WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Experiences with the Heart Virtues
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:26 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Group do you think we might try an experiment?

I have been pondering The Watcher comments on the threads.

This inspiration came to me to purpose the following:

Each one of us goes into the Quantum Moment, then follow the steps below.

1. We check out the chart on page 35 of the When-Which-How Guide and choose the virtues you feel we should use in the experiment.
2. Write you suggestions to the group.
3. The group agrees on the virtues.
4. Each day the group sends the same virtues to The Watcher.

I followed my steps and the outcome is below:
When: each day
Which: compassion> understanding>forgiveness
How: externally sent to The Watcher.

How lovely and what a mature and kind thing to do. I love doing experiments. Thank you Darlene, I think I will join you because this really comes from love and compassion and understanding and you know the rest. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Now I send the Watcher, Christine, Nathan and seed appreciation and compassion. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:10 am 

WHEN: NOW
WHICH:APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING, VALOR
HOW: TO ALL MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM
AND SO IT IS...

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Event Temples....Golden Light particles to the Flow.....Divine Love the order of the NOW
..All is good...and we are happy and secure ....First Source smiling,,,,,snipping Crowley and
the protocols of Zion.....liberating so many from their dark cloud of anti-Heart "virtues"....being
pro active the key. ....they want to enslave.....and now have done it to themselves....with more then
a little help from the advocates of Freedom....the Wing Maker Will not be enslaved but shall ALWAYS
be FREE..... to pursue each day in every way the Heart Virtues of .Appreciation-Compassion-Forgiveness-Humility- Understanding
and Valor.....learning as we go with the Flow.....Life is good....enjoy IT

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Now I send Christine, the Watcher, Nathan and seed, compassion, understanding and appreciation.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:06 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:

What is 'the outcome' you want Darlene?

com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.
Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.

un·der·stand·ing (ndr-stndng)
n.
1. The quality or condition of one who understands; comprehension.
2. The faculty by which one understands; intelligence. See Synonyms at reason.
3. Individual or specified judgment or outlook; opinion.
a. A compact implicit between two or more people or groups.
b. The matter implicit in such a compact.
5. A reconciliation of differences; a state of agreement: They finally reached an understanding.
6. A disposition to appreciate or share the feelings and thoughts of others; sympathy.
adj.
1. Characterized by or having comprehension, good sense, or discernment.
2. Compassionate; sympathetic.

forgiveness - the act of excusing a mistake or offense
pardon
benignity, kindness - a kind act
condonation - a pardon by treating the offender as if the offense had not occurred
exculpation - the act of freeing from guilt or blame

The nurturance of life is the principle that an individual is in alignment with the natural expansion of intelligence inherent within all life.

This is an alignment that enhances the life-energy that flows past the individual with the clear intent of gentle support.

It is the action of identifying the highest motive in all energy forms and supporting the flow of this energy towards its ultimate expression.

In so doing, the action is performed without judgment, analysis, or attachment to outcome.

It is simply nurturing the energy that flows from all manifestations and supporting its expression of life.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

The out come was mine, after doing the process of the When-Which-How practice. It means what
are the Virtues that I am going to use in a situation.

“A close inspection of the definitions in this table clearly shows an interconnection between the six virtues that underlies their outer meanings. The definitions reveal an inner common source, a source of which they are the outcome. In effect, the six heart virtues can be viewed as the unpacked components of a universal pattern or blueprint.
All definitions are extracted from “Living from the Heart,” Appendix A, pp. 42-5. The definition of Humility contains the term “love frequency.” This is explained as: “the virtues of the heart, the pure intellect of the contemplative mind, and the co-creative pursuits of the heart, mind, and soul.” In other words, love expressed through the three components of the human instrument, the emotions, the mind, and the physical body.

Virtue and Description
Appreciation
• First Source (Higher Intelligence) surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness...
• This consciousness unifies us... • This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of
our personal life to the vision of our purpose as a species. • At a more practical level, appreciation expresses itself in the small
gestures of gratitude that support relationship loyalty and bonding.
Compassion
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.
Forgiveness
• Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce the presence of judgment.
• It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other than to release yourself from the clutches of time.
• When a person operates from the heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a natural state of acceptance.
Humility
• Humility is the realization that the heart, mind and soul co-mingle in the grace of a Higher Intelligence or Designing Force, and that their very existence is upheld through this connection of unconditional love.
• Humility is the expression of this love frequency knowing it derives from what already exists in a higher dimension.
Understanding
Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes [that] this dissociation from love is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint that is occurring on the planet. (See A Universal Blueprint.)
Valor
Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order.” When-Which-How Guide page 35

The above definitions are the ones I use, as they reflect the inner meanings of the intelligences of these outer words. These words have the energetics of intelligences at their core. There is a deep emotional energy that comes from making these the center of your being as you feel the connections to the energetic of the planet. Doing the Virtuous Cycle gives one a deeper feeling about these energies and a new insights into their definitions. A great experience comes when meditating on these every day as I did for over six months.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:40 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

O I C
:D

Compassion sent to The Watcher
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

You are saying that (IYO) I have a desire and ability to align but this is distorted by my 'social enculturation'

enculturation
the process by which a person adapts to and assimilates the culture in which he lives.

Why do you have this opinion of me Darlene?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:46 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Forgiveness sent to The Watcher
• Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce the presence of judgment.
• It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other than to release yourself from the clutches of time.
• When a person operates from the heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a natural state of acceptance.

Group do you think we might try an experiment?

I have been pondering The Watcher comments on the threads.

This inspiration came to me to purpose the following:

Each one of us goes into the Quantum Moment, then follow the steps below.

1. We check out the chart on page 35 of the When-Which-How Guide and choose the virtues you feel we should use in the experiment.
2. Write you suggestions to the group.
3. The group agrees on the virtues.
4. Each day the group sends the same virtues to The Watcher.

Watcher IS part of 'the group'.

If you feel you must do something for someone/something.....then co-create together from the truth of our/your wholeness.

Great if The Watcher helps in the group process.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:53 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Understanding sent to The Watcher
Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes [that] this dissociation from love is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint that is occurring on the planet. (See A Universal Blueprint.)

dis·so·ci·a·tion (d-ss-shn, -sh-)
n.
1. The act of dissociating or the condition of having been dissociated.
2. Chemistry
a. The process by which the action of a solvent or a change in physical condition, as in pressure or temperature, causes a molecule to split into simpler groups of atoms, single atoms, or ions.
b. The separation of an electrolyte into ions of opposite charge.
3. Psychiatry A psychological defense mechanism in which specific, anxiety-provoking thoughts, emotions, or physical sensations are separated from the rest of the psyche.

So what is 'the group' you speak of Dalene?

Great if The Watcher helps in the group process.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
The out come was mine, after doing the process of the When-Which-How practice. It means what
are the Virtues that I am going to use in a situation.

“A close inspection of the definitions in this table clearly shows an interconnection between the six virtues that underlies their outer meanings. The definitions reveal an inner common source, a source of which they are the outcome. In effect, the six heart virtues can be viewed as the unpacked components of a universal pattern or blueprint.
All definitions are extracted from “Living from the Heart,” Appendix A, pp. 42-5. The definition of Humility contains the term “love frequency.” This is explained as: “the virtues of the heart, the pure intellect of the contemplative mind, and the co-creative pursuits of the heart, mind, and soul.” In other words, love expressed through the three components of the human instrument, the emotions, the mind, and the physical body.

Virtue and Description
Appreciation
• First Source (Higher Intelligence) surrounds our fellow beings as a field of consciousness...
• This consciousness unifies us... • This awareness, or even belief, shifts our focus from the small details of
our personal life to the vision of our purpose as a species. • At a more practical level, appreciation expresses itself in the small
gestures of gratitude that support relationship loyalty and bonding.
Compassion
Forgiveness
Humility
• Humility is the realization that the heart, mind and soul co-mingle in the grace of a Higher Intelligence or Designing Force, and that their very existence is upheld through this connection of unconditional love.
• Humility is the expression of this love frequency knowing it derives from what already exists in a higher dimension.
Understanding
Valor
Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order.” When-Which-How Guide page 35

The above definitions are the ones I use, as they reflect the inner meanings of the intelligences of these outer words. These words have the energetics of intelligences at their core. There is a deep emotional energy that comes from making these the center of your being as you feel the connections to the energetic of the planet. Doing the Virtuous Cycle gives one a deeper feeling about these energies and a new insights into their definitions. A great experience comes when meditating on these every day as I did for over six months.

Thanks Darlene for this wonderful reminder and on such a positive note. It is appreciated very much. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

Your attitude and actions toward most members on this forum are felt and seen quite clearly and it is obvious to everyone but you, thus compassion for such ignorance.

YOU CAN PRETEND, YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE, REMEMBER WE ARE ONE AND SOME FEEL THAT MORE ACUTELY THAN OTHERS. WE'RE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER BROTHER.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Quote:

What is 'the outcome' you want Darlene?

com·pas·sion (km-pshn)
n.
Deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled with the wish to relieve it.

un·der·stand·ing (ndr-stndng)
n.
1. The quality or condition of one who understands; comprehension.
2. The faculty by which one understands; intelligence. See Synonyms at reason.
3. Individual or specified judgment or outlook; opinion.
a. A compact implicit between two or more people or groups.
b. The matter implicit in such a compact.
5. A reconciliation of differences; a state of agreement: They finally reached an understanding.
6. A disposition to appreciate or share the feelings and thoughts of others; sympathy.
adj.
1. Characterized by or having comprehension, good sense, or discernment.
2. Compassionate; sympathetic.

forgiveness - the act of excusing a mistake or offense
pardon
benignity, kindness - a kind act
condonation - a pardon by treating the offender as if the offense had not occurred
exculpation - the act of freeing from guilt or blame

The nurturance of life is the principle that an individual is in alignment with the natural expansion of intelligence inherent within all life.

This is an alignment that enhances the life-energy that flows past the individual with the clear intent of gentle support.

It is the action of identifying the highest motive in all energy forms and supporting the flow of this energy towards its ultimate expression.

In so doing, the action is performed without judgment, analysis, or attachment to outcome.

It is simply nurturing the energy that flows from all manifestations and supporting its expression of life.

The blue writing is from the WMM and like Christophe, Bill conveniently 'forgets' to give the credit for it to James or the WMM.

Darlene he's trying to bait you so that you will become entangled in conflict with him. He seems to thrive on that. Some people just aren't open or ready to accept any positive energy given them they like to destroy it instead with derision or may have lost the capacity to feel positive feelings so can't recognize them . Or worse they do recognize the positive but choose to reject it in favor of the negative.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Please note WHY
these definitions that the Watcher has provided are the HMS definitions ...
and that when compared to the genuine and authentic HVs there is no comparison ...
and after having posted the WMMs definitions at least a dozen times now... and them being in THREE different papers- there is no doubt that Watcher doesn't knows the differences yet chooses to ignore this higher intelligence and frequency and post the HMS version

this personal preference of his, reveals a great deal about which model of existence he has chosen to dwell in and is trying to get us to acknowledge as acceptable ...

and understand that this is what he supports as his personal BS... and why he can't recognize HVs when he is surrounded by them

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

IThinkDarleneIsIndividualEnoughToDiscern&AnswerForHerself
:shock:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:13 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Please note WHY
and that when compared to the genuine and authentic HVs there is no comparison ...
and after having posted the WMMs definitions at least a dozen times now... and them being in THREE different papers- there is no doubt that Watcher doesn't knows the differences yet chooses to ignore this higher intelligence and frequency and post the HMS version

this personal preference of his, reveals a great deal about which model of existence he has chosen to dwell in and is trying to get us to acknowledge as acceptable ...

and understand that this is what he supports as his personal BS... and why he can't recognize HVs when he is surrounded by them

Starduster, you have described the 3rd dimension mind set, they have not be able to pass the wall into the lower 4th or higher dimensions by living in their hearts. As you know behaviors, are the key to the dimensions one lives in, in Sara Paddison's book "The Hidden Power of the Heart" on pages 78-81 she describes the 4th dimension and 5th dimension and their behaviors. Our postings do reflect our dimensional behaviors.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

~ Sincere forgiveness isn't colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change. Don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time ~

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
Starduster, you have described the 3rd dimension mind set, they have not be able to pass the wall into the lower 4th or higher dimensions by living in their hearts. As you know behaviors, are the key to the dimensions one lives in, in Sara Paddison's book "The Hidden Power of the Heart" on pages 78-81 she describes the 4th dimension and 5th dimension and their behaviors. Our postings do reflect our dimensional behaviors.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Watcher wrote:
IThinkDarleneIsIndividualEnoughToDiscern&AnswerForHerself

Well I guess I ws incorrect about that.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:58 am 

When: Now
Which: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor
How: To all members in this forum

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
starduster wrote:
Please note WHY

I love this book its priceless and what a beautiful entity Sara Paddison is and now married to Doc Childre. Here is that excerpt from the book from page 78-83 for star because I know you don't have it. :wink:

Quote:
The Fourth Dimension

The fourth dimension is a range of intelligence and
perception that lifts us beyond the ceiling of the thirdÑ
with thoughts that are more efficient, caring, and hopeful.
This dimension increases your power for growth and
change. Lower fourth dimensional awareness allows you
to philosophize and ponder new possibilities and start
to work on inefficient patterns. YouÕd consider the importance
of positive thinking, but you wouldnÕt
necessarily act on it.
While in the lower fourth dimension, youÕre trying
to work things out and itÕs still like the yo-yo diet
syndrome. Up again, down again. You know you should
lose weight, you diet for a few days, then someone offers
you ice cream and you eat it. You feel guilty and
start over again. In the lower fourth, you continually
create new stuffÑhurts, pain, guiltÑto be cleared away.
Recovery can seem like a never-ending process because
you arenÕt getting to the root cause of the problem. The
lower fourth involves continually working things out,
continually healing, dieting, cleansing, clearing. It goes

The Dimensional Shift

on, and on, and on. Fortunately, awareness does not stop
here.
In the middle 4th dimension, you get serious about
personal growth and taking care of yourself, other people
and the planet. You have more glimpses of new possibilities.
Some people get involved in social causes or make
big changes in their lifestyles. They really care about
making the world and themselves better and take action.
Many who are into personal growth and spirituality get
stuck in the mid-4th. Some feel theyÕve Ògot itÓ and can
feel special, even elitist, because they know something
others donÕt know. Others can get caught up in the ritual
of their practice and develop strong mind-sets about their
beliefs or have judgments of others who arenÕt enlightened
or donÕt act the way they do. In the middle 4th, it
can be easy to feel you are ÒthereÓ and not see the unfinished
business you still have in front of you, especially
when it comes to dealing with unresolved mental and
emotional issues. This can cause a blindness to where
extra effort is needed to complete out your aim. Yet you
know something is missing. You know the potential for
fulfillment is within, but you donÕt know how to get to
it. You are still draining energy and Òworking things out,Ó
instead of finding the deeper heart intelligence that would
move you into the higher 4th dimension where things
are finally worked out.
The higher fourth dimension is where the frequencies
of love, care, compassion, forgiveness and inner
peace reside. As we sustain these heart frequencies, our

The Hidden Power of the Heart

consciousness has a smoother, more harmonious flow.
We experience more hope; and hope is a powerful fuel
to create momentum for positive change and fulfillment.
The higher fourth represents a quantum leap in human
awareness.
The harmonizing, regenerating frequencies of nature
are tuned to higher fourth dimensional frequencies.
Nature simply radiates frequencies of peace and harmony
without stopping to wonder if itÕs good enough,
or whether people will like it, or even whether people
will care for it. It just radiates. The higher fourth holds
magic, majesty, wonder and delight and is a level of
awareness available to you any time you choose to experience
it. When Christ came to earth, he brought in
new perceptions of love and broke through many mindsets
of that time. He created and left behind an opening
into the fourth dimension. This was a powerful transformation
for a society that was largely operating in the
second dimensionÑthe undeveloped mind. In the higher
fourth dimension you see union; you see all people as
one. Christ had a constant clarity of vision, and he loved
everyone he saw. His mission was to touch all people
and Òlifestyles.Ó He mingled with all segments of the
population, all the people. In the higher fourth, you donÕt
judge or overcare about someoneÕs lifestyle. You only care
about the style and focus of your own love and awareness,
and feel true care for all.
The planet is poised to begin operating more consistently
in the higher fourth, but it will take a potent

The Dimensional Shift

infusion of fifth dimensional energy to break free of the
density and stress of third dimensional thought. And, it
will take people becoming more self-managed through
the heart to transform our current thinking habits into
higher understandings of love and care.
The Fifth Dimension
By operating from the heart, you build a bridge of
awareness from the third to the higher fourth dimension
Ña bridge that leads to the inner knowingness of the fifth
dimension. In the fifth, awareness is guided by intuitive
directives that free you from the endless cleansing and
recovery of the fourth, and from the self-limiting fears
and phobias of the third.
Fifth dimensional intelligence provides streamlined
inner efficiencyÑfor you, me and the entire human race.
Stress is transformed through the heart. There are no limits.
You are responsible for bringing heaven to earth. You
perceive and understand everything as light, energy and
frequencies, and itÕs up to you to manage your energies
effectively. Actions are neither good nor bad, right nor
wrong, but rather energy-efficient and leading to more
love, or less energy-efficient and leading to more stress.
Each new dimension embraces the intelligence and
awareness of the perspective below it. In the fifth dimension
you comprehend the third and fourth dimensional
perspectives without being limited by them or judging
them. You understand why people think and act the way
they do, even though it may not be efficient or in their

The Hidden Power of the Heart

best interests. The fifth is a powerful dimension for good,
for creative manifestation and self-empowerment. It is
the dimension where you truly create your own world
and are not a victim anymore. From a fifth dimensional
perspective, stressful times are seen simply as
untransformed opportunities for more love and empowerment.
At this time in history, some fifth dimensional energies
are filtering into peopleÕs awareness. These
frequencies are received through intuitive breakthroughs
and new technologies that can usher the world past the
ceiling of the third dimension. A dimensional shift is
emerging.
The great world teachers have said, ÒGodÕs will is
found in the chambers of the heart,Ó and ÒThe kingdom
is within.Ó Mohammed said to his followers: ÒConsult
thy heart and thou wilt hear the secret ordinance of God
proclaimed by the heartÕs inward knowledge.Ó As you
learn to go to the heart, you discover GodÕs will and your
inner will. You gain your freedom. As you learn to listen
to your heart directives daily, you can assume the power
to manifest them. But, if you ignore your heart, you remain
bound in the limits of the third dimension, creating
stress for yourself. If you just hear your heart directives,
without acting on them, you remain caught in the continual
struggle of the lower fourth. Follow your heartÑ
that means following your spirit. Allow yourself the gift
of moving on into higher awareness.

The Dimensional Shift

It really doesn't take a huge effort to know what
your heart is telling you. You donÕt have to be a genius
or even know all the math of the heart. If you spend a
little quiet, focused time, you can develop your heart intuition
and knowingness. As you sincerely go for deeper
levels of love, the results youÕll have in well-beingness
and increased quality of life will motivate you, leading
you to wider dimensional awareness. The results are so
rewarding you can easily develop a passion for self-management.
A Dimensional Game
If you try to understand dimensions from a head
perspective, it can be frustrating as the mind runs up
against its limitations and mind-sets. So try this as a fun
game. This book is written like a dimensional ride
through third and lower fourth dimensional descriptions
of stress and higher fourth and fifth dimensional descriptions
of energy and the power of the heart. Watch how
your own energies flow as you read different passages.
Try to stay in a higher heart perspective without judging
ideas that seem new or strange. Try not to fall into third
dimensional anxiety as you recognize areas in yourself
that you need to change, or lower fourth dimensional
feelings of how much work is needed to transform a longstanding
pattern. Treat it all like a dimensional ride. The
more you stay in the heart, the more fun and understanding
you will gain.

Hidden Power of the Heart by Sara Paddison

On the HeartMath thread if you go back some you will find other excerpts I posted from Sara Paddison's fabulous book. Her awesome gentleness and sincerity truly touched me deeply and I learned a great deal from this book it is one of my favs along with The HeartMath Solution by Doc Childre and Howard Martin. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm 

Shayalana....I know you posted the above for Starduster but thank you from me :D ....what a wonderful thing to read. Sara Paddison speaks beautifully from the heart.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm 

I appreciate everyone in this Forum....I have to go with Christine on this....

christinedream7 wrote:
When: Now
Which: Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor
How: To all members in this forum

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
Shayalana....I know you posted the above for Starduster but thank you from me :D ....what a wonderful thing to read. Sara Paddison speaks beautifully from the heart.

I posted it for anyone who is interested and I know that star would be. I am glad you can appreciate this brilliant Heart Intelligent woman too. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next