WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trying to Understand Lies!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:48 am 

Starting to think i really am Naive here trying to understand all the lies i recently found out by someone i thought was a good friend who understood that honesty meant alot to me guess never really did! Oh well live and learn hey? lol

Just as i was getting over it seems like i am living it all over again but i am alot stronger and wiser and ready to handle the truth but I never expected more lies and people wonder why i dont trust gee's!

I know some people lie to protect etc but dont they know truth always comes out in the end so why not just be honest right away? Make things a heck of alot easier right?

Oh well starting to see this person in a whole new light here a part of me will always care but once that trust is ripped out its hard to bring it back not sure i want to now. Can hardly wait once the whole truth comes out :lol:

Either way i am in a happier place and frame of mind these days forgiveness really is the key to happiness! Life has been pretty sweet lately :)

Learned alot from this it has made me stronger :D

Post subject: Re: Trying to Understand Lies!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yeah, I remember haveing those same feelings when I was 22 and found out my room mate was lying to me...

I understood that advertisers and salesmen all lie (stretch the truth) and it is part of their job and that parents lie to their children (santa and the easterbunny to start) and that our goverments and educational systems lie routinely...but I just couldn't understand why a friend would lie to ME...which also involved stealing... actually every time a person lies, they steal someones trust.

when asked, almost everyone will admit that they tell "white lies" (to avoid hurting other's feelings) but very few will admit to stealing...when they go hand in hand...you can't lie without y stealing trust...and it is little wonder that we "trust no one"

a great number of people see getting away with a lie as some sort of power trip...they consider the people who believe them "fools"...and themselves "smarter" for having fooled them... they often think that they are teaching others lessons, by lying to them...but the real "trick" to successful lying, is that you believe the lie yourself...to the point where you block out the truth so you don't get "caught in the lie"... which upon examination is lying TO yourself...and being fooled by yourself...which results in a huge lack of self esteem/worth....and can effect all their relationships with others as well as mar thier identiy

this understanding allows you to show these people compassion...but as the topic title suggest understanding why they lie(and steal) is a lot harder than forgiving your self for believing them...it is really a personal problem that they justify by saying "everybody lies" (to shift the blame) ... as if that makes it OK...and acceptable in a "consensus reality" that they let others create for them, instead of being Sovereign...and self-creating their own reality where the virtues of the heart flow freely... and truth resonates :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:05 am 

starduster wrote:
I just couldn't understand why a friend would lie to ME...which also involved stealing... actually every time a person lies, they steal someones trust.

yes i agree with you i think stealing from ya is the worst i had that happen to me a few times as well i agree trust gets taken from ya everytime
Quote:
when asked, almost everyone will admit that they tell "white lies" (to avoid hurting other's feelings) but very few will admit to stealing...when they go hand in hand...you can't lie without y stealing trust...and it is little wonder that we "trust no one"

exactly Starduster the other person doesn't realize what its doing to their friend they think they lie to protect or shield us but it hurts us longer in the end cause they should of trusted us from the beginning :D:

Quote:
a great number of people see getting away with a lie as some sort of power trip...they consider the people who believe them "fools"...and themselves "smarter" for having fooled them... they often think that they are teaching others lessons, by lying to them...but the real "trick" to successful lying, is that you believe the lie yourself...to the point where you block out the truth so you don't get "caught in the lie"... which upon examination is lying TO yourself...and being fooled by yourself...which results in a huge lack of self esteem/worth....and can effect all their relationships with others as well as mar thier identiy

I've known alot of people like this lol. Like its all a big game of mind control to them i've learned to block that person and figured them out what they were doing now i dont get wrapped up in those situations. Now i laugh at myself at how well they played us back then :lol: :lol:
Quote:
this understanding allows you to show these people compassion...but as the topic title suggest understanding why they lie(and steal) is a lot harder than forgiving your self for believing them...it is really a personal problem that they justify by saying "everybody lies" (to shift the blame) ... as if that makes it OK...and acceptable in a "consensus reality" that they let others create for them, instead of being Sovereign...and self-creating their own reality where the virtues of the heart flow freely... and truth resonates :wink:

I do have alot of compassion for these people they should realize that i would of been ok with things if they would of been honest with me! Yes i know how others love to shift the blame game on others believe me been there :lol: i just got stronger and no longer play their game if people want to hate me thats their prolbem i no longer live my life to please others but that doesn't mean i still dont care cause i do. This person means the world to me always will no matter what happens nothing will change that :D

They say the truth sets us free i think more people need to listen to that advice. :lol: Like i said all this woke me up and toughened me up to where i can handle and accept the lies and truth now! To where i just laugh it off People who know me knows i am not a game player i love things that flow in Harmony and Peace everything else to me is a waste of time and energy.

(A Disclaimer this has nothing to do with anyone here) Just sorting thru things :D

Last edited by Comet on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 am 
Posting Freak

Hey Comet, glad to see you working through things beautifully. I can feel your strength. Good on ya!!! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:18 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Hey Comet, glad to see you working through things beautifully. I can feel your strength. Good on ya!!! :D

Hey Shay

Yep I am back stronger than ever! :D Feels great just trying to break thru the silence of the other person once i accompolish that i will be alot happier :wink:

Felt a bit disconnected for awhile but finding my groove again :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:20 am 
Posting Freak

For you beautiful Comet, you seem to know this ... :D

Quote:
"Don't underestimate your capacity for inner strength and emotional management, once you put genuine heart into your commitments. A little practice is a small price to pay for accessing the connection to the caretaker within."

- Doc Childre,

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
For you beautiful Comet, you seem to know this ... :D

Quote:
"Don't underestimate your capacity for inner strength and emotional management, once you put genuine heart into your commitments. A little practice is a small price to pay for accessing the connection to the caretaker within."

- Doc Childre,

Awe thanks, Shay yep i am already feeling it and feeling the love there is nothing more beautiful than that :D

I think i felt alittle touch of forgiveness today :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Yep I am back stronger than ever! :D Feels great just trying to break thru the silence of the other person once i accompolish that i will be alot happier :wink:

Felt a bit disconnected for awhile but finding my groove again :D

Yo!

You comet(h) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVtjU3SI_s

.....careful though.....you sound rather like an emperor (with no clothes).....sexy.

Please, no more empires though.....they tend to fall.....for good reason :wink:

Blessings to you :)

..................................Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Ignore Russel Comet, he's just looking to fit something to this You-tube thing he really likes, and he feels he can take advantage of what appears to be your vulnerability because for some odd reason, lately, he thinks he's a guru. If he really is a true heart he would never never use Disney to display anything that represents true virtue or anything good at all. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is for you Comet, cause it looks like you are really movin there, honey... :wink: :D

Quote:
"What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."

- Oscar Wilde

Quote:
"A man's errors are his portals of discovery."

- James Joyce

and

Quote:
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature."

- Helen Keller

Quote:
Know that compassion for others is never wasted. It just has its own timing and higher discernment in how it plays out.

—Doc Childre

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Ignore Russel Comet, he's just looking to fit something to this You-tube thing he really likes, and he feels he can take advantage of what appears to be your vulnerability because for some odd reason, lately, he thinks he's a guru. If he really is a true heart he would never never use Disney to display anything that represents true virtue or anything good at all. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless you.

"First of all, the multiverse is in perfection and every sphere of the human
self is part of this perfection despite how it may appear in the human domain. If you
could walk up to anyone and peer into the sphere of their local multiverse—at the
quantum level—you would see its perfection because time is not part of the quantum
dimension and it is only time that separates the perfection of the multiverse from the
human self. To me, all of your struggles to know your Quantum Presence, to understand
your purpose, to feel an unshakable connection to your Creator, these are all in the past."

(James interview-3)

Do you understand?