WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Compassion
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:05 pm 

I am at the stage in life where i need to be compassionate to those around me! Forgiving is the easy part its keeping that happy balance i need to secure! :D

This is where i tend to be alittle selfish at times need to show more compassion to others if i would of done that things might of been different! This gave me a huge wake up call i am feeling pretty awesome these days i need to get a deeper understanding of the 6 heart virtues maybe then i will be able to secure my happiness!! :D

Post subject: Re: Compassion
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:04 pm 

Starting to understand compassion just alittle just need to switch my way of thinking is all i had the most beautiful vision of a friend last nite who guided me back on track!

Now if we all listen to our hearts more things will start falling into place :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes... the "trust no one" mentality that is forced upon us from every direction by the HMS, is begining to push us within ourselves, to discover someone we can trust... our Hearts language has also been scrambled, and needs reprogramming, so that we can understand its genuine and authentic messages of FSI...

there is a paper called the Art of the Genuine, that may be of some assistance to you Comet, found here:
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/artofgenuine(print).pdf

also there is a technique that will help you discard the Genetic Mind's programing of the Language of the Heart found in the Sixth Lyricus Discussion... so that you can trust yourSELF more completely...but I suggest that you explore the Lyricus Discourses in the order they are presented...for a better and more secure foundation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

Living from the Heart Page 42

We are told in the Lyricus materials that the Six Heart Virtues are Intelligences that we need to bring into our Local Universe, but study and contemplation upon them using the basic definitions that we were given. In Art of the Genuine, Living from the Heart and the When-Which-How Practice Guide.

Quote:
Compassion: Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep
awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering. In
the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an
active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is
distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence,
spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself with the
realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single lifetime. Planet
and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a collaborative process of
regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the mysterious overtures and energetic
transcendence that is occurring between earth and the universe, and as earth
transforms its accumulated densities each of us will be challenged to transform our own,
or become further embedded in our fears and emotional turmoil.

I agree with Starduster about the Lyricus Discourses, they are to be read each one once a month for a year. This anchors the energy that forms ones foundations as we get ready for the dimensional shift.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you Darlene, for supporting this methodical practice of the Lyricus Discourses... most of the new members are not aware of how the Lyricus materials came to us, one piece at a time, giving us time to experience these profound teachings...Now that they are all there, one might be inclined to read them as one does a book, when in fact each is a lesson to be incorporated into our thinking patterns...by repetition.

I am impressed to say, that I have learned so much from these seemingly simple lessons, more fully, a pattern for approaching life's sting events...and the Sixth Discourse, is perhaps the most profound of these teachings...which invites us to examine our own emotions more closely, to discover if, and how they express our "true identity"...and to make adjustment which bring us closer in alignment to our goal of expressing a Sovereign Integral's perspective.

James has mentioned several times, that there are seven LDs... perhaps the reason the other is not yet revealed, is because we still need more practice with the Sixth :wink: