WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Underst
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, that may be your perspective of the WMMs but from my perspective they are what is revealing the true history of our origins ... thousands of generations before the planet was even formed or Babylon existed... putting our now, into the proper perspective - somewhere in the middle of the Wingmaker's eternal existence... revealing where we are as between origins and destiny.

the painting are simply tools that you may choose to use or not... the walls can be dismantled without them... or maintained with them if the individual seeks to limits themselves to a room with no windows...they may serve as doorways for the mind to escape into when no other has been created by using the tools to tear down the walls.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm 

I dont know what your views are on the origin of the spirit! but i will make a stab or a guess if you will!
i presume you understand the SANCTITY of BLOOD... as in the holyness of the sacred bloods of many who have dotted our civilisations course of change through the ages!
Blood has been sacred for a long long long time.. some say before the wingmakers arrival we had sacred blood,,, that changed when they arrived.. casting us into eleven thoudans years of darkness, only to awaken as their slaves in todays world!

Blood was decribed as the essence and life of a man!
you could break a bone, but in the middle there was blood!..
you could make metal tools, bbut when they rusted they went red like your blood! you could heat metal to thousands of degrees and it went red like your blood! blod was in the metal and it was in your body! man and tool linked by a middle unit!

today even though that middle unit touching man and metal within their core still exists!....
we think there are atoms at the middle of metal..
and DNA at the middle of blood!.
somewhere in between theres a big BIG sacred patch that we seem to have forgotten in our scientific quandry!

why does science seek us to lose the truth that binds!
why does science have branches.. and not a focus?
Its about to change.. Zaccheus says "wood".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:13 pm 

ive discovered i always sound sarcastic when speaking about my deepest truths..
fearing that if i seem to believe in myself i will be mad! instead i mockingly jibe the concept of belief to somehow diffuse my intensity!
Its the worst character flaw i have! I dont even like it!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

blood? do you believe your Entity has blood in its veins ?

From out of the spirit-essence of Source Intelligence, flowing from First Source, each of you is born. As particles of light leavened by Source Intelligence to arise and secure individual consciousness, you are born an immortal entity that shares the essence of First Source in non-time and non-space. This is the Entity consciousness that is imbued with the Wholeness Navigator that permits the Entity to separate from First Source into individuality, but remain guided by Source Intelligence.

you are barely scratching the surface of the true nature of our being... dig deeper into the origins of consciousness that was housed in a body of light...before being reconfigured and thrown into the hair bag.

you can't FIND truth... you have to REMEMBER IT.

If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

The WMMs offer everyone that opportunity to feel whole... and the provide tools for you to discover and nurture the seed memories of events you have experienced from the creation of the Central Race and which equal FSI.

we all know where the bloody meat sack came from ...and have heard the tales of the Annunaki bloodlines... dna is not blood... there is dna in rocks and trees... dna is the essence of life source

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm 

"we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars!" oscar wilde (i think)

correct me if im wrong, but its the people who are looking where they are going who aretreading in all the crapola!.

you have to know what the root of matter is before you can find your antipathy! otherwise you may just be a joke, who is vamping other peoples higher minds.. without even touching your own root destiny this lifetime! I which case you are a reason the portal hasnt arrived because of your utter dewsire to disassociate yourself from your human instrument!

The human lips parted and blew a note!.. the galaxy span!
bash the spacey energy off the root of your matter to reflect kether behind the ridge of daath..through matters abstaract cores.. until it impacts the cross!..and tells you the time that is Now!...

you cant just be an upper dimensional.. there is no such thing without the reflection the human instrument provides..

I know your very keen, but you dont seem to understand the term human instrument.. or the term hierarchy.. in any sense that supposes they are words of freedom..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

You may change your opinon on what you believe I understand about the "soul carrier's" origins and destiny by reading this topic ... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1428&hilit=LIGHTBODY

and keep in mind that the SECU is both body and soul ... housed in the Human Instrument for a purpose that has been served .

Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

..... IN-body-ment: in addition to fragmentation that "individuality" demands.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

Bear in mind that the Atlanteans were highly evolved beings before they donned the human instrument of Anu’s creation. Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.
snipped from Answer 1 from James:PCI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:28 am 

But unless you can prove that your HIGHER level energy.. is not part of the division between mankind, it cannot be adhered to!

"I said we are ALL in the gutter" 'Oscar wilde'

very few people considered the part oscar wilde emphasised! and instead stood dreamily staring at the sky as if they were somehow intellectually elite!.. Much to his amusement i imagine!

I know the energy of the wingmakers is fundamentally perfect for our creative state!

But i have grave concerns as to the style of mind which wrote the material for its application!

I also have grave concerns as to the TWO uses of energetic power we have on our earth!
It seems to me that a great many people are unable to forebear their power.. and check it is valid!
we have a form of language in our planet that has two planes...
or rather still we have a negative plane of expression at this time!
you can be the nicest fluffy bunny person in the world.. saying the sweetest things...
but if your culture.. has you wrapped in a spikey defence mechanism.. all your words will be found offensive!...
and you meanwhile.. will say thing like "love your neighbour" and watch as someone gets flattened...
believing it to be the force of love you feel justified!...
however... unless you can reach out and touch first.. dont say anything!

UNLESS WE can get the TOTAL energy of change to ground equally.. we can never be certain it is the right force we are using! we need equality of firmament!before we can either TEACH ANOTHER or recieve our own REAL teaching!.

"We are ALL in the gutter, and all of us have feet!"

UNITY, ONENESS, why not work at the level we all share,, theres no point being so superior!.

I appreciate you believe.. really i do! BUt you are wrong! sorry!.
when you speak of origin, your mind style does not describe the present! it describes something you try to let rule you from the future.

I admit the easterly force can point to origin! but only through transmutation of ones present force! which means you need to be an equal.. with people who dont know about the wingmakers...
and COUGH COUGH people who know more, about a different aspect! to the one you have been taught!

Last edited by wingreaper on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:08 am 

When I first read the wingmakers materials , i was astounded... remarkably "flexible metaphor"HC. was used throughout!
I realised i could read it to translate my path, and was very impressed by its philosophical promise!
I even printed out the philosophies on a5 paper and made a little copybooklet to read while on the move with various chamber pictures glued inside!... And yes it was wondefull material to a point!

But having eyes that see on deeper level;s i was also aware that its binding with matter and awareness was not complete or resolved... and so i chose to work with various elements of the process,, to get the materials.. to be "STABLE" in MEST.. In order to facillitate their true orientation!...

By the time i got back to the web space again something had changed... the forum rooms were saturated with another energy .... a force from the multiverse that was somehow "HACKING" our own dream web"... HUge amounts of energy were being lost, to a LIMINAL area of the connection between planets who had yet to open the grand portaL..

LIKE A RACE OF SOME KIND!

All the multiversal planets compete! I SEE THE GAME! I often wonder if James is actually spelt with a G! it would make more sense!

anyway the point is!.. our governments, and our people are being manipulated into being pretty stupid really!.. I know hopw to change things, but i need the tools and equipment . TO SEAL THE BREACH.. BETWEEN OUR PLANET AND THE ONES DISCHORDANT WITH OUR CLARITY!
OK. OK> OK> OK> OK> OK> OK> OK> OK> OK> OK>

the words are flexible... but you need to be aware of how to protect your TOTAL!.
otherwise.. you will end up happy hypnotised people.. in a world that is going to the DOGS!.
it doesnt have to be james whos abusing you!.. it could be any number of LEAKS in your vehicle!.

Look at it this way... one billion planets... all about to open the grand portal!
the COSMIC TRIGGER.. must be a shared factor everysingle human being has! that singualrly represents a massive cultural phenomenon within each of us!

If one person of us, can become GENERIC enough in quality, to represent the BASE UNITS of equalised humanity, INCLUDING a transmutational pattern embodied in himself to illustrate the correct soul proggresssion for each of us individually, as a sort of PARRALLELL SOUL SHIfT,,,,
representing mankinds central quotient!
then that one person needs communicate with the 999,999,9999 other "aliens of the multiverse" who are exactly like him!..(i.e. a generic person on another planet)
I am that person on earth.. who just needs to open the portal!to speak to the others.
what im trying to get the people here to do, is believe me just enough to consider, what would happen,,, if the person known as harley or wingreaper! got access to the unUNDILUTED materials, and displaced the previous handlers of the material!(who were earthmen)..... and consider that you may want access to them as well.. BUT i can can TRANSMIT them (WMM) more truthfully.. and would like to begin to teach from the CORE of ELOHIM.. rather than shouting insults from the sidelines... ( which is what ive been doing to get attention, but not interfere with the original placement of the materials! doing!). OK

Last edited by wingreaper on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:40 am 

I am actually trying to protect all the people who follow wingmakers on one side,.
whilst trying to directly tackle the hierarchy within elohim,
Whilst having to be incitefull of abuse to guard the most dangerous door!
As well as,, oh whats the use...
you think i can possibly mean all the things i am trying to communicate.. within a sane and rational sentence! Its just isnt possible with todays use of intents direct pressure on third age toltec matter! click!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:07 am 
Posting Freak

Wow...what drew me to this thread was i was thinking to myself that i could use ( who couldn't) a hit of all of the above to increase my resonance...and this is not what i was expecting but is obviously the conclusion reached by me what iam needing to see...in that iam feeling all of the above in reading what both of you are expressing...in that as a survivor of Athena's forum iam grateful in that here on this forum you are both allowed to voice your difefrent expressions of the FS through you to each other....because this would not be allowed on Athena's forum...as there ....there is only one "right" way... hers......and as to knowing more then James...i think from the little that i know...that he would smile and say in response to that....does it matter...as we are all playing our parts and if it gives you comfort to think that....its ok by me,...this is not a contest ...and We are all winners and leaders here just trying to each day be a little better then the day before.....cause at the end of the day...the WINGMAKERWILL win out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:34 pm 

There is one trouble with the nagual james!in that the "HEAD" he travels from, is easy going, all natural universal energy, just brimming with the "whatever will be will be" style.. of energy!
IT will all be ok, dont worry, HEY its a process.. kind of Coooooooool!.. sound!

The thing is, that voice is used to calm people down, when they are already experiencing universal overload, and need to chill the f"&K out!.

The problem with james voice being broadcast TADAY!. is no-one needs to chill out,, (just yet)..

Once the wingmaker speaks.. then you will know what type of service james provides for the masses!..
but james has his type of "HEAD" because of the style of life he has lead!

James never searched.. he always knew! this is why he talks about knowledge the way he does! you may know other men like him.. but he is full of intelligent jumps!

The people of earth in general besides people like james , have searched for a long time, for the truth!
some of them have built up ideas, and life workings that are cures and of benefit to the global scenario! It is these people, or more specificly, "the RESPONSES" to this incarnations energy challenges that need to get to the grand portal interface as soon as possible!
james simply does not know.. the question!
he only knows the answer he was born into!
let me explain!.. please.. so we can get the solution... first... before his strength is wasted ..
power is only of use, when it is applied!
even if you believe james is 100%... you must concede that if his power was applied to machinary you would like to see it turn!..(chamber 8 )
or applied to a snail!. (chamber 7)wooh!.
I am here to connect the bits!.ok.click!

and as for "we are all playing our parts"..
well im not , because i know what my part is, Now i need to talk to james (GAMES).asap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak

well, according to what James has told us, there are many, doing their part, independently... some are working inside the Hierarchy, and some in other places of influence ... but I don't think any of them are working as the guru you apparently think James is... I think he made it pretty clear that he is not here to hold our hand, as far as I know, he doesn't even read what goes on in the forums, unless he is using a "handle" he has not ever posted in this forum... so if you really want to get in touch with him, you have to use the e-mail address in the "contact" section of the web page and go through Mark... or contact him via meditation in another dimension...

Lots of people come and go through the forum... some contribute ... most come to see "what's in it for me" ... the majority of the ones I have seen aren't really interested in using the Materials... but are interested in promoting themselves . You don't seem any different that the majority of the members... and I imagine once you find out no one came here to listen to you complain about the pain, you'll get bored and move on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

This thread caught my eye because I would like to be more of all of the above......I did not come to it to bicker about what James is or isn't ...or to take a side ...as to pain...I am feeling anything but and iam hoping that all who are reading this also feel good....as I would like to think that all who are reading this are trying to become better...and if my previous comment offended you Starduster please accept my apology for it was not my intent...which was to mainly point out how appreciative i was to be on a forum that allows diversity of opinion...by its moderator...as a road to being/becoming a Wingmaker ground ...your advice re using the Materials and contacting James in another dimension is a good one and iam planning on doing exactly that....am really hoping that out of this misunderstanding...if not a beginning friendship at least acceptance of one who wants to connect as much as he can to his Higher Self/Wingmaker Soul is the outcome..........that being said....i would be remiss in not pointing out that your last sentence is not your Higher Self talking but your ego being subjective...and a tadbit sarcastic.....and even though you are a posting freak with many threads here to your credit...it was just not necessary to use your imagination in such a unWingmaker like manner that reminded me (though presented much nicer )of Athena in its bite. I really want us to be good friends Starduster....but having been through so much with Athena...I am just not going to acceot "it" ever again.....your entire second paragraph was not meant to help but to "hurt"...... but if what i previously posted offended thus motivating you to respond this way..please accept again my apology for it was not my intent..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

well, markzorb... in the first place I wasn't replying to you or your post...but as it has been noted from time to time, I don't look at who is posting... but reply to the post (above)...doesn't matter to me who said it... and if "my truth" hurts then that is because you see yourself as a victim because it was never intended to hurt it was just a matter of facts...

I didn't join this forum to make friends... there is no moderator , and there is no such thing as "unwingmaker like behavior" :lol:

Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers.
Teacher: If you define too narrowly what actions and activities constitute spiritual behavior, you will become not only a judge of yourself but all others as well. You unwittingly close down your interface zone.
It is a form of self-judgment that defines your response to the external world. As you cling to the image and behavior of what you believe defines a spiritual person, so do you adjudicate your comparative performance, and in this regard, you will dependably fall short.

we are not here to judge the materials...to judge James... or to judge the members...we have gathered here to discuss the materials... to share our "personal wisdom" and to gain a wholeness perspective that rejects NOthing.

if you honestly want to avoid conflict, you will stick to the topic :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 am 

STARDUSTER, Im shocked this is the same text junkie,,,, saying we are all equally connected...
you know Ive always lived by the

"people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones"

Its always said like a weird sort of "there will be consequences via the person who uses the saying,,, but ive always interpreted it as meaning ZEN!

As in.. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, BECAUSE- They smash their own windows, thats why!

I would love to have a greenhouse, with wingmaker STAINEDGLASS in all the panels.. and jusrt see what sort of crazy ass tobacco i could grow! (NOt ass tobacco obviously, that would be kinda gross!) But you get my impending drift i reckon!

Hey has anyone elses.. GOOGLE SERCH got just a BARCODE on it today! FREAKEY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I noticed the barcode, last night and couldn't resist clicking on it... I trust Google, for some unknown reason, and appreciate their unconditional service... I don't think there is any way one can abuse this ever flowing spring of fluoride free well water and I see them as the forerunner of pure OLIN one day... where service to self, is achieved by service to others :D

I don't live in a glass house, I live in a hollow Sequoia tree : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:40 pm 

well good for you...
that,ll show those glass house dwelling people a thing or two! thud ..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster...Iam here to learn...and i thank you for providing a trigger within me as to certain traits of ego that are need of refinement....funny how it works....as my vision does seem much clearer....and what i thought was a problem ...was my imagination throwing me a curve ...not reality.....am really enjoying being here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb... it is not about "learning"... there is nothing else to learn "the time for collecting information is over" ... it is all about "remembering" ... which means that we need to use the materials to to restore our wholeness and access to the higher mind which has stored all our memories ... being fragmented no longer serves any purpose...

USE the materials to put yourself back together and then share what you have learned by having this experience with everyone who crosses your path. This is how you realize the Sovereign Integral consciousness and who you ARE :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 pm 

STARDUSTER you work very hard! but you must be prepared that the whole thing we have worked with for so many years, is infact a spiritual trick!
Many people study and work for exams and things like that!
At some point the portal will become active! and on that day your level of input will be graded!
It does not matter if you are pious and meek, or hearty and savage! the truth counts a lot!
I just dont want you to be a hate figure within the great change! when you may be being misguided to protect an inner circle of "friends" who are friends no more in the eye that is unveiling!..
protect no-one from the "tributary zone". if they are correct they will be untouched!
You have provided a service by standing steadfastly on a site that could have sunk from the limelight, and provided copious resistance to that we deemed common sense and freedom of speech! and for that i thank you deeply , im sure in sincerity we all do!
the great change is apon us! and our roles must be free to change, if only to prove we are fluid in our wholeness! The fragmentation destroyed by the rythm of a single beat!
sometimes the fragmented pieces do not need to be put straight back together but need to "jostle" with others of the same nature as the sacred dance takes its first steps, like the petals of a yellow rose, our fragments are life,, not an old vase... which cracks as the petals unfurl! repeat after me, "i am not made of ceramic".boom slap click clack!

"I aim to get us back on track"

Attachments:
wbwehgdhfvoger.jpg
wbwehgdhfvoger.jpg [ 37.78 KiB | Viewed 3927 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

wingreaper... I am going to be as clear as I possibly can...by using a metaphor of a telescope this time... that was whole at the time of the birth of the SECU... it begins at First Source, and extends into the MEST ... picture "God" looking through this telescope at the Earth .

because the Entity (SECU) wanted to have the experience of separation, it disassembled this telescope into six seperate pieces...each have their own lens...and can be used as a "spy" glass (from either end) God can still access the Earth via this device, through one lens at a time unless they become aligned. .. each segment of this telescope represents one component of the Entity/SECU: the Wholeness Navigator, the Remnant Imprint, The Soul, The Phantom Core, the Human Instrument and the Sovereign Integral but since the lens for the Sovereign Integral perspective was no long available Anu split that lens in half and put them into the HI he designed... technically all the pieces are there... they just need to be restored to their original template

......... Image

It is up to the HI to initiate the transformation by putting its borrowed lenses (minds) back together, and back into its proper place (heart), while the Entity aligns all the components in a coherent order that allows for a clear, enhanced and expanded Sovereign Integral (it encompasses them all) perspective ... with that "telescope" we get a whole different perspective of the MEST :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 am 

AND HERE WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE! ha I DONT THINK!..

ok..

MATTER
ENERGY
SPACE
TIME. OR MEST AS IT IS ABREVIATED TO!...

Now perhaps you would like to explain... the situation we have been in , by using these words and meanings... in isolation from each other so the word.. mest isnt being used! which isnt a word...

matter being a path described by time for instance!
space being subject to a crush... by energy itself to make Matter at the end of time.. or the future as we call it!

that sort of thing!

Now bear with me.. to get my perfectl;y god fragmental perspective!

WE LIVE ON A PLANET! A PLANET WHERE THE MATTER ASPECT OF ITS POPULATION..
MOVE ALONG LINES...
ALL IN ONE DIRECTION AS A SPECIES.. AS WE ALL SHARE THE SAME PLANET..
BUT IN DIFFERING DIRECTIONS BASED ON DESTINY ADHERANCE! AND PERSONAL DESIRE TO RAPE, BEAT OR ABUSE EACH OTHER!

NOW PLEASE.. RATHER THAN SAYING BLIND TRUTHS TO ME! THAT NOT ONE OF THESE mf WILL EVER LISTEN TO!

EXPLAIN WHAT WAY I SHOULD BE EXPLAINING THE RE-ORIENTATION IN A WAY YOU UNDERSTAND! SO THAT YOU SEE ITS TRUE APPLICATION IN TODAYS DAY AND AGE!

i DONT CARE IF YOUR AN IMMORTAL SENTIENT BEING! YOU HAVENT COME UP WITH ONE PRACTICAL PLAN OF DISSEMINATING THE INFORMATION YOU HOLD SO PARAMOUNT AND PERSONAL! IN FACT YOU SEEM TO GUARD IT!
LIKE A PHARMACUETICAL COMPANY REFUSING TO GIVE OUT MEDICINE THAT WILL END DISEASE..
YOU SIT IN A CLEVER CASTLE YOU YOURSELF HAVE BUILT AND WATCH THE WORLD.. BUT HAVE NOT COME UP WITH A USEABLE PLAN OF ATTACK! ( JUST WATCHING THROUGH YOUR tElESCoPE,,)).
UNLESS YOU CAN GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO APPLY,, IT HAS NO FORCE.. ONLY POTENTIAL!
POTENTIAL ENERGY MUST BE HARNESSED BY THE MATTER ASPECT FOR IT TO BECOME CHANGE!
OTHERWISE YOU ARE LIKE THE STIFF BREEZE ON THE WATER!
WHICH IS WONDERFULL, BUT I AM TRYING TO SHOW YOU WHERE THE SAILS ARE! SO WE CAN GET SOMEWHERE,, RATHER THAN JUST STUMBLING WEIRDLY IN THE WIND, LIKE SOMEONE HAS TAKEN OUR BRAIN AWAY AND REPLACED IT WITH A JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER! MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (PC)

iTS NOT YOU AND YOUR WELL MEANING COMPUTER LITERATE ABLE TO SPELL THINGS PROPERLY PERSONA IM CONCERNED WITH! iTS PEOPLE WHO ARE MADE MAD BECAUSE THE OTHERS ARE FORCIBLY SANE!
OUT OF FEAR OF THEIR DEEPER NATURES.. FORCING THEIR "REFLECTIONS" INTO DARK PLACES.. WHICH DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS THEY FEEL BETTER THAN EVERYONE!. EQUALITY MY DEAR HEART!

or had you not realised that everysingle crazy person is a "reflection of character traits", that your fragmented self refuses to experience out of fear of completion! and that your desire to be enlightened and the pressure you apply, with all the power you have accrued is potentially a thousand times more damaging to public well being than you give yourself credence for!

why do you think i write to you! I AM NOT A STUPID MAN!
I have DELIBERATLY CHOSEN to be subject to the unwanted aspects of the human persona as part of my warriorship! That is I have DELIBERATLEY lived in the part of reflection, people who use the word reflection dont want to live in! thats why i know what the problem is! I know what part of your deeper nature your avoiding with all this seaside summersday lighthouse seagulls crying.. mmmmeeerrr but at least i know how to compare the two, within my own UNFRAGMENTED self!...(hence see the pressures from both sides ) and how they RUB!

You cannot just read a set of materials on new age thoughtand give healing .. unless they have application... and you cannot give them application unless you know what parts of the disease they specifically cure!your wasting the portal energy streaming it out like wasted force! I know to which parts of EARTHKIND it applies!.. because I was never supposed to be able to understand! IM a SLEEPER in the game! The doors locked from the inside... what i know i share! because i am unfragmented... I dont flap around in imaginary outerspace.. or e(CRUX) cyberspace and i dont have auric intelligence, I have the cure for the inequality between the spiritual minds of earth, because i dont and have never been mastered! unlike you! ( i can tell it from your blue!! :wink: )
GET JAMES.

i AIM TO GET US BACK ON TRACK :|

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 am 

In fact...
aside from WMM. tell me what you have done on earth to make yourself unfragmented!
apart from reading the word like ten hundred million times.(ironic! hmm.
describe the process, the ins and outs if you will!
describe the parallells of thought existent on our planet and where syncretis can form within the human instrument...
maybe describe WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.. when you discover that twenty of your fragments are on either side of UNSPEAKABLE PAIN(c). for yourself? and you realise it is YOUR DUTY.. to solve the riddle, connect the pieces or die honourably in the process.., because if you dont you will betray your very path and in so doing fail your spiritual purpose!!
perhaps a diary from ten years of deliberate research into the agony of the subconsious, an experiment on the self!.
perhaps the sound you made each morning you made the choice to do battle again for the sacred cause of earth!
perhaps the way you felt sick to the BONE as you heard your own souls agony as it was TORN LIMB FROM LIMB in the next dimension, so you could learn its componants without actually being dismembered by BUFFY. but still live the pain every beating second of every blessed cursed day of mind wrenching TORMENT!

I dont just say im unfragmented... I have scars connecting parts of me that would make your EYES BLEED! And gaps in my spirit that very few men have crossed! if any! (((.)))
now please.. help me get in touch with james... i need total disclosure and i need it IMMEDIATLEY.. in order to guide the path of the energy brink that is the sovereign integral!.
Stop being so blindingly arrogant about being better and WTF UP!

p.s. you will notice i included a made up figure called buffy! thats to give you perspective on what i am saying!.

Attachments:
Picture 181.jpg
Picture 181.jpg [ 27.23 KiB | Viewed 3920 times ]

Last edited by wingreaper on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 am 
Posting Freak

Yes...i see...tis not a matter of learning but remembering......last evening was i feel a major step fo me in that direction...in that I wanted to find James whilst my physical body rested.....and as best i can remember iam going to share.......James....was not found as a james but as MaNuRah....saying I found you....not visaversa...and what was left out in the open ..the Materials....to be found though not quite what was seeded is close enough to the original to function as the homing device it was intended on many levels to be....as if one goes looking for me...I WINGMAKERWILL find them and bring them fully home ....as there is no one right path and above all in diversity there is union.....even for the head behind the alteration.....whom is Family................there was more ...much more...Lights Colors... Symbols....seemed like i was being given them as a download........and an intent to continue like all of us to become more expressive of the great virtues of which the above attributes appreciation...compassion ..forgiveness etc.are representative of

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:51 am 
Posting Freak

MaNuRah wants to find all of us and bring us home.....but before we can be found we must step aside from ego and let Soul take over the steering wheel.....because ego is not us....Soul is.....and if we are looking for him with ego behind the wheel no matter how hard we try it is not going to happen........and for what it is worth....the last few days previous to lasts nights discovery ..i have been going through the Illumination Door found at www.multidimensions.com with the major purpose being getting my Soul to take over the driving force of my Life whilst in the physical body.....as if my prebirth contract was to become a Wingmaker Ground....the ego must be a passenger letting Soul BE as IAM the driving force in just remembering.....no learning ....lol.. required.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next