WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Wingmakers' Angle at Reality
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:54 am 

I was having a discussion with Mom last evening about the Wingmakers, two nights ago we listened to James' Interview 2 while meditating. She said she found it difficult to meditate to, partly because she found it different from the Buddhist thought we have been finding resonance with. She said that they talk about different things, and some she understood and some she didn't know what to think about it.

I asked what she found she didn't resonate with, and what was so different. Well she couldn't put her finger on it but said the feeling was just different than Buddhism. Well this opened up the channel towards discussion of what Buddhism is, or any religion for that matter, and what the Wingmakers' materials are.

Seeing Buddhism, as a structure of beleifs, in which we view the world around us. The same with any religion. They each point towards Reality or Truth in an ultimate sense, but each coming from their own angle, (beleif system, philosophy, vocabulary). What the wingmakers' materials offer, is a framework, that is supportive to evolution and transformation. It is not something new, but just the physical manifestation of these new energies that are becoming available to the Earth and humankind.

I gave Mom the example of going to church with my grandfather. I have gone to church 5 times in my life, and dont really have much understanding of the church based religions. So going there is often times a challenge. I could judge everything that happens, I could go along blindly with it without investigation, or I could listen and reflect on what is being offered; with the understanding of unity and wholeness. Understanding, this too is Truth, what is this pointing towards? But as words and concepts do not encompass the fullness of what they are pointing towards; they should be internalized, or understood, investigated, until their meaning is clear. How do we internalize something, or make it into our own wisdom? Well I've found that the only way to know anything at all, is to try and see for yourself. Only then do you know for sure. And how can we come to have unwavering certainty in any belief, but to make it into wisdom through practice and experience. As this certainty becomes more and more developed through practice, that becomes more of what we depend upon, rather than the externals: the things we read, what others say, what the general masses know, what the media says. Complete dependence upon our practice, and the radiant inner stillness that comes about because of that, and the abandoning and letting go of the dependence on externals for security; to me it seems thats called being a Sovereign Integral.

So through experience, we learn, we evolve, and we offer the world this Living Truth.

Well I am glad to share this conversation and ideas with everybody, I feel it is relevant for anybody who lives in the world amongst diversity.

I hope that you will post any reflections, or continuations that may stem from this thread.

Last edited by RisingStar on Fri May 09, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Wingmakers' Angle at Reality
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:19 am 

you & mom are going places, IMO :)

Post subject: Re: Wingmakers' Angle at Reality
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks for this Rising Star , you are most welcome to this forum, I think you got it!! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY