WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Fixit
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:26 pm 

This is the thread to post in when there are issues to sort between members of the forum and those issues stem from threads and become off subject within the intent of that thread.

In order to show respect for others, take those issues to this Fixit thread, and this will allow for the smooth flow of every other thread to remain intact and on subject.

Thank You

Fox

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Fixit
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:48 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
great idea Fox...thanks ... we had a topic in the "old" forum that we called "outside"... and we could take it outside and kick it about...without making it a personal issue....Where were you when this forum was new :?:

as you must know, topics seem to branch out ... like a word association game, this will help to keep us from getting lost on a limb.

Welcome to the forum...please make yourself feel at home.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I like the organic way the threads run and it seems now that if or when they go off topic they usually come back on topic again with no problem . It seems now that it happens a lot quicker because we have evolved to this point. Besides, whose to judge its off topic , perhaps, it is just another peice of the puzzle overlooked or it doesn't seem fitting but the fit will be eventually be seen.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:18 pm 
Posting Freak

FixFox are you SEED by chance? Just a wonderin. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:27 pm 

starduster wrote:
great idea Fox...thanks ... we had a topic in the "old" forum that we called "outside"... and we could take it outside and kick it about...without making it a personal issue....Where were you when this forum was new :?:

as you must know, topics seem to branch out ... like a word association game, this will help to keep us from getting lost on a limb.

Welcome to the forum...please make yourself feel at home.

Thanxs starduster.

for some it is not easy to follow or want to follow threads that are broken by off topic spin and that is why the option of having a thread to sort out those disagrements is important imo

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:29 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
FixFox are you SEED by chance? Just a wonderin. :wink:

nope Shayalana i am Fox.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:51 am 
Posting Freak

as you say...sorting out disagreements is important...and they reveal much to many who can discern beneath the surface of our language's limitations.

comPASSION is not benign :wink:

and friction's sparks ignite great forests fires of thought...that perhaps should burn to make room for new growth...I confess to enjoying great exchanges of energy. :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:18 am 

starduster wrote:
comPASSION is not benign :wink:

What do you think of it as then? Something less than or different from or opposite of?

or is it the passion bit?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:30 am 
Posting Freak

Fix Fox have you checked out the new e-papers at the event temple website? Perhaps, you should or why else be here... :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:55 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Fix Fox have you checked out the new e-papers at the event temple website? Perhaps, you should or why else be here... :mrgreen:

Ah...the impulsiveness of immaturity!!

Please provide a link and I will of course have a check it out, as I must I should I will - WHY else be here? !

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.eventtemples.com/ :D Enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

FiXFoX wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Ah...the impulsiveness of immaturity!!

Please provide a link and I will of course have a check it out, as I must I should I will - WHY else be here? !

Like your judgment is mature? Perhaps, you need to up your frequency out of the DENSITY of the third dimension? I understand and forgive you and thank you for this opportunity to do so, with LOVE. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:58 am 

starduster wrote:
http://www.eventtemples.com/ :D Enjoy!

Thanx Sweetheart

Will check this out sometime. :D

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:15 am 

Shayalana wrote:

Like your judgment is mature? Perhaps, you need to up your frequency out of the DENSITY of the third dimension? I understand and forgive you and thank you for this opportunity to do so, with LOVE. :lol:

Nope! My judgment is parallel with your judgment in this exercise

Moving on.

I don't accept your forgiveness because it is non genuine and doesn't take into account that I have done nothing to you in which your forgiveness is required.

You have much insecurity and they are yours to comprehend, examine and heal from.

I don't forgive you for your attitude, using the language of LOVE as a tool for your own indiscretions - you pompous little rats arse.

:mrgreen:

Now - you may forgive me, if you can find the genuine heart to do so, for a rats arse I have called you and a rats arse you are.

(I kept this as simple as I could that you might understand it. I know how much you distain intellectualism.)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:05 pm 
Posting Freak

You are hilarious!!! Yep, you need to keep moving on and refine your preceptions somewhat.That is all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:36 pm 

Shayalana, I find it interesting how you move around this forum spraying your scent in little squirts of silliness, accusing others of being oh so 3rd dimensional and squeezing out sanctimonious phrasing and blasting anything you see as being intellectual and forgiving others for things they never did!
And then, when I actually did do something that would require your forgiveness, you laugh it off.
I can’t help thinking that when you spray your opinion, you are really talking to yourself.
I pray for your success in refining your perceptions.

Spray On

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

FiXFoX wrote:
Shayalana, I find it interesting how you move around this forum spraying your scent in little squirts of silliness, accusing others of being oh so 3rd dimensional and squeezing out sanctimonious phrasing and blasting anything you see as being intellectual and forgiving others for things they never did!
And then, when I actually did do something that would require your forgiveness, you laugh it off.
I can’t help thinking that when you spray your opinion, you are really talking to yourself.
I pray for your success in refining your perceptions.

Spray On

:)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Who else would I be talking too? I am just another beautiful reflection of you, honey. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Let's see...ahh...which virtues do I use here?.... I'll start with appreciation ...wow that makes me feel real good..now, understanding...ya...which makes way for compassion and a lot of it...then humility because we all are born in love as light beings from First Source and valor for I must share this for I do know others who appreciate me too. This feels wonderful not allowing the ego/intellect to stubbornly cling to self -righteousness or have the knee-jerk reaction to strike out in revenge simply because someone does not agree with me. It's all good. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:17 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Who else would I be talking too? I am just another beautiful reflection of you, honey. :lol:

I don't know what put that idea into your headroom, but you are not a reflection of me.

Except that for the experiment, I am reflecting certain things back at you, more intelligently of course, but it is a costume I have put on for the part, and will wear while playing with you and discard at other times.

Now, WHEN will you bring yourself to publically FORGIVE me for this trespass. Those one line sprays just don’t do it, and your sweet talk honey, tastes funny peculiar.

(We can get it on after you get real) *twitches eyebrow*

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak

This is an especially stubborn and self-righteous part of myself so she needs a lot of forgiving which means to neutralize any emotional significance given to this and then compassion for forgetting, then humility which makes way for appreciation and understanding. I am grateful for such wonderful opportunities to use the which-when how practice technique. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:33 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Let's see...ahh...which virtues do I use here?.... I'll start with appreciation ...wow that makes me feel real good..now, understanding...ya...which makes way for compassion and a lot of it...then humility because we all are born in love as light beings from First Source and valor for I must share this for I do know others who appreciate me too. This feels wonderful not allowing the ego/intellect to stubbornly cling to self -righteousness or have the knee-jerk reaction to strike out in revenge simply because someone does not agree with me. It's all good. :D

Shayalana wrote:
This is an especially stubborn and self-righteous part of myself so she needs a lot of forgiving which means to neutralize any emotional significance given to this and then compassion for forgetting, then humility which makes way for appreciation and understanding. I am grateful for such wonderful opportunities to use the which-when how practice technique. :D

Ha! A perfect example of knee jerk reaction is what I am saying about your spraying.
Try to resist posting anything right away, because it comes through as less then genuine.
While I was replying to that quickie, you submitted the next one, and this is much closer to but not quiet genuine.
There is a hint of seething underneath.
This is because you are reciting. Like a student who wants to believe but is fighting the urge to strike out.
You don't want to because what is the point...but you resist through recital - self hypnotism. Phrases designed to blanket the real feeling, the genuine feeling.

You are self righteous though, and you just can't blanket that one in a few hours.
You want revenge because that is your natural tendency - your spite.
You also know that you don't like yourself much when you allow those feelings to surface.
Because you have been sanctimonious and frivolous and inappropriate with forgiveness, you now find it hard to actually utilize that gift when it is needed the most.

Together we can keep working on this, my dear. Bring out the genuine and dispense with the inadequate.
Really truly feel wonderful

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

What is your true purpose for being on this forum?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you FixFox or whoever you are for this fabulous interaction with you. I can't say how great it is for what is coming from it. :)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

As a lovely reminder:

"Forgiveness

Forgiveness operates out of the construct that each of us is doing the
best we can under the circumstance of our life experience and the degree that our
love frequency saturates our human instrument. When a person operates from the
heart virtues and the rich textures of its authentic frequencies, forgiveness is a
natural state of acceptance.
When a perceived injustice enters our experience–no matter how significant or
whether we perceive ourselves to be the cause or the effect–we may initially react
with the sharp emotions of victimhood or annoyance, but this emotional clutter and
distortion can be quickly transformed by experiencing understanding --> compassion
--> forgiveness --> appreciation. This is the equation that transforms the murky
turbulence of victimhood or co-reaction into the crucible of light, leaving behind only
the purest frequency of love stripped of all purpose.
Forgiveness is really the outward expression of understanding and compassion
without the heavy sentiments of duality (i.e., good and bad) that typically introduce
the presence of judgment. It is a neutral expression without design or purpose other
than to release yourself from the clutches of time, which is similar to energetic
quicksand, entangling you energetically to a time-based emotional state."

The Art of the Genuine

:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next