WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: from my heart to yours
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm 

I have just re read my last post here and I'm afraid it was a bit of a rant and yes, starduster, it was very off topic, especially since the topic is The Six Heart Virtues. There are at least three I now wish I had tried to connect with before I posted. I was a little saddened at the Exodus of other members and it seemed that the forum was doomed because of it, moreso as it's two most prolific contributors appeared to also be gearing up for battle....Is it a 'girls thing' Shay ? :D
This morning I checked the other forum which was set up and there seems to have been personality clashes there leading to a third forum having been set up which is discussing WMM among other things. This whole mess could have been avoided and could still be resolved i.e. everyone returning to the one official forum if we were to stay on topic- this topic - The Six Heart Virtues.
Appreciate that Compassion is required of ourselves to Forgive all members past and present who in our eyes lacked the Humility to try and Understand that whatever views we express here takes Valor.