WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Divine Love
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Love is very, very powerful like the light of the sun. When somebody is not actually popular, you try and give them your true love and they may experience they suddenly become more popular because inside, their power has been almost doubled. But most of us don't know what love is and we fragment our love in different, mostly silly things and so we give our power away. Divine Love is scientifical with the six heart virtues in all that you do. You are dealing in spiritual gold for free, but not in an unintelligent, fragmentory way that you reserve your love for individuals who disuse what you give--even though they may seem to give you a lot back. And even though love is about giving and receiving as well, it's not some small trade. There is no reason for love, there are a thousand reasons for love, but they are not inherent within that which is received, naturally. Love is giving and only receiving in order to be able to give much more. I want to note down much more about the subject here but for now I have to keep it with only this.

Post subject: Re: Divine Love
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:51 am 
Posting Freak

Reflection on love, any thinking about love is not yet love. Thought or time intervenes and we tend to think this intervention is rather harmless, in reality we don't know the effect because thought is unconscious of reality. Thought or perception, comparison, interpretation in order to explore what love does or what any impulse does is itself a manipulation of illusion. Truly loving another is an energetic add-on but with these illusions intervening and the other probably as confused the add-on will clearly merely consist of stimulation of the confusion on both sides. Love is pure and total attention. The attention is needed to learn to understand the human instrument through and through, to focus the mind to itself, the brain, the bodies, the thoughts, the feelings, and all reality from there. Now this is very important. When this is properly understood, you will not go about and mingle into the lives of others and comment on them or express your criticism of what they do or how they do it. You do this because you are confused. Nothing is wrong. --Therefore, stay with yourself, look at yourself with all that you got, understand, learn to know yourself, go inside, and this is an ongoing process ever deepening and slowly, slowly inclusive of All That Is.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
love has been fragmented into so many (definable) sub-species that it source - Unconditional Love, has become unrecognizable...yet this is the love we receive in the form of energy from FS... it is not limited by one's ignorance of its all encompassing power... it flows freely and is available in great abundance, one needs only to open up and experience it.

" what comes to me, flows through me "

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:10 pm 
Posting Freak

*Thank You BeinG CV*...all ways *heARTs*...w/*Love*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:13 am 
Posting Freak

"... only in the currents of love do you realize that you are not the form you animate but rather the energetic frequencies of the animation itself."

(James Interview Session 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

We have to love, this is the simplicity of what is to be realized. We can pretend that we love, but we first have to be completely happy ourselves; we can pretend to be happy, but if we would be happy we would not be in conflict as we are now. To be happy ourselves we need to create the minimal conditions with which we are completely happy for ourselves. It must be very simple, otherwise there will be no rest. We don't need much. We don't need much money. We need enough money, but not too much, it must be no further concern. And what I say here about money, fits with all else: it simply must be no further concern. When our basic needs are fulfilled only, we are able to leave the psychological comfort zone forever by creating new realities in our daily life together with those we are sharing our lives. When you are serious about your care for our human transition to the new humanity, you begin with concentrating on this that you are plainly happy, so that you won't be any trouble to others at all. You don't have to confront others, we will all only confront ourselves with these simple realities. As long as one is in need, they cannot be a stabilizing force. Simplicity is the power of love. You can pretend you are simple. Yet, simplicity is selflessness on all levels of your functioning from moment to moment and this is not possible when you have not yet realized this simple perspective.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 am 
Posting Freak

When we can recognize that our authentic needs are being supported perfectly moment to moment we can simplify and simply live because fear of future/failure is absent...We know we are supported, loved, okay, whole--nothing is wrong, we feel it. Here we can genuinely appreciate what comes to us and moves through us. We are able to live simply, genuinely expressing the principles of the SI.

Last edited by seed on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am 
Posting Freak

It is said before, and you can question it, but love is the only way. The only pathway to resolution of all the old. What is love? Love is a perception of wholeness. We have to practice this divine love among our brethren. Love is intelligence. Intelligence is a unification force, the Force: the only one. Every other force is an illusion of separation. But when you love, you will look in a way that unifies consciousness and empowers everybody. Some will think you don't do this, but then they will each time immediately get the proof that you do, whether they wish to see it or not. It is the way intelligence operates, to unify and unite and make one without forgetting. Then you will not forget a thing as you love. It is a different state of being. It is the smile of eternity and tone of equality that looks at you and follows your phantom core. This is divine love, the wings of which all will embark on. I will explain everything to you on our walk together out in the open.

I can only stare up at the sky
watching, listening, waiting
for something to come and set me free
from this mournful site.
To gather me up in arms of mercy
into the oblivion of Heaven's pod.
I listen for the sound of my breath
but only the music of my people can be heard.

Chamber 17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Love sees clearly through the veils of separation and recognizes Itself at the core of everything. Love nurtures Itself. Love is the truth of us remembered, transmitting through every heartbeat uniting us.

"It is the perspective of the Sovereign Integral that all life is pure love in its fullest expression, and that in this single concept, all life is conceived and forever exists. This becomes the core belief from which all other beliefs arise, and by their extension, one's belief system emerges with a clear intent of supporting this fundamental perspective; of nurturing, observing, and appreciating the Universe of Wholeness as the cradle from which all life is created, evolves, and ultimately acknowledges."

(Philosophy 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:31 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSPx7S4jr4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Relationship is love, divine love. This is what all of us are seeking and really avoiding. All of your relationships are based upon a lesser bond, some past together, a bloodline, an affinity, or resonance of lack-consciousness, guilt-consciousness even. There is one -- and only one -- true relationship in life. All true relationships are one. This is the co-creative entity that is rising now once again. There are only a few people on earth for one to actually meet on that level, to co-create this way and if you have truly found one of them, and you both can handle it because you are ready, prepared, this is the most beautiful thing and most important thing. This is the way to unite our humanity. Soulmates, spiritual comrades, romantic loves, deep friendships, even your closest friendships, all these relationships are not the new thing that will unify humanity. It is something more special, much more special and really unique and expansive. And it is destined to be.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

honestly I don't think we are quite yet capable of creating Divine Love...and barely able to recognize or receive it properly.

I think it has more to do with Equality than relationships... which leaves the door open to everyone, and not just a select few that we find agreeable or accommodating....I believe we have a long way to go before we even scratch the surface of Divine Love...even though it flows to us unceasingly from the One Creator.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

When 'reaching for the food that feeds the lesser self' we in effect turn away from love's authentic presence in pursuit of the counterfeit; the mask and the mirror. We fall in love with 'the world' of images, idols, phenomenon, forsaking the real for the unreal. Most believe that the prison of duality is all there is....romanticizing our separation, glorifying our longing. Many have learned to capitalize on it... longing for wholeness has become big business....Who would believe love is here already? No need to pursue it, cultivate it, buy it, sell it, steal it, control it, captivate it, maintain it.....It was always here inside, waiting to be realized as Self.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

You know what they say is this: if you are really happy, then you are egoistic; but if you love yourself, then you will be really happy! These are the two most terrible lies. Of course you have to appreciate yourself and understand yourself, have a little compassion with yourself and everything, for god's sake. But they indeed make big business out of love -- that is self-love -- and this is what the world today all comes down to, in every field, and not the least the so called spiritual one. But that is all fake. Only love is real. Love another -- it is not egoistic to love another and be happy together! But is it real love, Divine Love? So what will you do together?

Am I a perpetual stranger to myself?
(The thought brands me numb.)
Am I an orphan trailing pale shadows
that lead to a contemptuous mirror?
Where are these gossamer wings that my
destiny foretold?
I am waiting for the river to deliver them to me;
to lodge them on the embankment
at my feet.

Chamber 12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I have asked you before Nathan...what do you know about love... what experience do you base your opinions on ... do you have a girl/boy friend that you are in a long lasting (ten years) intimate relationship with , are you married or living with someone exclusively, do you have children of your own, grand children?

If, as I believe, the answer to the above questions are no... then you are talking out of your hat...which is pretty obvious to many of us... so perhaps you should stick with topics you have KNOWledge of instead.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 am 

Beautiful thread ya have Nathan :D

I think i am starting to feel the effects of Unconditional Love something i never thought i was cabable of! We have to love ourselves first in order to send that love back! Its beautiful when it comes back to us :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:12 am 

Nathan wrote:
Relationship is love, divine love. This is what all of us are seeking and really avoiding. All of your relationships are based upon a lesser bond, some past together, a bloodline, an affinity, or resonance of lack-consciousness, guilt-consciousness even. There is one -- and only one -- true relationship in life. All true relationships are one. This is the co-creative entity that is rising now once again. There are only a few people on earth for one to actually meet on that level, to co-create this way and if you have truly found one of them, and you both can handle it because you are ready, prepared, this is the most beautiful thing and most important thing. This is the way to unite our humanity. Soulmates, spiritual comrades, romantic loves, deep friendships, even your closest friendships, all these relationships are not the new thing that will unify humanity. It is something more special, much more special and really unique and expansive. And it is destined to be.

So true, Nathan!
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 am 

Nathan wrote:
It is said before, and you can question it, but love is the only way. The only pathway to resolution of all the old. What is love? Love is a perception of wholeness. We have to practice this divine love among our brethren. Love is intelligence. Intelligence is a unification force, the Force: the only one. Every other force is an illusion of separation. But when you love, you will look in a way that unifies consciousness and empowers everybody. Some will think you don't do this, but then they will each time immediately get the proof that you do, whether they wish to see it or not. It is the way intelligence operates, to unify and unite and make one without forgetting. Then you will not forget a thing as you love. It is a different state of being. It is the smile of eternity and tone of equality that looks at you and follows your phantom core. This is divine love, the wings of which all will embark on. I will explain everything to you on our walk together out in the open.

I can only stare up at the sky
watching, listening, waiting
for something to come and set me free
from this mournful site.
To gather me up in arms of mercy
into the oblivion of Heaven's pod.
I listen for the sound of my breath
but only the music of my people can be heard.

Chamber 17

James, Camelot Interview:

All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion. The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.

Nathan,
seeing the condition of the human family as our own, how could we engage more in the dismantling of the HMS? Could we not open a thread in that regard? I have a student over from Israel next week, who is going to write her thesis - topic not defined, yet. Her faculty is social science.
I do love the event temple sessions, although, there are, at least, 50 people, contributing. May be, James would say, enough for some grid change at this time. I do not really know!
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm 

starduster wrote:
I have asked you before Nathan...what do you know about love... what experience do you base your opinions on ... do you have a girl/boy friend that you are in a long lasting (ten years) intimate relationship with , are you married or living with someone exclusively, do you have children of your own, grand children?

If, as I believe, the answer to the above questions are no... then you are talking out of your hat...which is pretty obvious to many of us... so perhaps you should stick with topics you have KNOWledge of instead.

Starduster,
Nathan was not, at all, talking out of his hat?
It does not matter, if somebody experienced whatever, so far, in his lifetime.
It matters, that he holds a vision, a mission, a dream.
Knowing realities does not, at all mean, that somebody should shut down to, what could be real in the further, and, as far as I am concerned, could be an ideal image of the SI?

Nathan, in all his messages, relating to Divine Love, did not have to proof to us, that he already had achieved it.
He, Nathan, tapped into the possible.
What is wrong about that?
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Elizabeth...until we KNOW, we only "believe"... Knowing comes from experience...The Entity has come here to experience all that is... to gain KNOWledge through experience via its connection to the Human Instrument... it does not actually have these experiences until it is WHOLE... in other words until it IS the HI...as the SECU was originally designed to BE. That is what the "transformation" is all about, bringing what has been fragmented back together...so that both are enhanced and expanded...and serve their purpose which is to give FS more experience...via their DIRECT connection.

The Entity is experiencing Divine love at all times via its secret root to Source... but as long as the HI is separate, this experience is not being passed on to the HI... it must gather it from external sources... and Nathan has told us that he has not "transformed" nor experience "true love" ... therefore what he is expressing is what he "believes" it is... not what he KNOWs it is...because without a coherent link to his Entity, or a relationship with someone who has that link... he lacks the experience/KNOWledge.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Post subject: Divine Love in MEST can sometimes seem ironic
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
When we can recognize that our authentic needs are being supported perfectly moment to moment we can simplify and simply live because fear of future/failure is absent...We know we are supported, loved, okay, whole--nothing is wrong, we feel it. Here we can genuinely appreciate what comes to us and moves through us. We are able to live simply, genuinely expressing the principles of the SI.

Yes, on one level, it is fair to say that anything one says (or posts on this forum) is perfect.....sometimes ironic.

:)

Anything that is said (or posted here on this forum) can be viewed from another dimension and be taken as a compliment, complimentary to the whole.

Hopefully anything that i, indeed, any one of us, post is taken as a compliment and complimentary to the whole.....in the light of the 6HV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-1xvWibt0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 am 
Posting Freak

This forum is but a spit in the ocean of forums for that is the breadth of our understanding of ALL that IS. Kinda humbling huh? Especially for those who like to feel so "special". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Divine Love is a frequency that being transmitted from Source ... we can position ourselves to receive it directly by getting into that stream of energy and letting it flow through us, or we can block it, hide from it, or pervert it or ignore it ... but we can not stop it ... or prevent anyone who, so desires, from experiencing or expressing it. :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm 

:D