WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: from my heart to yours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:05 pm 

Post subject: Re: from my heart to yours
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
So much gratitude...so little time to express it ,
there is no word in our language to convey AWE it is something we can only KNOW by our personal experience in timelessness :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 am 

~ I experienced one of those Priceless Moments of Timelessness one day ~
~ Walking into the shed to get a hoe and a rake ~
~ The barn sparrow did her usual fly~by over my head as birds often do ~
~ To stake their territory and in this case to let me know that she is protecting her baby chicks ~
~ As she circled around my head this day I stood in the center of the room and Breathed in Slowly ~
~ Feeling the Peace of the Moment~A Stillness came over me ~
~ As my bird friend circled overhead She for the 1st time wasn't squawking and instead ~
~ Landed on the top of my head ~ From that Moment On Something Shifted Within me ~
~ I Am so Grateful to have experienced this Moment of Oneness with my little bird friends ~
~
~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ Timelessness ~
~ As a State of Being ~
~ An Eternal Moment of Awareness ~
~ A Reminder of The Oneness of All Things ~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 am 
Posting Freak

Thanx for sharing your beautiful experience it warms my heart and I am glad a tiny little bird loves you enough to feel so secure landing on your head. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:26 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, your story really touched me too, but I waited to reply so that everyone had the time to see your post... I believe this is an excellent example of how quickly attitudes can change, when we are projecting understanding and compassion... Can a bird express gratitude ? my keets do... and I am beginning to recognize the way they express their own emotions... there is no question about how much they appreciate living in a safe place with the door always open, or having the ability to fly about ... they make their musical preferences known - loudly too... and I believe there is much to be learned from them especially when nesting, to see how brave and selfless they become ... some doing that "broken wing dance" to distract us from their chicks ... others like your friend (and mocking birds) can be really threatening ... and what a rare moment, when minds connect in such a profound way.

thank you for sharing this ... and reminding us how interconnected we are.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Thanx for sharing your beautiful experience it warms my heart and I am glad a tiny little bird loves you enough to feel so secure landing on your head. :wink: :D

I had a blue and gold Macaw land on mine, it was quite the balancing act and I prayed it wouldn't dig its huge claws into me if it lost its balance. It didn't, I stood stock still I hardly breathed lest I disturb it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Ok, I have to tell this story, I don't think I ever have before... I have never had a wild bird land on me (butterfles and humming birds don't count) but once on my way to an interview, I had a pigeon krapp on my very immaculate hair doo... I went to the interview, late, with wet hair, and without having to explain why it was wet, I got the job... and considered my self "blessed" :lol:

but looking back on it, I wonder if it wasn't an "omen" because the job was for duPont's and took me on a path I could have avoided, if I had been more "in tune" with the message this bird was sending :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:47 pm 

~Thank you all for your bird awareness and insights~
I believe that in the old days of Lemuria and Atlantis Prime it was said that birds were known as
~The Messengers of the Gods~
~The harmonies that they sung were seen as crystalline light patterns to those who were known as
~The Masters of Harmonics~
~It was also said that these harmonic crystalline light patterns interacted with the Earths ley lines
~To sustain and maintain balance with the higher dimensional frequencies

~AHHAA to See and Hear as the Masters of harmonics do~
~What Wonders Await Us~

~i have other cosmic bird encounters that i will share at another time~

~May your Heart Sing as the birds do and may your Spirit Soar to the Heights of the the Soul~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Believe me Michael that Blue and Gold Macaw was anything but harmonic.His raucous very very loud song may of worked in a tavern. :lol: However, he was a happy and friendly bird and a lot of fun. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 am 
Posting Freak

Am smiling and feeling much joy and happiness as our Wingmaker Heart(s) resonates together as One......and though i do not understand just how...I do know that We are all at some level working together and are in perfect harmony together.....it just a matter of it filtering on down to our human expressions....before with all systems a go We Ascend together as no one of us will be left behind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 pm 

Beautiful and inspiring....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41xuS84t ... r_embedded

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Karen... and it helps explain why James/LTO had to create a new language, so that we could more precisely express, our personal wisdom of things never spoken before.. because just as the word Namasta means something different to each individual ...( just ask them) ... the "words" that are used to define the HVs ... also have been "individualized" ... and needed to be redefined, so that we can understand their authentic meaning.

once we are all speaking the same language ... there won't be so many misunderstandings :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am 

:)
This video touched my Heart with very few but thoughtful 'words'. I am personally finding it increasingly important to focus on 'communication' that opens and touches the Heart....the Heart is not confused and does not misunderstand the Virtues. The word 'Namaste' was not so important as the 'message' being transmitted which goes beyond words. I agree with you but I do feel we are really 'headed' to becoming conscious in a place of 'no words'....when centered in this 'consciousness' (SI), words are used more thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
yes, Karen... and it helps explain why James/LTO had to create a new language, so that we could more precisely express, our personal wisdom of things never spoken before.. because just as the word Namasta means something different to each individual ...( just ask them) ... the "words" that are used to define the HVs ... also have been "individualized" ... and needed to be redefined, so that we can understand their authentic meaning.

once we are all speaking the same language ... there won't be so many misunderstandings :wink:

I have been observing the idea of "belief" "systems" for a while. And when I say "observing" I would like it to be understood that this is simply "observing" and not one of "judgement".

That said, I have observed that it doesn't matter what "language" or "belief" we speak of as long as it comes from the purity of the heart.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

sounds a little naive to me Kimberlee ... not you... but what you are expressing here as your "belief system" ... knowing that we can be taught or choose to believe ANYTHING... and express it with heartfelt emotions.

who determines what come from the "purity of the heart" ... is the father who kills his own daughter being "merciful" when his BS demands "purity" ? ... certainly he believes he is doing the "right thing" with all his heart .... ok that is an extreme example ... but it just goes to demonstrate what, we (as a species), are capable of believing .

genuine "truth" unites us, because it is universally true (something we ALL have in common)... it doesn't have an agenda, a person doesn't need a reason, or the proper circumstances to express truth ... the truth doesn't need to be defended or protected ... \ ... it isn't "ours" or exclusive.

be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind. Answer 20 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Kimberlee wrote:
starduster wrote:

I have been observing the idea of "belief" "systems" for a while. And when I say "observing" I would like it to be understood that this is simply "observing" and not one of "judgement".

That said, I have observed that it doesn't matter what "language" or "belief" we speak of as long as it comes from the purity of the heart.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

It really is that simple isn't it? Thanks Kimberlee, and Cheers to you too! :D

For you Kimberlee...from my Heart to yours...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-WEqWv ... re=related

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

Kimberly, as there are two basic belief systems on the planet at this time, and some are working to create a third, when you use "belief" I did not know which one your are referencing.

Do you mean by "purity of the heart" one's Spiritual Center?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 am 

Hi Darlene, pardon my ignorence but when you say that 'basically there are two belief systems on the planet at this time' what exactly are you referring to? And what is the third that you believe is being created?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am 
 WWW  Profile

ziearmo wrote:
Hi Darlene, pardon my ignorence but when you say that 'basically there are two belief systems on the planet at this time' what exactly are you referring to? And what is the third that you believe is being created?

You will find in the AA Chamber One-Four Philosophy papers cover what I am posting about. The two given are Evolution/Saviorship (Hierarchical jb) Model and Transformation/Mastership (Egalitarian jb) Model. When we integrate these two we start moving toward Synthesis Model according to the philosophy of the Lyricus Teaching Order.

This is the big picture and each of us have our small beliefs inside the large model. The entrainment that each of us has been downloaded with at birth and through the years, are our opportunity now to move from and into the
Transformation/Mastership model as we practice the Quantum Pause, live through the six heart virtues and come our Spiritual Center in all the areas of our life.

I hope this helps in understanding my post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
ziearmo wrote:

You will find in the AA Chamber One-Four Philosophy papers cover what I am posting about. The two given are Evolution/Saviorship (Hierarchical jb) Model and Transformation/Mastership (Egalitarian jb) Model. When we integrate these two we start moving toward Synthesis Model according to the philosophy of the Lyricus Teaching Order.

This is the big picture and each of us have our small beliefs inside the large model. The entrainment that each of us has been downloaded with at birth and through the years, are our opportunity now to move from and into the
Transformation/Mastership model as we practice the Quantum Pause, live through the six heart virtues and come our Spiritual Center in all the areas of our life.

I hope this helps in understanding my post.

Hi Darlene,

Thank you for inviting me to clarify this further.

I have allowed my personal paradigm/belief system to shift more than a few times. The first was centered around “the saviorship model”. The second around “we are our own gurul”, and have arrived at the third which is…. we are Universal BE-ings. If we truly choose to ascend out of this container we call our Universe, then we have to be free of all definitions which are limitations that prevent us from fully experiencing/expressing our Universal BE-ing-ness.

In March 2010 a friend of mine put this into perspective. He said the MOST IMPORTANT THING is the Psyche’s perception of itself when it exits the physical container. This “perception” resides in the subconscious and encompasses all lifetimes including this one. When we leave the physical body…if there are any definitions/beliefs about Self … I AM “this or that”(limitations)…... “This or that” which follows I AM will determine IF, HOW, WHO, and in what FORM we take in the next embodiment.

As Starduster posted above “be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind. Answer 20 from James: PCI”

This statement confirms “beliefs” are indeed limitations, which are in the mind, specifically the subconscious.

If we are sharing from the purity of our hearts, that “Spiritual Center”, then we don’t need a system of beliefs/limitations. We just are….communicating from the pure source of wisdom…the intelligent heart. When we are all operating from the space of pure/ authentic/ transparent intentions, then we will no longer see rules/governments/religions (belief systems). We just are…expressing the simplicity of that “Spiritual Center” at its core.

Someone asked me how we operate without a “belief system”. Simply utilize the cornerstones of authenticity, accountability and transparency and BE in integrity/alignment with the heart’s wisdom/intelligence, and the rest will take care of itself.

Cheers!
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Kimberlee wrote:
starduster wrote:

Cheers,
Kimberlee

It really is that simple isn't it? Thanks Kimberlee, and Cheers to you too! :D

For you Kimberlee...from my Heart to yours...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go-WEqWv ... re=related

Yes, it is that simple! Thanks for the link!!! I have always been touched deeply by classical music. It resonates and strums the heart strings (makes me cry).

Cheers!
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Chamber Philosophy

Beliefs and Their Energy Systems
WingMakers' Philosophy: Chamber Four

All beliefs have energy systems that act like birthing rooms for the manifestation of the belief. Within these energy systems are currents that direct your life experience. You are aware of these currents either consciously or subconsciously, and you allow them to carry you into the realm of experience that best exemplifies your true belief system.

so what is the Sovereign Entity's "true belief system" ... we know it isn't Religion or Spirituality because James tells us that they are programs within the HMS, that conceals our identity, and anchors us in separation (A 3 PCI)

Belief systems resonate with, and are the byproduct of, the dominant energy system of a sympathetic group, culture, and even species. Thus, energy systems are more fundamental than beliefs, and create experience that creates beliefs. Energy systems are wide ranging in their context, but as they relate to beliefs, they can be defined as primordial thought forms crystallized within the human DNA. Some would refer to these fundamental energy systems as instinctual knowledge.

knowing from the WMMs and HM's scientific research that our "instinctual knowledge" comes from the heart's intelligence system, we can understand how it would be true, that all beliefs are "attached" to heartfelt emotional expression. ALL beliefs can be "heart felt" and said to express the "purity of the heart" .

but wasn't the "primordial" BS that dominates Earth altered by the HMS? ... that now defines the individual as either Religious or Spiritual ? when these are both faces on the same coin designed to conceal our true identity? Why would we want to manifest the beliefs the HMS promotes when they suppress our true identity as individuals and as a species.

The energy system that permeates terra-earth -- creating predictable belief systems of conformity -- will be energetically transformed to enable more accessible transition zones. How one accesses these portals or transition zones and utilizes their enabling energy system will be the real issue of your 21st century.

the WMMs are a "form" of a Transition Zone ... they will assist us to transform our belief systems ...

Think of these transition zones as portals that lead one out of the prevailing energy system of survival and conformity of the mind-body into a new energy system that is of the mind-soul. The mind-soul energy system is characterized by creative energy directed to realizing that the Wholeness Navigator is the personality that endures and is therefore the creator of enduring beliefs and life experience. When this realization is achieved by accessing one of these transition zones or portals, the entity can begin to restructure their belief system independent of time and the predominant notion of survival.

so there is nothing "wrong" with having a BS ... if it is aligned with eternal or primordial truth ... and that is why we have TZs ... to led us out of the HMS's grip

Think of these transition zones as portals that lead one out of the prevailing energy system of survival and conformity of the mind-body into a new energy system that is of the mind-soul. The mind-soul energy system is characterized by creative energy directed to realizing that the Wholeness Navigator is the personality that endures and is therefore the creator of enduring beliefs and life experience.

When this realization is achieved by accessing one of these transition zones or portals, the entity can begin to restructure their belief system independent of time and the predominant notion of survival.

it is my understanding, that if we are not "accessing one of these transition zones" our BS hasn't been REstructured - since Anu altered it to conceal and suppress our identity. But if we take the opportunity to align ourselves with the original BSs that manifests the Wholeness Navigator's eternal purpose ... then we will fulfill our destiny... one person at a time by engaging the energy system of our original BS to manifest our eternal identity

This new energy system can be brought into your personal realm. When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

These threads, however, must be manifold, or they will break, and your energy system will remain in the shadows of survival and conformity. As you gain awareness of the Tributary Zones, you will gain insight into the new energy systems and how to anchor these energy systems into your own. There are specialized techniques for weaving this energy system to your own and exchanging -- over time -- your survival-based energy system for the exploratory energy system of the coming age.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

I am still not sure why you believe that the heart of an individual who can't even recognize their true identity (as an Immortal Sovereign Being) is capable of expressing "purity " ... is part of your BS that the heart is not capable of being programed ... deceived, or mis-informed ? is it written somewhere that the heart is incapable of deception?

why isn't the mind associated with "purity" ... they are an integrated system ... they are both capable of intelligence ... they are both expressed emotionally

James tell us in the PCI that our Belief system that are based upon God, Spirit and Soul are initiated by the HMS's programs ... that they are deceptions ... the belief that any intelligence is "pure" ... because it can be "felt" is delusional ... and hollywood has made billions proving that ...

the LDs suggest that we examine our heart's (intelligence) to make sure it is expressing our true identity as immortal Sovereign Entities, experiencing a SI state of consciousness - here - now ... why would it suggest that we examine what our hearts tell us ? I suggest that we also, examine why we believe, that death serves a purpose for a SECU that is here, now and forever ... examine why you believe that death is progressive in any way shape or form? and I believe you will find that what you believe about death is all a lie ... for the simple fact that we are Immortal ...

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life.

"from the SI" not the "heart" or the mind ... and not from a fragmented consciousness, but from the state of consciousness that is the result of all of this being integrated

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

It's really quite simple, I choose to co-create with authenticity, accountability and transparency. No fancy definitions or beliefs necessary.

Cheers,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 pm 

Thanks Darlene, I thought that's what you were referring to but I wanted to be sure. :)