WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Speaking From The Heart!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:40 pm 

Now that i am understanding The 6 Heart Virtues alittle i am starting to understand and learn to speak from the heart more i can be pretty selfish at times not thinking before i speak especially when i get hurt or under stress what happened to me gave me a huge wake up call i miss my friend dearly but i know it wasn't all my fault either others had their hand in it as well! Manipulation does not sit well with me.

Now i am starting to understand and consider other peoples feelings more and speaking freely from the heart its nice not to be free from all that i know they did what they did to protect me but i still need to know why? and from what? In time it will be revealed so learning patiences which is my weakness along with leaving things unsettled but the beauty of this is the empathic connection sometimes i am learning we don't really need words our hearts speak for us letting the love of that friendship back in has been wonderful.

There is a huge piece of this puzzle missing here that is the key to all this i feel things are shifting and will soon come to light! After that vision had last nite i can't stop smiling! As i know i'm close to figuring this out just wish i could get one message thru and that would be how much i love and miss them!

I've been emotionally abused in the past and i seen this happening again it just breaks my heart to see people get caught up in all that! Its nice beign free from all that too!! :wink:

I am the happiest i been in a very long time and that is all that matters!!

I guess starting to grow up alittle hey? :lol:

Post subject: Re: Speaking From The Heart!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

It is very important for you to express yourself as you are, without listening too much to others. I would like to converse with you. There is only one problem: your interpunction. We have had another beautiful member who is now absent, but she responded negatively when I addressed the similar problem I had with her writings. She writes in a very special way. Anyway, I tell you this because I am not about imposing anything. But when I cannot understand what you mean, exactly, my responses will be inadequate. Speaking from the heart seems to me to take care for one's expression in every sense. To clearly articulate your sounds to the others, or at least as clearly as possible. Perhaps this is a different angle to your new subject, that I find most important as people write each other or communicate any way. Take care.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:31 am 

Nathan wrote:
It is very important for you to express yourself as you are, without listening too much to others. I would like to converse with you. There is only one problem: your interpunction. We have had another beautiful member who is now absent, but she responded negatively when I addressed the similar problem I had with her writings. She writes in a very special way. Anyway, I tell you this because I am not about imposing anything. But when I cannot understand what you mean, exactly, my responses will be inadequate. Speaking from the heart seems to me to take care for one's expression in every sense. To clearly articulate your sounds to the others, or at least as clearly as possible. Perhaps this is a different angle to your new subject, that I find most important as people write each other or communicate any way. Take care.

Nathan

It seems like everytime i do speak from the heart or let people close to me i always end up pushing them away afraid to get too close!

That is why i have a hard time speaking from the heart or showing my true feelings someone gets jealous of that! Makes things worse for me i got sucked into all their negativity for too long its nice to be in a happy place

Your right i need to stop listening to others learning these people were not my real friends that is why i been quiet lately! Just not sure how much more this damaged heart can take.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:12 am 
 WWW  Profile

Understanding the 6 Heart Virtues is one of the keys to being able to withstand all the stress that is on and is coming to the planet at this time. These 6 Heart Virtues are the behaviors and action in our daily moment to moment living as we practice the Quantum Pause daily. These are very important to study and contemplation. They are well defined in the paper Living from the Heart and the When-Which-How Guide. In the first paper we are given a contemplation exercise of these 6 Heart Virtues.

Quote:
There is also the virtuous cycle that generates the positive outcomes of living from the heart in all dimensions of one’s life. The when-which-how practice is the power generator of the virtuous cycle as it applies to the individual living from the heart. One of the core features of this practice is providing it an energy source just as you would need to
provide a power generator its raw source of energy like the wind, water, or sun.

One of the sources of energy that supports the when-which-how practice is the virtuous cycle technique, and it requires that you invest 10-20 minutes of your time, as frequently as you are guided, to perform a simple energetic inflow. This is an effortless exercise of breathing in a calm and alert state of mind and body, and then repeating aloud the six
virtues in the following order:

• Appreciation
• Compassion
• Forgiveness
• Humility
• Understanding
• Valor

When you say each name allow it to echo or reverberate inside of you as though your internal state consisted of a vast canyon. As you continue to repeat these words in the sequential order of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor, think about their energetic meaning; feel them, and let this feeling fill you,
expanding into every cell of your body. The more you perform this technique you will begin to see how the six heart virtues thread together, remaining distinct yet interconnected like a mosaic platform. Each word energetically carries a frequency that becomes increasingly grounded into your body-mind consciousness as you perform this exercise.

Like any cycle that repeats, there is a momentum path that refreshes the cycle and keeps it moving through the gravity of distractions that we all encounter in our daily lives. The virtuous cycle is maintained through this simple exercise, so I recommend, especially at the outset of your journey into the application of the when-which-how practice, to use
it as a means of generating the virtuous cycle. © 2007 EventTemples.com Pages 20-21

It is a good idea to write down your thoughts after each session.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 am 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Nathan

It seems like everytime i do speak from the heart or let people close to me i always end up pushing them away afraid to get too close!

That is why i have a hard time speaking from the heart or showing my true feelings someone gets jealous of that! Makes things worse for me i got sucked into all their negativity for too long its nice to be in a happy place

Your right i need to stop listening to others learning these people were not my real friends that is why i been quiet lately! Just not sure how much more this damaged heart can take.

There is no heart out there, people are all scared to show their heart, open their heart -- it is not just you. This is the difficulty: the moment one sees this necessity to change their life from the depth of one heart, everything starts rushing in to you. This is because you are opening your eyes to the reality, while all others are too scared and look at you from the corner of their eyes what you are doing to yourself and they are not attracted to do it as well as they don't see it's helping. On the contrary, it is even worse for you. This is the great difficulty. You should not want to go too fast. Take one step back and understand how crucially important it is to practice indeed the Six Heart Virtues and feel good in the moment. Actually feel good. Come to rest in the moment and appreciate what is there for you to appreciate. This is the practice. Just feel yourself grounding more and more in the moment and start looking, exploring from there what you want. Give yourself time. See the divine within the moment you are having and appreciate that. Then, with this new energy, you teach yourself how to approach others in a new way, how to see them in this new light, and how to understand their more subtle activity toward your new approaches. Take care for this. This is the art of the genuine where you will naturally speak from the heart.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:26 am 
Posting Freak

Comet what Darlene is talking about is very effective and she describes it beautifully and it is so simple to do. She walks her talk , in other words she does it and it shows.You're feeling happy now, wait till you see how you feel after doing the where-which-how , I know you'll love it. And...since you sound like a person with a big heart you may want to try the Event Temples , you have a choice of 2 temples, try both to see which one you feel most comfortable with. It's a wonderful opportunity to give compassion to those who most need it and as a bonus you feel wonderful afterward in sharing with so many like-hearted people from all over the planet. If you haven't registered you can register here it's free . This may be the global family you've been looking for and ain't it great that we can all participate together giving from the heart? There are wonderful things happening in the world today , if one looks for it they will see. :wink: :D

http://www.eventtemples.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:55 pm 

Thanks everyone i will get to these responses tomorrow i am just not in a good place to speak out at the moment! I guess i am just getting tired of people blaming me for their prolbems then running away everytime i get close that is why i rarely let my true feelings and emotions in i put up a shield for my own protection! Something i have to do now i know i am protected on here but right now i gotta shut down.

I am not running away just taking alittle break ((hugs)) :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Thanks everyone i will get to these responses tomorrow i am just not in a good place to speak out at the moment! I guess i am just getting tired of people blaming me for their prolbems then running away everytime i get close that is why i rarely let my true feelings and emotions in i put up a shield for my own protection! Something i have to do now i know i am protected on here but right now i gotta shut down.

I am not running away just taking alittle break ((hugs)) :D

Comet you cannot resolve this dilemma of yours with swinging back and forth emotionally like this and by doing the same thing you have always done about it. You are offered here ways of dealing with your stuff that WORK. They are simple techniques and take little to no time to incorporate and you feel instant results that allow you to see clearer, think clearer and perhaps see what you haven't before so that you stop repeating these old patterns and the feeling of victimization. Because essentially that is what you are dealing with here. The time is past for just talking about it, it is now time to take action with you doing what you can do for you to be more clear about you. Others will do what they will you have no control over that. This is a time of transparency and expansion which means change. And we can only really change ourselves first and foremost. You are offered many very effective gifts here that can really help you. Use them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:55 am 

Quote:
Comet you cannot resolve this dilemma of yours with swinging back and forth emotionally like this and by doing the same thing you have always done about it. You are offered here ways of dealing with your stuff that WORK. They are simple techniques and take little to no time to incorporate and you feel instant results that allow you to see clearer, think clearer and perhaps see what you haven't before so that you stop repeating these old patterns and the feeling of victimization.

Ok Shay right now i am just shutting down my emtoions until i get past this vunerable stage with my health and all your right i am trying to work thru this its my weakness stage that i have to go thru i am not opening up cause i am emotionally drained maybe if i shut down i will slowly get past this so far its working! :wink:

Quote:
Because essentially that is what you are dealing with here. The time is past for just talking about it, it is now time to take action with you doing what you can do for you to be more clear about you. Others will do what they will you have no control over that. This is a time of transparency and expansion which means change. And we can only really change ourselves first and foremost. You are offered many very effective gifts here that can really help you. Use them.

Shay i am living in the present its when my energy level drops is when i take things alittle personal why i am vunerable now i am very weak physically too, but i am stronger and its great getting fake people out of my life so i can focus on better things!

I know i am special with alot of gifts i am just protecting that right now i don't deal with change well this time its starting to work in my favor no one will ever intimate me again not sure how to let my guard back down now?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:09 am 
Posting Freak

Dear Comet, don't listen to others, it is literally your downfall. Don't listen to anybody. Only when you don't listen to others, to what they say or don't say, to how they will help or hit you, to any suggestion or feat, will you begin to understand the true difference of you. How special and different you really, truly, and actually are, and how important it is not to bother about other. Otherwise, what is the point?

Quote:
There are so many layers of relative truth that if you listen to the language of externals, you will most likely abandon your own power in favor of the proclamation of language. Language is seductive to the ego's drive for power and control, as well as the mind's inclination to surrender to, and believe in, the language of externals. It can lure the unsuspecting into believing images and ideas -- real or imagined -- for the sake of holding individuals in bondage to a lesser truth, or keep individuals supporting the hierarchy when it no longer serves a purpose. The time is fast approaching when the veils of control at all levels of the hierarchy will be rendered obsolete by entities who are destined to pull down the veils and allow sovereign power to prevail over hierarchical power.

There are entities that have woven their future existence with terra-earth and are destined to demonstrate the truth of Source equality among all entities at all levels of expression. It will become the fundamental purpose of the hierarchy to slowly remove these barriers to equality in such a way that the hierarchy appears to be the savior of consciousness rather than the guard of consciousness. There are those present who will ensure that the curtain falls swiftly for those who are ready to be equal with their Source; are willing to skirt the hierarchy's tangled pathways; and embrace their divinity as sovereign expressions of Source Reality.

Chamber 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:46 pm 

Nathan wrote:
Dear Comet, don't listen to others, it is literally your downfall. Don't listen to anybody. Only when you don't listen to others, to what they say or don't say, to how they will help or hit you, to any suggestion or feat, will you begin to understand the true difference of you. How special and different you really, truly, and actually are, and how important it is not to bother about other. Otherwise, what is the point?

Thanks Nathan

That is so true the last few months i've had so many people tell me what i should do how i should run my life. my friendships etc no one tells me how i can be friends with someone etc I knew a few people were jealous with that friend and all but never realized how much till recently! I just gotta learn to shut it all out and feel whats in my heart maybe if i did i would of saved things! Now that person will never know how i really feel its a shame they let others control them there! Oh well I am waking up to things i am still very weak so i will reply to this later got more to add here :D

I am tapping into my feelings more here taking it slow :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I do hope that you are aware, by now, that Nathan has it all backwards...if you were to do the exact oppocite of what ever he recommends, you would be much closer to the truth of things.

We are all ONE species...and each, while unique, has much in common...and are are here to ASSIST each other...while you can Blame others for your responses and reactions to thier misunderstandings... doing unto others as you would have them do unto you, is far more benificial for all concerned.

when ever you reject the opportunity to experience ALL (good and bad) that IS...this is seen as "resisting awareness" and the only "evil" that exists in the world... based upon Free Will, you have a choice... to free yourself from your dependency on others...conforming to programs or "learned behavior"... or expressing your TRUE Identity as a part of a WHOLE, that loves everyone UNconditionally.

BE YOU...and don't worry about what others may think...you may find that they will respect you the most for doing just that...and quit blaming others for your behavior...or moods...before your feet touch the ground in the morning, DEMAND from the Universe...that "This is going to be a GREAT DAY"...and embrace the challenges that come your way...KNOWing that they are for your growth, and serve the greater good of the species...as well as yourSELF :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Quote:
Comet you cannot resolve this dilemma of yours with swinging back and forth emotionally like this and by doing the same thing you have always done about it. You are offered here ways of dealing with your stuff that WORK. They are simple techniques and take little to no time to incorporate and you feel instant results that allow you to see clearer, think clearer and perhaps see what you haven't before so that you stop repeating these old patterns and the feeling of victimization.

Ok Shay right now i am just shutting down my emtoions until i get past this vunerable stage with my health and all your right i am trying to work thru this its my weakness stage that i have to go thru i am not opening up cause i am emotionally drained maybe if i shut down i will slowly get past this so far its working! :wink:

Quote:
Because essentially that is what you are dealing with here. The time is past for just talking about it, it is now time to take action with you doing what you can do for you to be more clear about you. Others will do what they will you have no control over that. This is a time of transparency and expansion which means change. And we can only really change ourselves first and foremost. You are offered many very effective gifts here that can really help you. Use them.

Shay i am living in the present its when my energy level drops is when i take things alittle personal why i am vunerable now i am very weak physically too, but i am stronger and its great getting fake people out of my life so i can focus on better things!

I know i am special with alot of gifts i am just protecting that right now i don't deal with change well this time its starting to work in my favor no one will ever intimate me again not sure how to let my guard back down now?

Comet , you didn't understand what I said. There are very very simple breathing techniques that help tremendously to put one in a coherent state so that they are wiser in the decisions they make and not overwhelmed . The breathing also is good for the body because the cells are then getting more oxygen if anything . It's just breathing Comet. Is this really hard to understand? The Quantum Pause is so simple and powerfully effective. Why are you here? Just to rant and then go back to doing the same old thing that keeps you ranting? You can DO something different. What kind of physical infliction is it you're dealing with?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:24 pm 

starduster wrote:
I do hope that you are aware, by now, that Nathan has it all backwards...if you were to do the exact oppocite of what ever he recommends, you would be much closer to the truth of things.
Quote:

I thought Nathan gave good advice Starduster! i need to quit listening to others and just be myself that is where i wind up in trouble all the time!

We are all ONE species...and each, while unique, has much in common...and are are here to ASSIST each other...while you can Blame others for your responses and reactions to thier misunderstandings... doing unto others as you would have them do unto you, is far more benificial for all concerned.

Good point there but i don't like to leave things hanging when a misunderstanding happens i like to work it out and try and work thru it if ya wait it just gets worse!
Quote:
when ever you reject the opportunity to experience ALL (good and bad) that IS...this is seen as "resisting awareness" and the only "evil" that exists in the world... based upon Free Will, you have a choice... to free yourself from your dependency on others...conforming to programs or "learned behavior"... or expressing your TRUE Identity as a part of a WHOLE, that loves everyone UNconditionally.

I am looking at all angels of this i have forgiven and starting to love more unconditionally trying not to look into the past moving forward! I did alot of thinking over the weekend separated myself from everyone now learning where to go from here!
Quote:
BE YOU...and don't worry about what others may think...you may find that they will respect you the most for doing just that...and quit blaming others for your behavior...or moods...before your feet touch the ground in the morning, DEMAND from the Universe...that "This is going to be a GREAT DAY"...and embrace the challenges that come your way...KNOWing that they are for your growth, and serve the greater good of the species...as well as yourSELF :D

Thanks Starduster i guess i lost a part of me thru all this and i am finally standing my own again it feels great guess got caught up in the wrong crowd again. I do blame myself for this cause i hurt a very important friend i was not sensitive to their feelings either i screwed up even though i miss them alot the hardest thing was i blamed myself for this! Now i am working thru all that starting to figure out who i am! I guess ya don't realize how much ya love someone till they are no longer around oh well live and learn! I am at peace with it :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm 

Quote:
Comet , you didn't understand what I said. There are very very simple breathing techniques that help tremendously to put one in a coherent state so that they are wiser in the decisions they make and not overwhelmed . The breathing also is good for the body because the cells are then getting more oxygen if anything . It's just breathing Comet. Is this really hard to understand? The Quantum Pause is so simple and powerfully effective. Why are you here? Just to rant and then go back to doing the same old thing that keeps you ranting? You can DO something different. What kind of physical infliction is it you're dealing with?

Sorry Shay i guess i really didn't understand ya that well! I am doing something about it why i am here right now i am dealing with anemia where i have a hard time dealing with emotions in this stage probably cause i don't have the strength to move on i get real down during this part and i need to rise above this. I will admit this is when i take things alittle personal than usual otherwise after i get pass this i am fine just the in between stage and lack of energy.

I will admit i do have a hard time relaxing too trying to take life at a slower pace and starting to take care of myself! So far its working :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:19 pm 

Hey Shay

Thanks for the breathing tips it really does work i tried it out at work really calms ya down i know i really need to relax more too not my strong point! :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

Comet wrote:
Hey Shay

Thanks for the breathing tips it really does work i tried it out at work really calms ya down i know i really need to relax more too not my strong point! :D

I'm glad you tried it and that it helps. And if it is possible for you to do it consistently you will find other very notable positive effects. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 am 

Quote:
I'm glad you tried it and that it helps. And if it is possible for you to do it consistently you will find other very notable positive effects. :wink:

Your right Shay the positive effects are pretty amazing feeling and hearing alot more as well who needs words when the most beautiful things are felt with the heart!

Think i am on my way to a whole new me :D