WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Appreciation!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 am 

Now that time has healed and passed i am getting a whole new outlook for Appreciation!

I can be pretty selfish when i want to be so working thru all that and now life leads me to Appreciation!

Even though i got a health prolbem i consider myself real lucky and blessed!

To be finally able to voice my opinion and not get critized for it :lol:

Also for the wonderful friends i really do have most are starting to find their way back to me and i never told my friend how much i did appreciate their friendship oh well too late for that one! My other friends i do try and thank them all the time they taught me so much about life and more importantly msyelf!

Showing my appreciation to everyone who has helped me on here and over the years i've changed because of all them! I am not good at speaking from the heart so my words tend to get mixed up at times it always comes out wrong!

That is really the only thing i need to work on now! I am the happiest i been in ages got my own website now feeling the love!

I can be too stubborn for my own good at times it takes me awhile to come around and admit to things i eventually do! :D

Guess Comet is finally growing up alittle :lol: :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Appreciation!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
It is not enough to have an abstract understanding of the heart's virtues. For example, knowing that it is essential to express appreciation for the gifts that life brings to you is one thing, expressing this appreciation is another, but understanding how and when to express this appreciation with a genuineness that is grounded in the energetic heart frequencies requires a special awareness -- an attunement to the finer frequencies of the heart and a commitment to follow these subtle gestures of virtue faithfully.

(Art of the Genuine)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Good on ya Comet. We all learn from our experiences in our own way huh? Thank you for sharing this with us. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:18 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Good on ya Comet. We all learn from our experiences in our own way huh? Thank you for sharing this with us. :D

Thanks Shay i am getting there wish i could tell someone a few things but other than that i am good! :wink: