WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Underst
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 am 

Apart from advocating soulfull oblivion as above please bear in mind that....

sometimes the fragmented pieces do not need to be put straight back together but need to "jostle" with others of the same nature as the sacred dance takes its first steps, like the petals of a yellow rose, our fragments are life,, not an old vase... which cracks as the petals unfurl! repeat after me, "i am not made of ceramic".boom slap click clack!

Attachments:
images.jpg
images.jpg [ 3.08 KiB | Viewed 3742 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:26 am 
Posting Freak

Right now I surrender all control of my physical body to my Soul is my mantra for now as it is what James as MaNuRa is suggesting to me is the WAY out of the mess we of our collective own making our in as instead of finding Unity in diversity we are experiencing chaos trying our best as individuals and nations to win the battle of iam right instead of giving it up to IAM right .

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 am 

yes it is MaNuRe ,! i am MaNuRe...!! And i give you yellow RoSes!,,,

Versus MaNuRa ! i am ManuRa ...! and i give you RoSeS,,,

I,m just going to ask the gardener a question... see you later!

so.. err.. how long has MaNuRa been in the business, hes a new arrival i presume!?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 am 

Oh by the way! The soul vehicle contains many many styles of soul.... which are not-interchangable...The souls that were mistakenly "sold" in the past, have been finally put in perspective!
But i would ask you to bear in mind! As I once did , when i put my soul in command of my body!
What part of the self is in command of the soul?. You need to make this absoluteley clear!
identify heart and soul! before putting it in charge! or you may find yourself on the rather excruciating
end of the soul eaters.. which i can tell you from experience..is the warriors way!..
better get yourself a nice soul "POSITION", that treats you nice, or you can find your mind begins to suffer!
I only say this because to say words such as these in a world such as this is not always wise!.
particularly when you take into account that the reason people "SELL THEIR SOUL". IS SO THEY DONT HAVE TO SUFFER!,,, i.E. THE REASON FOR THE PRESENCE OF THE SOUL IS TO.....(love)............... anyway please be carefull! the game of life can be wicked with those who make such oppulent gesticulations as if they have no consequence, or indeed as if true knowledge does not have to be earned by ones life blood as the THORN is pressed Home! chaos is best stored between the elements of life at intervals defined by natural causality!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, perhaps we should "identify" soul... or let the LTO define, once again what history and heirarchy have distorted almost beyond recognition...

Human Soul (entity consciousness) is, in the simplest of terms, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. As reported in the Glossary, it is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is an immortal, living, coherent consciousness that is a replica of the energy of its Creator with the individual consciousness of a unique personality. http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html

QUESTION 5
What is the definition of the soul?

ANSWER 5 (FAQ Lyricus.org)
The soul is literally a God Fragment that is composed of a hierarchy of capabilities and functionality that permit it to be simultaneously individuated and whole. As it enters the soul carrier at or near the physical birth, it begins to form a matrix of interaction with the soul carrier – testing the vibrational resistance of the soul carrier, as well as its zones of resonance. It is encoded in the soul carrier template that hearing, at least initially, is the most developed of the senses through which the soul can perceive the physical domain. Eventually, the eye-brain system emerges as the dominant portal of perception.

The physical world of dimension and time creates the separation of the world of soul and the world of the soul carrier. Because soul is a God Fragment, and the soul carrier is a representative outgrowth of both the species’ evolutionary trajectory and the original designs of the soul carrier template, they are fundamentally incompatible. Thus, the Central Race engineered an interface that serves to integrate the soul and soul carrier, and orient the collective known as the individuated consciousness.

...........mmmmmm.....................Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Sounds kinda like the Sovereign Integral huh? New terms . :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you for helping me remember that Soul is "found" by the application and expression of the above attributes and the more we allow these qualities to manifest the more Soulfull we become as at least for me ...the more i put all resistance to what anyone here says aside and just listen to what your Higher Self is trying to communicate that might not necessarily be in your words but the intent behind the words....the more my Higher Self is able to get past any egoic reaction thus allowing "my"Soul to hear and resonate to your Love coming through from "your" Soul....Harmonics in action...and so it seems like one tuning fork to another....they attune one another .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm 

Starduster you sold your soul the day you made it into something that turns you into a vaccuos slightly whammed out space monkey!

tell you what!

WOMan carrying 25 litres on her head for eighteen miles to give water to her family.. "daily" that has soul, as does her compressed spine damge"

Man- with dislocated shoulder , pulling his family over a chain fence so they can get to a world they are not persecuted... this has soul!

people doing thing that hurt because they love!

In fact for the past 11,000 years the thing that identifies soul has been, sufference, struggle, trial and tribulation, in the name of that which you love!

LETS NOT LET THE LTO DECIDE! ^&^$

when i die! I hope for not one hour of my life to have been wasted...trying to escape my real heart! which i should point out, is in the "real heroes" of the world... Not in your crappy lack of real gumption!...and total innabilty to realise that the BS you just described is termed,,, cowardice!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm 

I discovered my own soul!

NO-one tells me what , or where it is
If you want to be told where it is, you are a slave to your fear of what the soul actually is!

imagine a real person for a moment!
his soul is over two thousand years old... and in that time 36 lifetimes have passed.... he/she has been raped, abused, tortured, murdered, executed,starved, poisoned and beated...every single lifetime!
and never ever done these things to another!
The soul is a vehicle of sufference, "ask the Vatican"...
If you saw my soul you would scream! Not because its is scary in itself
but because you are afraid to be genuine!

James has you in a MINDLOCK!
you believe you understand what soul is! But what you actually have is soul peace! not soul expression!

you do not know where your soul is! You just sit there gratefull that you dont have to experience it! although you are utterly jealous of the millions of people who do,,, But you cant take that away,,, and thats what makes you a fool! JAMES!

PEOPLE SELL THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO SUFFER IN THIS LIFE!
yOU SOUND LIKE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, TO NOT EXPERIENCE YOUR SOUL!...IVE SCREAMED WITH MY SOUL, and it will NEVEREVER stop screaming because thas what makes me the soul vehicle! for ever , for eternity, until the last star has burned OUT!

If you dont actually read this, and just skim it again you are disqualified!... *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________FOOLS_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

well from my perspective it is your mind that is locked..."the soul is 2000 years old" :lol: :lol: :lol:

just one of the examples of how you express your LIMITATIONs...
when the individual realizes that "souls" are part of the template of the SECU
... they were designed into its creation ...
they didn't just come into being... as supplemental upgrades (snicker)

Yes, many of us have discovered our souls, and are using that consciousness in our daily lives,
but until science declares irrefutable proof, the species will continue to resist this awareness....
and this is what makes the GP event so transformative ...

your continued judgments of me, do little more than reveal the fact that you are stuck
in model of existence that believes in duality... been there done that brother...
and KNOW the difference, which makes your rhetoric highly amusing...
like the baby taking its first steps - needs all the help it can get.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 pm 

The LTO description sounds like a trap!
It sounds like a cleverly worded description of a way to sever your own mind from chmaber five teaching!

it sounds like rather than awaken, they want you to allow, a new memorey to arrive between you and your physical birth,(LTO sacrelidge) so as you can be manipulated along a different axis to your birth destiny!
im sorry once again, but you have been deluded!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

and you "sound like" someone who has never experienced what you are talking about,
how could you possibly KNOW about something you have never actually experienced?

what do you think you are protecting? Why do you believe it needs defending?
Truth resonates - UNIVERSALLY - the question is, can you handle the truth without becoming unbalanced?

I guess you will never KNOW until you try it :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:33 pm 

NO I DONT!

OH im sorry would you like a description of the warriors path!
now you can have it in a sanitised way that you wont understand!
or you can have it in a way.. that tests your soluls connection.. which is thermes "the warriors path"
its patently obvious its YOU who doesnt have any soul experience!
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME?

basicly your damned if you do! becuase i will make you a warrior
and your damned if you dont! because you just sold your soul!.. hmmmmm

you know what really peeves me!
I discovered the age and orientation of my soul , hence said 2000years old :lol: :lol: :x

you "read on the internet" some BS youve never experienced...and are mocking a spiritual warrior!

Do you really want to do this! SIT DOWN AND STAY DOWN ITS NOT YOU I WISH TO "FIBERS"..challenge!!!ok.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I must admit, that it amuses me that you believe you can command me...
I am Sovereign, therefor, God of my own Universe, and not subject to your self-imposed rules or
self-created reality.

I am not frightened nor intimidated by your sword rattling :lol:
beating on your chest and making threats are of no consequence to me
all that war paint washes off to reveal another mother's son

I am not your enemy ... that is a figment of your imagination (mind)
nor is there anything to be gained through conflict

the "challenge" is not to defeat others,
it is to allow yourself to recognize your true identity as a representative of Unconditional Love

Last edited by starduster on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm 

I dont believe i command you!

Its just that as a result of the existence ive deliberatley led! I have destroyed vairous spiritual energetic blovkages in myself!
this means that if i satnd at the PORTAL.. the "light shines through".. this is a good thing...
bringing light is what i do
Now the reason i claim non-hierarchial staus, whilst still demanding to be incontroll of the BASE MATERIALS is that"the light shines through my presence!..

I only reasons get upset with hierarchiall people, because in their arrogance they send "aspects" of themselves close to the euality zone(sovereign integral) and block the light...

because of this, places within myself which are healed, and can be of benefit if "delivered" to the TECHNOLOGY by myself!
are instead perpetually polluted by JAMES and his owners , as they fail to transmit the proper sequence of events, through their lack of actuall "soul sufference" on this planet"

I will now "SHOOT" the bits that are blocking the light! If they persist in trying to occupy aspects of the equality zone, without authority, I will "POSITION".. new tricks or sequences within that area of the portal i speak to! to act as traps,tricks, and tests,, followed by a new level of ANTIPATHY, based upon the third age of mind< the mind of toltec, the age of reason, and the age of maya, the SI, is about "here" clicks fingers/ Every rose has its thorn"""£

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

once again, you are trying to blame others for your own resistance to understand that no one controls anyone but their self.

Dear Ones,

My friend, Sarah De Rosnay, has introduced me as James. I have read her introduction in her Letter of Disclosure.
I assume you have done the same if you are reading this letter.

I am a simple man who lives for a singular mission, and the First Source discs are the fruits of this mission.
There will be many stories about this disc and those that will follow.
For reasons I'm certain you understand, my identity will be purposely clouded, and I encourage you to not worry about who I am,
who I have been, or what my role is.

Despite what Sarah wrote and believes, I am not a messiah. As surprising as it may sound, neither was Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, or Krishna.
It's true that these were great teachers and exemplars of the human race, but they did not incarnate to liberate people,
nor construct enduring religions that sheathed their teachings in the scabbard of time.

They simply had a clearer connection to First Source, earned by their penetrating visions of the universal mind,
which anchored them in their personal wisdom. They were leaders because they chose to share this personal wisdom with their fellow men,
hoping that in doing so, others would find their way into their own personal wisdom, too.

I have been here many times before with names you would recognize, but this incarnation is different,
and I vow to remain unknown, even fictional. My soul is no different in nature than yours.
I have a body, and therefore, I have my frailties - in some ways, just like you.
I am not someone to worship, and I am purposely intangible to ensure this will not occur because it will only stand in the way of our mission.

The new souls that are incarnating over the next one hundred years represent the vital change agents
who will be in a position to stipulate that cosmology, art, and metaphysics become the forces that revitalize humanity's role
as responsible stewards of earth. It is an extremely important time in human history,
and the First Source discs will find their way to select individuals and help anchor them in their personal wisdom.

I have created a portal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of an individual
in a manner that has never been done before. This connection will catalyze new forms of energy to flow through the minds of those individuals,
enabling them to create the necessary technologies, art forms, and discoveries that bring about the new cosmology of First Source.

Moreover, the First Source discs will impact on all people; even those who will never read, look, or listen, and these will be in the majority I assure you.
These teachings are designed for the entire planet despite the relatively small number who will actively immerse within the story and utilize this portal.

I hope you understand and honor my intentional obscurity. I also hope you will understand the format in which this portal was constructed.
There is no intention to deceive you or create the impression of a hoax. I merely placed the WingMakers' website into the public domain
as a platform for releasing the First Source discs.
The discs will be the official record of my communication,
the website will become more of a communication and update center for the discs.

The WingMakers' website created controversy and debate, and many have delighted in debunking its authenticity.
Those who debate whether it is true or not true, have diminished their sight of the truth that is woven into its structure.
It is my hope that the First Source discs will reunite them with the purpose of this project and calm the debate.

The disc is a tool, and like all tools, its value is directly related to how it is deployed or utilized in one's life.
If you study this tool, it will supply you with a detailed instruction manual for its proper utilization.
It is multi-layered and metaphorically structured in parallel with the universe, and new aspects of this disc may be activated in the future.

While my personality will always seem intangible, know that I am in this disc more vividly than any teacher that has come before to your planet.
It is my nature to live in the universal mystery and personal clarity of my Self. When you are in accord, you will find me with you.

James

December 20005

http://www.wingmakers.com/music/bkreview2.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:17 pm 

The fact that james channels messages from previous incarnationa does not in any way make him a nice person!
I could channel ghandi, I could channel the 1st dalai lama, I could channel real atlanteans... including those who saw the central stone thrown into the deep atlantic..
I do not channel! becuase these people are trapped in a space whos virtues are unknown to us!
plus they do not have holes in the right places, because they are no-longer alive!
The living proof of the in efficasy of channelled information is the blind antipathy we have today!
To channel the language of the deceased, leaves your energy body exposed to certain qualities that unless properly identified can be misleading to all who believe..

starduster is a classic example of this!
her mind so deformed by the channelled words of dead remains.. starduster is no-longer with us as an intelligent person!.
she is more akin to an android or a junkie , and it is upsetting to watch!..

the real PRIESTS of this planet have lived the same life as those people who are channelled for popular acclaim today!..
and in so doing when they give they give of themselves..
james has a gift to channel! but he channels the dead remains of great people... he has not served the nameless cause of humanity.. just given the illusion of the great peoples words...his lack of real soul discovery means his words are dead! and of the "past". the fact they are of the past throws the whole "study of time" thing off balance!.
Of the great people alive today! whos "WORDS" are not stolen by people like JAMES.. there exist men and women ,, who if given the real chance to express the truth, would over power the hypnotic sentients...with the blinding light that travelles through their living expression of source reality!
there are no dead remains with these people, they are these people..
and speak the same true words , but issueing from the living LIVING living heart!..

this is the essence of the joke! and also why I FORMALLY deman JAMES to step aside.. before he is declared false phrophet, which is in 6 and a half hours! ..ok.

Last edited by wingreaper on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:27 pm 
Posting Freak

ho ho, more judgments, revealing the HMS programing that controls you and will not allow you to see me as your equal,
or to understand that James did not "channel" anything... nor do I ... but he was able to REMEMBER it

which seems to be something you are incapable of because of your choice to remain fragmented
from that which is conscious of ALL that IS ...

you MAY reject, judge and separate but that leaves you less than WHOLE ...and you have no one to blame for that except your self :lol:

Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment.
It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All.
And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 am 

Anyway , ive expalined to you how the grand portal works, and ive explained to you james is a channeller not a worker or an even passable figure of humanity! he may claim jesus was not the messiah! but he cannot claim he is in the same vain, as even one noteable man in history, because james is just a spiritual energy thief..
he talks the talk, but he cannot walk the walk! Ive asked him to step down!
I was spiritually attacked by his negative attributes last year! His real name is STEVE! I traced the damage from his "soul tail" back to him! he is not a person to respect or adore,,,he forced part of himself towards another as he fed!
you see james is a greedy person!.. I showed him a sacred tantric event! "thats what i want he cried" and as he jumped to feed... his "negative soul tail dug into my life" for the past 11 months we have been stuck on each other! he has attributed his energy to his success.. wheras i have carried his pain!
at the end of this time.. One of us.. has moved with the spirits of earth! and one has greedily stolen without remorse!
the fact james is not aware of his soul tail, only his feeding face, proves he is not enlightened!
the fact his feeding face fed off another, as his negative attributed dug into the same being! caused excruciating pain!
my teeth started to crack, my skin puffed, my mind was wrenched...
But i carried all this pain because i am an electric mirror!!!!... and had i not supported this negativity he would have used it again and again!
The woman whos energymind was hit, at the time, was of romany descent (you read my mind!)....its funny really..
you see i had written over fifty letters to james of which he had responded to zip,zilch,nada, ... then oneday i met a beautiful girl called cheryl! I fell deeply in love, love at first sight even!
I re-considered my spirit path and decided i could fulfill my spiritual destiny without challenging . mark mhempell, lyricus, or event temples anymore... so i tried to break the tie!
the troubl was they had been feeding off my letters for several years... and when i wrote a letter which basicly said!.. NO HARD FEELINGS, IM GOING TO GO NOW.....
they obviously didnt want to lose the exess energy i had provided and so i was spiritually attacked and my tantric core ripped out!
It was excruciatingly painfull, my true love left because i was destroyed , and lo and behold i was back in touch with lyricus and event temples again.. as they had parts of my being!
they have been hurting me for a long time now! and all i want is to show them how not to hurt people! what hurt the most was it was like cheryl had been hypnotised... from the looks, and fresh touch, and wicked eyes i loved.. with the classic.. "I dont think i have ever been so wet"... to "I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU< F3"K OFF" in next to no time! I know it was steve?james who attacked.. because i traced his soul tail!
When the family realises It was HE.who dug into the core of their way of life,,I am certain they will find his style and link it to his character!
I look forward to him being recognised! because he is a selfish idiot!

Its not often i mention, the love the family has to offer, or how they felt during his attack! but as the "whirligig resumes its force",, LET TRUE LOVE RETURNmmmmmmm CREATE SPINS STOPS!!! KISS!,, FALLS!

oh yes.. james soul tail..has just been "split" not chopped off .. "SPLIT"

this is so they move as one! its called artificial severence, its designed to protect his followers, while we find the root of his "DISGRACE".

steve we are coming to get you

Last edited by wingreaper on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 am 

starduster wrote:
once again, you are trying to blame others for your own resistance to understand that no one controls anyone but their self.

Dear Ones,
STEVE
My friend, Sarah De Rosnay, has introduced me as James. I have read her introduction in her Letter of Disclosure.
I assume you have done the same if you are reading this letter.
STEVE
I am a simple man who lives for a singular mission, and the First Source discs are the fruits of this mission.
There will be many stories about this disc and those that will follow.
For reasons I'm certain you understand, my identity will be purposely clouded, and I encourage you to not worry about who I am,
who I have been, or what my role is.

STEVE STEVE STEVE STEVE STEVE
Despite what Sarah wrote and believes, I am not a messiah. As surprising as it may sound, neither was STEVEJesus,STEVE Buddha,STEVE Mohammed, STEVEor Krishna.STEVE
It's true that these were great STEVEteachers and exemplarsSTEVE of the human race, but they did not incarnate to liberate people,
nor construct enduring religions that sheathed their teachings in the scabbard of time.

They simply had a STEVEclearer connection to First STEVESource, earned by their penetrating visions of the universal mind,
which anchored them in their personal wisdom. They were STEVEleadersSTEVE because they chose to share this personal wisdom with their fellow men,
hoping that in doing so, others would find their way into their own personal wisdom, too.

I have been here many times before with names you would recognize, but this incarnation is different,
and I vow to remain unknown, even fictional. My soul is no different in nature than yours.
I have a body, and therefoSTEVEre, I have my frailties - in some ways, just like you.
I am not someonSTEVEe to worship, and I am purposely intangible to ensSTEVEure this will not occur because it will only stand in the way of our mission.

The new souls that are incarnating over the next one hundred years represent the vital change agents
who will be in a position to stipulate that cosmology, art, and metaphysics become the forces that revitalize humanity's role
as responsible stewards of earth. It is an exSTEVEVEVEVEVSTEVEtremely important time in human history,
and the First Source discs will find their way to select individuals and help anchor them in their personal wisdom.

I have created a pSTEVEortal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of an individual
in a manner that has never been done before. This connection will catalyze new forms of energy to flow through the minds of those individuals,
enabling them to create the necessary technologies, art forms, aSTEVEnd discoveries that bring about the new cosmology of First Source.

Moreover, the FirSTEVEst SSTEVEource discs will impact on all people; even those who will never read, look, or listen, and these will be in the majority I assure you.
These teachings are desigSTEVEned for the entire planet despite the relatively small number who will actively immerse within the story and utilize this portal.

I hope you understand and honor my intentional obscurity. I also hope you will understand the format in which this portal was constructed.
There is no intention to deceive you or create the impression of a hoax. I merely placed the WingMakers' website into the public domain
as a platformSTEVE for releasing the First Source discs.
The discs will be the official record of my communication,
the website will become more of a communication and update center for the discs.

The WingMakers' website created controversy and debate, and many have delighted in debunking its authenticity.
Those who debate whether it is true or not truSTEVEe, have diminished their sight of the truth that is woven into its structure.
It is my hope that the First Source discs will reunite them with the purpose of this project and calm the debate.

The disc is a tool, and like all tools, its value is directly related to how it is deployed or utilized in one's life.
If you study this tool, it will supply you with a detailed instruction manual for its proper utilization.
It is multi-layered and metaphorically structured in parallel with the universe, and new aspects of this disc may be activated in the future.

While my personality will always seem intangible, know that I am in this disc more vividly than any teacher that has come before to your planet.
It is my nature to live in the universal mystery and personal clarity of my Self. When you are in accord, you will find me with you.

James

December 20005

http://www.wingmakers.com/music/bkreview2.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 am 
Posting Freak

What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human
or even extraterrestrial intellect—no matter how educated or evolved it may
be—that are organizing and operating at a collective level. There is not a
single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance
these elitist forces. In our time, it is a co-mingling of cosmic, extraterrestrial
and human forces because the stakes are too important, the
macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any
one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie
ahead.
This time it will be done as a unified team. This team will steer the course of
the planetary consciousness and the dimensional shift that awaits it. It will
operate in accord to the principles of the heart, independent of the minds of
the appointed elite.

in other words, wingnut, you are not our "savior"... nor will there be any "savior",
humanity has moved beyond the savior/student model of existence, and we are into
the Age of Transparency that finds you without clothes.

Those who resist this awareness, will find themselves incarnated upon a twin planet,
where they can procrastinate the REALization of their true identiy without
interfering with the progress the awake and aware are experiencing HERE and NOW

I am sure there are plenty of battles to be fought on that other Earth,
but those who understand how to co-operate, co-lectively, will co-create "heaven on earth"

we all have the ability to save our selves, with the Unification Forces' Plan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 am 

(SENT THROUGH CHAMBER 16)WHAT IS THE USE!
iN TRYING TO GET SOMEONE SO BRAINWASHED TO LISTEN!

iM SORRY THAT I KNOW HOW THE PORTAL WORKS...
iM SORRY I KNOW HOW TO ATTUNE THE CURRENT AGE..
iM SORRY OK!...

iM JUST TRYING TO DO MY JOB...
IM JUST TRYING TO DO MY JOB!

i DONT NEED YOUR BLIND RIDICULOUS TACTICS.. YOUR ACTUALLY RIDICULOUS! i HAVENT HEARD ONE INTELLIGENT WORD FROM YOU! BLIND QUOTE PERSON!

TELL YOU WHAT... GET ONE OF THOSE IMAGINARY CLOCK THINGS...

AND SAY TO IT!

HOW LONG TILL THE PORTAL OPENS UNDER JAMES GUIDANCE? (NOT TILL AFTER YOUR DEAD)
THEN SAY TO IT?
hOW LONG TILL IT OPENS UNDER HARLEYS GUIDANCE!( ERR WITHIN 6 MONTHS)
IF YOU HAVE ANY ABILITY TO SPEAK TO THE SPIRITS OF THE TRUTH YOU WILL GET THE RESPONSE THAT INCLUDES AT LEAST AN INKLING OF THE TRUTH! PLEASE FROM MY HEART TO YOURS...(WHICH ISNT VERY FAR AT ALL) ALTHOUGH IT IS ABOUT 15,000 MILES( NOT STRAIGHT THROUGH OBVIOUSLY.. THE EARTH NOT YOUR HEART! THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 am 

BESIDES I INTEND TO RE-INCARNATE ON THAT TWIN PLANET!.. THIS IS THE TWIN PLANET, WINGNUT!
EVEN IF THE PORTAL OPENS TODAY, I WILL STILLL REINCARNATE ON THE TWIN PLANET.. BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THE TWIN PLANET IS!
HIERARCHIAL SAUSAGE!!
HOW YOU CAN BELIEVE YOURSELF TO BE AWAKE AND AWARE RIGHT HERE RIGHTNOW, WHILST STILL WAITING 50-60 YEARS FOR THE PORTAL TO OPEN IS A TRULY RIDICULOUS THING!
AND ONE OF THE GREATEST MYSTERIES OF WHAT HUMAN INTELLIGENCE ACTUALLY MUST FEEL LIKE!!!
YOUR SO SCREWED AROUND WITH, IF YOU WERE AWARE AND AWAKE YOU WOULD OPEN THE PORTAL! BUT YOU WANT TO WAIT BECUASE ITS TERRIFYINGLY POWERFULL..
TROUBLE IS YOU WANT TO STOP ANYONE ELSE DOING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE HIERARCHIAL! AND YES THE REASON I WILL ALWAYS INCARNATE ON THE TWIN PLANET IS?????????????????????

BECAUSE THE TWIN PLANET IS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE PORTAL! THE SPLIT PLANET AFTER... THIS IS THE TWIN PLANET! IT CANNOT POSSIBLY BE SPLIT IN 60 YEARS BECAUSE IT IS ONE PLANET.. THAT IS SPLIT BY THE GRAND PORTAL.. SO YOU MUST ADMIT THIS IS THE TWIN PLANET.. IN WHICH CASE YOU MUST BE UNDER YOUR DESCRIPTION OF ILLUSION!
AS THE PORTAL IS A TRANSMUTATIVE FORCE ARRIVING EVER EARLIER IN A CIVILISATIONS HISTORY... ONE DAY IT WILL OPEN TWENTY YEARS AGO.... PLEASE SAY YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT,, SO WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE! PLEASE,,, BECAUSE HAVING YOU AS A SELF PROCLAIMED EXECUTIVE OF TIME TRAVEL IS REALLLY ANNOYING! ESPECIALLY SEEING AS YOU SEEM TO WANT ME TO DIE, RATHER THAN DO MY JOB! WHICH IS TO OPEN THE GRAND PORTAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! DOES IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT IN ONE REALITY THE PORTAL OPENS IN 2070.. AND THEN A TIME TRAVELLING INCARNATION SURVIVES THAT CAN OPEN IT EARLIER.. WHICH IS PART OF THE PROCESS.. I AM THAT INCARNATION...
NOW HOW WOULD A TIME TRAVELLING INCARNATION HAPPEN EARLIER BEFORE THE INITIAL PORTAL IF HE WASNT INTENTIONALLY INCARNATING ON THE TWIN PLANET,.. huh!..(ITS CALLED TRANSDESTINY INCARNATION...)
NOW THESE WORDS DO NOT OCCUR TO AVERAGE JOES! TROUBLE IS AVERAGE JOE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THEM! (CASSANDRA COMPLEX) STORY OF MY EFFING LIFE!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am 
Posting Freak

so who is waiting... we are each a portal ... unto our selves... nothing prevents you from experiencing your true identity NOW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 am 

YOUR A COMPLETE MUNCHKIN YOUKNOW THAT!
IM NOT SAYING WERE NOT ALL INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGN UNITS.. IM EXPLAINING THE PROCESS THAT CO-ORDINATES THE PROCESS OF THE ARRIVAL OF THE GRAND PORTAL!
i MEAN LOOK, IVE JUST EXPLAINED THE DIVINE PARADOX THAT MAKES THE PORTAL ARRIVE TODAY!
LET ME MAKE THIS ABSOLUTELEY CLEAR!
IF YOU ARE NOW HOLDING ONTO ME NOT OPENING THE PORTAL FOR A SELFISH REASON.. I.E. YOUR OWN PERSONAL ACCLAIM IN THE PROCESS.. YOU ARE BEING A HIERARCHIAL MEMBER OF THOSE WHO GREEDILY
DELAY THE OPENING, AND I CANNOT CONDONE YOUR CHOICE, PLEASE WORK WITH ME, PLEASE!

Last edited by wingreaper on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next