WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Self Forgiveness
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 am 

Ok guys i am back had pc and login prolbems!

I am learning the beauty of self forgiveness and i gotta tell ya i never felt so loved and happy things are falling back on track.

You guys helped opened my eyes and my heart to a different way of looking at life etc that helped alot so thanks to all who offered advice and a kind word :D

I've got my independence and self confidence back its like i am a new person well alot has happened to change that as well lets just say what goes around comes around :lol:

I for the first time got a clean bill of health i think they finally broke my anemia still gotta regulate the blood and all but how sweet is that. :D

I've got thrown alot of things at once and it hit me hard too awhile to get over but my only regret is hurting a friend along the way! I do miss them at times thinking of the good times everything is in the past. That person will always hold a special place in my heart!

Self Forgiveness is pretty darn cool! I can forgive others but i am learning now not to be so hard on myself as well! I feel so free like i finally got my life back!! :D

Thought i'd update ya all :D

Love to all

Comet

Post subject: Re: Self Forgiveness
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, Comet, you have taken your first step, and tasted a bit of what it means to be whole and in control of your reality. I hope you will continue to discover your SELF, by using the WMMs as your guide, and that you will fulfill your destiny and purpose by reaching your full potential :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 am 

Thanks Starduster

Gonna tell ya it feels great to finally be back in control of my destiny too never again will i allow myself to be that vunerable never want to go thru that pain again.

I have got stronger and that is all that matter oh feeling nothing but love and happiness too.

Life doesn't get much sweeter than that does it :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Comet, forgiveness is only one of six virtues that the Heart's intelligence is passing along from the Heart of Hearts we are all connected to. We just need to figure out how to unblock, what keeps them from radiating out into our "local universe" or the quantum presence that surrounds us.

letting them flow, is what makes room for more... and keeps them from stagnating. These virtues are abundant and readily available and who couldn't use more Compassion, Understanding, and Forgiveness... and who wouldn't want to be seen as full of Humility, Valor and Appreciation...

Human drama are very distracting, and keep us from discovering our "true identity" which has the ability to express UNconditional love... equally to everyone...but most importantly to yourself... filled with these virtues, we become impowered and energized... and no more victims of circumstance :wink:

our responses to others, is our own responsibility... we don't have to react according to a program ...
keep em guessing :lol: being unique is very attractive.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:55 am 

Hello Star,

Actually its not just forgivenss i am clear on its the Compassion, Understanding, Humility, Appreciation and Valor (which i am still not sure means) :oops: :lol:

I got a better Understanding and working on Compassion i've been Humiliated so many times it doesn't bother me anymore :mrgreen: I feel like i've grown and matured alot these past few months and believe every deserves a 2nd chance and learning its not the person the situation we all act differently to things i just need to learn to be more understanding!

Quote:
Human drama are very distracting, and keep us from discovering our "true identity" which has the ability to express UNconditional love... equally to everyone...but most importantly to yourself... filled with these virtues, we become impowered and energized... and no more victims of circumstance :wink:

Yes it does it throws us so far off track that it takes awhile to get back in focus time does heal some are coming back making ammends is a cool feeling just feeling the love!
Quote:
our responses to others, is our own responsibility... we don't have to react according to a program ...
keep em guessing :lol: being unique is very attractive.

Star that is my favorite thing to do keep others guessing :lol: I love prooving people they were wrong about me i can cut them slack wish they would me! The picture that is painted is not always what the truth is that is why i look at all sided before placing judgement.

If ya wanna check my poetry out in the process of doing another check it here
your all welcome to :D (Hey I got nothing to hide) :lol:

http://www.freedomtospeakloud.co.uk/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:46 pm 
Posting Freak

well, the great thing about these virtues, is that they are not something that we need to develope, or seek to acquire... these energetic emotions are flowing non stop in abundance from FS to us. All we need to do is "let it flow".... you may be surprised at how easy that is...basically you just open your mind... :roll:

humility is not exactly what we have been taught either, it isn't "sucking it up" or even being condescending...it is allowing a ego let go of its need to defend and protect... how novel is that :shock: This becomes a liberating and powerful virtue not some sign of weakness

and when you are pre occupied with letting these virtues flow, others find it difficult to find faults...you can just put yourself in the shoes they are throwing at you and truly understand their perspectives...which allows forgiveness to be that more effective.

Knowing Which, When and How to let the virtues flow, is explained in detail here:
http://eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/W ... 0Guide.pdf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:28 am 

Thanks again Star i will check the link out later! I just can't put the words together lately. :lol:

Thanks to you guys and the 6 virtues of the heart i was able to tell my story public can view it for alittle while

just not that strong to post it everywhere yet!!

Again i thank you guys! :D

Comet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you, Comet, for your willingness to learn from your experience, you openess to share what you have learned, and for you gratitude, which shows your own ability to appreciate, and to move on... gracefully. Earth may be a "prison planet" however, we are the ones that created this reality, so that we might be able to appreciate freedom more... and The WMMs reveal that we always had the "key" ... which is to take down our own walls, so that we can help other take down theirs and we can work together, to remove those walls that we thought were defending us, when we now understand that they only limited us... how fortunate we are to have each other's company on this adventure. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:13 pm 

Again i thank you Star :D

I have a greater understanding of things now and i am slowly starting to let my guard down alittle and starting to trust again and letting people in my life i got new friends a great attitude and life is almost perfect even though i miss someone i am the happiest i been in a long time!

Where i messed up is i shut down when things bother me i always tell others to open up but when it comes to me i don't like to show weakness i guess i rather play the victim at times than deal with my own truth and prolbems! still searching for a few answers but i am opening my heart again it feels awesome :D

You guys are right a person can't be too closed off or we miss something pretty special!

Quote:
how fortunate we are to have each other's company on this adventure. :D

Yes that is very true! I am very greatful to all of you guys who guided me to where i am at i was at a bad place when i first joined here i am finally understanding all this! Lord knows i won't make that mistake twice :lol:

Thanks guys :D