WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fixit
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:28 am 

Ebyam wrote:
eye do (k)not believe that... :|

Ebyam i think you might be emotionally attached to wanting starduster to see clearly her inconsistencies, and i applaud you for this but feel that you are better served submitting to her declaration that she is who she is and that is that and like it or lump it you do her no service in persisting with your tenuous beliefs in her capacity to comprehend the deeper realities.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

For FixFOx. Sorry for the sting. Don't step on Queen Bees :lol:

Love you.

Were YOU Para Vach on the old Forum?

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Fix Fox...do you really think anyone is (still) fooled...when nothing about you is unique, but replicates the intent, MO and personality of Oona?

for instance you have all of these personality traits in common:
totally self centered...no respect or regard of other's feeling or self or the WMF.
no interest in the WMMs
focused exclusively on Starduster's PERSONality and anyone you think may agree with her BS
nothing to contribute to discussion, consistently distracting from them
using same metaphors...spiders, cats, language, etc etc etc
focused on finding and emphasizing self perceived faults ... no expressed desire to find FS in anything
completely unwilling to "let it go" or forgive ... totally judgmental
beating "dead horses" ... and consistent abusive behavior
perceived self-righteousness ... savior complex
(shall I go on?)

i understand that you have gone to great lengths to disassociate your persona from Oona, even "exposing" her...and why, but I am not fooled...nor do I believe anyone else is any longer. By keeping this persona, you allow Oona to "behave" and even seek to justify her behavior and continue spreading her libel and slander, by sharing her PMs...while you continue the original agenda to disrupt the forum and discredit certain members.

those who have developed discernment have found this UNunique, unoriginal, and completely transparent...and I am encouraged by them to point this out to those who remain resistant to awareness...it hopes that you will see yourself as others see you in this "hall of mirrors"

before you consider this as "fault finding"...I might remind you that I am simply observing what your posts reveal ... while they may be considered "faults" by some, I see them as personality traits...they never the less reveal your singular personality.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:58 pm 
Posting Freak

aye, IO>>>linX
t/here is a star in ma neighborhood who very much, re:minds meme of my oldest sister and m'eye mum...too, one of tha only peepples eye would "hang" at school with..."called" friend, her name's carol-anne b***...all three of these "char-actors" are *FULL* of *LOVE* with *crusty shells*...er, *fLaKey*...juice like fruIT.Y *pHI's*...what is not to *Love*...?
i do not know this *feeling*...

perSONally, eye *feel* that "spirit" is very well aware of "consistancies"'Nroils..."puuurfectLay"...beecummin ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

water seeks its own level...Law of Attraction?

when contemplating Oneness...one may be required to overlook dis-similarities...and focus on what "generally" unifies the species...most have the same wants, needs and desires...for freedom and acceptance of what they ARE.

If a person sincerely desires to be enhance, expanded or to explore they must examine the "unknown"
which most often leads to self-discovery :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:46 pm 

starduster wrote:
Fix Fox...do you really think anyone is (still) fooled...when nothing about you is unique, but replicates the intent, MO and personality of Oona?

for instance you have all of these personality traits in common:
totally self centered...no respect or regard of other's feeling or self or the WMF.
no interest in the WMMs
focused exclusively on Starduster's PERSONality and anyone you think may agree with her BS
using same metaphors...spiders, cats, language, etc etc etc
focused on finding and emphasizing self perceived faults ... no expressed desire to find FS in anything
(shall I go on?)

i understand that you have gone to great lengths to disassociate your persona from Oona, even "exposing" her...and why, but I am not fooled...nor do I believe anyone else is any longer. By keeping this persona, you allow Oona to "behave" and even seek to justify her behavior and continue spreading her libel and slander, by sharing her PMs...while you continue the original agenda to disrupt the forum and discredit certain members.

those who have developed discernment have found this UNunique, unoriginal, and completely transparent...and I am encouraged by them to point this out to those who remain resistant to awareness...it hopes that you will see yourself as others see you in this "hall of mirrors"

before you consider this as "fault finding"...I might remind you that I am simply observing what your posts reveal ... while they may be considered "faults" by some, I see them as personality traits...they never the less reveal your singular personality.

as i said
sad and funny at the same time
explaining personality traits not fault finding
we are not decieved we encourage starduster like a secret group of followers allowing starduster to be mouth for all of us
oh understanding do you starduster my great lenghts were oonas but i did warn oona that it would make no difference and my personality stung and what do you care that i share pms with others you have your group of supports yes
no
sad and funny
you are not fooled you are foolish
your mirror needs spittle cleaned from sur face
this be you starduster seeking personality traits in others be only your reflection to own
look see
totally self centered
no respect or regard of other's feeling or self or the WMF.
no interest in the WMMs
using same metaphors...spiders, cats, language,elephants etc etc etc
(shall I go on?)

without doubt you will Bcaused you do
sad and funny all at once

reminder

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:12 pm 

oona
i did not step on you
starduster still thinks you army me are you
post our pms and that will sort that

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

FiXFoX wrote:
oona
i did not step on you

Starduster will still think that even after we prove it's not true.

That's not as important as letting anyone who may be influenced by that to know the truth.

Is this permission from you to post our PM exchange?

As our PM exchange would show I wanted to do that some time ago.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:02 pm 

Oona wrote:
FiXFoX wrote:
oona
i did not step on you

That's not as important as letting anyone who may be influenced by that to know the truth.

entirely post it if you choose to do so

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

seems to me, that anyone who wanted the PM could have requested them from FF already...as she was willing to share them...posting them here, would just be "beating a dead horse"...as no one else is interested in reading them...obviously.

I, on the other hand would love to see them posted on a public forum...snicker.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:01 pm 
 WWW  Profile

FiXFoX wrote:
Oona wrote:
FiXFoX wrote:
oona
i did not step on you

entirely post it if you choose to do so

I meditated and sought guidance from my Soul COnnection.That's not going to solve anything. Let's let this go? Send a heart in the "Love Bomb" thread to Starduster. This is an experiment that no one has tried yet. Why not try that?

My husband was raised in the Quaker Tradition. They have an interesting service. There is NO minister. Everyone sits and meditates and stand to say something if they are moved or inspired.

If someone starts to rant or just even talk to much ortoo long. The whole group will slowly silently surround that person and just look at them and send love. The person always stops and sits down.

That IS the objective here. right?

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:36 pm 
Posting Freak

where have you been...that was suggested a week ago...for BOTH of us :wink:

Quote:
There are several members sending the both of you love and energy in hopes of healing the situation. This is a kind-hearted thing to do, but I think that it needs to be accompanied by a dialogue if possible. O

I have been trying to "dialogue" with FF all week...with no resolve and you of course refuse to talk about it other than in PMs ... so go figure...as far as you bomb goes...thanks but no thanks...the energy I have been getting from you both is a bomb of a different sort... definitely not love...I just send it right back to where it came from...have you noticed :D

Last edited by starduster on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:39 pm 

peachy
well if you wont i will then
just to put ointment on my wound you understand
or
you can both apoligize sincerly for causing me grief through your ongoing intolerance for each other
what say you both :D

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:02 pm 
Posting Freak

you first...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:06 pm 

Quote:
you first...

ok
oona the floor is yours

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:15 pm 

in case you are wondering oona why i ask for your sincere from the heart apoligy
it was for making such crappy statements about my person and saying that your truth for those statements against me were in the pms between us which you now want to 'leave behind'
you baited me in an effort to be seen not to be me you were willing to crap all over my person with your lies and do it publically
This is your post below

It's interesting how you are so drawn to misinformation Starduster.

Still think FixFox is ME?

Although I owe NO ONE here an explaination, I will OFFER this.

I do not consider my exchange with this person to be on the same calibre as mind games, to ask someone to confirm a truth aBOUT MISINFORMATION THEY ARE ALLOWING TO BE PERPETRATED is merely a request for clarity without which no one can see the real picture.

That was my only request of him/her/it - to please clear that up as others of Integrity had done that he/she/IT was not me - actually a long time ago these PMs happened and confirmed to me that this is still a backstage drama vehicle.

He/she/it insisted on turning that request into something it was not. I quit answering the PMs soon after I realized this was another silly Bait game.

Rest assured that this person has no business attacking you, Shaylana or any other person. It IS nice however that things calmed down in regard to the harrangues you two make sometimes.

You are welcome to a copy of the actual exchange in it's entirety if you wish. As a matter of fact, at one point during that exchange I said I no longer felt comfortable with it and would post it in the FixIt thread. At that point Fox asked me to wait on that so I respected those wishes. Turns out the wait was for time to figure out how to attempt to bait and button push some more and manipulate the exchange to seem as if I wished to do Anything other than clear my identity.

Blessings
Be In Joy

I really don't have "issues" with you. As I've said before I am no longer attracted by your energy and you are not by mine. I do love my self and would rather not have people thinking I come in here and attack you under any other "handles" as you call them. There may not be anything I can do to change that impression you like to give. But I just thought I'd give it a shot.

For FIxy to say that I was doing anything remotely like what is going on behind the curtain with some "clicks" here is just as disingenuous as your saying I am him/her/it. But whats new? LOL *snicker* *snicker*?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:32 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Well SURE FIxFOx. I apologize for the way I said that. From the heart. That's why I sent you a heart.

I never mean to intentioneally hurt ANYONE. Especially a younger person. On THAT particular day I was hurting because I felt you escalating the situation. And I still felt it was important for you to acknowledge that you are not me. My concerns that the lies that I am attacking Starduster under your name would affect my husband work and my childs on a certain level were unfounded.

I no longer feel that (it is necessary for you to clarify). Some good things are happening for me that transcend this lower vibration of arguing. I confess I do participate in it at times. Am working on that.

Blessings

Be In Joy

~J~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:43 pm 

Quote:
For FIxy to say that I was doing anything remotely like what is going on behind the curtain with some "clicks" here is just as disingenuous...

You admit then that I was being truthful about the behind the curtains activity you were up to Oona?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:37 pm 

you admit also that bringing others into your stuff with starduster is not a nice thing to do and is not what this forum is about and that part of letting go is about changing the way you would do things?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 pm 

Message subject: Re: Fixit
Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:02 pm
To: FiXFoX

I would like to ask you a question if I may? DO I have your permission? Please note SD is saying that you are me again.

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:32 pm
To: Oona

if you want to

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:43 pm

Would you like some helpful information about this "person" SD? Do you think that would be unfair?

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:51 pm

give me the link

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:02 pm

It isn't a link - just a report I got when I showed some of her writings and that of another poster who then helped her as Shayalana does now, to a Psychiatrist when I was under attack by them in the past. I felt that there was evidence of possible brain damage of some sort. The Psychiatrist said that she shows evidence of severe schizophrenia and Bi-Polar disorder. That made me just leave for three years because I didn't feel I could handle what she was creating at the time. HOW do you argue with someone if they are truly "insane"?

NOW with the Rising Heart papers release I have to come back. Help us if you can FixFix but know what you are dealing with.

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:46 pm

No need. I think it is obvious enough that she has mental illness.
watcher nailed it. what is the point in arguing with the unreasonable.
i dont enter her energy by arguing anymore, I just throw my opinion in when i feel like it

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:06 pm

OK Kewl.But I will never understand what we are supposed to DO with this? How can we have Rational conversations?

Sent at: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm

dont buy into it
ignoer it.
you know where the button is!
use it
then you can have rational conversations with rational peps.
or just contribute without conversation.
whateva!

Message subject: Re: Starduster
Sent at: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:36 pm

I don't know from whence you came or why you chose to confront starduster.
BUT do you feel any compassion for ME as her chosen target when you do this?
I respect you for it and applaud it as she killedthis website.
I came back after hearing about you in the hope I might help make amends.
I would appreciate if you would clear up with Solaris that you are not ME nor me HUSBAND.
She is now putting his name (real name) out there.

Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:07 am

Solaris...the one who payroles this unmoderated forum?

i dont understand your concern but see you do have one.
Has solaris had a complaint that i am a glove puppet of yours?
what can be done to possibly prove you and i are not the same person?
why do you let this person starduster bug you?
make amends with who?
why is any of this important?

Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:37 am

I don't want to go into any details at this point as I do NOT know who you are.
My concern is from several different aspects and too complicated to go in to.
You've misunderstood that Starduster "bugs" me. There is a completely different
intent and motivation in my request.

I simply would ask that you send a IM to Solaris stating that you are not me or my husband.
As moderator he can see all of the IPs. I am communicating with him as well asking him to request her to stop.
I've begun sending a copy to him each time she accuses my of MPD or being others who try to point out herSELF to her.

The importance of it is that I know this person in 3D (have since 1973)
I hope you will trust that there are factors here that ARE important.
YOU found it important enough to call her on some things so I would think you have
SOME understanding of why it is important to this Project.

Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 pm

I dont know you either.

if it is important for Solaris to get an IM from me, then please ask him to varify this with me.
i dont see how getting an IM from me will show him i am not you.
no one else has made that connection. you and i are too different in the way we word things
why do you let it bother you?
others point out her hypocrisy, nathan and watcher
does she say they are you too?
she is baiting you
whatever your history is with her is obviously unsolveable and from what i can observe,
you both say you are happy to resolve but you both play the game of push and shove.
Two older women who really should know better, that is how others might see this.

i just had this thought then. in this world of invisible interacting who knows who anyone is?
it is not unthinkable that you are a glovepuppet of hers, or she of you.
how is anyone really to know who is who!

shocking! i hope that wont offend you and i hope you get my meaning. if you are not
her puppet then the best way to convince me would be to stop interacting with her in any way.
and that goes the other way too. she says i am your puppet, if you stop interacting with her...oh i get it now
you want me to stop commenting on her so that she will stop saying things about you.
do you see where all this can get messy.?
actually - what has all this got to do with me?

Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:07 pm

OK FIxFox, you ask how Solaris could tell the difference? I am assuming that you are not here on MY computer.
it ight have shown some integrity of you would have been willing to take responsibility for what your actions
may be doing to another person. If you will recall I did not comment to SD in any way when I first returned here.
Not until she began this campaign that You are me and you would not refute that.

Your comment about our ages IS very juvenile so I will not speak with you again after this post.
Later when you get older you may realize that the soul never ages. Comments like that are intended
to hurt people and put them down, so in spite of your brilliant containment of Starduster at times
you are no different either. You are right that there is an issue. I know her from 3Dand there is
a deeper and sinister aspect to this which I had hoped you were "groking".

Sorry for the mistake. I'll just send a message to SOLARIS and ask him to please look at our different
IP addresses.

I'll be probably be leaving the Forum again as well I suppose. For you or anyone else to ask me to sit
with my hands tied while someone batters me bloody would be a very foolish thing for me to agree to.
FOr you or anyone else to create a situation where this is happening and not help me is

She isnt baiting me FixFox. She is insane and believes this. I keep feeling the only way oput of
insanity is to hear reality over and over and over.

Aparently you must have a different agenda than I had originally thought.

In closing you say we both say we would resolve. I did not say that. It IS unsolvable I do not accept the terms.
NOW IF you are new and do not know any of the history of the early Forums, I would appreciate it if you could
reserve your judgments.

You ask why? I let it bother me. It does not "bother" me it is affecting me. Whenever someone poisons a well
that everyone drinks from EVERYONE gets poisoned. Yes your thought that I COULD be her is more than offensive.
As you say I do not write like her, think like her nor would I EVER be liek her.

My apologies for "bothering" you. I mistook you for a compassionate person when I saw you confront her.
I'm going to speak harshly to the person who directed me to come back here and see. Nothing has changed.

Message subject: Re: Starduster/oona
Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:01 pm

well thank for that reply - it helps me to trust my intuition.

what i think is that even if I was to say i wasnt you (and i think i did in my own way in the fixit thread)
it would make no difference to starduster because she wants to believe that you and i are the same person.
it is convienient.
we know that we are not each other. i know that i am not you and this is all i need to know on the subject.
my comment about older women behaving like this is not meant to offend but it is meant to express how a younger
person as me sees you and stardusters interaction as being something older people should have sorted or at least
left it behind.
I am not blind oona. you are not totally innocent of making comments to starduster which are unnecessary.

what i meant was why dont you ignor her and just share what you have if you have abything to share.
you started some threads which starduster hasnt commented on so why dont you continue with those ones?

since we have come this far i have an idea.
is there anyone you trust enough that is a member of the forum and you wouldnt mind me asking if they have an
opinion on what you have said to me here and sharing weith them our conversation?

another thing. i dont know anything about who this person is who told you about me. I dont often chat this way
with other members and certainly havent been told by anyone that i am doing some kind of service to the forum
by challenging starduster.

Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:20 pm

well thank for that reply - it helps me to trust my intuition.

what i think is that even if I was to say i wasnt you (and i think i did in my own way in the fixit thread)
it would make no difference to starduster because she wants to believe that you and i are the same person.

Let me clarify what I wanted. I did not want you to make that statement public. Of course it would do no good
as you have seen. There is nothing you or I can do to control Stardusters lies. BUT Solaris can. I wanted you
to send him as message as have I, that you are not me. I wanted that because he can see the different locations
of our computers. There's no problem really if you have no wish to clear this up, it's just an idea I had that
I thought might work. If Solaris spoke with her privately and said "knock it off or you're banned that's a legal
liability", she would stop.

it is convienient.
we know that we are not each other. i know that i am not you and this is all i need to know on the subject.

Glad that's the case you you. In my case her behavior and words CAN affect my family and me in the Forum as well
as the 3D world. I won't go into detail. If I can't get any relief from that it's up to me to deflect

my comment about older women behaving like this is not meant to offend but it is meant to express how a younger
person as me sees you and stardusters interaction as being something older people should have sorted or at least
left it behind.

I know you don't know the whole story. I apologize that I am not willing to discuss it either. Suffice it to say
that for over 30 years I overlooked her transgressions. I've even written a song about it LOL "490 times in this
Life" which is the number you get when you multiply 70x7. Yep the 30 some odd years that I ignored her bad behavior
were indeed interesting. I have made a personal decision that that was not good for her. I've had to face myself
many times. I've had to admit where I erred. It's the only way to tryly go on to the next level. I REALLY want her to.

I am not blind oona. you are not totally innocent of making comments to starduster which are unnecessary.

That would be for me to decide. BUT I want you to take notice of WHAT it is that I say to her. I am not accusing her
of having MPD or being other posters. I am speaking to her about her incessant attempts to control others progress.
It CAN and DOES affect the Wingmakers site. I will also not let slide absolute lies about me or my family
(like i am you). Even though you may not think this affects anyone it does on the subLIMINAL level.
Starduster knows this. She is trained in military like psychological war games.

what i meant was why dont you ignor her and just share what you have if you have abything to share.
you started some threads which starduster hasnt commented on so why dont you continue with those ones?

I do that for the most part.

since we have come this far i have an idea.
is there anyone you trust enough that is a member of the forum and you wouldnt mind me asking if they have an
opinion on what you have said to me here and sharing weith them our conversation?

I'll have to think about whom? There are several

another thing. i dont know anything about who this person is who told you about me.

It is someone who never posts here but reads here. I had vowed never to come back here.
I was away for three years. Are you truly new? You truly don't know the history of what happened here?

I dont often chat this way with other members and certainly havent been told by anyone that i am doing some
kind of service to the forum by challenging starduster.

If you could have seen how bright, intelligent and exciting this place was . . .
well lets just say that the SHINING ONES will never come back . .. .... I should not have

Sent at: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Show me the message you sent solaris

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:02 am

There were TWO actually.

Message subject: A complaint
Sent at: 23 Jan 2008 05:27 pm
To: Solaris

Solaris,

I am sorry to bother you. As I've mentioned in regard to Shayalana. I will no longer tolerate the foolishness of a
game certain Forum posters play in which anyone who does not like Starduster is accused by her (or Shay) of being
Oona.

I AM NOT FixFox. Starduster is doing this again.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1415

Please inform her that FixFox is not ME. I believe she knows this but is doing this to try to intimidate me to
leave again.

Message subject: Another complaint
Sent at: 23 Jan 2008 09:30 pm
To: Solaris

SOlaris I am asking you please.

Starduster is now saying that FixFox is my husband.

starduster wrote:
quick jump on ralph's computer...and let fixfox answer...lol
I am aware that in your reality, the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing...so I forgive you.

NOR is FixFox my husband. NOR does he have a separate computer!

Her latest post in the thread I sent you. please enforce what you have promised in the beginning. that people will
not be allowed to harass and defame or do what is illegal. She is using my husbands real name.

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:32 am

Ok

Show me solaris's reply
Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:30 pm

He did not reply. He never does in these cases. I am assuming he may have said something privately to Shayalana
because she has stopped this nonsense and actually is not posting (unless she is one of the many new people who
suddenly turned up)

It is my belief that complaints are addressed with the offending party.

What are you asking for this for? Perhaps you should just drop it. BUT may I ask what you did that for when you
started the FixIt thread and when you (and right on the money I might ass) confronted SD and Shay with their BS?

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Well if he does not reply, then i guess it can be dropped.
i like to think that as long as i know what the truth is, then what other people say about me is not as important.
i also don't really see what damage is done by people thinking you are me
as far as my starting the fixit thread, i explain why in the thread.
i have since noticed that it doesnt get used for this purpose by some of the members, and often you yourself react to starduster in other threads, so you dont see fixit as being the place too argue or try to sort things either.
maybe the truth is, the forum is not the place for any personal past unresovled stuff, but it is up to each member to apply that.
From what i can tell, you have major issues to deal with and for some reason starduster is important to you in dealing with those issues, but unwilling to assist you.
that is her power over you, but you allow it or you have no say in the matter.
it is one thing to have traps set to catch you.
(being enticed into someones energy)
it is another thing to fall into them consistently.
(choosing to play into someones energy - accepting the bait)
complaining about it after the fact doesnt often get you a sympathetic ear.

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Good-by Fix. Pretty naive of me to think you might do the right thing. I always hold out hope for each individual
I meet.

I can see why you would like for her to continue to think you are me. Let's YOU off the hook nicely.
You're probably someone who interacts with her and you don't want her to know your true feelings about her.
Very convenient for you.

At least in an underhand way you have proved that you are not me. Your assessment of the situation and of me
is way off base. I'll probably soon leave again as others have. When I leave this time it will be for good.
I am beginning to see that this is a good place for her to be and those who stay need to be in this level too.

I made the mistake of thinking from your discourses to her that you realized the damage she is doing here.
This is not an atmosphere in which to thrive.

My only defense is not to care. So *poofus" I don't. Don't contact me again please. There's no need.

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Your Animus is showing
If you are going to react like the one you are complaining about, leave me out

http://www.consciousexistence.com/family/mirror.gif

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:24 pm

http://www.consciousexistence.com/family/mirror.gif
back at you

I don't need a picture of you. . . As YOU wish . . . Your OUT.

This is not what attracts me. Be well. Blessings

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:08 pm

i didnt contact you, or tell you poison on others, and if you cant react to reason, then you are no better than
the one you are pointing the finger at.
i speak truthfully when i say that from your reaction you might as well be starduster - i can see no difference
between you and her, and i will pass these interactions to a member i know is interested in these types of dynamics.
to get another pov from someone i trust, on these messages between you and i.

for the record, i dont communicate with starduster and for you to say i do just because i dont agree with you,
is just doing exactly what i have come to expect from her.
i dont play sides and dont appreciate anyone who tries to get me to play sides.

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:32 pm

I did not say that FixFox. I accused you of nothing of the sort. You are reacting everybit as much as anyone who
you are talking about now.
Yes I did contact you. Judging from your threads like "FixIt" I thought you had an interest in truth.
I simply asked you to confirm or help prove that you are not me. You will not do that. I told you that is fine.
You send me messages now with very bait filled button pushing statements and ugly pictures of mirrors.
I tried to answer you kindly and honestly but you escalate with each PM. It would appear you wish to have
some sort or argument or something. You do as you wish. Now I am asking you not to communicate with me further.
As there is no point. You have my full permission to forward my PMs to anyone you wish.
As a matter of fact I will just post them in the FixIt thread and that way they will not appear to be a "secret".
I didn't intend that. i simply asked you to confirm that you are not me. It seems I have been baited into coming
back to this Forum. Silly games. Be Well

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:46 pm

why would you want to publish these on the forum?

i have conntacted the member i was talking about and will wait to see what is replied.

Sent at: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Because I am not trying to do anything dishonest. I asked you to help me clear my name.
I don't know why you are reacting the way YOU are. I do not know WHO you are forwarding them to or
IF or HOW you are manipulating them. The only way NOW for me to preserve MY integrity is to publish what
I wrote in case you are trying to manipulate my words.

The best is to bring it out into the open now. i have nothing to hide actually.
I just wanted to clear my name if I could quietly and with no bother to the Forum conversations
or bait that Starduster could use for more flaming.

I'm not understanding why YOU would need to do this? What is the advice you need?

Sent at: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:10 am

you sound a bit over-reactive

why would you think i would manipulate the messages?

why dont you just back off and see what happens, instead of making a seen?

I will give you a copy of the message once i have an answer from the member.

back off in the mean time i dont wnat you messaging me anymore right now

ImageImage

Last edited by FiXFoX on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

This has been moved from this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1469&start=25

Quote:
What does that have to do with what oba has PMed to me.

Umm...let's see....Oba kept what you refer to as his 'nastiness' out of the public arena of this forum.
You do not.

Your 'nastiness' in regards to me is out there for all to see, so eventually I decided to ask you if you wanted to sort it out in the fixit thread.

You don't want to do that...at least that is the impression I get...

Quote:
I have no issues with you that I can`t resolve with myself.

Well then why do you make comment about me which others can read? Keep them to yourself.

Last edited by The Watcher on Wed May 21, 2008 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
I will not go tot he fixit thread for its author has made it very clear i am not welcome there, besides, I don't believe such a thread is necessary, not for me , anyway.. I have nothing to fix . I am quite if not very happy and feel no need to even converse with those who display great animosity toward me no matter what I do. Or they purposely ignore me as if I don't exist. Either or, those people here that feel that way toward me are neither here nor there cause I don't care and especially because they are none of my business. They will have to go somewhere else to FEED. I am off to another grand adventure tonight and really really enjoying myself.

I don't remember reading that FixFox said anyone was not welcome in this thread. That would defeat the stated purpose of this thread, which is about taking unrelated stuff away from threads it is unrelated to.

You have delusions to fix. That is my opinion.
You have displayed animosity towards me, and others have started to comment on this, because it doesn't 'fit' with your stance on embracing the heart virtues...seems you like to ignor what you don't want to fix.

If you don't want to fix it, this is entirely your choice, but you must realise that your one liners and your other contributions to this forum will not be seen as genuine.

If there is nothing you need to sort out in regards to me personally, then desist from your silly comments about me.
They are without virtue.

Last edited by The Watcher on Wed May 21, 2008 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 am 
Posting Freak

forgiveness is the antidote for judgments...and is always genuine, or it is not forgiveness.
Without judgments, compassion flows freely, unlimited and unrestricted

There is no being more spiritual than another

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
forgiveness is the antidote for judgments...and is always genuine, or it is not forgiveness.
Without judgments, compassion flows freely, unlimited and unrestricted

That is good to see SD, considering the content on what Fox posted between him/her and oona

Well done to you for moving on with grace and forgiveness.

:)

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:45 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana’s Sore Spot

Greetings Shay

I see you still have an issue with me regarding your misguided belief that I am a Woman Hater.

I do not know if you noticed an invitation from me to discuss this issue in the appropriate thread, but here is a link to that invitation:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1328&p=44573#p44573

and

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1328&p=44577#p44577

(the “Last edited by The Watcher on Wed May 21, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.” Are simply a way to get the link – I have not altered the posts in any way.)
This has been moved from this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1469&start=25

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 am

Quote:
What does that have to do with what oba has PMed to me.

Umm...let's see....Oba kept what you refer to as his 'nastiness' out of the public arena of this forum.
You do not.

Your 'nastiness' in regards to me is out there for all to see, so eventually I decided to ask you if you wanted to sort it out in the fixit thread.

You don't want to do that...at least that is the impression I get...

Quote:
I have no issues with you that I can`t resolve with myself.

Well then why do you make comment about me which others can read? Keep them to yourself.

Quote:
I will not go tot he fixit thread for its author has made it very clear i am not welcome there, besides, I don't believe such a thread is necessary, not for me , anyway.. I have nothing to fix . I am quite if not very happy and feel no need to even converse with those who display great animosity toward me no matter what I do. Or they purposely ignore me as if I don't exist. Either or, those people here that feel that way toward me are neither here nor there cause I don't care and especially because they are none of my business. They will have to go somewhere else to FEED. I am off to another grand adventure tonight and really really enjoying myself.

I don't remember reading that FixFox said anyone was not welcome in this thread. That would defeat the stated purpose of this thread, which is about taking unrelated stuff away from threads it is unrelated to.

You have delusions to fix. That is my opinion.
You have displayed animosity towards me, and others have started to comment on this, because it doesn't 'fit' with your stance on embracing the heart virtues...seems you like to ignor what you don't want to fix.

If you don't want to fix it, this is entirely your choice, but you must realise that your one liners and your other contributions to this forum will not be seen as genuine.

If there is nothing you need to sort out in regards to me personally, then desist from your silly comments about me.
They are without virtue.

Yet I do not make a habit of arguing off topic in any thread – and you do so as frequently as opportunity allows you to.

That in itself is very interesting.

More of that MM thing happening. You are becoming very transparent and your proclaimed intentions are questionable.

I found the word I was looking for….Misandry You possibly suffer from this.

Now since it is predominantly you who proclaims to be involved in the genuine practice of the Heart Virtues, the onus is upon you to demonstrate those virtues.
Here the universe has presented you with a perfect opportunity to publically put into pratice the very heart of the thing you proclaim, and here am I ready to be embraced by your beautiful acceptance of me and pour forth the wisedom of you heart towards that which you might otherwise despise.

Please don’t get distracted by the vagina thing. In all truth it is between myself and Starduster and it is not fair nor is it your right to assume responsibility for complaining about an offence you perceive has been brought upon her and the forum general.
If Starduster has issue with me on this, then I am more than willing to discuss it with her. I will discuss it with you only when you convince me that you are her.

What I will say is that I have noticed how you have in your own mind and then through your own body – twisted a fairly innocent thing into one bug ugly monster, and in that I am willing to help you through YOUR issue here. Not only have you magnified it out of original intent, but you have further used the opportunity to proclaim me as a child pornographic supporter!

Wow!

Are you trying to push my buttons and:
What has this tactic to do with the Heart Virtues you espouse?
Whichever…this is my invitation to you to sort it out

Again I say, here is your opportunity to embrace your nemesis and practice for really real your genuine abilities of putting out your Heart Virtues to the very thing you find so disturbingly repulsive.

In Love

William

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next