WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Experiences with the Heart Virtues
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:44 am 

Here's a place you can share experiences with the Heart Virtues if you would like.

I have permission from my friend to share this story.

I have a dear friend with whom I exchange papers about things we are interested in, but wouldn't you know it? Both of us rarely read those papers.

So one day in a visit I explained the heart virtues as best as I could and she was very excited. She frequently lets me know how she is using them. I sometimes feel inadequate (apply humility and understanding) in comparison (no need to compare!)

So a couple of days ago I asked her how her partner was doing because he has an illness but refuses to do anything for it beyond pain medication for the most part. She has learned many healing techniques which he also refuses as well as belittles them.

She said it was interesting because since she has been working with the HV's things been different. She said one day he did a switch and asked her to do some healing work on a bad sore that he's had for several months. She said she sensed an undercurrent that he was trying to set her up for failure and she found herself saying, "no." She never says no to him. Then later she noticed that he was working on himself and his sore is nearly healed.

So it was interesting for her to observe how the HV's are working for her. Not in a way she expected.

The next thing she said kind of blew me away.

"I say the names of the heart virtues a lot throughout the day AND I'M FEELING ENERGY AROUND ME."

I hadn't told her about the energy grid. I only drew the diagram with the words around it in her Christmas card.

So after I called her to ask if I could share this story in the forum she called me back awhile later to ask I could ask the forum to send the HV's to her friend. I'm not sure how the rest of you feel about that.

I told her I thought that her doing it with everyone she came in contact with was a really good idea and that it probably isn't necessary to fill up a forum with who to send to because we are working on sending to the whole world anyway since everybody has something they are dealing with. Each of us will have our circle and beyond we are working with.

But if you do think it is a good idea to have a thread with people and situations to send the virtues to then by all means.....

She did say that the fellow she was sending the HV's to was on his way to the hospital at the time and by the time he got there he was feeling better already.

Something else that came to mind while talking to her was to tell her about "leave it in the mystery to shine of it's own light." Just not to have an agenda or expectation about what will happen.

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject: Re: Experiences with the Heart Virtues
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:42 am 
Posting Freak

*LTF*...imho...*U*ARE...sew*kewel*jewel*...lol
eye know, m'eye "lingoes"...funny
eye juss experience a very perSONal event, myself too...very similar
i have born (been channel for) three sons...all virgos spread apart by 8 yEARs minus 3 days...
well...the one that's in the town i reside in too (rarely visits, unless he "wants" a fix-it of his(?)present/states...leaves his assetts hanging-out...as problem(?)...misplaced his wallet/IDs is tonights queezy/quizzy...(note: does not expect to find it here...butt) asks regardless...dumps on
heh...my "usual" (az in the "passed" phaze) were to always be the "fetch" for *Loves* receives...reguardless of the bloods/pelts...hehe...interestingly enough, this eve...i said nope/will not use my natural talents, stretch for the com-press...he has the meant himself, to re-trace his steps...what/why/how/which/where/when...
eye find, if i continue to pickup after...eye deMOTEmyself (plus others too, connected) to always be the cleaner for another...while, at the same time, my own house becomes...veryvery crowded with other's sHits and lames us all in end...continues...no thing really gets re:solved...

*Thank You Being*...hANDsUP :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:05 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
reminds me of Rosanne's "inter uterine homing device" that apparently all domestic goddesses are born with...lol

and the "talent" some have developed to use other's minds instead of their own...of course some may see this as a form of "being needed" and encourage the practice...but I see it as part of the "programing" to never think, unless there is no one around to ask.

I have a shinney (new to me) car sitting outside that begs to be driven by those who do not pay for gas or insurance or taxes or licences...It makes me feel generous to say ... "sure go ahead" and put the mileage on my car for your frivilous adventures that keep you from being bored and allow yourself to believe you are busy doing meaningful things (at my expense)...even though I wait until I have three reasons for leaving home before I do...it is so much easier to take, than to be seen as the selfish ogar who says NO...ha ha

but I draw the line at "shopping" in my food storage and never replacing the items, as if I could buy it again for last years prices...teen-agers all appear to be on the see-food (must eat) diet and often design menus around my larder instead of their own...I had to put all my savings in coins, so I can't be nickeled and dimed into poverty...and snicker at myself when I "borrow" gas money I didn't spend and have no intentions of repaying...ho ho.

I quit trying to reason with my daughter about giving her children money for NOT doing anything ... I think it is sending the wrong message that somehow the world owes them a living, when we all had to work for our own, and had to learn how to budget..."but momie" they lament..."we can just go to the ATM and get some more" ..."you can take it out of next weeks "allowance""! Seems this techno gadget has replaced the proverbial "money tree"...I shudder to think of life without five tvs, three cars, three Ipods and five computers running 24/7 to keep them amused.

NO is only a bad word to those on the recieving end...often it is a life saver for those projecting it...with compassion for themselves ... it becomes Valor-ious and maintains some semilance of Humility...they'll just have an opportunity to forgive me...and appreciate it when I say YES...ha ha

Life is a fan, I heard one say...one side sucks and the other blows. I see my "work" is cut out for me here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:06 am 

I have been having some wonderful experiences in sharing the heart virtues in my bodywork practice.

I won't breach confidentiality in saying that some amazing things have been happening for me and for the person I'm working with.

I keep finding my self centering in the heart virtues, especially appreciation, and pretty soon I am reminding the person to put their hand over their heart and feel appreciation. Instead of thinking of their hurt feelings to send appreciation into their own life situation. If I intuit that we could go further with the HV's then I might add something else.

Today I was reminded how the heart and the pituitary both release oxytocin the "love hormone." That when we look at life through the feeling of gratitude we are producing more caring and loving.

It's so amazing at how quickly people respond to love instead of judgment!

Love,
LTF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:22 am 

It's so amazing at how ((quickly)) people respond to love instead of judgment!

Some really nice posts from you lately lady.... :D :D :D

''Chop ze vood - carry ze vater''

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:03 am 

Put your hand over your heart and say, "I love you!"

Namaste

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:37 am 
Posting Freak

yes, it reminds me of this paragraph from the Energetic Heart.

Quote:
However, each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal
grid of humanity and contribute to it—not because it requires something of
us, but because we require something of it. The gesture of placing your heart
of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and
sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you
are prepared for the dimensional shift.

A signal must be offered, and it must be the exact signal or it will pass into
lower dimensional grids that do not have access to the energetic pathways to
transport your signals to the Central Sun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:37 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, it reminds me of this paragraph from the Energetic Heart.

Quote:
However, each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal
grid of humanity and contribute to it—not because it requires something of
us, but because we require something of it. The gesture of placing your heart
of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and
sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you
are prepared for the dimensional shift.

A signal must be offered, and it must be the exact signal or it will pass into
lower dimensional grids that do not have access to the energetic pathways to
transport your signals to the Central Sun.

This is that isn't it? AND IT FEELS WONDERFUL. Thank you LTF for your inspiration, imagine if we sent it out together and with others who would like to join us? :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 pm 

I posted this on a different thread but it fits here for me as well.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1417&p=43235#p43235

Since approximately the time the Neutral Heart (James Notes on EVT) came out in Sept. I started practicing it by stopping and identifying a certain negative emotional reaction that I have carried since I was a child. It was very subtle at first. Then when I was visiting my dad in November he handed me a picture of me and my sister when we were about seven and eight. It is not a very flattering one for me even if is cute. It immediately made that emotion very clear for me. I don't need to share what it was exactly but I definitely recognized it and over the next couple of months that emotion would rear up very strongly in many situations and I would just stop everything because the feeling was right in every cell and it was irritating like an itch that you can't scratch. I would feel it and imagine it in the neutral space as if it were soaking in stuff to loosen it up. I would also do the When, Which, How, sending which ever virtue felt right, for the now time and for that past time that I remembered, especially the time in the old picture. Now in the last two weeks my body would go through moments and hours of feeling like I was sick, like a sick feeling in the skin or in the lungs for me but I wasn't sick at all.

I forgot about the flu symptoms stuff. That was kind of like what I have been feeling. Now the last two days or so I have noticed that that old feeling just isn't there. It hasn't even surfaced in a couple of situations that would have been a conflict for me.

This feeling was very similar to some of the emotional-release work I have had done. It clears so much that even trying to remember how it feels is hard because it just isn't there anymore. AH HA! Now that I'm thinking in this line I remember that I had an emotional release session with my friend working on me just two hours before I got on the plane to go see my dad and grandparents. I was working with the old feeling of "feeling stupid about things I did as a kid." Then I was away on my trip and didn't give it much thought until I was flying home. Suddenly I was thinking of that session a week before and the old feeling just wasn't there.

Is this what was referred to in Interview 4 about "purging" memory?

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “There’s a persistent memory in the psyche of humans – particularly the weaker cultures that have been trampled on by nations bent on colonization. These grievous indignations to the weaker nations of the world have left a deep mark on their collective memory. It’s vital that this memory be erased or purged in order for humankind to become unified in its governance and fundamental systems.

“This event can be orchestrated or it may occur through natural means, but it’s generally agreed that an event must arise that galvanizes the world’s people to unite, and in this process, purge the memory of all peoples, but especially those who have been dealt with as victims of colonization.”

I think it is what we are doing in these practices of Living from the Heart and The Rising Heart. And now people are forming small communities or groups and focusing this energy to every conceivable situation that they feel needs the clearing and the Heart Virtues.

LTF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 am 

LTF:

Thanks for sharing that. You know, when you described your experience above the first thing I actually thought of was don Juan. In some of his books, he describes the benefits of the actions and mindset of "the hunter". In this, he is really speaking about being an impeccable observer. If one is really present in the now, one can observe the arrival of "habitual behavior" or thinking. If that person is there to watch it surface, they can then "hunt down" the source of that behavior or thinking/feeling.

I will see if I can locate some quotes in this regard. After you read them, I would be curious to hear your thoughts to see if this may be an accurate description of what you were doing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:21 pm 

LTF:

The Art of Stalking

“What is the art of stalking ? A hunter just hunts, a stalker stalks anything, including himself. An impeccable stalker can turn anything into prey. We can even stalk our own weaknesses. You do it in the same way you stalk prey. You figure out your routines until you know all the doing of your weaknesses and then you come upon them and pick them up like rabbits inside a cage.
Any habit is, in essence, a doing , and a doing needs all its parts in order to function. If some parts are missing, a doing is disassembled.” don Juan

Thanks,

Renovatio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:10 pm 

Stalking- stalking yourself, stalking your weakness, stalking your strengths.

Yes, stalking the heart virtues and being stalked by them.

The When, Which, How practice as stalking... yes...

stalking

feel the wind
smell the air
taste the musk
see the bruised leaf
hear the breath
move with stealth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 pm 

I have been doing a Heart Virtue meditation with a couple of other people once a week.

We pick an area that comes to one of us discuss a few things about it and then turn on the Event Temples sample music and do the meditation. It is amazing how fast those seven minutes goes by. I thought it was only two minutes!

This week focused on the police force in the United States because I had seen some pretty vivid reminders of how cruel and uncaring those people can become being so wrapped up in safety and survival. There were several videos that showed officers beating, mistreating and abusing people all out of their own fear or misguided importance.

Maybe someday we won't need a police force but for now we found it important that our law enforcement officers receive Heart Virtue energy with the way the the energies are so chaotic these days. They are still an important part of the Culture.

When we were finished with the meditation we shared a bit of what each felt.

All of us felt very tuned into the compassion, understanding and humility frequencies. The other virtues were there, too, of course but those three seemed to radiate the strongest. We felt that the people who work in this area know a lot of valor but they need the other virtues.

For me I saw images of officers in all aspects of their work from the ones in the cars to the office people to the guards in the jails. Many many images.

Last week focused on an aspect of world hunger. Sending to the volunteers and aid workers who are trying to get food to people. We realized that energy needed to be sent to the people who are not releasing the food, the beurachracy
that controls the supplies. There is also the aspect of people who steal food or take advantage of the needy.

We felt all the HV's very strongly. Two of us saw images of food being handed out to people.

We would love to hear how others are using the Heart Virtues.

LTF

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:31 pm 

In our meditation today we focused on Kosovo and that whole area in general.

All of us felt the compassion frequency the strongest along with humility and understanding. We don't know what it is doing or where it goes but we are feeling something powerful inside ourselves.

I included earth, the land and all the plants and animals and insects as well.

Again that feeling of how fast the meditation goes.

LTF

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm 
Posting Freak

LFT could you let me know what your target is with the group so tha I may join too? I do the Rising Heart exercise every day also but more like it is out lined in the paper, sometimes for hours. Anyway I would love to do it with a group of people with specific targets in mind. So even if it is not at the same time of day, as you said before, this is nonlocal energy so all of it will get to the target. You could PM me if yo don't mind. Thanx. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:11 pm 

Dear Shay and others who are interested,

Sometimes, like this morning, we didn't know what we were going to focus on until just before we started.

Without checking in with the others in my group I would like to make this suggestion. If what I post here about our meditation calls you join in then send your energy into it. My time is 7am Alaska time zone.

As I was thinking about answering this post I was drawn back to my meditation area and had the feeling I needed to send these energies into the past, into the future too but the focus was more in the past. There is a piece that is coming to me about using the Neutral Smiling heart technique to soften those "concretized" feelings in myself and in the place and people I'm sending the energies to. It felt like I could feel others join in this as well.

I also was wondering why I was drawn back there, around on the other side of the world, instead of to the area I live in. I know that there were very vicious tribal wars here on the land I live on somewhere back in time, some events perhaps not even recorded in any history books but the thought came to me that not being right in the place you are sending to brings in a different type of clearing energy. Does that make sense? I don't intellectually know. I just listen and feel.

So again, if you feel drawn to add your energies to the target I think it would most beneficial. I will discuss it with my fellow meditaters.

Perhaps in this vein of thinking we might consider that it is time to put our heart energetics into sending to the people who are working on setting up the Event Temples website. It may be that they need the energy of those who really want to participate in the Event Temples.

LTF

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you for your lovely reply. We don't always have to explain what we so obviously feel , the feeling and the action from it is enough. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

synchronicity abounds...and not meaning to distract from the subject but to make some of the finer points clear...I offer this interview with David Wilcox...that you may find resonates with this discussion...especially about at about mid point in the interview.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-59174/TS-66593.mp3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:22 am 

Thanks, SD, I did enjoy that interview.

Shay, I talked with the others and they said for you to focus on the time between 7 and 7:30. Sometimes it takes us a few minutes to set up. We use the music sample from the Event Temples site.

Thanks,
LTF

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Unconditional love is the tone of the energetic heart, we in-fill from that energetic well and simply express it out into the grid.....we in fact don't need to point it anywhere at all.

seed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you LTF I will do that and have found that when a group all focus which means pointing that energy specifically, that the recepient(s) do recieve it and feel a powerful surge if not transcendence in energy. It can do such good for others who need it for the hope it gives them or strength to do what they need to do. In a word, inspiration. There are those in the invisable realms that send us energy too for the same lovely reason and I love knowing that. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:33 pm 

I had an interesting visit with a ten-time-around-the-sun person today.

Thee said, "I don't believe you can move energy in my body. It's too much like magic or the Force in Star Wars and I don't beleive in that."

We had a conversation about this for a while and then thee said, "I want to move that object from there to here without touching it." Working really hard in the head.

I said, "I don't think you will do it with your mind alone."

Thee got very, very quiet for a long time and then said, "It has something to do with your brain and heart working together."

Thee didn't move the object today but thee was of an expanding opinion. So was I.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:05 am 
Posting Freak

yes, Shay...when it is my intent to send energy...I see a golden ball forming above my head...when it gets "solid" I know it is ready to send...I can send it gently or pitch it like a hardball...I have seen it knock people back in their chairs...with a bewildered look on their face...and I have sent it around the world...telling it who to find...and it zipps away. Energy has consciousness... :wink:

we are surrounded by energy...it is abundant and part of being creative is "transmuting" energy...we can "gather" energy from around ourselves...or we can "run it through" our own magnetic fields, and give it a "signature"(intent/purpose) as suggested in the RH paper...we can give it our own "spin"...

energy has always been abundant and free... :idea:

there is no reason to "take" energy from others (Celestine prophesy) nor is there any reason to accept or "take in" energy that has been given a purpose you are not aligned to...that is what our electromagnetic shields are all about...with a strong EMF a person can control/master energy...and with a strong transmitter/receiver one can create their own portable "comfort zone" (luminous egg)... or tap right into FSI.

most people are subject to the energy around them...whether it is coming from other people, techno gadgets or the Central Sun...very few know how to "manage" energy...and regulate its flow. That's were discernment comes in very handy...and breathing techniques pay off.