WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: from my heart to yours
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Kimberlee wrote:
starduster wrote:
bottom line Kimberlee, is we are here to discuss the WMMS and redefine our HMS programed BS, and to bring it into alignment with the them - ... plain and simple

As I noted above, I have begun to read some of the philo information on belief systems due to the prompting around my interest in dreams lately. The mention of moving from a survival based energy system to an exploratory energy system resonated with me.

starduster wrote:
You deny that you have created your own BS, even though you have created topics for years now about all sorts of teaching you incorporated into your BS ... while you accuse me of promoting my own BS, you fail to recognize yourself in the mirror... nor do you recognize genuine compassion in its authentic expression

I should have made it clearer that my recent understanding of how any belief defines/limits us was something new (March 2010).

I recongnize compassion by feeling it, not with words, but resonance, the intention/energy behind the words.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

well as they say "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" ... it may be true, that understanding is in the consciousness of the experience ... and from my own experience, I find that "feeling" of unity comes with mutual understanding ... when both people are reaching out the connection is made

I don't find the "new intelligence" embedded in the "words" that define the HVs, as limiting ... but my understanding based on what was taught to me, is what limited my ability to recognize what true compassion (etc) is ... as long as I believed that expressing compassion was giving a hungry man a fish ... it never seemed to be satisfying for either participant in this exchange of energy ... but when I realized, by reading what the WMMs had to say about compassion, that it was - teaching the hungry man how to fish, so that he wouldn't be dependent upon me ... that I understood what genuine and authentic compassion was ... and recognized it from that point on.

We are limited not only by our heavily influenced "language" but also the "word association" process of the person we are trying to communicate with ... if we do not both have the same understanding of a word ... there will be no energetic "connection" that allows energy to be mutually exchanged, which results in both being satisfied ... anything less that that, perpetuates the student/teacher or giver/taker relationship ... if the door to either's Interface zone is closed (for whatever reason), no amount of energy can be felt .

my compassion, is not inspired by any "lack" of coherence ... it isn't offered because I feel like I have something to give that you "need" ... I hope to receive as much from you as you receive from me, in these discussions ... I am not looking for anyone to "follow" my path but to share what our journeys has afforded us ... each is capable of enhancing the whole

being focused on the new intelligence, that the WMMs offer, and by using the specific "tone" of unconditional love, to transmit it, that is embedded in the authentic expression of the HVs makes it a whole new experience. It is understandable that this new meaning to a word that has been drastically altered by the HMS will take some practice before it everyone can appreciate it in its authentic form but it does not depend upon others receiving or recognizing it, for it to be transmitted into the MEST for anyone with an open mind to experience as they choose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

"It is well past the hour that humans wake up to what they are participating in and learn how they can stop it –– one individual at a time. We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change." PCI page 10

For me this says, it is up to us to release ourselves from the HMS, by our "living the love centered life" through the behavioral intelligences of the six heart virtues. This process gives out our emotional signature to the positive grid and "deactivates" the suppression matrix. This is a challenge as it really makes one conscious of each moment to moment activity by which we move through out the day. I guess the question might be, "How did I used my behavioral intelligece today to deactivate the HMS matrix?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I am discourage, that you are still seeking "ascension" instead of realization of a SI state of consciousness - now -when James and the WMMs reveal that there is no place to go (ascend to)... and that this LIFE... is serving the purpose of our creation ... we do not "advance" by recycling ... we either "get it" in this life or we have to try again until we do... death does not alter our original state of consciousness but LIFE allows us to expand and enhance it ... Death just gives us a fresh start without the BS we have accumulated over a lifetime, that prevents us from seeing that what we need to do is transform our perspective of LIFE ... here and now, so that we can appreciate the opportunity we have to self-create a reality that is conscious of our purpose ... which is not to "ascend" (or accumulate wealth or knowledge) but to collectively create an environment (GM) that is open to the ability we have to chose what dimension we want to exist in as our "model of existence" and dominate reality ... BEing multidimensional, bypasses the need to recycle... we don't need to reboot if our OS is constantly being upgraded ... our potential is unlimited.

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along because they did something better than others and therefore they are the chosen. We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereign Integrals upon Earth. PCI A 3

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea,(both HMS programs in the GSSC) the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe,(saviorship model of existence) residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization(self-creation/transformation) of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.
PCI A 7

If we focus our lives on "escaping" the HMS's prison, we won't be interested in dismantling the walls that create the prison and isolation (separation) that everyone else seems content or resigned to endure... whatever we do, to tear down the walls can be appreciated by everyone ... it un-limits us ALL (collectively) while it allows us to share a common perspective once the walls are down. Each of us can contribute to the quality of life and unify every aspect of it (equally), on earth, once we understand that there is no reason to to escape and every reason to restore "heaven" on Earth that not limited by walls ... between each other, or dimension, or the muliti-verses that exist... here and now... hidden by wall that we erected to experience "separation" that no longer serves a purpose.

Last edited by starduster on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
"It is well past the hour that humans wake up to what they are participating in and learn how they can stop it –– one individual at a time. We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change." PCI page 10

For me this says, it is up to us to release ourselves from the HMS, by our "living the love centered life" through the behavioral intelligences of the six heart virtues. This process gives out our emotional signature to the positive grid and "deactivates" the suppression matrix. This is a challenge as it really makes one conscious of each moment to moment activity by which we move through out the day. I guess the question might be, "How did I used my behavioral intelligece today to deactivate the HMS matrix?"

YES!!! BE the change you want to see, and live the heart virtues from moment to moment.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
I am discourage, that you are still seeking "ascension" instead of realization of a SI state of consciousness - now -when James and the WMMs reveal that there is no place to go (ascend to)... and that this LIFE... is serving the purpose of our creation ... we do not "advance" by recycling ... we either "get it" in this life or we have to try again until we do... death does not alter our original state of consciousness but LIFE allows us to expand and enhance it ... Death just gives us a fresh start without the BS we have accumulated over a lifetime, that prevents us from seeing that what we need to do is transform our perspective of LIFE ... here and now, so that we can appreciate the opportunity we have to self-create a reality that is conscious of our purpose ... which is not to "ascend" (or accumulate wealth or knowledge) but to collectively create an environment (GM) that is open to the ability we have to chose what dimension we want to exist in as our "model of existence" and dominate reality ... BEing multidimensional, bypasses the need to recycle... we don't need to reboot if our OS is constantly being upgraded ... our potential is unlimited.

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along because they did something better than others and therefore they are the chosen. We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereign Integrals upon Earth. PCI A 3

Religion and spirituality really had the same idea,(both HMS programs in the GSSC) the only difference was that religion used passive faith while spirituality used active practices. The First Point of ascension is the yearning for a Source outside the Self, hence division and disconnection. Any First Point that begins in separation is pulled into the Human Mind System’s gravitational field and is lost in the deceptions therein.

Thus, ascension is not an aspect of the Sovereign Integral state. As written in my previous answer, you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions. While ascension’s First Point is: I am not equal to my Source, my Source is outside of me therefore I need to ascend to it in order to become a greater being more worthy of love and light.

Ascension is of the teacher-student ordering of the universe,(saviorship model of existence) residing within HMS. It defines the subtle aspects of self-deception that are caught-up in the spiritual belief systems of Earth and the interdimensional planes as well. If you believe you are in the process of ascending, ask yourself the questions: Where I am ascending to? How do I know that that endpoint is not of the Human Mind System? Are my mental pictures of ascension based on my own experience or have they been downloaded from the information and knowledge systems of humanity – in the other words, the unconscious domain?

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.
PCI A 7

If we focus our lives on "escaping" the HMS's prison, we won't be interested in dismanteling the walls that create the prison and isolation (separation) ... whatever we do, to tear down the walls can be appreciated by everyone ... it unlimits us while it allows us to share a common perspective once the walls are down. Each of us can contribute to the quality of life on earth once we understand that there is no reason to to escape and every reason to restore "heaven" on Earth that not limited by walls ... between each other, or dimension, or the muliti-verses that exist... here and now.

The short answer is, this is not the same definition as what the past understanding of ascension was. True ascension wasn’t even possible until approx. 5 years ago. And this has to do with leaving this universe altogether, not just going to a higher realm with more potential within this universe.

Agreed, death doesn’t alter our perception of Self, and until we get it, we keep coming back.

Agreed, dismantle the HMS.

Agreed, complete transparency.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:

I have found it is much easier to do what is suggested here understanding the nature of polarity. Light and dark, right and wrong, good and bad, are all part of the same ONE which is First Source. When we can evenly look at both aspects without judgment than we are freer to live those 6 Heart Virtues and much more aware of our choices. When much more aware of our choices we are less apt to react from habitual knee jerk reactions, but, pause instead, and make a different choice. Or if we do react, we don't judge anyone, we just make a different choice instead. It's win-win, no judgments. And even for those who chose darkness, we still don't judge them so much as understand that they may need the experience for their greater understanding. And that doesn't mean we have to accompany them or be adversely effected by them either, it just means that to be free of judgment, understanding is necessary. Just another angle to view from for those interested. And thank you to all for sharing you perspectives, it can only add to my own. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 am 
Posting Freak

The short answer is, this is not the same definition as what the past understanding of ascension was. True ascension wasn’t even possible until approx. 5 years ago. And this has to do with leaving this universe altogether, not just going to a higher realm with more potential within this universe.

"true ascension" does not exist at all ... except in the mental realm ... because this entire Universe is a prison ... and there is no where to "go" ... First Source lives here, now ...

The orientation that humanity is emerging from the relative darkness of the 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension is a misconception of the modern-day New Age movement. Humanity evolves to embrace the multiverse, and as it evolves it discovers that its superuniverse is accessible to the human mind in ways that defy logic. This is the stage upon which humanity is entering, and it is not to ascend in a vibratory epiphany to a higher dimension, but rather it is to interact with a broader multiverse of intelligence that heretofore has only been imagined by a handful of humanity's finest representatives.

Humanity will remain in the 3rd dimension, but will increasingly become aware of the higher dimensions while living in the 3rd dimension, even as First Source, its creator, does. First Source lives in the 3rd dimension, but is simultaneously aware of itself throughout the spectrum of the multiverse, and through Source Intelligence, is aware of all life forms in all dimensions. Humanity will ultimately access this same perspective by applying the Grand Portal as a "lens" through which it can gain admission to First Source consciousness. First Source -- in this specific example -- is less God than the archetype of the Wholeness Navigator.
snipped from A10 session 2 QandAs Session 2 Creator section of website

and that is the point Kimberlee ... until you make the SI state of consciousness your first priority, you will be distracted by all these other dead end concepts of the HMS.

until you transform your perspective of life, you can't really appreciate it ... you won't understand it ... you will blame others, instead of forgiving, and you will allow the deception to continue because you refuse Valor and choose to ignore injustice... you will remain proud instead of humble - without gratitude or compassion ... in other words you can not express the HVs until you transform ... what you believe are HVs are not ... just like paper money that we all believe has value... it is a delusion .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

I like what Darlene is communicating here......Be the change,.........and We are.....slowly doing just that.....coming together and resonating upwards.....We go,....letting something wonderful occur....making First Source very happy...indeed.....I thank each and every one of you for being here.....Life keeps getting better and better....Love to All....no exceptions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Transformation......I like looking at the Sun....improving my vision with each glance....blinding me to the ego.....that must die ( not really ) for me to Live..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
you can not express the HVs until you transform ... what you believe are HVs are not ....

Is there anyone other than yourself that you consider transformed?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Kimberlee wrote:
starduster wrote:
you can not express the HVs until you transform ... what you believe are HVs are not ....

Is there anyone other than yourself that you consider transformed?

I have never claimed to be transformed Kimberlee... I have triggered the transformation, and am experiencing it, and to the best of my abilities, preparing for the time when the CS will fully activate the source codes in our DNA .... but that hasnl't happened (to me )yet ... I do recognize my consciousness is individuated and don't expect anyone will have the same perspective even with a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... we were created unique for a reason.... and I have never asked anyone to agree with me ... but why else are we here now, if it isn't to discover in our self, what makes us all equal. ?

It has taken me eight years on a daily basis to understand the WMMs well enough to be able to express my understanding comfortably ... how long have you been here? avoiding discussing them... don't you ever wonder why you keep coming back when you have no interest in transforming even though you express a deep interest in ascending ... and those who promote that deception ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 am 
Posting Freak

Transformation an ongoing experience.......that never stops....Truth ,,,,at least from my perspective is ...both of you are representatives of ....the finest re this We are.....that you are having friction with one another .....good if growth and further understanding comes out of.....and you become closer....and not good if it allows the Animus an inroad to a channel that becomes permanent......accept that at some level you do ( and you do )Love One another.... process and let something wonderful occur.....We All win. :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am 
Posting Freak

the friction, is not with one another, but is separated by our BS ... we have the opportunity here to get our BSs aligned with "higher intelligence" that isn't limited to HMS programs ... and to convince ourselves via personal experience if what the WMMs are saying is universally true ... a true friend will tell another, when they have lettuce in their smile without trying to sell them an expensive tooth brush :wink:

........................................ Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Kimberlee will not answer you starduster , she's gone like so many others . This should make you happy, now you can think you really own this forum. I guess you need to have that experience even if an illusion.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

still trying to blame me for the choices people make ... no one who has left, left because of me, even if they used me as an excuse ... they left because they weren't interested in discussing the WMMs .... HEEEEeeeeeellllllllllloooooooooooooo ... because if they were, NOTHING prevents them from doing that ... :D

and if they can't take the chipping away and the polishing then they will not reveal their true identity (diamond) ... in this life ... no real loss ... time is relative.

There has never been more than ten active members at any given time ... on average... when one leaves another either comes back or joins ... Now that the EVTs have triggered activation, and we are getting more energy, more people will be joining ... with those who don't need to discuss the materials... self-creating energized nodes in the Interface grid ... the sub-conscious is operating on a higher frequency ... things are happening faster, with more intensity .

Everything is as it should be :wink:

I wish I could take credit for keeping the forum a place where the WMMs are discussed exclusively ... because then it would be serving the purpose of its creation ... If it became a place (as mentioned in the PCI) where those who are transforming could come for encouragement and support and where people could get "personal wisdom" and share their "finding" gained via experience in the transformation ... instead of personal BS ... then it would be serving an even higher purpose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:07 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
... no one who has left, left because of me,

Now there is a mighty big delusion. Enjoy the crickets.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 am 
Posting Freak

ribbet...oops, that's a frog...cricket, cricket, cricket, hey!! they make that same sound as their name! Starduster you do not have an exclusive on the WMM and because you have deluded yourself in thinking that you do, you have missed so many opportunities for awesome feedback from people who truly love the materials in a nonfanatical way even though you deny that because you think you are the only one who really knows. And they left here because they can discuss with each other and allow each other without you constantly interfering like only a fanatic does in trying to force people to conform to their way. Yes, people have left this forum because of your constant interfering, bullying and harassment , ranting that they were not adhering to discussing the WMM like YOU deemed they should. Your need for control of this forum has reached such proportions that the few that are left here are what is referred to as the crickets in Kimberlees post and she could very well be right about that. Cricket, cricket, cricket, cricket.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers! to everyone having the experience that they feel they need too and double cheers to those who do it without blame and judgment !!! It truly is a sign of maturity when a person can look evenly at themself without judgment or blame and assume accountability and responsibility for their behavior. It is so easy and habitual to make someone else responsible for what you are not willing to look at about yourself because of your judgments.And it is only the judgments that hold you back and limit you for the fear they spawn whether acknowledged or not. Thank ya'all for being the wonderful mirrors you are of me, how beautiful and exquisite and trippy. :lol: :lol: :lol: What wonderful experiences covering the whole spectrum of possibilities and thank you Kimberlee for helping me to see this and appreciate it. With heartfelt thanks to everyone and all of you who left what a trip! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Nothing prevents me from discussing the WMMs ...

call it "parrotting" if you will, but this is the stated purpose of the WMF ... if you have a problem with that, you can't blame me The intent of this forum was made clear in the "welcome" there are plenty of forums where you can make friends, or discuss a variety of teachings, and play head games ... but this forum was created to be a place where we discuss the WMMs exclusively ....

and because you and some others want to change that ... doesn't mean everyone does . The truth is, that I haven't changed a thing - never saw the need and this back stabbing is getting old .

If you are not interested in discussing the materials, or your "findings" while experiencing the transformation that the materials trigger, then you are in the wrong forum. This is the WINGMAKER's forum ... and if you recognized your SELF as a WMs... you would appreciate this forum for what it IS ... you would project compassion for those who are focused on the Unity that the materials promote once they are aligned... you would demonstrate humility by putting your BS aside or aligning it to the Bluprint the LTO has presented, and forgive yourself and others when you get distracted ... you would understand that changing ones BS is the most difficult thing a person can do, and be patient with the members who need more experience, and you would point out the injustice to all the other members, when those who are not interested in the purpose of the forum try to blame others for their lack of commitment and attempts to distract us all ...

I am sorry that you seem to have fallen off the wagon ... and that everyone has to suffer through your "blame game" ... but you are just wasting broadband by discussing me ... when you could be progressing, if you were discussing the WMMs ... nothing prevents you from doing that either.

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path.

the original WMF does NOT exist because no one contributed to its intent ... I have no intention of being part of that again... I appreciate this forum for what it IS and will do every thing I can, to the best of my ability to support this intent.... and continue to point out and deal with those who dont'.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, I am too happy to care about your opinion. It changes nothing, not even a whit. Thank ya'all for being a part of my life. Thank you for being such awesome mirrors no matter what is mirrored back at me, from my Heart to yours... :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:41 pm 
Posting Freak

jes, the facts Jack ... the WMF is evolving into what it was created for ... with or without any individual's assistance ... it has a life of its own, a specific purpose.

The WMMs were created because the creators knew our (human) nature, better than we know it ourselves ... they have studied and observed us from their dimension for eons ... their data is proven. They may not know how we will react or respond to it as individuals, but they know that this species has the potential to establish the HVs on Earth and how vital that is to us achieving our destiny ... they know our origins and our destiny, but we are creating our NOW ... we can cling to what we know, or we can let go of the past, if it was only five minutes ago or five years ago ... and create a new path by facing forward instead of backward... mastering "human nature" - transforming LIFE, the GM and consciousness, one person at a time.

the HMS was engineered to keep us totally distracted by learned behavior ... every time we go off topic (to avoid discussing it) it is a distraction, it changes our focus, from the materials (message), to, most often, to the individual (messenger)... why is that? Isn't it an expression of our own insecurity about BEing Sovereign ? Can we ever, honestly, perceive our equality? When does the belittling cease? When will we work together to reveal FS here, now?

what are you looking for, if it isn't FS in every manifested form of matter organized ? You don't have to search for FS in the Transition Zone's Hall of Mirrors... one's expressions reveal one's preferred state of being ... which model of existence they choose to make their own reality... and whether or not they are willing to take off the masks and bring themselves into alignment with the FSI flowing through them. The WMMs give us the opportunity to ride on the "wings of light" in these currents ... an innate birthright of the Children of the Dream... which we all are.

BE the change

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:00 am 

Shayalana wrote:

Quote:
Starduster you do not have an exclusive on the WMM and because you have deluded yourself in thinking that you do, you have missed so many opportunities for awesome feedback from people who truly love the materials in a nonfanatical way even though you deny that because you think you are the only one who really knows. And they left here because they can discuss with each other and allow each other without you constantly interfering like only a fanatic does in trying to force people to conform to their way. Yes, people have left this forum because of your constant interfering, bullying and harassment

Shayalana, with all due respect I believe that your hands are not entirely clean. If you look back at the attacks on members of the forum I think you will find that both yourself and starduster worked as a team to criticize, castigate, berate, undermine, belittle, insult, and vilify members who you chose as your victims or to get back at members whom you felt had treated you badly in a previous forum. However as I feared and voiced in 'The banning of Nathan' that members would only take so much personal abuse before leaving and also as predicted both you and starduster would not maintain their double thrones and would go back to turning on each other. Both of you probably wanted your name above the door and perhaps starduster won because she put in eight years of study and was relentless and stubborn to the point that not even you, the great Shayalana, could stand up to in the end. :wink:
As this forum seems to be expiring (although I'm still hoping for the Cavalry to arrive) I hope that there is something to be learned from this and that any new one does not become a battleground of egos. If you and starduster gain entrance to any new Wingmaker discussion forum through the back door perhaps you will both have learned a lesson in humility and leave the inflated egos and high browed judgemental comments where they belong. In the past! :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 am 

Shayalana wrote:

Quote:
Starduster you do not have an exclusive on the WMM and because you have deluded yourself in thinking that you do, you have missed so many opportunities for awesome feedback from people who truly love the materials in a nonfanatical way even though you deny that because you think you are the only one who really knows. And they left here because they can discuss with each other and allow each other without you constantly interfering like only a fanatic does in trying to force people to conform to their way. Yes, people have left this forum because of your constant interfering, bullying and harassment

Shayalana, with all due respect I believe that your hands are not entirely clean. If you look back at the attacks on members of the forum I think you will find that both yourself and starduster worked as a team to criticize, castigate, berate, undermine, belittle, insult, and vilify members who you chose as your victims or to get back at members whom you felt had treated you badly in a previous forum. However as I feared and voiced in 'The banning of Nathan' that members would only take so much personal abuse before leaving and also as predicted both you and starduster would not maintain their double thrones and would go back to turning on each other. Both of you probably wanted your name above the door and perhaps starduster won because she put in eight years of study and was relentless and stubborn to the point that not even you, the great Shayalana, could stand up to in the end. :wink:
As this forum seems to be expiring (although I'm still hoping for the Cavalry to arrive) I hope that there is something to be learned from this and that any new one does not become a battleground of egos. If you and starduster gain entrance to any new Wingmaker discussion forum through the back door perhaps you will both have learned a lesson in humility and leave the inflated egos and high browed judgemental comments where they belong. In the past! :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

ziearmo, your perspective of a WMF that has not met your expectation seems to defend those who tried to turn it into a New Age chat room ... you see the attempts to keep the forum focused, by pointing out the injustice of posting other teachings, or personal BS as an attack, when the actual attack is on the guidelines established by James for the WMFs ... Those of us who are responsible enough to deal with these issues are labled "control freaks" and bullies, but in truth, we do not have control of what is posted ... all we can do is respond to it.

It is as if, after all these years of being reminded of why we are here, now, posting one's own BS is still more important to some members, than getting aligned with the materials that will balance the Planet.... that is the ego being expressed and that is what causes all the disruptions in the forum, when some insist that their limited perspective is "whole" ... or universally acceptable but it only justifies their resistance to the awareness that the WMMs provide, when used.

your post is a good example of this ... when you go off topic to post your perspective of members and ignore the WMMs ... I don't know why it is so difficult for some to grasp the purpose of this forum ... how specific and exclusive it is . Is there any doubt in your mind, after reading the guidelines James posted in 2002, that this forum's purpose is to "discuss the WMMs" and to share your "findings" as you do so ? Is that what your posts are about? Just because this forum has no moderator, is not an excuse to post your BS ... those who appreciate the WMF for what it IS accept the responsibility of keeping the posts within the guidelines that every individual agreed to when they became a member here. Did you read the "welcome" from the ADMIN?

The materials themselves, suggest that once an individual recognizes their true identity, as an Individuated Consciousness, that they declare it ... is that what you are calling "egotistic" ? In the PCI, James reveals, that the WMMs have taken on a new level of intensity, and that the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is being focused on almost exclusively as the topic of discussion in this forum ... yet some still want to find faults with those who are intent on doing that ... even when the authentic expression of the HVs that demonstrate an understanding of "intelligence behavior" and their application of the WMMs, includes Valor, that demands that we do not ignore the injustice suffered by us all when some push their self-centered agenda to discredit the members who are aligned, because we point it out and deal with it when it happens . This is not an attack on the members, but an attack on the forum, when one choses NOT to adhere to the established guidelines of this forum.

It doesn't matter what the majority of the members believe ... it doesn't change the WMMs or the stated intent of this forum ... and if you continue to resist this awareness, and to disrespect and ignore the purpose of this forum, you will find yourself the subject of Valor ... whether you recognize it or not.

K.I.S.S. if the post you have composed contains nothing related to the WMMs ... don't "submit" it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Quote:

When your hands are completely clean then I will listen to you but you are bias in your opinion here and throughout and that is obvious. I know my behavior has not always been the best it could be but I also know that forgiveness is paramount and compassion too. I have made countless efforts with CV over the years and he wouldn't accept it. He got himself banned for his behavior on the forum ye you defend him. Is this a guy thing? We all make our own choices. As to starduster I can not and will not speak for her. You have made your choice here for whatever you reasons and I accept that. You don't have to be here if you don't like members here. It's up to you. Bless you brother.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Forum is doing just fine.....resonating despite outer appearances to the contrary upwards.....what i truly love about this place is the freedom one has here.....as we learn to accept one another as part of the Whole We are....becoming Sovereign Integrals.......takes a lot of friction to make a Diamond....nothing wrong in us working out the kinks....We are moving forward....and First Source is very happy with All of us.....who do NOT ....ever give up.....Stay the course.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next