WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Experiences with the Heart Virtues
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Well I am impressed that I didn't evoke more of an emotional response from my somewhat sexist reply of men controlling their emotions better than women . Emotions are an integral part of our human experience . I can embrace my limitations and I realize that they are for my spiritual evoloution . I was simply trying to convey that if starduster and shayalana were not so domineering in their attitudes with new members here that there may be some more interesting dialouge in here rather than parroting of the WMM and people feeding their egos with who sounds the most knowledgable about the WMM . It is kind of a double standard when you tell other members that this forum is for discussing WMM and they shouldn't make reference to other materials here , and then you turn around and do exactly what you are telling others that they should not do . It is like there are two bullies on this playground that corner they new kids and intimidate them into their submissive jr. parrots . :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgive you for your judgment and ignorance and need to seek revenge, so I forgive you for your anger projected on me too. I forgive you for all of your judgments and projections and assume no responsibility for them. That's for you to do if ...you choose too, that is. It's up to YOU

Just chill'in

:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:36 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Multiversal wrote:
Well I am impressed that I didn't evoke more of an emotional response from my somewhat sexist reply of men controlling their emotions better than women . Emotions are an integral part of our human experience . I can embrace my limitations and I realize that they are for my spiritual evoloution . I was simply trying to convey that if starduster and shayalana were not so domineering in their attitudes with new members here that there may be some more interesting dialouge in here rather than parroting of the WMM and people feeding their egos with who sounds the most knowledgable about the WMM . It is kind of a double standard when you tell other members that this forum is for discussing WMM and they shouldn't make reference to other materials here , and then you turn around and do exactly what you are telling others that they should not do . It is like there are two bullies on this playground that corner they new kids and intimidate them into their submissive jr. parrots . :lol: :lol: :lol:

I forgive you for your judgment and ignorance and need to seek revenge, so I forgive you for your anger projected on me too. I forgive you for all of your judgments and projections and assume no responsibility for them. That's for you to do if ...you choose too, that is. It's up to YOU

Just chill'in

:D

Dear Shayalana , where did u get that I am projecting my anger on you ? I am not angry , I was simply trying to point out the double standard here . The fact that you and Starduster are so overpowering to new members with a sense of we do things this way or its the highway here , and then you turn around and do the opposite of what you are telling others they should do . All that I am asking is that you respect other's opinions and or their perspectives a little more .Thats all . You two sometimes intimidate new members and in turn supress what could be some more valuable input and sharing . Be compassionate and try to understand others a little more instead of projecting yourself onto others , if you want to talk about projecting , in my view I am protecting the rights of others here .
Individuals have a right to discuss what ever they wish to here , even if it does wander from the core of the WMM .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I erased my reply to multiguy because after contemplating what he said I have to agree with him about the double standard and I thank him for pointing it out for now I am aware of how much I have contributed to the hypocrisy of a double standard. I choose not to support that or whoever still does it any more because there is so much covered by these WMM that it's easy to find support of them through others writings too such as James using quotes of others does. He's always advocated the diversity of people contemplating these materials and adding their own perspective from their POV not what they have parroted from someone else, including him.To constantly parrot someone else shows either lack of confidence in ones own POV or laziness in not making the effort to contemplate what is meant.There could be other reasons too such as not trusting oneself because of comparison to who they parrot and the judgment they have for falling short in their own eyes. How can one claim to be Sovereign if they parrot someone else, constantly? Thank you. :D

Just chill'in

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

Would like to share with you all, the continuation of my Friday morning food shopping. This morning, the couple that we have been sending the Heart Virtues over the years, today both passed me at different times. Each one spoke to me first before I could say "good morning" with great smiles.

I must say it really felt good to see this happen over the years.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 am 
 WWW  Profile

Update on my Friday's experience.

This couple now engages me first when are paths cross during shopping. We now have complete conversations each Friday. It is a wonderful when do see the results of our energetics, but it is not necessary to see the results. Trust is the key to Lyricus' techniques we have been given during the past twelve years.

WWW  Profile

This couple now engage me first when are paths cross during shopping. We now have complete conversations each Friday. It is a wonderful when do see the results of our energetics, but it is not necessary to see the results. Trust is the key to Lyricus' techniques we have been given during the past twelve years.

WWW  Profile

This couple now engages me first when our paths cross during shopping. We now have complete conversations each Friday. It is wonderful when we do see the results of our energetics, but it is not necessary.

Trust is the key to Lyricus' techniques we have been given during the past twelve years. They do work.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 am 
Posting Freak

This morning upon arising the following "equation " was in my head......

Appreciation + Compassion + Forgiveness +Humility + Understanding + Valor brings about Transformation................that iam feeling Trust is a byproduct of........that enables us to do things....that fear and frustration wont allow us to try or give an opening to ......the Chambers that are literally everywhere.....is really amazing....but the Portals and Symbols therein are......am wondering to myself...is the fact that 10-10-10 is just about upon us....only heightening our sensitivities .....and allowing us to see and even better feel them......am getting a big yes.....First Source is opening many doors for us to enter.....Trusting in One another to express IT We become more...........that I Live where You Live.... becoming more and more Real...............for you also.....n'est-ce pas ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
actually Mark... The wingmaker materials bring about transformation that allows you to receive and transmit the HVs... which brings about transformation of the Earth ... your have to put the "hose" back together if you want water to flow ... you have to be whole if you want the HVs to flow and without clearing the path so it won't be diverted or blocked you need to re-program your intelligence system (heart and mind)

The HVs were the last concept we received as "new materials". Everything else needs to be done first to make that possible. The WMMs are a step by step process ... that is why the philos are numbered and not just titled. If the individual has not incorporated the Principals found in the First Philo - which are the basic foundation for the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, then they can't really progress to the 2nd Philo (no matter how many times they read them) If you are not resonating at the higher frequency that living the Principals suggest, then you can't change your model of existence. If you haven't done that first, then you won't be able to get into alignment with the Blueprint of Exploration, and you won't be able to "handle" the change in energy available by doing the techniques found in the Fourth Philo ... and if you haven't done all of these steps you won't be able to receive or transmit the authentic HVs

This is the way I understand the WMMs ... from experience (trying it MY way and doing it in order) ... and I am willing to discuss this process if you believe I am mistaken about it, but it appears plain and simple to me ... The HVs require that you have Mastered your Emotions ... and that means clearing emotional histories, and that you remove any and all blockages ... I don't believe that we are capable of a Wholeness perspective until we are whole ... that just makes common sense. If your heart is not neutral and clear, and the frequencies aren't filtered through the Higher mind, then it will get cluttered with 3D garbage that diverts the flow of the HVs and prevent it from refracting even the stepped down potency of the Love frequency coming directly to you from FS in your heart. If you are not resonating the frequency that produces (cyamatics) the Merkaba in your heart, the HVs will not beam in the six directions that transform the planet ...

According to the materials we have now... we are still working as a species on filling the grid of compassion - ie, sharing this new intelligence is the first step in transforming the Earth ... and the technique for doing that in your personal world is found in the Rising Heart paper ... which was presented before, the EVTs but after the Living from the Heart and Art of the Genuine papers ... which basically say the same thing, only one was included in the EVTs as its foundation along with the RH paper and the WWH guide... before the Third Session which, only after these first two session includes a guide for Spiritual Activation ... see how it works ... step by step ... and why the menu in the Web site is laid out the way it is ... with the tools (products) first ... the AA book second, the Interviews with dr N third etc etc etc ... one step leading to another, and this is not to say that you can't improvise or do each step your way at your own pace ... but that without the foundation that each step offers, you will not be able to stand or reach the next level of consciousness.

if you read and then practice the techniques in the order laid out in the website's menu you will have gotten to the EVT after transforming yourself and already experienced the HVs flowing through you - when you are filled with them and it has become a steady flow the HVs will clear any of our daily issues just like water flowing over rocks purifies it... When you align every component of the Entity and make them coherent with its original template as a SECU... you will be able to "handle" the direct frequency of FS and transmit the HVs that will transform the Earth and eventually the entire Universe.

This is not to say that an individual should not practice using the HVs now ... the more practice we get the more natural that response to the issues we find in the 3D, will become when we are whole... that is, if we use the authentic meaning of the HVs and not some HMS program that is less than genuine ... which is a Spiritual Imperative . Just like in cooking, if you want the results to be what you intended, you need to follow the recipe ... you just can't throw all the ingredients into a pan with out blending them ... and cook that and expect to get a cake ... the ingredients get put in the pan in order butter sugar and eggs are blended before the flower and baking power... and then they are all blended until they are smooth and fully integrated and then placed in a oiled and flowered pan before they get cooked to perfection ... then you will have something wonderful to share... something only a master chef could produce from memory and with love :D

don't take my word for it... try it ... with the tools provide ... the recipe is infallible ... you just need to follow it - to the best of your ability. And again, this is only my advice based upon my experience but to me it is just common sense and what worked for me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
actually Mark...

Oui.....ITS express.....10ⁿ.

:wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

. From First Source Transmission 2
My Central Purpose...... The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes. .....................................................thus our transformation is only the beginning of many to come.....and as it highly individualized....what might be yours......transformation ..just might not be mine.....as there are many species....only logical that there are going to be many different kind of Wing Makers....to suit the purpose.....the common denominator is the Heart (s) that join and unite us...............months ago when you first suggested to me SD that the left side of the page be read in order....I did.....and a foundation was formed.....that I am grateful....for listening to your recipe for success....just as now.....I am listening to what Darlene has said re the Lyricus discourses.....as both of you are correct....it is infallible.........but as to the effect generated by the cause.....there are as many variations ...however slight ....as there are fish in the sea.....bottom line is 1 times 1 always equals One....................more from First Source Transmission 2
My Central Purpose..
Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose. What is this purpose you ask? It is not expressible in a language that you can now understand, but it is related to the concepts of universe discovery and self-evolution. It is the expansion and synthesis of cosmic experience.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:46 pm 
Posting Freak

well, there is only one thing I have to add to what you said, and I apppreciate the quotes, and that is that there is only one "transformation" ... which is not to suggest there is only one way to transform... but the bottom line is wholeness, because without it, the Source codes can not be activated... or a SIP experienced.

The transformational experience is far beyond the calibration of the human drama ... . It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

Nevertheless, the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral. This is the next stage of perception and expression for the entity model, and it is activated when the entity designs its reality from life principles that are symbolic of Source Reality, as opposed to the reality of an external source that is bound to the evolution/saviorship model of existence.

These life principles are Source Intelligence templates of creation. They are designed to create reality from the perspective of the Sovereign Integral and hasten its manifestation within the fields of vibration that has thus far repelled it. They are principles that construct opportunities for the integration of the entity's formless and formful identities. They are bridges that the human instrument -- with all of its componentry intact -- can experience the Sovereign Integral perception of wholeness.
1st Philo

and yes the transformation is just the beginning, as we, like caterpillars transform in the cocoon (TZ) so we can fly and explore another dimension of the multiverse we created before we fragmented our consciousness. I'm just waiting for the Central sun to dry my wings :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:23 am 
Posting Freak

:D .....Am sending you some of the abundant Sunshine here to day in Jersey...........out West......have a great 10-10-10.....and by all means do something fun......as being happy and joyful...." makes " the HV experiences....even more deLIGHTful.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you ... I really expected 10/10/10 to be a little more exciting ... it rained here, we really needed it ....and it rained all night too, which is really a welcome event (sleeping rain)... if you had anything to do with that by sending that blessing out on the web ... double thank you - today is greener :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 am 
Posting Freak

Inside me is much going on I do not understand unable to put into words what I feel.....which is good....and bottom line is that for now is enough.....one step at a time....every day trying to learn just a little more about myself....and MYSELF.... :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

One of the questions we might ask ourselves when using the 6 Heart Virtues.
It is our Sovereign Integral or the ego sending the virtues? The energy is different from the Sovereign Integral or the ego. If we are using our Sovereign Integral when we practice the When-Which-How the energy is of the higher 4th dimension. This practice strengths our Sovereign Integral as each time we remember the virtues during the day.

Making the Sovereign Integral stronger each day is necessary in these days of the shifting energies on the planet.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:47 am 
Posting Freak

Good question....that i just did....and the answer i got ....was it is a blend of the 2.....that by practice and the use of directives will become One.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

Your not broke down into compartments, your not seperate from who you are. When you talk about your Self,why would you speak in such a manner that it sound like a second person,or even seperate identity. Why arent you saying,something like-when I am in my Identity,I am at Oneness,or undistracted? Why do you need to be the teacher of Others? Why do you feel the need to Judge,where a person is at in anytime? Energetics isnt the Key,its sound and Light as a feild vibration. This isnt a experiment on Energy,or even our energetics,its about transmuting our light into all vibrations. Their isnt anyone more spiritual than anyother at anytime. It isnt the other people who have changed to fit into your spiritual dimension,Its you that have changed to fit into theirs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 pm 
Posting Freak

well, the way I understand it is that the HVs are the frequency of (Divine)Love that come from First Source ... that they surround us and permeate everything, but that if we want to fulfill our purpose, we allow into our hearts, that have been cleared and neutralized, which refracts them into harmonic individual notes that we know as the core message from FS's Heart of Hearts being transmitted to mine (and yours) - (entering via an open higher mind) .

We can practice transmitting the HVs, but I don't believe we can match that specific frequency and we can prepare ourselves to receive and transmit them in their authentic frequency by reassembling the fragmented components to their original configuration -They are "transmuted" when they pass through us and what flows from us are the HVs which will transform the planet if enough of us are doing it ... but they don't come from us, they come through us ... and at first they need to be applied to ourselves until we recognize their specific frequency and are coherent enough to "let what comes to me flow from me" in its genuine resonance (which as I mentioned is transforative of the whole).

As for the SECU, it is not missing any parts, they are all in the "soul-carrier" and all of them are functioning, but as independent energy systems on a sub conscious level because of their fragmentation. As the materials say, they were "fragment" not missing or destroyed ... they just aren't functioning the way they were designed which was as components of the Entity ... The sovereign Integral is (as defined) a "state of conciousness) that is achieved only in wholeness - when the components are all working, in exact alignment, as ONE consciousness... it is the true identity of the Entity that is whole.

which leads me to understand, that they can't be transmitted via a fragmented consciousness the HMS will block, misdirect and distort, that frequency as long as it is using the SI as a component that gives it a "life force" (power) this illusion we call our collective reality (GM) ... there is so much static being caused by the clashing "information" being broadcasted by the Elite ... we need to maintain a steady flow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm 

Sending much love and appreciation to you for this response Shay . I just read it today and I needed that . I feel like erasing some of my more embarrasing posts , but I feel maybe I should leave them for others to see my personal growth as well . Thank You :)

Shayalana wrote:
I erased my reply to multiguy because after contemplating what he said I have to agree with him about the double standard and I thank him for pointing it out for now I am aware of how much I have contributed to the hypocrisy of a double standard. I choose not to support that or whoever still does it any more because there is so much covered by these WMM that it's easy to find support of them through others writings too such as James using quotes of others does. He's always advocated the diversity of people contemplating these materials and adding their own perspective from their POV not what they have parroted from someone else, including him.To constantly parrot someone else shows either lack of confidence in ones own POV or laziness in not making the effort to contemplate what is meant.There could be other reasons too such as not trusting oneself because of comparison to who they parrot and the judgment they have for falling short in their own eyes. How can one claim to be Sovereign if they parrot someone else, constantly? Thank you. :D

Just chill'in

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:16 am 
Posting Freak

Back atcha multiguy 1000 fold. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
One of the questions we might ask ourselves when using the 6 Heart Virtues.
It is our Sovereign Integral or the ego sending the virtues? The energy is different from the Sovereign Integral or the ego. If we are using our Sovereign Integral when we practice the When-Which-How the energy is of the higher 4th dimension. This practice strengths our Sovereign Integral as each time we remember the virtues during the day.

Making the Sovereign Integral stronger each day is necessary in these days of the shifting energies on the planet.

"Making the Sovereign Integral stronger each day is necessary in these days of the shifting energies on the planet."

This is sooo timely Darlene, just look around us and how much what we know and do is needed by so many. However, it is wonderful to see people standing up and saying NO MORE TYRANNY! because they feel it is more important to care about each other and stand together because of that care.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 am 
 WWW  Profile

Practicing the Presence of Allowance brings a dimension to the virtues of the heart. We hear all around us what is wrong with everything, that it takes real strength to move into the dimension of the "Greater Self" and live in one's
Spiritual Center. These heart intelligence of love are our key to moving our consciousness into it next level of experience.

A friend who is a student of the Lyricus/Wingmakers' materials wanted to purchase a home. The owner had his views of what the home was worth and my friend had his ideas. What is unheard of in real estate, my friend sat down an wrote a letter to the owner of the home, using all the heart virtues and going to his spiritual center. The owner was so touched by the letter that he sold them the house for the offer they had made.

This process really works when we begin to practice the Presence of Allowance and the heart virtues in every aspect of our lives.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am 

Thank you Darlene for sharing this experience and for your constant reminders of the importance of practicing the Heart Virtues. I too, hold them in utmost importance and would like to add the following.

Extract from Dohrman Prophecy: Chapter 20

To not see, or understand this Oneness in not an evil act, nor is it a crisis of the human species. It is simply a relation of one reality - separation, to another reality - Oneness. In this relation of opposing realities is a dialogue that is arising for humanity to learn a new emotional language, to understand the virtues of the heart and to live as immortal spirits within spacetime. These opposing realities are part of the evolutionary spiral upon which humanity climbs, and it cannot be averted or suppressed, it is simply a natural stage of evolution.

Who am I? How do I find me? How do I act? Practice, practice, practice the Quantum Pause/Moment and Heart Virtues every moment of every day, again and again and again! The WM Materials stress this over and over and over again, because they must become as habitual to our everyday life as breathing, eating or brushing one’s teeth. There is a purpose behind this, there is a purpose for the dedication required in practicing what appears to be too simple a task in the face of all the complexities of life from family, to community, to globally, to scientifically, to religiously, to universally. We can, however, look at this clue: Why is it that when one attempts to practice the HV’s in every moment, is it soon recognized that this seemingly “simple” act is far from “easy” to sustain?

Practice of the Heart Virtues is not just a “nice” way to learn how to love oneself, their neighbor, their planet, their universe, and their dog and how to learn about the “art” of equality. They are far, far more powerful than this; so much so, that the power of knowledge that is experienced within can at times be overwhelming, as one is continually exposed to more and more recognition of the potent force of what we are. The potent force that is contained and unleashed in every breath, thought, word, step and action.

The Quantum Pause/Moment and Heart Virtues are KEYS that unlock all the answers, to all the questions, that we seek on this journey. The book of truth IS within the heart. It can only be read by each and every individual from within their own hearts; for within the book are the graphics/expressions necessary for each individual to independently and uniquely grasp and unfold the knowledge of truth and receive their own guidance to act.

This is why no-one can answer the questions for another. No-one can tell another accurately what they need to know, or do. And no-one can take another with them on their journey to truth. We can only walk side-by-side. The proof that we seek is within the heart’s incredible intelligence, but it appears ambiguous, surreal, and unreal, until we fully commit to learning how to communicate with this powerful intelligence. A while back I could have read my own words and not truly understood what they meant, but today I can write them because of my own developing inner experiences, wisdoms, and proofs, that are continually revealed, layer by layer, moment by moment, day by day, as I continue to practice and learn more about this new dialogue, in this physical dimension, in which I reside.

The techniques offered by the WM Material are so simple that not one person is prohibited from accomplishing them, but there is nothing “simple” about what they reveal.

The above quotation from the Dohrman Prophecy is such a wonderful summary, a simple summary, yet it contains everything we need to know.

If a “Sovereign Integral Consciousness” walked into your home and you could ask any question, what do you think would be the answer?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 am 

Tolsap wrote:
If a “Sovereign Integral Consciousness” walked into your home and you could ask any question, what do you think would be the answer?

Multiple choice:

a. "All you need is love." - The Beatles

b. "Trust yourself." - Bob Dylan

c. "Tvat tam asi." - Upanishads

d. All of the above.

Last edited by Ananake on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next