WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Underst
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 am 

Appreciation!
Appreciation we are alive to percieve a single event that happens in our life.. the purose of our incarnation.. it gets closer :oops:

Compassion!
compassion that although we will all hit the sovereign integral at the same event horizon , some have not enjoyed or experienced the journey as well as they could have! :oops:

Forgiveness
Forgiveness or recognition that our own energyetic attatchments to others is what bars the portal to each of us, and dropping energetic connections, whatever the cause! :oops:

Humility
Humilty, or self sacrifice of the self, to the self, in a way that deliberatly aids others in the joy of the same process (bearing in mind that what we activate , by means of reward may be a deeper understanding than our own! and hence screw us right up! purpose being to find the soul. :oops:

Understanding
Underdstanding that the glyphs have similar shapes resounding in each, some are sets of similar, some are progressive in a sequence.. like playing cards , the order or relevence you place symbols in the "flickbook" determines your state or need of co-ordination :oops:

Valor
Valor, the realisation that to die for your beliefs is the only way one has of remembering the purpose of life at the end!... to die any other way is a wasted spirit! :oops:
Hence the dice of life.. .

Post subject: Re: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Underst
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
nothing is lost, or wasted... life is not a game, but an opportunity to BE YOU... and to express gratitude, find FS in everything, and nurture the species in its progression with the Virtues of the Heart of Hearts, freely flowing through its originally designed template, which is securely integrated in Source Reality.

we are not at war, or judges ... the activated Individuated Consciousness has its own GPS (WN) ... it knows its purpose is to flow in compassion and to brighten the path for others... and that we are all equally as valuable when we realize our potential to be WHOLE includes everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

the inhabitants of earth are all ONE species... and not just "humans" but planets, minerals, plants, fish, fowl, insects, reptiles, mammals all dancing and singing harmoniously in the Creator's melody of light and sound.

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31 pm 

but your not expalinign anything! ok just humour me!

Observance of source!
the source as in before the beggining in a time sense as to our own existence on this planet?
The source as in the begginning of the universe?

what about parrallell destiny in the multiverse? pointing to its core!?
what about transmutation of parrallell planets and subsequent possibility of timetravel in a flexible universe...and the source of timetravel...

when the core is moving along a counterflow to time, it is transmutation.(like a rubber watersnake). but the core itself is not the source that logic affords...
it is the source of the millions of seconds that could have just passed instead of the one you just experienced!.... it is also the source of the million different decades of which you chose one and just finished experiencing!
the difference between the energy of the two units of time is phenomenal, can you feel yourself crash?
logic does this to us!
what about soul vibration.. it should be identical in both a ten year stretch and a second!
i can change my mind in a second!. but can i right angle the next decade? without the logic of my worldly Kin.. slamming me off with their mind, as if i am not allowed to break the programme of repetitive injury on this bloody backward planet they call sector twelve!

the inhabitants of earth are all ONE species... and not just "humans" but planets, minerals, plants, fish, fowl, insects, reptiles, mammals all dancing and singing harmoniously in the Creator's melody of light and sound.

ok.. so how come plants die toward one area of the universe...
reptiles toward another stream, mammals in a third direction,,,
some mushrooms dont even live in times carress..
and humans.. died in one direction when they were innocent..
another when they became consious..
and are now about to shift to see a third way of envisioning!

we are only one species in sofar as the Being that inhabits our earth and wishes us to either die.. or develop a sense of intelligent survival..
generally wants just life and life only...is one being...it doesnt mean he wont gnaw his leg off to be rid of us!

Attachments:
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg [ 19.17 KiB | Viewed 5474 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

humor you.... I guess that is fair since your perspective is so amusing.

the Planet is evolving...and we are evolving with it... but obviously not everyone is transforming - which requires a conscious choice that the individual makes to either resist the awareness of a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... or to trigger the activation of a process that will restore the Entity's original template... as a SECU (integrated body and soul)

Those who choose not to transform their consciousness will remain in a fragmented state that is incapable of comprehending anything other than the hologram that encourages them to believe that they are separate... not only from each other but also from "God" or the collective of First Source.

the Source is what we all have in common...

... life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.

In light of the obvious turmoil and apparent destruction that accompanies life on terra-earth, this is an outlook or perception that seems naive. How can life -- in all its forms and expressions -- be perceived as optimal or perfect? This is the great paradox of life, and it cannot be reconciled with the human instrument's mental or emotional capabilities. It can only be understood in the context of the entity, which is deathless, limitless, timeless, and sovereign. Paradoxes exist because the human drama is too limited in scope and scale to allow a perception of wholeness to intervene and illuminate how the pieces of the puzzle are unified in perfect relation.
These insights require a new sensory system beyond the five-senses that rule the human world in your time. These new senses are the outgrowth of the Source Code activation, and represent the first stage of the transformation experience. With this new perceptual ability, the human instrument will be capable of sensing not only the presence of First Source, but also the timeless essence within all life that is individualized and uniquely separate from First Source.

Calling forth the perceptions of the entity within the human instrument is the ideal method to access a lasting sensitivity to the Source vibration. This is how an individual can develop the ability to observe Source in all things. It is not only that First Source is within every individual manifestation of energy, but is also the wholeness of life itself. Thus, the principle requires an observance of Source in all ITS diverse forms of manifestation, as well as in the wholeness of life.

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:04 am 

Now we are getting somewhere!

the Planet is evolving...and we are evolving with it... but obviously not everyone is transforming - which requires a conscious choice that the individual makes to either resist the awareness of a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... or to trigger the activation of a process that will restore the Entity's original template... as a SECU (integrated body and soul)[color=#40BF00] [/color]

From what i can gather... you believe everyone has to make a consious choice for them personally to grow into the integral!
however you also believe that everyone regardless of their own resistance to change.. is already a sovereign being!

This has a small amount of new age hypocrasy in it, but i appreciate we are dealing with massive and incomphrehensible forces, so i cannot possibly judge you on such a pedantic basis!

NOW, WHAT I KNOW, and the angle of "attack" i am coming from!

I know how to align the integral with earth at this time...
I am a properly aligned creation,
i always have been, I didnt choose this, i have always been this!
I have always known this, i have always worked toward this...
i knew this as a child, before i found the wingmakers, before i found my first computer.. and discovered i couldnt take over the worlds nuclear facilities on account of not having a modem (age seven),,
anyway yet again i digress!

If you really are in connection with the sovereign integral, you must by now be being able to see me! the reason i dont look outward fromt he sovereign integral is because i am looking inwards, and will not use any "equipment" i dont have a physical expression of"...
simply because this section of possibility is where civilisations lies are stored!...

All i can really say is.. I HAVE ALL THE KEYS!

Please to humour me further...
balance these two ideas...

ONE- the entire planet taking on a new form...
TWO-It being connected to myself and the knowledge i have stored!

combining these two ideas will definatley make an issue arise!

I assure you, this is not a cheap trick to take on a hierarchy...
you should realise by my writing, that i am counter hierarchy in every respect!

anyway.. Im going to the garage to melt some glass in my WILD BARFIELD kiln,,,, maybe make a glass lattice..for the window...

maybe melt down a scultpure from seven years ago.. into an oogy crystaline fused splodge, it doesnt worry! its a process.

But when doing artwork of this style it is vital to bear in mind that over the past 15 or so years , you have been full of veins.. and seams of power... both selfish and pure, and sustained , and intermittent!
learning to "collide" the best of yourself at the right time...
is the only way to get the power you have stored into the subsatnce of the art you make.... and make it genuine!

genuine because your art becomes a FLOW.. not a defence or a statement of individuality...
A generic movement of creative imput.. forced directly into matter in which we live!

Its actually the opposite of an attack on the world, but it isnt a shield either! Veins of creation... BLAM, SPLAT, WHAM, QUOBBLE!

Last edited by wingreaper on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:17 am 

Look what I just got in the mail

Yeah baby :mrgreen:

There is no hierarchy

There is only freedom

Freedom for life :mrgreen:

BEE HAPPY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

wingreaper, a clock is still a clock when it is not plugged in... it is complete without a source of energy...

Without attempting to get into the "mind of god" ... when IT designed the SECU it included parts that were dormant - to be activated at a prescribed "time" ... what we call "junk" DNA and understand now will be activated by the Galactic Sun's specific energy frequency.

Then there is the "alteration" of our DNA by Anu, which reconfigured the HI's template.

and of course, the Entity's desire to experience Separation which is only realized by fragmenting its consciousness, so that it might believe, it is not still connected to the Source.

What the WMMs are concerned with is "transforming" the HI so that it has access again to the Entity's consciousness so that it is no longer fragmented and then the Entity can activate the "source codes" that will allow it to activate the dormant DNA so that all of its component parts work in sync ... and work through the HI to express its "true identity" (as a SECU with an Individulated Consciousness)

The ego/mind of the "natural" Human believes that it is fully operational. I am sure you have met "normal" people who have no awareness of their "soul" or who may have been taught to believe that the soul can be given to them by the "laying on of hands" or some other outward manifestation of a "holy spirit" ... some even believe that there are humans born without souls... yet these people function normally and can not be distinguished from other Humans... proving that an awareness of the soul is not necessary to be "human".

this is not to say that they don't have the "keys" or the ability to fulfill their potential, but they can and do function "normally" without ever becoming "spiritually activated".

The Sovereign Integral state of consciousness can be defined as a "super-natural" state of awareness... and differs from having some "psychic abilities" in that after one Masters these abilities they can be "turned on" at will. Some are thought to be "born" with these abilities activated, however, I choose to believe that they Mastered some of these skills in a previous lifetime but that is neither here or there, we all HAVE these abilities but the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is when ALL of the "energy/intelligent systems" are activate and acting in sync (as ONE consciousness).

Most people understand that the HI has three "systems" that function on a daily basis, mostly in sync, which is "normal" ... the Brain, the Heart, and the Body all are interactive running on "auto" without having to turn them on, or giving them any thought, or goverened predominately by the lower mind. They operate on the "life force" energy that permeates the MEST. The WMMs for the first time in our known history define the six systems of the Entity ... these also act independently of each other, with little or no thought involved.

The "transformation" is the conscious self-creative act which allows the synchronization all nine of these systems, and the SIP is, as I understand it, is when - like when a trio sings in harmony a fourth note is heard - the energy of this combined consciousness working in sync, expresses First Source Intelligence in a specific frequency which the WMMs call the "tone of Equality" ... with practice, one can maintain this tone, for brief intervals, at will, however, the HI designed by Anu that we are wearing, was not designed to maintain this frequency ... The transformation, once fully activated by the energy of the Galactic Sun allows the SECU to Master the activation of the DNA reserved for this "time" of the Galactic alignment, to access this "new energy" stream, ... and gives them the ability to self-create the Light body they once were as "first beings" (before fragmentation) with the enhancement of the "dormant" DNA which allow them to BE a new "synthesis" life form, never before experienced... they are STILL SECUs... but they are "fully developed" or "equal to First Source" which is a collective intelligence that is in harmony with ALL that IS. We ALL have this potential.

so you see, the vehicle sitting in your garage, has the ability, if you were to activate it with the keys, (we all have access to) to reach its full potential and it can be fueled by a pure form of energy, which allows it to run smoothly at optimal performance but it can also be enhanced and expanded upon, to the point where it can fly.

to use the metaphor that James has used... we are all captains (sovereign entities) of our own sail boats, set adrift on the river ( in the MEST) but many of us never discover our ships abilities, because we are lulled to sleep by the motion or distracted by the environment... but if we examine our little crafts, we may discover that it has a sail (soul) that is designed to capture the wind (new energy streams) and with some practice we can master the skills required to access this energy to the point where we sail over the waters to our destination effortlessly and without limitations. We can gain the knowledge of this sail, from external sources, but only our experience with it allows us to master its potential ... or to enhance and expand its capabilities to satisfy our desire to reach the ocean and explore its unlimited possibilities.

of course, this is my own perspective, and grossly simplified...but with a stretch on your part, I am sure you get a glimpse of the big picture :wink:

yes, you are a sovereign entity, and yes, you have the potential to BE a Sovereign Integral... nothing prevents you from REALizing that state of consciousness.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 am 

I dont think you understand..
"I HAve control of the ALIMAGRATATH, THE ZORTEX, the mongmongmomgwahwislegog!,, your just scared!... SCREAM IF you want to go faster!..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 pm 
Posting Freak

control ? :lol:

the object of the topic is to express allowing the Heart's virtues to flow freely :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:42 pm 

control is not
control has caused loss of equilibrium in time
we command all that is
cosmic equilibrium is

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm 

Ive never been one for meditating... because for me.. seeking silence...
in a world that is chaos.. seems like avoidance or hiding!
one just becomes addicted to sanctuary from the truth!

The zen style i practice is one of CHAOS... Its purpose...
to discover the agony of chaos.. before seeking a silence that can contain the chaos that your whole being has become through the search for the truth! and turning it toward the heart!

that way you know your not hiding in your silence... because your death is sitting inside with you as you contemplate! your very real unavoidably connection to the REAL WORLD!

I joke yes of course i joke! but only because i know Madness as if it is a blessing! and wish others to appreciate its power!

Ive never heard of a time traveller who wasnt crazy!
although some were actors! besides its an act of fulfillment of the six heart virtues...

Chaos is only existent as long as it can be percieved.. by intellect!
otherwise it is simply life!
the intellect would have us describe chaos as something destructive!
but i say it is the mind that is destructive to chaos!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak

chaos... from my perspective is the opportunity to free oneself from that which presses it down into obscurity... to rise from the gravity of the MEST environment ... to go with the flow. Therefore I welcome it, and do not find it painful or an agony... but invigorating and stimulating... taking me places that I would not be able to go without it

I find meditation vital and more important than sleep ... it gives me the opportunity to establish an intimate relationship with my SELF. :wink:

....................Image

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. Answer 2 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 am 

ERRR! definition of life..

Life equals.. evolving awarenesss.
forms are.. crystaline, animal, vehetable or god fragment!

godfragment are a mystery but do go through stages of mind!

we are on the verge of the next stage!

I think therfore i am "cognito ergo sum"

this is also applied to chaos itself!

without a "something" to witness chaos!
chaos becomes formeless movement of life in the universe...

that is to say chaos is life!

the mind percieves chaos as something intangible.. because the mind is not life...

to push it down is a mental response not an evolved response!

chaos will exist until the last mind is dead! then it will be freedom!.

you cannot rise from MEST.. simply because unless the enegy portion of yourself syncopates directly with your physical...
you become mind and energy!
within the mind and energy framework.. ease of mind without grounding in matter directly.. is not the higher mind.. but is actually a state of vampirism dependant on the lack of true relationships within the current mest environment mankind inhabits!

Vampire until the day MESand T all move at the same time in the same direction!...
Matter has three riddles within it!
none of which have been challenged by those who do not have a link between E and M...
higher mind is often presumed... when one is ungrounded and unchallenged by the present, simply because it gives ease combined with the illusion of objectivity!..
but this is neither the case, nor is of benefit to the cause until the day.. the false tower of mind is dragged down to the one true flow of Matter that is shared between all of our species in equality!..
meaning the energy portion will also be in balance...

the millions of styles of "advanced mind" will all become subject to the same flow of the one power and be taught accordingly... personally and with utter utter.. tuthfullness to the power that guides us ALL!
there is no hierarchy at the end of the day!...
but be prepared for a shock!

Just know that when you see it all begin to change... you can count on me to remain true to purpose.. as i have worked for this purpose and understand its truths...

the wingmakers as it is, causes energetic damage in the global mind!
becuase the first peopkle to access the materials were not enlightened or proven in their own freedom...
leading to a dose of inequality in the tonal interface of man!..
this is why i want to speaK TO JAMES! ETC..

Attachments:
Picture 185.jpg
Picture 185.jpg [ 23.54 KiB | Viewed 5409 times ]
Picture 186.jpg
Picture 186.jpg [ 21.99 KiB | Viewed 5410 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

why can't you understand that James has little or nothing to do with the WM's materials other than to make them available ... When you get a package delivered to your door, do you examine the FEDX man before you open it... ? Do you think he has time to chit chat with you ? are you a baby bird? do you need some adult to chew up your food and spit it in your mouth or to spoon feed you... because if you do, you aren't ready for the WMMs. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:28 pm 

No im not a baby bird!
But i do know a lot more about the wingmakers materials translation than james does! On account of the fact that i do!
I also pledged a hell of a lot more on the facts of the situation as opposed to the myths!
The paintings can only be one of three things!
ancient tibetan
computer abstracted
alien

the poems can only be written by a human as we lack language constructs..

and the music is hypno-crap!

But the pictures themselves are not the property of either wingmakers, lyricus or event temples, neither are they the property of anyone who has a few dollars to buy an acid proof print!nor is the power inherant in life owned by the people who hold the legal copyright!

copyright exists on universal knowledge as well as in human law but in a different scale!

LOOK honey! I am just getting rid of the vampires! OK.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

But i do know a lot more about the wingmakers materials translation than james does!

sure you do, but you can't even pull your own forum (or website) together... hummmm, I am certainly not convinced ... maybe you should go see Athena...she is another a "vampire slayer" :lol: :lol: hiding behind James ...light your aroma therapy candles and take a salt bath and let the bloodless cyber orgy begin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:00 pm 

You are so separative it is hilarious.. but only to a point!
your obviously completeley unchanging about your opinion and ability to "quote"..
wether you are very intelligent and just pretending to be a narrow minded seperative absurd, hypocriticly and ironicly mislead person, speaking double blind heresay about heresay and "quoting" it like it is GOSPEL..,, (deep breath)
At some point i have to admit it didnt stay funny!, now please ligten up, kick back your feet lay back and philosophise about "comparable" ideas.. because your previous "JOB" just ended honey!

Life is a mirror(sic)

And please dont aSK ME TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MEMBERS YOUVE BANNED OR WHO DONT EXIST!.. there is no athena on the member list!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, with all those harsh judgments, if I were to take them personally, I might try to defend myself... but I am just delivering a message ... the WMMs are not influenced by my perspective of them... or your perspective of ME or the way I express my understanding of them :lol:

killing me isn't going to change what I have quoted... or the fact that they unify the species once the individual becomes aware and understands that when the fragments of the vessel are re aligned with vision, the vessel actually serves a purpose, and what it contains is more important than the way it looks... the way you perceive things and evaluate them is certainly no "fault" of mine :lol:

I bet when you were a kid, you were the one who kicked down everyone's blocks... snicker, I was the one that didn't cry, but took that behavior as an opportunity to improve upon my original design :wink: no matter how many times the blocks get knocked down, they are still good for building

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 am 

One thing i do know for certain is "that my power is my own".. Ive earned it in accordance with spiritual law!

NO.. I was the kid who used to stroke people and say i loved them!

And the kid with the pornographic playing cards in the churchyard!!

I was the kid who only picked up a musical instrument long enough to love it! before putting it down forever.. (every instrument!)

I was the kid who considered relativity of mass of matter over a flexible arena, and contemplated universal destruction "by accident".

I was the kid who had to wear his older sisters pink hand me down dungarees to Freakin school alright(phew! thats catharsisistic).

And i was the kid who picked WILD mushrooms!! Hello!

Not bad for under seven!

I was also the kid who set fire to my family car while still inside!

I was also the kid who read moby **** during a hurricane!

I was the kid who lay flat on the floor and listened 10 seconds before the earthquake!

these are memories... today im not a kid!
Today i wrestle a group of people who went the wrong way 16 years ago!.. I am trying to bring some people to their senses as gently as possible! while parrying the most blindly maliscious of intellects,,, just to be myself! But im not a kid anymore! Although i would like to be!.
wouldnt you?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:33 am 

[quote="starduster"]wow, with all those harsh judgments, if I were to take them personally, I might try to defend myself... but I am just delivering a message ...

How about not taking it personally.. but answwering the questions or formats with a response illustrating your understanding of the concepts..

delivering messages repeatedly.. is not going to be considered your genuine expression!

besides we all know the wingmakers all have no face on the astral plains!.. so i dont see why your not being effected by them, if your delivering messages from the same source!...
In which case i am talking to the real wingmakers and i intend them to take it personally.. Which they will do, because they are central race people, who are 100,000 times more personally rich in themselves than any of us! SO yes it is personal... but with you its nothing personal.. if you get my dRIFT! :|

besides i speak i dont use violent intent! I never use violent intent!
becuase lets face it half the people i have "dabates " with over the web live over 8-9000 miles away... so even if i get really really really angry..
my violent intent would never hit them anyway! even if i had visited their house in "real life" I doubt i could get an integrity shot THAT FAR!
you have to be awesomely on track to do that!
in real life what it does is curl up at the end of your own street for a while! while you imagine yourself fighting and winning! and then just as you snatch victory from the defeated,, it bites you on the ass!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

wingreaper... what I am determined to do is discuss the wingmaker's materials... and in order to do that we need a point of reference...thus the quotes.

do you have a problem with discussing the materials? By now it is pretty obvious that you want to promote yourself and discuss James but the intent of this forum is to discuss the materials... :wink:

of course there is nothing that prevents you from discussing whatever you want ... but when you complain about members who are interested in discussing the materials, you express your ignorance of the intent of this forum and disrespect for those who choose to honor it...

maybe you could begin, by telling us what you believe the purpose of the materials are ... why do you think the WMs went through all the trouble for the past 11,000 years leading up to this phase of the species evolution to seed humanities culture... if you are just going to ignore what they present to us in the NOW... ? You have had over a decade to ponder them... do you ever think you will actually use them to transform yourself?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 pm 

My intent is not to distract dfrom the true meaning of the CORE MAREIALS (south park materials, lol,) in any way!

The problem is that "quotes" are not core materials in any shape or form.. the quotes are not 11,000 years old..

the wingmakers materials do indeed show and describe the next step in human consiousness..
they are the transition from tribal to global mind.. that is due!
the problem is the shape of the mind at present blocks their true understanding!

In many esoteric traditions death is understood as a force on the periphery of life and hence extremeley powerful..
the wingmakers are no exception!
the chrysalis for itself represents a death of sorts in order to emerge with wings...

because death is a guide and also a taboo.. there are very few people who touch the line between them and claim understanding...
there are two groups of people who skirt the edges of death!
those who do so with their hearts and live in deliberate terror!
those who do so in the mind, and watch other people, and consider their judgement knowledge on the occult!
the second group ruin everyones world view!
for not only do they pollute the cusp of life with a judgemental mind and frail warrior ethos.. but they also encourage their view to be held in respect while the heart based workers become the minority!
In order for the grand portal to open , the time has to be TODAY , not tommorow...
for the mind to recognise today.. and forget tommorow , it needs to do two things..
1) it needs to let go of every forecast, insurance policy, mortgage, future appointment, and description of tommorow.. and live in the heart today...
2) It NEEDS to experience its own self .. and not the reflection of others in its understanding of the self! to do this, it needs to cry with the spirit a sound that is utterly alone, so its teaching can be specific! TODAY

as society with its millions of people has a massive need to predict future stocks, shares, payments, forecasts, etc.. the human mind is not TODAY.. well it is.. but it has a 100 year bump on one side.. made of the logical projectioons of the civilisations mental predictions of what constitutes the future|!

we need to Cut this bump off somehow.. in order for us all to be hit equally by the spirit!

the wingmakers cut this bump off.. simply because they come from the real future point and not the civilisations expectations of the future point!
like an alien spaceship landing in your back garden. we cant decide to use the wingmakers materials for the tommorow we expect!
but we also cannot expect to be transmitters of the wingmakers truth if we have not been torn by the spirit world..The tear itself "showing where the bump is cut off". Which side qare you on... yours.. or a bit of someone elses future...
and whos sitting at the back! and are they a nice person!. and why are they at the back.... it cant be because they are older...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm 

wingreaper... what I am determined to do is discuss the wingmaker's materials... and in order to do that we need a point of reference...thus the quotes.

IF you wish to have a point of reference to talk about the wingmakers ... how about comparing heart based understanding of the pictures...
and seeing if we can FUSE our symbology into something we all understand..
seeing if the wingmakers truly are pre-babylonian spirits!..

but to use the new wmm as quotes .. in a points of reference scenario..

is a bit like asking a dog how old granny is! it isnt a point of reference at all!.. if anything its james words that lead us off course from the beggining!
and we are off course! otherwise.. well.... im the seer right!.

PONDER- doesnt quite sound like it describes my level of commitment!
Agonised! theres a good word!.. I think youve mistaken me for a fair weather friend! Its actually a squall and its going to turn into a storm! ( the eye of the wingmakers is inside the storm.) Dont delude yourself any further!.

the foul and the innocent in this game are in the process of being recognised! your good intent is appreciated!.. and only this!.