WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Rising Heart and Vertical Time
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:52 am 
Posting Freak

This is fascinating in relation to the vertical axis of the Rising Heart: :D

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: "Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about 15 bits of information per second of linear time. However, in vertical time, the unconscious mind is processing approximately 70-80 million bits of information.

Interview 2

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The Rising Heart and Vertical Time
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:54 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"This technology accelerates the circulation of information between the conscious and unconscious aspects of the mind to flow in the pattern of an ascending spiral rather than the pattern of a repetitious circle. And because of this it unleashes the innate intelligence of the individual. So you see, the Corteum technology doesn't increase raw intelligence, it simply facilitates the natural intelligence of the individual."

Interview 2

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Its (Lim Cos) knowledge is condensed into a mere 120 pages, focused on the techniques and behaviors of the sustainable spiritual perspective of a teacher of light embodied in a human instrument.

It is designed to create empowerment in the student who studies it and applies its techniques and nuanced behavioral expressions.
RH Foreword

It may be designed for those who have experienced "Corteum technology" :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I was trying to make the "link" that you had to "vertical time" and the Rising Heart Technique...I had only consider it a direction, until you pointed it out...of course, vertical time!...so I started researching vertical time for a deeper understanding...starting here:

Quote:
You see, time travel can be accomplished by the soul from an observational level -- that is to say, that certain individuals can move in the realm of what we call vertical time and see future events with great clarity, but they are powerless to change them. There are also those individuals who have, in our opinion, come into contact with the WingMakers and are provided messages about the future, which they had recorded in symbol pictures or extinct languages like Sumerian, Mayan, and Chakobsan.

Time is vertical with every moment in existence stacked upon the next and all coinciding with one another. In other words, time is the collective of all moments of all experience simultaneously existing within non-time, which is usually referred to as eternity.

"Vertical time infers that one can select a moment of experience and use time and space as the portal through which they make their selection real. Once the selection is made, time and space become the continuity factor that changes vertical time into horizontal time or conventional time."

Sarah: "You lost me. How is vertical time different from horizontal time?"

Dr. Neruda: "Vertical time has to do with the simultaneous experience of all time, and horizontal time has to do with the continuity of time in linear, moment-by-moment experiences."

Sarah: "So you're saying that every experience I've ever had or will ever have exists right now? That the past and future are actually the present, but I'm just too brainwashed to see it?"

Last edited by starduster on Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

continuing for background:

... this secret network of organizations doesn't review books before publication. Its holdings are exclusively in ancient manuscripts and religious texts. They have a very strong interest in prophecy because they believe in the concept of vertical time and they have a vested interest in knowing the macro-environmental changes that can affect the economy.

"Also, in the text that we had translated, it was apparent that the WingMakers had time traveled on many occasions. They interacted with people from many different times and called themselves Culture Bearers. They were probably mistaken as angels or even Gods. For all we know, their reference in religious texts may indeed be frequent."

Dr. Neruda: "The people who have access to this information like the sense of being unique and privileged. That's the psychology of secret organizations and why they flourish. Privileged information is the ambrosia of elitists. It gives them a sense of power, and the human ego loves to feed from the trough of power.

"They would never confess to this, but the drama of the ET contact and other mysterious or paranormal phenomenon is extremely compelling and of vital interest to anyone who is of a curious nature. Particularly politicians and scientists. And by keeping these subjects in private rooms behind closed doors with all the secrecy surrounding it, it creates a sense of drama that is missing in most of their other pursuits.

"So you see, Sarah, the drama of secrecy is very addictive. Now of course, the reason that they would tell you for keeping this out of the public domain is for purposes of national security, economic stability, and social order. And to some extent, I suppose there's truth to that. But it's not the real reason."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

cont: 3 of 3

now to the point!...and more in relationship to what is revealed in the Rising Heart paper, and "intelligence gathering" from the Wingmakers.

"The first technology is a specialized form of remote viewing. This is the technology that enables a trained operative to mentally move into vertical time and observe events and even listen to conversations related to an inquiry mode. The operative is invisible to all people within the time they are traveling to, so it's perfectly safe and unobtrusive. The intelligence gained from this technology is used to determine the application of the other four technologies. This is the equivalent of intelligence gathering.

"You see, events -- small and large -- occur from a single thought, which becomes a persistent memory, which in turn, becomes a causal energy center that leads the development and materialization of the thought into reality... into horizontal time.

However, in vertical time, there is only one intervention point or what we sometimes called the causal seed. In other words, if you can access vertical time intelligence you can identify the intervention point that is the causal seed.

I think they intend that the art function initially as a form of communication, and subsequently as a form of time travel or moving out of the body consciousness. The continuity of the 23 paintings seen as a whole seem to be inviting the consciousness of the observer to quite literally step into the world of the WingMakers. As though they were portals, and I've experienced this myself.

Dr. Neruda: "As I said before, a species that has, of their own initiative, developed time travel will be unwilling to share it with another race. It is truly the most guarded of all technologies.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:08 am 
Posting Freak

the 10 original "portal paintings" included on the First Source cd

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:24 pm 
Posting Freak

...........Image.......Image.......Image.......Image

.....................................Image...................................Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:16 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I was trying to make the "link" that you had to "vertical time" and the Rising Heart Technique...I had only consider it a direction, until you pointed it out...of course, vertical time!...so I started researching vertical time for a deeper understanding...starting here:

Quote:
You see, time travel can be accomplished by the soul from an observational level -- that is to say, that certain individuals can move in the realm of what we call vertical time and see future events with great clarity, but they are powerless to change them. There are also those individuals who have, in our opinion, come into contact with the WingMakers and are provided messages about the future, which they had recorded in symbol pictures or extinct languages like Sumerian, Mayan, and Chakobsan.

Time is vertical with every moment in existence stacked upon the next and all coinciding with one another. In other words, time is the collective of all moments of all experience simultaneously existing within non-time, which is usually referred to as eternity.

"Vertical time infers that one can select a moment of experience and use time and space as the portal through which they make their selection real. Once the selection is made, time and space become the continuity factor that changes vertical time into horizontal time or conventional time."

Sarah: "You lost me. How is vertical time different from horizontal time?"

Dr. Neruda: "Vertical time has to do with the simultaneous experience of all time, and horizontal time has to do with the continuity of time in linear, moment-by-moment experiences."

Sarah: "So you're saying that every experience I've ever had or will ever have exists right now? That the past and future are actually the present, but I'm just too brainwashed to see it?"

Very cool Starduster for one can experience this through certain feelings in particular which seem to trigger other events or visions or meeting ones future self observing one watching the future self. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:58 am 
Posting Freak

personally, I find the "tools" Art Music and Poetry, work best when used together (ch 1 music/art/poetry)...and only after one has incorporated the "Principals" found in the 1st Philo, and the techniques from the 4th Philo into their behavior. :wink:

but as the materials suggest, each to his own "method"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

Hey babe, empaths rock!!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:28 am 
Posting Freak

We give 'groking' a whole other meaning if you get my meaning... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

you KNOW it...funny when they started talking about "feeling and sending the 'vibs'" back in the seventies...I though everyone could 'do it'... if they can, why don't they trust those 'feelings'...and go with the flow.

Higher and Higher ! :D (vertically through time)

Last edited by starduster on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:56 am 

I love this wow!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:28 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
you KNOW it...funny when they started talking about "feeling and sending the 'vibs'" back in the seventies...I though everyone could 'do it'... if they can, why don't they trust those 'feelings'...and go with the flow.

Higher and Higher ! :D

Things have changed considerably since the seventies, if anything perhaps they have become more complicated in a sense. Still, vibs say a lot and still are felt and still give ya so much information and it still stands about following ones own vibs on things even more so now. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:41 am 
Posting Freak

the vib I am hoping to sustain alignment with...is the one that emits the tone of equality...and resonates the heart...the dial-tone of FS. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

The Beach Boys did that song about "Good Vibrations." 8)

Cathedral - CS&N