALING FORUMS!..

MAKE YOU AVATAR PICTURE AND USERNAME THE SAME AS YOUR SOCIAL SELFS CHARACTER YOU "wish" TO CONVEY.. ONOMATAPEIC OR REPRESENTATIVE OF the "character you WISH to convey!

and make your PASSWORD representative of your INNERSELF.... this will keep bother transmission forms, local and intergalactic in line with each other!

so the name at the top for instance is
username JAGUAR
PASSWORD priest

meaning looks like a predator but is actually sacred!

my username on this site is
username WINGREAPER
PASSWORD wingtantra

because i sound ridiculously up my own ass,
but really im trying to teach you about the universal tantric gates!

The real self is the password...
the intelligence you wish to communicate with is the avatar!

hence we will not PHREAK EACH OTHER OUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!
---------------------------------------------------

i do not want this to become a thread, but if anyone agrees can they post, so i know we are all being honest with each other! I mean imagine if i had it the other way round! hmmmmmm
"if love is the law why will"

Post subject: Re: NAMES OR AVATARS FOR COMPUTER CHATROOMS! THAT ARE ACTIVE!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
so why don't you stick with one of those other chat rooms where you can play your mind games, and go to the astral worlds and fight invisible foes and jump around in time and be a hero in your own mind

I guess when you are so stuck and bored of the Savior-ship model of existence that is where you go...but the fact is the only place you are going is deeper into your MIND... I am not living in that existence, nor are most of the people who come here to discuss the WMMs... they are living in the NOW, trying to Master the kind of emotional rolley coaster you guys seem to enjoy/encourage/promote... playing HERO

while you spend all your time mentally master baiting, the real world is going on, with zero compassion from you... because you are completely distracted by juvenile mind games... which offer no assistance to the species... contributes nothing to the WMF and is ... and has nothing to do with the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

this is not a cyber board game...there is nothing to win, no enemies or opponents and no points being gained... no vampires...no cyborgs, no mutants, no nagals ... you haven't left the prison, there is no angels or deamons...

It is little wonder the Galactic community wants nothing to do with Humans...most of them can't discern real from make-believe. (by design) ... even when they are creating it, they don't recognize it. What drives you to to make war with your SELF?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 am 

STARDUSTER- its pretty clear you didnt understand the post!In fact its pretty clear that the reason you only quote all the time and say the same thing all the time, is because you dont understand anything!
i dont know what sort of IQ you have but im getting suspiscious its 83 or something!
im not even certain why anyone would want to spend so much time on the computer "communicating" someone elses philosophies, that they obviously dont understand, but can quote like constipation! you must just be being paid to be this dull!
NO-one would act like you unless A) they were being paid to put everyone else off by being boring B) they were mentally subnormal and couldnt!
these chatrooms have not many members now! there could have been thousands... and youve been here the entire time.. saying the same thing, every blinking day...your so determined its incredible!
so which is , are you just messing with us?... or can you not help it?
in fact i want to accuse you of only being here to ruin its enjoyability or real investigation, your not honest you cant be!

please delete your previous post! its not part of the THREAD! i said respond if you undertsant i want to see whos honest, and you either dont understand what i said or your just taking the Ps !.

the indo-chinese chatrooms are lightyears ahead,, because they havent got one of you sabotaging investigative process!
Whats your password??????????????( chamber eighteen) :cry:
please be honest!

because you dont know how the otz-chim works..
your ungrounded in the extreme..
you need to ground in your own body! not just float in higher minds all the time!

the ten dimensions are one world...

even if you manage to combine all the ten worlds of the otz-chim...
it only takes you to yesod...(which is barred from tiparet!
and the previous ten worlds become the malkuth..

meaning in yesod..
MEST becomes fluid!(which is insanity itself as malkut becomes totallity present)
you cant even reach tiparet.. without screaming your undying soul. and dedicating both aspects joy and pain to the destiny path! so that your death mask, cuts a way out of yesod into the path to tiparet to escape the madness!

the tree of life is sacred to holy warriors...

you cannot claim dominion of it! you cannot claim dominion of any of it, unless you know what im saying , which you blatantly dont!

to talk about kether at your stage in development is ludicrous! your part of a new age fad, that says the otz chim is representative but has no idea...

spiritual warriors die on the path to tiparet!
people go insane in yesod!
in fact people go insane in netzach(c11) as well becuase of fear of divine beauty as malkut becomes automated (c11)as we reach syncretis!. but at least it gives the opportunity to get to tiparet through an indirect route.. without becoming hopelessly lost or desperate for escape! chamber eighteen! :cry:

(c11 path from malkut/netzach..

"if the law is love why will?"(ch 24.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 am 
Posting Freak

In the first place, this is just another example of finding your own faults in other (mirrors) because
this is not, never has been and never will be a "chat room" as any "intelligent" person may discern
as for my IQ, it really isn't relevent ... because IQ is a measurement of the MIND and the WMMs were not meant to be a mental exercise

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise.

I quote the materials to make it clear, that I am not promoting my own personal BS ... and to focus the discussion on the WMMs... as is the stated intention of the forum. If you do not agree with my perception of how they relate to the discussion, please feel free, to offer your perspective...your adversion to them reminds me of how vampires react to crosses :lol:

as far as removing my post goes... does it really matter, this is probably your tenth topic that has no topic and which serves no purpose other than to bash at the things the members respect.

and as far as judgments go... yes they are the lynch pin upon which the entire HMS revolves... the illusion's foundation is based upon one's BELIEF in duality...and demands judgments... but as the WMMs reveal there is no dualities that are REAL ...When a person makes a judgment, it simply reveals what model of existence they live in... the transformed individual who has gained a wholeness perspective, expresses themself without judgments.

If anyone is being less than genuine here, it is you, because if, in fact, you were ever a member previously, you should be using your original "handle" ... what are you hiding? I suspect that you have been run out of many forum and chat rooms...and are only here now, to spew your venom because there is no moderator.

It has been my experience that individuals who ARE self confident don't need to tell others how "powerful" (or smart) they are... as the old cliche' goes, "barking dogs don't bite" as we know, from experience, they bark because they are terrified of the unknown

PS...I ditched Kabbalah for the WMMs - because I found after experiencing both, the WMMs was a higher far more sensible truth :wink:
........................ Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:15 am 

all i asked you to do was make your pass word representative of your true self!
and your user name representatve of the debating nature you wish to express..
so that the form has a clearer protection of peoples sovereign
whilst still facillitating modern cultural debate!
malfunction.... numbnuts!

just because its a simple method for people not only to be genuine in themselves but also to use the interface in a way which protects that inalienable right to have their home linked directly to the integral and hence "connected" through the centre..
while the debating process "grinds" the human aspect of our common form of expression, in order to be of benefit to the "stabilisation of cyberspace", and facillitate evolution of accurate expression over vast distances... "electronicly"(externally, becasue we need to use language to), as well as on another wavelength interdimensionally(within) with clarity as to which each one is! for all of us at THIS MOMENT!

I dont see why this gets your goat horny?

i EGT THE FEELING THAT YOU DITCHED KABBALA FOR WINGMAKERS.. BECAUSE THE KABBALLA HAS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS.. LOTS OF WHOM ARE NOT SPIRITUALLY GIFTED OR MENTALLY THAT ABLE TO COMPLETE THE CHALLENGES.. SUBSEQUENTLY THE KABBALLAH WE HAVE ACCESS TO IS SATURATED WITH AN OTZ-CHIM LOGO AND A LOT OF HERESAY..
AT LEAST WHEN THE WINGMAKERS ARRIVED IT WAS UNTAINTED AND AS SUCH CLEAN TO STUDY AS IT HAD NOT BEEN ABUSED BY SUPERFICIAL SEEKERS OF KNOWLEDGE!
BUT OVER THE YEARS IT HAS MOVED .. AND NOW IS THE TIME TO BEGIN THE CLEAN UP PROCESS, AND FIND OUT WHAT EVERYONE HAS LEARNED OVER THE TIME.. WE CANT BE HIERARCHIAL,, BUT WE MUST ADMIT WE EACH HAVE A DIFFERENT SET OF TALENTS AND MENTAL TRAITS THAT NEED TO BE EVALUATED!.. (wwwwmmahdc),

"It has been my experience that individuals who ARE self confident don't need to tell others how "powerful" (or smart) they are... as the old cliche' goes, "barking dogs don't bite" as we know, from experience, they bark because they are terrified of the unknown"
i mean thats clever that is... so why hide it amongst all the rest of the easy to scan over bulk wmm dogma? its you whos a vampire! is this what you do, bore people half to death then mess them up! ooohh.. for shame!!!!!
THE TRUTH IS THE UNKNOWN IS NOT FROM YOU TO ME, iT IS BETWEEN ME AND GOD! yOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY THE ABOVE IS PRETTY MUCH HUBRIs! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH!

although to be fair once i was energeticly assaulted by a toltec apprentice who thought that the force i had created was the unknown as opposed to someone elses known! which is why we invented the concept of the UNKNOWABLE to act as a skeild or skin between different toltecs knowns to prevent confusion tbecause of relative disparity of individual wedgeing into quasi-dimensional voidapocalypse!
knowing that enegetic attatchement in the unknowable is impossible hence reflection, and that within the unknown it is passive attack through actual dis-harmonics, and within the known it is negative attack through will!
now i AM scared of other peoples known hence the unknowable is between us AS GOD! but within the unknown that exists liminally between us.. is the force of love over intent.. directly opposing will!
hence.. love is the law(tiparet-malkut.
dowhat thou wilt (IS PASSIVE TO THE SACRED TRINE!0- CHAMBER EIGHTEEN IS on three paths and three worldS(ON LOWER RIGHT HAND OF OTZ-CHIM) simoultaneously.(BELOE TIPARETS UPPERMOST BRINK!. but only accessed by a rythm based on the remaining challenges left over within the individuals known after the "tiparet vampire" has finished feeding...
hence the negative attributes of the path from netzach to malkut become enforced movement.. as malkut is led by chamber 24, in the absence of will(C18).. as netzach IS moved by tiparet.. according to the DOWNWARD STRIKE of CHOKMA!
YESOD ITSELF IS NOW BECOMING GLOBALLY ACTIVE.. as is the age of reason it is set to convey!
as it is pierced downward from tiparet to malkut by the sound of netzach under the impact of chokma!(allowing the flow from netzach to malkut!
"do i MAke myself clear" horrible giiberish i know , but its as close as i can get to explaining what actually is coming into FORCE! :!: :idea: :?:

Last edited by wingreaper on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:33 am, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:36 am 

USERNAME:VAMPIRE
password: LUST

OK FINE , NOW IM PLAYING THE VAMPIRE OF TIPARET.

THE VAMPIRE OF TIBET CONSUMES ALL AN INDIVIDUALS ENERGY NOT DIRECTLY MOVING IN LINE WITH THE FORCES OF GLOBAL DESTINY!
THE AMOUNT CONSUMED IS "QUASI-DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL" TO THE CHALLENGES "LEFT WITHIN" THE NEWLY SIRED "WINGMAKERS"!
Energy habits within the individual are assessed and proper force applied! ending in clarity or death1 which is a global truth anyway! im just asking it to happen succinctly!
hence it as not so much a vampire more the opposite!

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OURSOULS

Attachments:
ANALVAMPIRE1.jpg
ANALVAMPIRE1.jpg [ 36.95 KiB | Viewed 4156 times ]
THEVAMPIREOFTIPARET!!!.jpg
THEVAMPIREOFTIPARET!!!.jpg [ 33.88 KiB | Viewed 4157 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:45 am 
Posting Freak

Wingreaper is being messed with and needs help as he has an out of the physical body attachment that has taken control to a large extent his mind....said entity feeds off of others energy and one should be very careful in talking to the Reaper because if you can not give him anything but unconditional emotions it the entity trying to take him over will only grow stronger.....it basically wants to annoy and piss others off...so that it can feed.......the unconditional emotions are like poison to such psychic Vampires....and with their ingestion....is like a burst of Sunlight to them.......they WINGMAKERWILL burn up...from the inside out......and then Wingreaper will be free to be here now and actually contribute....once he goes through the excruciating pain of withdrawal from this vampire that he thinks is his friend that is.....and every day he puts it off the harder it shall be on him....am sending him lots of unconditional love and acceptance as We as A TEAM WINGMAKERWILL be that much stronger once he is able to free himself and takes control of HIS not the vampire's physical vehicle.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:52 pm 

Thats totally true MARK!.. the wrong sort of power vampiric entity doeas have a remarkable psychotic effect on the one who has "false sobriety"
the thing is.. there is a LIE in this world that disguises peoples true motive and intention, otherwise we would always know who to trust!
besides , he said,, There is one from within wingmakers establishment,
who has since the early days recieved constant energy from fans, and troubled people! people keen to throw their power away as they sought help to understand the WMM!
It was these early attachments that fed his spirit psychosis... and it is these old energy attachments that he still refuses to give up!
over the years thousands of people have sent , clueless, wannabe, new age groupie energy to the one they thought had power in his command!

he saw me in the caverns.. and chose to use their belief.. as a tool to not only feed himself from their energy, but also to continually draw from mine!....
trying his hardest to BECOME THE WINGMAKER!

But i tricked him!
over the past TWO YEARS i sent him fifty or more letters.. with truths in everyone! as he continued to feed his fat hobbitses face! (sneedle knows)
then.. once he has made a connection to me through the microchip!
rather than the freedom of the caverns...
I quite simply.. 00101111111000110010! switch the connection off! (click)
this ruins him completeley... as the switch is connected to every sacred thought i have typed,... and so.. he is now impaled on my CYBER_SWORD as it were!.. The byproduct of this, is i can NOW(switch) everyone who was stolen from by this energy thief.. back into control of their forms..
(chamber one).....(phewwwww!)

The man who was the vampire.. will now be put in the MIND STORM..
which will pressure him until he steps into his proper place!

Im sorry im actually the leader of the wingmakers this lifetime!
ive passed my intent exam with the DRAGON-WOLF..
it is the man who has weakened in the shadows and stolen from us all who has just lost everything! Do i need to say his name????after today will anyone ever want to say his name again! (weve won!)

I dont think its james.. Im fairly certain he died a significant period ago!
which is why they use the synthesizer for some pastiche of his works!
NO it seems like its MARK HEMPEL (eyebrows man) although he may not be awre of it , just as you implied about me! should he wish to find peace once the mindstorm has commenced, he need only admit, that the challenge of the mind is to great for him to claim HIERARCHY over me! who wishes to guide!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

yes Markzorb, in this Age of Transparency it is very easy to discern, by their expressions, who or what is in control ... His barking and lunging on his self imposed chain at the face in the mirror is a sad sight to see, but it does serve to bring out the compassion in others

There are no mistakes ... everything serves a purpose... even darkness, and the barking dogs. :wink:

as Mother Nature arouses herself, more and more of these game players, will have their routines disrupted. If they are not prepared for the chaos that ushers in change, for the darkness and bitter cold before the dawn, they will find themselves very uncomfortable, and and left in the dark to judge their selves for procrastinating and ignoring the signs of the times.

the way is well lit... but if some choose to remain in the dark, to be picked off one by one by the creatures of the night ... there is nothing we can do beyond leaving the door open. Free will can not be compromised, there is nothing we can do FOR them if they resist or ignore the Unification Forces' Plan that burns brightly as we collectively contribute to its existence and create a world of light and harmony.

(Survival is highly over rated... especially when you are alone in the dark... even the Alpha dog needs a pack to survive... and that is why wingreaper is here now, looking for game players, so he can continue to ignore the the Ice Age that evolution is using to bring us together to create a new model of existence where we share our energy for the greater good of all mankind. The ultimate choice is adapt or die)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

wingreaper... when you can't trust your SELF, it is obvious why you can't trust others. Looking outside yourself for answers and solutions will never bring you satisfaction. Kabbalah, and all these esoteric techniques and teaching were ultimately created to help you understand you OWN abilities, and lead one to appreciate who they ARE and that how, by being YOU, contributes to Wholeness.

Certainly anyone can understand that the SELF has its own best interests "in mind" and that by listening to our SELF (who led you here), each may appreciate what the other contributes to Oneness by BEing what we hope to see in others because we are all fragments of the same One source - we all have the same dream/goal ... this opportunity is offered to us all equally...BE YOU and leave your mask at the door... it only delays the recognition of your SELF.

the lizard who is separated from its tail, can collectively re-create another, but the tail that is separated from the lizard, withers and dies without fulfilling its destiny as a Sovereign Integral.

Post subject: The "will" paradox
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

wingreaper wrote:
.....i do not want this to become a thread, but if anyone agrees can they post, so i know we are all being honest with each other! I mean imagine if i had it the other way round! hmmmmmm
"if love is the law why will"

Quite.

Quote:
It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity.

Quote:
Tell me the truth now.

Quote:
Never will.....never will.

So there you have IT.

Love is a "law".

Willing is another.

A paradox that can only be resolved with the One Heart.

In the spirit of the title of this thread, you mention AVATARS.

How about the avatar of synthesis.
:wink:

................................Image

It's good to talk :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94nDCm4NqIA

Keep your motor runnin' young man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywr76AGx6xI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm 

Im very pleased starduster is showing free and independant ideology again,, even if it is mainly disparaging against myself!

"but if some choose to remain in the dark, to be picked off one by one by the creatures of the night ... there is nothing we can do beyond leaving the door open."
-I actually stayed outside, to learn the strength needed to come inside and learn.. who the weakest master is... the one who has hidden in the beds, the succubus.. so i could tear his sheets with my teeth! and wrap him spiral bound to the sound unwound and send him back again! the needle exposed and the damage done, i will rid him NOW! for everyone! a stitch i time saves nine.. they said!they couldnt believe people were prepared to wait!(clubblewumpets)

(Survival is highly over rated... especially when you are alone in the dark... even the Alpha dog needs a pack to survive... and that is why wingreaper is here now, looking for game players, so he can continue to ignore the the Ice Age that evolution is using to bring us together to create a new model of existence where we share our energy for the greater good of all mankind. The ultimate choice is adapt or die)
This boat is going to be ridiculous! im a wingmaker general you see and although we have a sovereign right to equality, im not sure we should refuse to share ideas on the grounds of our equality! And having my suede gauntlets yanked off the periscope in the name of the starduster fake-believe.. is not only tiresome.. it is MUTINY, a searing flash nay even a glint in his eye, as the seagull POOPED mercilessly in the scorching heat! :cry: now ROW! [i]As the crew sat around looking puzzled as it was a sail boat on which they were travelling! a gust of wind beckoned him to fart aginst its fury! and an aquatic mammal of unreliable purpose,, became recognised as a lump of cheese! "WHO" demanded the general "WHO has been pissing in the water again!" that used to be.. a turtle of the sea.... and now it is a gherkin!"
by this time none of the crew was certain wether it was wise to stop rowing, but they felt the time had come to close the passage![/i]
BETWEEN CHAMBERS 23 A>N>D> 24.. and see just whos peg leg was stuck! "sometimes it just STIX he murmered!"......

BEING A ZEN MASTER< I CAN BE PUNCHED FULL IN THE FACE WITHOUT A BREAK IN MY MEDITATION< IN FACT MY AWARENESS OF TIME SLOWS TO A WEEK< IN ORDER TO EVALUATE CONCEPTS SUCH AS KAMIC REFLECTION< NAY EVEN PRESENCE OF REFLECTION WHEN ONE IN THE AFRAY IS VIOLENT AND the other NOT! perhaps i seek such moments so i can understand, but is it fair to make another participate?, such a manipulative tactic of deciet! THE NOSE HAS HEALED, it only bled, But the man is now my slave-hence the chains!!
I Would like to be murdered and see if that works in the same vein!!
CHAMBER 7. close!!!!!!!!!!!crunk..;;;daath kat O 9 snail CREAK,, yuo should tread carefully.. WE only have ONE shell, being equal ONE AND ALL! word up! ,, whats the word?
murder it seems is not a deepest desire, but an affectation of altitude!
should i break my own shell to escape this hell, and seek a BIRD to intern its beak! And if so, is that considered RUDE?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

• There is no being more spiritual than another
• There is no thing more divine than another

snipped from the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral...

there are no "generals" ... what is it about the word EQUAL you don't understand,
perhaps that is what we need to discuss.

the person that doesn't react to being punched in the face is dead.
all you have revealed is your ability to IGNORE what IS... which is the definition of IGNORANCE.

you demanded all this attention, now you are complaining about the focus on you :lol:

as a rule,
man's a fool
when it's hot
he wants it cool
when it's cool
he wants it hot
NEVER WANTS WHAT HE'S GOT :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:52 pm 

YOUR RIGHT STARDUSTER THERE IS NO BEING MORE SPIRITUAL THAN ANOTHER, AS WE ARE ALL EQUAL, OUR GOD FRAGMENT IS THE SAME IN EACH OF US!

THERE IS HOWEVER BEING CLEVERER THAN OTHER PEOPLE!
AND THERE IS BEING NICER THAN OTHER PEOPLE TO OTHER PEOPLE!

THERE IS SUCH A THING AS SKILL!
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CAN DRIVE AND PEOPLE WHO CANT!

I CAN IMAGINE BEING IN A CAR JOURNEY WITH YOU! AND YOU REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY OWN CAR KEYS (WHICH I HAD LEFT IN THE DRIVERS DOOR)... ON THE BASIS THAT WE ARE ALL EQUAL, EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!(RIPPING OUT OWN HAIR TIME!)

THE ARGUMENT HAS GONE ON FOR YEARS.... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN, THAT YOU DEMANDING NO-ONE TEACH YOU ON THE BASIS WE ARE ALL EQUAL IS NOT ONLY A WASTE OF YOUR TIME IT IS A WASTE OF HIS!...

AND AS FOR BEING ABLE TO STOP TIME DURING A VIOLENT INTERLUDE, AS A MEANS TO USE ENERGY IN A NON-VIOLENT BUT ESOTERIC WAY, BEING A SIGNIFICATOR THAT PART OF ME IS DEAD!
WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION,part of me has been dead since six hours after i was born a bloke in the next ward popped his cloggs and i felt a soul vehicle expire and a god fragment cease to have corporeal form! we are all gradually becoming more and more dead all the time! its incremental (hey wait i have an eternal theory about this which could spark eternal life! naaah nevermind) i SUPPOSE THE VIOLENT PERSON IS ALIVE???.(even though violence causes death!) hmmm. YOUR WEIRD.. AND WRONG ALL AT THE SAME TIME, ITS INCREDIBLE!

I BET YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE, JUST TO PROVE HOW MUCH MORE ALIVE YOU ARE, AND HOW SPIRITUALLY EQUAL WE ARE!(violence causes death,im allowed to zen meditate on its purpose, without being contradicted bya halfwit!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT, IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP! WHY DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE TEACHING,, AND THEN WHEN YOU WANT A "LIFT FROM THE DEAD GUY",, JUST KNOCK AND I WILL LEVER DOWN THE WINDOW WITH MY DEAD ARMS AND GIVE YOU A KISS WITH MY DEAD FACE! BEFORE STARTING MY CAR WITH MY EMBRIONIC SPACE DISCHARGE! YOU CAN KEEP THE KEY AND THE LOCK! THEIR BOTH YOU! AND THEY ARE BOTH connected, connected to the car you cannot drive because your so afraid of being overtaken on "the great freeway of life" you wont admit anyone can drive or the concept actually exists! huuuuuuuuhhhhhhh,(because were all equal!!!!aaaarrggghhh)

"IM,THE NEXT BEST THING TO JESUS" SAID THE DEVIL! :lol: :D :(
"WE ARE ALL EQUAL SAID STARDUSTER"
AT WHICH POINT JESUS AND THE DEVIL SAID "WHY DONT YOU JUST AIN SOPH AND COME BACK WHEN YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING because your equality routine is not only an act! its not the way WE WORK! :?: DID THE FORTY DAY AND FORTY NIGHTS START AT MIDNIGHT OR MIDDAY.?.AND WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:...
TRY TO UNDERSTAND.. THAT JAMES MAY SAY JESUS WAS AN ORDINARY MAN! BUT WHO DOES HE SAY THE DEVIL IS? AND WHAT ABOUT THE FALLEN ANGEL LUCIFER(whom i embody in the warriors path! for a purpose you dont understand!) and come to think of it.. can james do a passable angel immpression.?or even a passable warrior impression?? hmmm!. afterall we only live ONCE! no matter how many lives we REPEAT!.." oooh its like having your liver pecked out on a daily basis this health club!"(said with a lancashire accent)Do you think that james and his flunkies understand what eternal torment and hubris relate to,in the evolving universe!hmmmmm!OR BETTER STILL DO YOU THINK THEY know HOW I feel,, BECAUSE I do! BECAUSE THATS THE PART OF "WE ARE ALL EQUAL I chose TO RESEARCH,IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NO ONE IS MORE SPIRITUAL THAN ANOTHER HENCE!WHAT IS THE SPIRIT OF AGONY AND SUFFERING AROUND WHICH THIS UNIVERSE DOES ACTUALLY (R)EVOLVE.. GET MY DRIFT!it certainly doesnt evolve through supercillious cunts mocking the spirituality of the people! we are all equal illuminate'webmaster,lyricus,steve!!...www.com.www.co.www.com.www.com.www.com.www.com.www.com.www.com.www.com.www.mollus etern
DO YOU KNOW WHY THE DIVINE ROBOT HAS RED EYES? QUESTION!

Last edited by wingreaper on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 pm 

SHAME I CANT WRITE IT IN BRIANARRY... BUT THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION AS TO WHY THE DIVINE ROBOT HAS RED EYES.. IS!!! AB AB BA.. "BECAUSE i LOVE!" CLEAR?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 pm 
Posting Freak

we are going backwards instead of forward with this discussion wingreaper... the devil OMG...grow up ... I guess the devil makes you act like you do eh :lol:

when are you going to quit projecting your thoughts at me? I am not YOU, I don't think like you nor would I want to...obtw, I have been driving my own car for decades (probably longer than you have been alive) and don't need you to tell me how to drive... you can drive your own car off a cliff for all I care... I don't owe you anything, I don't need anything from you... not even your approval... you have zero influence upon my life - in this life... You came in here with a chip on your shoulder looking for a fight, and have done everything you can to provoke others... which has been a complete failure IMO... Sovereigns don't need to defend or protect themselves ... they have all things in common

I almost enjoy watching you throttle yourself yanking on your self imposed, very short chain... quite amusing... guess we'll just have to wait and see who gets bored with this NONsense first :lol: Your karate lesson reminds me of a power tripping acquaintance I once had, who teased dogs in cars by tapping on the glass til their noses bleed...thinking this was teaching them something.

in the mean time the only thing you have to offer is what is in your diaper... come back after you change (transform), you are stinking up the whole forum with the waste of semi-digested corpses you have eaten after digging up these ancient failed guru's rotten remains.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 am 

im sorry ! james is the one who speaks of deaD messiahs.. i speak of the one future... your too thick to undertsand what i mean!
Go and BOIL YOUR HEAD! :wink:
LET THE REAL LAW BE UNBROKEN..
AND BALANCE BE RESTORED!
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPEAKING IN HILARITY..
AND HAVING NO WIT!
YOU MY DEAR DOORKNOB ARE NOTHING BUT A TWIT!
INFACT WTF PKLANET ARE YOU ON!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 am 
Posting Freak

She Ma Ra IS EL the energy feeding on "Wingreaper" away and free him to be the good man he already is in Korbola he WINGMAKERWILL find the peace he so desperately seeks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 am 

oh dont be so bloody ridiculous!
i can at least make ideas of my own! I can at least bring some "originality" to the forum!
and to put it bluntly.. I can read posts made by people!
quotes are very well, but seriously folks... How are you gonna make it out of this game plugging a character who is fictional.. I am real and i am here! in fact if you got an xRAY machine or atomic co-ordinator "underneath the chamber walls.. you will find they say.. "HARLEY WOZ HERE!OK "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

yeah, but guess what Harley, this forum isn't about YOU... :lol:

it isn't about James either :shock:

Unless you are telling us how you used the WMMs to transform, and are expressing those experiences, you are "outta line" ... What those, who sincerely desire to BE the change, are doing is trying to get aligned with the frequencies of a "higher intelligence" ... we practice our skill here... by trying to express - without being misunderstood, what THE MATERIALs contribute to our lives... since we are unique individuals, of course, we all express ourselves with a unique tone.. but if you can not appreciate the focus then maybe you don't belong here ... we are not interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons... and so far, what you have contributed, has NOTHING to do with the transformation or becoming a Sovereign Integral... it amounts to you proselytizing the Holy Harley Church, in the Music of the Sphere's class, we are not looking for a new tune, we are trying to get into harmony by singing from the same page of music written in Eternity... and your hip hop rap krap is disruptive to say the least. It is not that we do not appreciate your voice in the collective - we welcome it, as long as you understand we are only focused on this ONE melody and our ability to harmonize with it... solos are not part of this program.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:45 pm 

STARDUSTER; MEST isnt what you think it is!
Im not trying to put anything anywhere, im just trying to get the grandportal to start on time, which as it happens is as soon as possible.. not any later!
to put it off any later than today is a foolish thing to do!
the problem is I know your going to say the same old same old in response...
but I KNOW what the grand portal is!
It is the grounding of a common perception of the matter aspect of MEST as the energy aspect alignes with the l;ife paradox, termed the evolution of awareness.. as we hit the third stage of mind, or the second innocence!...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:05 pm 
Posting Freak

mumbo jumbo... the Grand Portal is plainly and simply soul consciousness experienced by the entire species.

you can not facilitate that ! no ONE person can, they can only recognize their own Individualted Soul's consciousness, once they have transformed from a fragmented state, limited to the ego mind's IQ. Once the transformation begins they can access the higher mind, that is filtered by the Heart's intuitive/innate intelligence cleared of emotional history, and express a synchronized/activated Entiy's consciousness of FSI as it flows through them. The Sovereign Integral's state of consciousness is still Individuated ... it is not automatically received by the entire species as the Grand Portal will be. And even after the GP event, not everyone will immediately accept this "irrefutable scientific proof" but will have a choice as free will dictates...but it will be a great deal easier because it will alter the Genetic Mind of the MEST.

Most of Humanity is not ready or prepared for this experience now, but they will be in another sixty years or so. But nothing prevents YOU from having it now - once you are whole and able to comprehend and appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:32 pm 

"the Grand Portal is plainly and simply soul consciousness experienced by the entire species."

er yeah thats what i said! but i can explain it in terms of MEST like a grown-up as well!

and as for that higher mind you speak of! its not the higher mind, you are VERY VERY VERY niaive! to think that that yellow head light stuff, is the higher mind!
im sorry.. but wake-up! your not real!.. unless you know about the dimensions.. they will only be words..
unless you battle MEST they will only be letters that represent words..

and yes
"the Grand Portal is plainly and simply soul consciousness experienced by the entire species."
but when this happens the M matter aspect will be the same for every living being on earth!
because our earth bodies will all be grounding the same energy!

which is why the people who work with syncronisation of the M MATTER aspect are vital.. because A) it sends a signal to first source that we are aware of matter in an MEST environment
B) It acts as a reciever for the new codes... which are transmitted through movement of MATTER in the M aspects of those people termed WPRIESTS of CHAOS or whatever.. on this earth.. to begin the ROTATION of the human SEVEN GENOME.. in order to get the GRAND PORTAL started..

this is not some spiritual hierarchy thing where your better than everyone because they have to wait 60 years.. we can all awaken within a 6 month period if intelligent co-operation is upheld!..
which means consiously saying in the M aspect of MEST.. and not wasting everyone elses energy by driving your imaginary crown chakra all over the wingmaker chambers.. CAPIXE!

the fact that you dont GET that buying into yourself being ONE OF THE FIRST while evryone else has to wait 60years, as being of hierarchy.. is one of the most blindly arrogant things you can ever achieve.. but well done!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:11 pm 
Posting Freak

I make my post short and to the point wingreaper... apparently you have trouble comprehending what was said, or you don't read them... but my last sentence said ....NOthing prevents you from doing it NOW...

which is to say you are preparing yourself for the shift...when all the Source Codes are Fully activated ... but I can almost guarantee you that if you are still fragmented and living in a fear based reality, you are not prepared for supernatural abilities and it will knock you off balance, big time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm 

something is stopping it from happening starduster.. You are!..
You and your.. Im one of the first.. the rest have to wait!
you and your.. Raping people is part of the experience that brings totality..
you and your.. Higher mind.. which has no grounding in MEST immpeccabl;e

First.. you have to appreciate its a global event we are looking at! itis also a time event.. could you possibly see, that the people trying to be in your situation "early" are actually hierarchial! hmmm

secondly.. could you actually see, that the NEW SOUL INSTRUMENT does not need the experience of raping someone to make it feel whole!

thirdly! do you think you could have enough immpecability to join the club!
Now this is a gypsy trick! but please dont spread it around..

PUT THE M on the bottom of the playing card club! and E on the top bobble..
S on the left hand bobble and T on the right hand bobble..

then contemplate.. why all GOOD people ONLY PUT THE M ON THE BOTTOM OF THE "STALK"

visualise MEST like this for a week, and it will ground your roots to something a little more carnival and and a bit less whacked out dementia!
keep visualising this.. and you WILL get your M aspect OF MEST IN LINE..

diamonds are sharp.. and only pull out of your body.. like knives falling out only red because they do it creativly etc.. etc..

hearts are obviously love..p[articularly the two of hearts or three of hearts
spades are for a change in the direction in your life... as they are M& E connected without a rudder!
but please start getting your MATTER STREAM IN LINE.. or you wont ground the soul..

instead you will be like the starlight we get, that comes from a million light years away...
we see it , but the star is already gone!
your so-ungrounded your energy body probably is at the sovereign integral..
but your matter aspect isnt grounding it!
please see this as a purpose!!!!
if the entire sovereign integral is to arrive, averyone must be rBANG ON with the matter aspect of MEST
you being here and "whacking" people out with your spirit that isnt grounded is a problem .. and not something to be proud of! :?: