WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: from my heart to yours
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Kimberlee wrote:
It's really quite simple, I choose to co-create with authenticity, accountability and transparency. No fancy definitions or beliefs necessary.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

I don't believe that the WM/gods co-create with humans with fragmented consciousness any more than parents let children play with loaded guns ... too risky :lol:

I assume that we co-create on "local" scale, with other humans all the time, whether we are aware of it or not, energy is being exchanged, and things are always being manifested ... again it seems naive to me that you believe that you can be accountable for things you are not even aware of participating in ... I am not questioning your integrity or honesty ... but it is my understanding that everything we are eternally involved with is carefully orchestrated ... to insure that there are no mistake and nothing is simply "coincidental" or left to chance due to the importance that each individual's destiny holds .

this is not aimed at you personally, but I have read accounts of people contributing their energy, to huge meditations, drumming, healing etc etc etc ... and their energy was not "used" as they were told ... by people who know how to manipulate people and energy . While the intentions of the contributors were "pure" ... just like some of the money we donate to 'relief funds' and it never gets to those we intend to help ... energy can also be used to manifest things that others are completely unaware of contributing to

I remember arguing with a friend about this, saying "what's the harm" when what I send is love or compassion and my intentions are good ... how could that be misused" but it was explained to me that this is exactly what the PTB do ... they get people to contribute to "worthy" causes, and use the money to serve themselves (or worse) ... once something is manifested it is very difficult to undo the damage ... and that is when accountability comes home to you ... as the energy has your signature on it, you will also be held accountable for what is manifested with your energy ... basically this is how the self-serving get their power - from others. You may find yourself karmetically in debt for things you innocently contributed to, but turned out bad ...

as Darlene has pointed out before, even changing one or two words in something like the Great Invocation, changes its meaning ... unfortunately "good" people rarely question the intent of others because they believe that they are honest ... like them, but as history has shown, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" ... not that I believe in hell, but I think you understand what I am trying to say ... and this is not to suggest you not contribute for fear you may be deceived, but to suggest that when someone is soliciting your energy, that you do not contribute to the "cause" or a middleman, but directly to the individual who needs your help to insure that your intentions are carried out according to your desires ... because there is so much that we don't know about "co-creating"... for example, remember "Fire the Grid" ... when the research was done, after that event, the energy gathered could be seen on charts, it manifested instantly ... I am sure that everyone believed that that energy was being used for a good cause, but how do we really know ... ?

keeping in mind that the Sovereign Integral's world is not dependent upon energy manipulation ... it may be that the fully realized SI co-creates without using energy at all ... which is something we know nothing about ... but it is fun to imagine (along with hollywood) the chaos that we may cause, if the Earth and all its inhabitants suddenly ascended to a dimension where all things were possible ... and is the most likely reason why that will never happen :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
I am still not sure why you believe that the heart of an individual who can't even recognize their true identity (as an Immortal Sovereign Being) is capable of expressing "purity "

starduster wrote:
I don't believe that the WM/gods co-create with humans with fragmented consciousness

Okay, Star, you have made it blatantly obvious that you see me as "fragmented". I do not feel it is even remotely possible for you to see me otherwise.

That's as authentic, accountable and transparent a reply I can offer.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Kimberlee wrote:
It's really quite simple, I choose to co-create with authenticity, accountability and transparency. No fancy definitions or beliefs necessary.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

Is not, "I choose to co-create with authenticity, accountability and transparency", a belief system?

You have to believe you are able to do this, for me that makes in fall into a belief system. Belief systems
are not bad they are needed for our spiritual growth.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
Kimberlee wrote:

Cheers,
Kimberlee

Is not, "I choose to co-create with authenticity, accountability and transparency", a belief system?

You have to believe you are able to do this, for me that makes in fall into a belief system. Belief systems
are not bad they are needed for our spiritual growth.

I didn't say belief systems were bad. I said they were limiting. And no, choosing to respond to certain stimuli with a certain modem of behavior has nothing to do with a belief system.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Knowing is even better. I'm glad you like the music is Pachelbel's Canon in D Major and is known for how much it opens the Heart. The lovely paintings accompanying the music were done by a French painter, Bouguereau , who was considered one of the greatest painters in the world of his time. It's funny, because it is just recently that he has become popular again, otherwise, you hardly find a mention of him in the Art world. He loved women and children as you can see in his beautiful artwork and he loved to paint. Cheers Kimberlee! :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:40 pm 
Posting Freak

well all have created our own "belief system" ... and no doubt, we all believe that our belief system is "honest" - and we all limit ourselves ... and we all fail our own expectation ... because the person we like to think we ARE doesn't exist (except in our minds) but it persists ... and I believe, that the WMMs are helping me to let that person out of the prison the mind has created to limit each of us in.

I haven't come across any limitation in the WMMs , (no dietary restriction, prayer or meditation rituals, no diaries, no reality tests, no academic requirements, no written commitments ) ... but they explain how I have limited myself, and what I can do to unlimited myself . I appreciate, that, and that by getting my personal belief system aligned with what the materials are telling me, I can be ME comfortably in any circumstance ... not the person of anyone's expectations but my own.

I believe in me ... and that if there was anything that I really wanted to do, nothing prevents me :D

I know what I want to do now ... and because I am not dependent upon anyone to make that happen, I know that I will succeed :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orxEawi9qro

I really enjoyed this video, so much wisdom within it.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
.....there are no mistake and nothing is simply "coincidental" or left to chance due to the importance that each individual's destiny holds .....

To be clear, individually and collectively.....we all make mistakes.....sometime they are "messy".

Quote:
The messy mistakes that we individually and collectively make are as responsible for the existence of the multiverse as are the noble contributions.

http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda3.html

That is not to say that anything or any one is wrong though.

No.

We all give our best.

To be critical.....inclined to judge severely and find fault in "another you" is literally "self-defeating".

Thankyou.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Kimberlee, I appreciate that vid, even though I found it somewhat confusing it --- it was really well made... because it says you must be "wounded" to be a successful healer, and I get that, and how experience changes your perspective, but I don't think it is necessary for a person to have had cancer to heal someone with cancer... and that is what confused me, because it acknowledges that we have all "suffered" ... so why couldn't anyone be a healer ... or make that "spiritual" connection ?

it also says that healing comes from the heart ... but as we know, the heart and mind are integrated

maybe I am too "sensitive" when it comes to people trying to separate the heart and mind ... and I understand why the heart is being emphasized so much lately (because it has been overwhelmed by the mind recently) but when some teachings try to separate one from the other, it is really giving out false "directions". It seems to suggest we try to ignore the mind when it is only logical to be aware that everything the heart transmits needs to also flow through the mind and body of that individual - so that it can be expressed in MEST ... they need to understand that the heart and mind always act together... hopefully - equally so that the individual is not un-balanced. Perhaps the heart may act independently - in silence or in quantum worlds, but in order to express its intelligence within the MEST, it needs the mind to operate the body . Since the mind is "naturally" dominated by the HMS ... and the HMS alters the HI's systems (heart, mind and emotions), without a transformation, even the heart's intelligence is overwritten .

Science, with the exception of Heart Math's research, completely ignores the hearts intelligence - which is what I guess, this vid was trying to say ... but because we are discussing it here, I think we need to consider what the WMMs say that enhance our understanding of the roles of the heart and mind as an intelligence system ... and to re state the fact that they are an integrated system - so well integrated, that the heart is not even mentioned as one of the three components of the HI ( body, mind and emotions) Truth is, these systems need to be just as well integrated as the components of the Entity, to function optimally ... equally as one Consciousness.

I believe, that the Entity, may have a stronger bond, with the heart's intelligence, when, as suggested we transform our minds to accommodate data from the "higher mind" to be filtered through the heart, on its way to the mind (see LD5) ... so that it can be expressed on a specific frequency that bi-passes the HMS's programs ... but this is not to say that it is expressing itself without the mind or brain in balance, because it is the mind that transmits signals to the HI that instruct it what to say or what emotions (body language) to use to express intelligence ... whether it be its own "thoughts" (products of the HMS), the heart's or coming from the Entity/Soul... they are integrated as One consciousness (unless the Entity's consciousness is still fragmented)

The WMMs go on to explain that the higher mind (un-conscious) while tied to the GM, also has access to the Soul (entity's consciousness) once the brain is transformed and its intelligence would include the collective experience of the Entity's (eternal) life (memories) ... which would include its ability to heal itself, or assist others to discover that ability in their self . The fact is, we don't need to seek out healer, to be healed, because we all have that KNOWledge within us. :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:50 am 
Posting Freak

The Healer within works 24/7 to manifest outwards that which First Source wants......we as the fragment just have to not interfere to become whole....making mistakes a part of the process as it allows us to be proactive re putting into action all the Heart Virtues.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am 
Posting Freak

The Mind is localized....it is the Heart(s) that link us to the Whole.....One Heart feels All....minds make up their mind as to what is right....sometimes they get it right.....sometimes not.....Heart 'knows" more .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Kimberlee for your intuition in knowingness and understanding. Blessings sister of the Heart(which is the true Centre of Intelligence). :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 am 
Posting Freak

At some level ...very close to our Physical Plane....We have united and are One....and are now working on it filtering on down to manifestation.....my feeling is it is only a matter of time before All of us get together..,,,as that is what First Source wants...Harmony achieved via the resonance of just Being in the Chambers....I live where you live....as the Chambers are everywhere....pure truth.

Post subject: From my heart to yours
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Being in the chambers, is being in a moment of time.

Being outside the chambers, places you in the realm of the creator of the chambers.

;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Thank you Kimberlee for your intuition in knowingness and understanding. Blessings sister of the Heart,(which is the true Centre of Intelligence). :wink: :lol:

"...the Heart,(which is the true Centre of Intelligence)"... the only real CIA. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Kimberlee, I can't prevent you from taking what I say personally, all I was hoping to do was offer compassion - "new intelligence" ... which lets us know that EVERYONE is fragmented until they trigger a transformation ... if you haven't done that, you certainly can not blame that on me, when I have done everything (to the best of my abilities - that are limited by my Individuated consciousness too) to encourage everyone to get their personal BS in alignment with what the WMMs are revealing ... it has always been YOUR choice, but you are not the only person who reads these posts and when what you say conflicts with the WMMs, it is the responsibility of the members to make sure that what you believe is not confused with what the materials reveal ... in this case there is an entire Philo dedicated to explaining Belief Systems ... what they are, the fact that we all have our own, and that if you hope to progress, you need to get yours aligned with ALL that IS ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
well, Kimberlee, I can't prevent you from taking what I say personally,

Non-response does not = taking something personally

starduster wrote:
all I was hoping to do was offer compassion - "new intelligence"

New intelligence? I don't think compassion needs re-define-ing. It simply is what it is.

starduster wrote:
... which lets us know that EVERYONE is fragmented until they trigger a transformation ...

Sooooo letting EVERYONE know that they are fragmented until their transformation.... is compassionate??? How about just accepting people where they are without judgement/finger pointing...

HEY YOU, I want you to know that you are fragmented, and that you need to transform!!!

That doesn't sound compassionate to me at all. It sounds more like the Christians that sat at all corners of the streets this weekend yelling, repent, repent, repent, you will not have eternal life without Christ. Or was that Seek the thy "New Compassion" the WMM or your fragmented Soul will be forever fragmented without hope.

starduster wrote:
if you haven't done that, you certainly can not blame that on me, when I have done everything (to the best of my abilities - that are limited by my Individuated consciousness too) to encourage everyone to get their personal BS in alignment with what the WMMs are revealing.

Yes, you have encouraged us to get our BS in alignment with your interpretation of the WMM.

starduster wrote:
it has always been YOUR choice, but you are not the only person who reads these posts and when what you say conflicts with the WMMs, it is the responsibility of the members to make sure that what you believe is not confused with what the materials reveal ...

Being heart centered is a choice. And, as I have stated earlier in this thread, I do not NEED a "belief system". I can operate just fine within the realms of authenticity, accountability and transparency.

You say it is the responsibility of the "members" to make sure that what I/others "believe" is not confused with the WM materials, yet you constantly say what you believe they are...and even when you say not to listen to you either, you still choose to moderate what isn't in alignment with your BS of what the WMM reveal. It's a constant contradiction.

starduster wrote:
in this case there is an entire Philo dedicated to explaining Belief Systems ... what they are, the fact that we all have our own, and that if you hope to progress, you need to get yours aligned with ALL that IS ...

Believe it or not, I have recently been prompted to read the Philosophy section, specifically Chambers 1 & 4 after William left this forum. He connected me with Part 1 of the Q & A about dreams and that encouraged me to create a thread about my journey of connecting the dots between what I have experienced and how I might relate that to WMM.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

bottom line Kimberlee, is we are here to discuss the WMMS and redefine our HMS programed BS, and to bring it into alignment with the them - ... plain and simple

You deny that you have created your own BS, even though you have created topics for years now about all sorts of teaching you incorporated into your BS ... while you accuse me of promoting my own BS, you fail to recognize yourself in the mirror... nor do you recognize genuine compassion in its authentic expression

compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose

if you don't "believe" what I am expressing is aligned with the materials, I am more than willing to discuss it ... that is why I am am here... to bring my BS into alignment with the materials

Last edited by starduster on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Kimberlee you go girl, you KNOW in your Heart.You notice starduster just posted like William has so many times to her. Greg Braden's "Walking Between Worlds" verifies all you are saying and not that you or anyone else needs verification any more, that kind of thing is of the old dinosaur mentality(Braden is a very nice reminder though)...and all we can do with people who insist on arguing is just Bless them, demonstrating our compassion, instead of these endless heartless discussions about needing to prove anything and especially NOT having to justify our existence to anyone...you KNOW what I'm saying... :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:40 am 
Posting Freak

There can be no compassion when it is the head that dictates and rules.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

is that your BS, cause I don't remember ever having read that ... but I did read that "intelligence" is an integrated sytem of mind and heart ... working equally, as originally designed in wholeness.

I didn't make that up, I quoted it from the WMMs ... it was a surprise to me when I read it the first time... thanks to the GM... but I understand it is what produces a balanced perspective ... when each is equally integrated in the individual's expression ... there really isn't any other way one can express their belief system or true identity, without them both working together .... the only way they can become manifested in MEST is when the HI expresses it ... either in words or actions or both :D

if an individual is unbalanced ( leaning more towards the heart or the mind) it is revealed by their expression ... the balanced expression of intelligence is heart-centered .... when it is expressing One Consciousness which is equal portions of both, that expresses (in wholeness) the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 am 
Posting Freak

Out of our diversity is coming the Unity First Source seeks....and the sooner we accept that ....the sooner We transform.....Truth is every post i have read on this forum....was by a Wing Maker initiate.....just for the most part .....they had not yet moved along the Animus that were still able to influence them....to think they were right....and you were wrong.......and as long as you are dependent on words to express yourself.....makes you susceptible to their influence......as words are confusing.....SD,Shay,Kim,William.....all Wing Makers here on a mission to broaden FS and in the process become One Heart.....mind as it is localized can think anything and it does...it wants....allowing others the same freedom ....not as easy as it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

is that your BS, cause I don't remember ever having read that ... but I did read that "intelligence" is an integrated sytem of mind and heart ... working equally, as originally designed in wholeness.

I didn't make that up, I quoted it from the WMMs ... it was a surprise to me when I read it the first time... thanks to the GM... but I understand it is what produces a balanced perspective ... when each is equally integrated in the individual's expression ... there really isn't any other way one can express their belief system or true identity, without them both working together .... the only way they can become manifested in MEST is when the HI expresses it ... either in words or actions or both :D

if an individual is unbalanced ( leaning more towards the heart or the mind) it is revealed by their expression ... the balanced expression of intelligence is heart-centered .... when it is expressing One Consciousness which is equal portions of both, that expresses (in wholeness) the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

You need to contemplate the difference between what comes from memes that soley operate from your mind and what comes from the heart. Compassion is a HEART VIRTUE. It is FELT and a person knows when they receive it for there are no words or need to verify it with anyone or anything or any materials.Contemplate this with your Heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:30 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
bottom line Kimberlee, is we are here to discuss the WMMS and redefine our HMS programed BS, and to bring it into alignment with the them - ... plain and simple

As I noted above, I have begun to read some of the philo information on belief systems due to the prompting around my interest in dreams lately. The mention of moving from a survival based energy system to an exploratory energy system resonated with me.

starduster wrote:
You deny that you have created your own BS, even though you have created topics for years now about all sorts of teaching you incorporated into your BS ... while you accuse me of promoting my own BS, you fail to recognize yourself in the mirror... nor do you recognize genuine compassion in its authentic expression

I should have made it clearer that my recent understanding of how any belief defines/limits us was something new (March 2010).

I recongnize compassion by feeling it, not with words, but resonance, the intention/energy behind the words.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming.

Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.
Project Camelot - Interview with James

After seeing this quote, something just struck me to the core and it seemed to confirm what my friend shared with me earlier this year about belief systems and how they limit our Universal potential of BE-ing. Even here, it is said that the SI is still influenced by the HMS or the beliefs that are contained therein.

He started our five hour conversation with:
Quote:
The most important thing after leaving this human instrament, is how the psyche perceives itself

He said the subconscious houses the history of all lifetimes and however it views itself, ANY definitions of what "I AM" will determine if, how, who and in what form we return in the cycle of death/rebirth.

He said true ascension is to be in a state of Universal BE-ingness and would allow us access to leave what he called this sub-universe. It is the key to true freedom, outta the HMS BOX (human mind/matrix system).

Cheers,
Kimberlee

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next