WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: What is wrong?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I love believing that... that the ONE PLAN is fair and will work...but I do have my doubts when you consider all the cheaters sitting at the table... passing cards.

What if all the ETs came to watch the LIGHTs go OUT?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:20 am 
Posting Freak

“Never is light caged as long as we remember us.”

(Nectar)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:56 am 

Up above the clouds the sun is.

Wrong is to cry with the shadows.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

yes...the sun is always shining...on us all. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:04 pm 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
If you make a crime of separation your heart will feel a pain of duality.
If you do a second crime that you dont want to feel coming true punishment
then all your pain accumulates as a shadow/distortion of unfelt karma around the heart.
This shadow makes your heart unseen.
More you avoid true feeling (by self protection) more you feel wrong, stressed and guilty.
Acting from this karma (not from living heart) creates wars, violence, blaming and ping-pong show.

All we need is to start feeling all what comes. Escpecially all what we dont like here on the Earth.
True feeling is forgiving. True feeling is the only transformation.
(crocodille cannot realize it for sure)

:D Wow, and without judging any feelings especially. It is the criticism and judgements in particular that distort the emotional energy by having it create a historic past we repetitively use as a gage for future encounters and get stuck in the reactive loop of with nothing new to see. However, there are simple and quick effective ways of clearing those loops... without judgement. :wink: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 pm 
Posting Freak

yep...the wholeness perspective from the WMMs pretty well covers it

Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:26 am 

->SD
If you know how do you act then you are simply self gambled.
Living truth is wildly spontaneus with no simple rule.

->Shayalana
If you can stay always present in open feeling heart with all people
(trying to teach you how to live, manipulating you, judging, blaming, shooting unfelt opinions,
aggresivly and arrogantly behaving, blindly acting, sometimes vomiting on you)
then you can say it is simple and quick effective way of clearing all those karma loops

If you can stay always present in open feeling heart with all and ALL
not ignoring or prefering anyone, not ignoring or prefering any feeling
then I can congratulate you
living from the heart.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

mike777.... I do the best that I can...considering my limitations...my "human nature", my learned behavior, my unique understanding... :D

if at first you don't succeed...try, try again... I am learning ... and promise to never give up

when you realize that you have nothing to loose (life is eternal), you discover you have everything to gain (by co-operating). :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
->SD
If you know how do you act then you are simply self gambled.
Living truth is wildly spontaneus with no simple rule.

->Shayalana
If you can stay always present in open feeling heart with all people
(trying to teach you how to live, manipulating you, judging, blaming, shooting unfelt opinions,
aggresivly and arrogantly behaving, blindly acting, sometimes vomiting on you)
then you can say it is simple and quick effective way of clearing all those karma loops

If you can stay always present in open feeling heart with all and ALL
not ignoring or prefering anyone, not ignoring or prefering any feeling
then I can congratulate you
living from the heart.

I love that I can sooooo appreciate you now for your simple beauty. Thank you Love. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:58 am 

->SD
Let yourself give up and fall down. (:
Divine life is everywhere(always here) not only where you think you(we) need to fly.

You cannot learn to be more divine. Noone can.
You dont need special effort to get it. It is naturaly how you are.

So stop trying to be anything and just start to live truly here with all what you have and feel.
How it is to give your mother a flower?

True life has no meaning.
You dont need to know to be/act
so do not think to much about it and do not gather or present so-called wisdom about it. Just enjoy new magic day of the uknown life.

Cooperation is only specific life experience. One flower is beautiful. Many flowers are beautiful.

Cooperation is not a must.

->Shayalana
Let me feel you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

It is the perspective of the Sovereign Integral that all life is pure love in its fullest expression, and that in this single concept, all life is conceived and forever exists. This becomes the core belief from which all other beliefs arise, and by their extension, one's belief system emerges with a clear intent of supporting this fundamental perspective; of nurturing, observing, and appreciating the Universe of Wholeness as the cradle from which all life is created, evolves, and ultimately acknowledges. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 am 

Is it your own experience or you only want all to be like this or you only belive it is like this
because you were suggested?

Wrong is to use not own experience to explain anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:04 am 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
Is it your own experience or you only want all to be like this or you only belive it is like this
because you were suggested?

Wrong is to use not own experience to explain anything.

mike777 I have been posting here for almost seven years...almost daily...and sharing my WMs experiences and my understanding of the materials...I have been told in no uncertain terms, that "my version" of what the WMMs present is wrong wrong wrong...

yet I experienced it ...first the "reassurance" vibration after listening to Ch 10 music...then my attitude changed by living the Principals...I felt my brain being enhanced to the point where I could comprehend the materials better every time I read them...I knew the intelligence systems of the Individualted Consciousness were working in unison...my true identity was being revealed...my dreams became lucid...my "mission " clarified...the Integral state of consciousness was being sustained for longer periods of time...etc etc etc as I continued to "immerse" myself in the materials...and I share all of these experiences and more in the forum...only to be called an "egotist" and told that I was trying to "control" the forum...and that I was forcing MY belief system on everyone...even though I backed up 90% of everything I said with quotes they only remember my exchanges with self-created victims of resisting awareness.

thank the creators for including the Remnant Imprint in our design...because the ridicule never discouraged me for one second...I have shifted my model of existence and done everything the Lyricus have suggested to do to open my heart and use its intelligence ...all I can say is our human expectations are way off base...about spirituality and FS...but I am not even gonna go there...lol

The WMMs give us the tools and the blueprint...but you have to do your own work and master your own destiny... and experience it for yourself...all I can say (again) is the WMMs work and good luck with your "coherence"...with this crowd...you are IMO better off without them, but I personally love a challenge.

now I am looking forward to experiencing "heaven on earth" and the Lightbody...in the planetary shift as we line up with the Central Sun ... there are no limits and the WMs have a map...and a plan for the unification of the whole species...oh happy day, I have access to that too :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Mike 777 I offer you my heart in the palm of my hand. :D

Cathedral - CS&N