WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: and how many are there, my friend?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:34 pm 

http://www.gregcroft.com/ghawar.ivnu

here is an example of a collective energy situation.
how is physical (material) energy related to human energy?

Quote:
you will see your emotional state shaping your energetic field in such a way that you will awaken one day and the universe will become the mirror of your energetic body, and you will finally meet the inward self that embraces all.

here I have to pause, because Forgiveness implies a state of wrong or a problem; to forgive means to neutralize a wrong.

without a wrong there is no need to forgive anything. :)

burg dubai

the construction phase --->

[img=400x300]http://www.burjdubaiskyscraper.com/2006/burj-dubai.jpg[/img]

proposed shanghai tower --->
(1128 meters)

another view ( 'bionic tower' )--->

X- seed concept

Quote:
Its proposed 4 kilometer (13,123 foot) height, 6 kilometre wide sea-base, and 800 floor capacity could accommodate five hundred thousand to one million inhabitants.

It was designed for Tokyo, Japan by the Taisei Corporation as a futuristic environment combining ultra-modern living and interaction with nature

humility combined with understanding creates subtle results

Quote:
Unlike conventional skyscrapers, the X-Seed 4000 would be required to actively protect its occupants from considerable air pressure gradations and weather fluctuations along its massive elevation. Its design calls for the use of solar power to maintain internal environmental conditions.

A sea-based location and a Mount Fuji shape are some of this building's other major design features — the real Mount Fuji is land-based and is 3.8 kilometers in height, nearly 213 m (700 feet) shorter than X-Seed 4000.

Some estimate that the cost to construct the X-Seed 4000 structure may be somewhere between US$300-900 billion, in current dollars

here is the humility of having to account for massive air pressure gradations. humility is built right into the engineering concepts.

related web-log

Last edited by oba on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:44 pm 

part 2 --->

Quote:
The X-Seed 4000 is the tallest building ever fully envisioned.

some estimate that the cost to construct the X-Seed 4000 structure may be somewhere between US$300-900 billion

(note- this cost is a small fraction of an amount discovered missing from Pentagon books, announced on sept 10, 2001. ie- the cash is there)

it simply means moving the cash from armaments, weapons research, and other black budget destinations.

for example --->
a solar tower

Quote:
The Melbourne-based renewable-energy company EnviroMission aims to build the world’s first commercial ‘solar tower’ power station, early next year. The tower will be 1,600-foot high rising from the earth. Taller than the Sears Tower, it would be a 260-foot-diameter cylinder encircled by a two-mile-diameter transparent canopy at ground level.

Acting as a giant greenhouse, the solar collector will be about 8 feet tall at the perimeter. The collector will gradually slope up to a height of 50 to 60 feet at the tower’s base, superheating the air with radiation from the sun. With the hot air rising naturally, the tower — operating as a giant vacuum – will suck air into it. The tower in turn, will produce wind for powering an array of turbine generators built around the structure.

The clean and green electricity generated will be capable of powering some 100,000 homes. To add to this, it will produce neither a polluting particle nor a planet-warming gas wisp.

it's also on the nasdaq exchange ---> EnviroMission (OTC: EVOMY.PK).

the space elevator --->

[img=600x400]http://www.liftport.com/papers/SE_Roadmap_diagram_v1beta_screen.png[/img]

richard hoagland explains

view once built --> Image

there are rumors about jupiter having these some day, but alas it's only rumor right now. (compared to lindsay lohan's police record, which seems to be more 'factual')

Quote:
It now costs about US $20 000 per kilogram to put objects into orbit. Contrast that rate with the results of a study which concluded that a single space elevator could reduce the cost of orbiting payloads to a remarkably low $200 a kilogram and that multiple elevators could ultimately push costs down below $10 a kilogram.

make sure the elevator music is decent :)

so how much would a cuppa cost way up there?
$ 3 ? heck, I'd pay it.

:)

Last edited by oba on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:18 pm 

>

Last edited by oba on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:21 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

to forgive is to understand there was never a wrong but an experience...choices...experiential events...

these choices and events were designed to teach...to forgive means to change the perspective in which the events were viewed from, away from a view of error to one of correctness or aligned understanding of reality as a platform to learn from where the experiences were needed in time/space to assist the parts to align properly...

so forgiveness is an alignment which will allow the events to be viewed in a proper perspective from the view of timelessness...this view shows that there was never a wrong but an experience which assisted personality to progress...

if personality rules in favor of the "beast" or otherwise known as the "ego"...then some form of selfishness is being experienced...when personality experiences the outcome of these types of events it assists personality in changing it's decisions in time/space linear events...thereby assisting personality to align to the god fragment...

there was never an offense...just lessons to learn from...lessons of this flavor are the purposes of evolutionary expansion of the infinite being...

alignment to forgiveness is an indicator of advancement of personality along a grid of experience and plainly displays an alignment with the god fragment...as this alignment is reinforced by prolonged displays of alignment...more and more circuits are engaged which allows for greater capacities of experiences and decisions to come forth in the 7 cosmic circles of experiences...

Live in the Light...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:13 am 
Posting Freak

"...without a wrong there is no need to forgive anything. " oba

Because you preceive whatever it is as wrong ,forgivenes is a reprieve from self inflicted conseqences, usually in the form of unconsciously driven punishment(s) garnered through guilt. (Religion has this down to a science). Only because of faulty perception based on incomplete data or use of the wholeness of all faculties given us, is the merciful tool of forgiveness necessary. And it is merciful indeed.

[Edited on 24-8-2007 by Shayalana]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:31 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow, I have come a long way from my original understanding of forgiveness...and see it is not just for myself.

since "forgive" is one of the virtues of the heart... it must be a needed attribute that comes from the heart... the energetic heart, receiving its energy from FS... and I think I understand what oba is implying when he saying "without a wrong there is no need to forgive anything" but think I see it differently

forgiveness... with religions spin means some one has been judged, and redeemed by forgiveness...and usually requires some kind of retrobution

or that some predetermined "sin" has been commited and need forgiveness to correct the person from being judged as a "sinner" or Sin-full

when you have your debts forgiven...your balance return to zero

forgiveness allows us to begin anew

if you forgive another's ignorance, it means you haven't taken "it" personally

if you forgive someones behavior, you show understanding that perhaps this is the best that they can do, under the circumstances...

people who feel guilty...whether real or imagined, need forgiveness...

if you have forgiveness flowing from your heart...you can help restore balance and start anew ??? :)

btw OBA.... those building are AWEsome....I'll have that cupa jo in the thin air

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:51 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
wow, I have come a long way from my original understanding of forgiveness...and see it is not just for myself.

since "forgive" is one of the virtues of the heart... it must be a needed attribute that comes from the heart... the energetic heart, receiving its energy from FS... and I think I understand what oba is implying when he saying "without a wrong there is no need to forgive anything" but think I see it differently

forgiveness... with religions spin means some one has been judged, and redeemed by forgiveness...and usually requires some kind of retrobution

or that some predetermined "sin" has been commited and need forgiveness to correct the person from being judged as a "sinner" or Sin-full

when you have your debts forgiven...your balance return to zero

forgiveness allows us to begin anew

if you forgive another's ignorance, it means you haven't taken "it" personally

if you forgive someones behavior, you show understanding that perhaps this is the best that they can do, under the circumstances...

people who feel guilty...whether real or imagined, need forgiveness...

if you have forgiveness flowing from your heart...you can help restore balance and start anew ??? :)

btw OBA.... those building are AWEsome....I'll have that cupa jo in the thin air [/quote]

Starduster once you have perceived what the 41st Century looks like then your current perceptions will shrink away , incomparison to what you percieve to know now.
I alsosee that you have also perceived forgiveness in its truest text in regards to the virtues of love :) Keep up the good work :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Epsillioon70 I am living in the NOW... it is my "dominate reality" by choice...and I am not really interested in any other dimensions...because they are only distractions from what I need to focus on in this reality... making a shift from one state of consciousness to another requires focus...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:06 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
Epsillioon70 I am living in the NOW... it is my "dominate reality" by choice...and I am not really interested in any other dimensions...because they are only distractions from what I need to focus on in this reality... making a shift from one state of consciousness to another requires focus...;) [/quote]

Despite the seemingly unnecessary pursuit of such, I am simply stating to all that; we all inherently have the ability to choose to perceive a multiplicity of Realities of Time and Space ( Standard H.I. 5 senses will not accommodate) right in this moment of now and as such I respect your choice of the one you have chosen now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

yes... and to me time travel is as simple as visualization...we have this "selective" way of remembering or projecting future events... that often is not how others perceive the events anymore than the 3D... so I have learned to stick with the now...because if I get it right...lol... I get to enjoy it! every moment of it is unique and priceless eh?

while I understand that we are able to multiverse...the entity has elected to experience all that it can be...while here...and the HI really needs its undivided attention and has no way of comprehending more than the 3D with is tiny attention span...I have the rest of eternity to flit about :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by oba[/i]
[color=330099]

I bet a cuppa jo up there goes for over $ 3 -

but heck, I'm paying.

:)

[img]
http://www.dennishollingsworth.us/archi ... ta-Sty.jpg[/img] [/color]

[Edited on 22-8-2007 by oba] [/quote]

Wow, oba, where are you getting all this stuff?

So, as you noted in the first post and the purpose I perceive for this thread...

[quote] you will see your emotional state shaping your energetic field in such a way that you will awaken one day and the universe will become the mirror of your energetic body, and you will finally meet the inward self that embraces all. [/quote]

here I have to pause, because Forgiveness implies a state of wrong or a problem; to forgive means to neutralize a wrong.

without a wrong there is no need to forgive anything. :)
[/quote]

This is a very valid point oba!

If I accept things and become neutral, objective then who is to be forgiven? Myself, for my mis-perceptions? This almost sounds like what ACIM teaches. It is all about forgiveness, but it starts within and eminates outward. The universal mirror. Holy Moses!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:12 pm 

http://www.joytravelonline.com/france20 ... Image7.jpg\

6 spheres in the middle labyrinth

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:17 pm 

what you all are saying about undivided attention and full awareness : );)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:26 pm 

forgiveness is being convinced there is no wrong.

it automatically works to fulfill itself by forgiving that you forgave.

if you forgiven for forgiving, that means there was no wrong.

so...

forgiveness, in action, is listening then hoping and working towards the best outcome for yourself. by this point you already realize that the best outcome automatically works well for the one 'forgiven'.

by even being aware of the 6 virtues, able to recall them immeadietly, you open the platform for the proper virtue/s to express.

could make a list of 6 Mantras of the Virtues...would work very well to smoothly transition between them in daily practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:52 pm 

[color=330099]

I might add that I'm not especially fond of gurus, [b]

when they come across as such and make no attempt to mask their 'superiority'. [/b]

I will go along with LTO, an ancient SOA, etc.

but this maginificent James, it's a little thick for me right now.

the 6 virtues paper is seemingly about avoidance of the exo-world and about total internalizing.

this could be construed as disempowering, unless prescribed by someone you are [b]physically[/b] familiar with and who has earned your trust.

(an internet source is not a familiar relationship)

I am holding off on my platitudes to James pending more familiarity. meantime, I am keeping up my guard.

the new age is a bz. racket. (mostly)

WM appears genuine.
but I am no one's sheeple.

[/color]

[Edited on 26-8-2007 by oba] [/quote]

oba:

I really admire your independence. You are the captain of your ship it would seem. I am glad you were honest with "self" about James's answer concerning 9/11, at least you interpreted it in the right context and had the courage to disagree. I still have alot of unresolved issues and feelings concerning that event.
I personally feel that an "inner" focus is where attention should "shift". However, I admire that what you have seems to truly be "yours". Maybe we will meet in the middle sometime in the future.

Warmest regards,

Worldblend

[Edited on 27-8-2007 by Worldblend]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:57 pm 

>

Last edited by oba on Wed May 14, 2008 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak

oba...it is about taking responsibility for ones own choices. He has given us the passwords to FSI

it is about going within for your answers and NOT depending upon a guru

if james wanted to be a guru...I am sure there are plenty of people willing to make him their personal savior...he is not promoting himself but gives all credit to the LTO...he says he is a member of the LTO

did you notice the second to last line of the INTRO in the ET site

[b]It was written for those who required a timely reminder, a motivational nudge to take a new trajectory towards a more meaningful life.[/b]

you just don't need a reminder
or a nudge...you are self motivated...and independent

[quote]Teacher: So who then do you offer your trust to?

Student:[b] Myself.[/b]

Teacher: And why?

Student:[b] Because I know my own limitations.[/b]

Teacher: So what do you think is the mobilizing factor for one’s evolutionary path to Wholeness and unity?

Student: You mean if I could sum it up in a single concept – despite the fact you showed me earlier that it couldn’t be done?

Teacher: You’re learning very well.

Student: It would be [b]to trust myself.[/b]

Teacher: What part of your self?

Student: The soul.

Teacher: And not the carrier?

Student: Okay, I would need to[b] trust the whole of me.[/b]

Teacher: Trust the parts and the whole. Trust the connection of these to First Source. Trust the God-Fragment that orchestrates all of this complexity into coherent experience and knowledge that assures the recollection of your divinity. Trust the evolutionary process defined by First Source. Trust each of these above the external voices that meet you, no matter how infallible they may appear to be. [b]Trust your self-knowing and its ability to guide you[/b] in the ascending spiral of your journey. [/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:29 pm 

http://library.thinkquest.org/6427/faces.htm

http://www.alienshift.com/id150.html

Last edited by oba on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

since we don't have a picture of james...this guru will do
(I know you can appreciate the humor)

[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/ORDERS.jpg[/img]

I don't know what started you on this quest for truth,
but I wanted OFF this planet... the bible talked about people who left without "tasting death" and I figured that was a good place to start...30 years later I wound up here and still believe there is a way out...through the Grand Portal :D

my motivation NOW...is to insure I complete my "mission" or fulfill my destiny... so I don't have to come back....;)

[Edited on 27-8-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks for the wonderful laugh Starduster:D:D:D:D:D
I feel the same way and ya its taken me 30 years too.:)
Today has been such a wonderful day to experience , I cracked the forgotten password code in the Bios of my computer and remembered , finally, my other password to get into Windows .This has taken me 4 months of using the random idiot method to get into this computer and use it again, sometimes I can be a slow learner for my impatience . This computer is much more superior to my laptop. Anyway , I woke up this morning feeling wonderful. It's good to be alive and knowing what I am here for. It is good to of sorted out so much subterfuge about being in a body on this earth as something wonderful, instead of ; a curse, mistake, punishment, unsolvable mystery, limited to the confines of only being a body/mind with the body having created the mind(somehow), lost, inferior to those extraterrestrials out there somewhere, too ignorant to know what is good for me or to lead my own life, etc, etc, etc. I have discovered through this sorting out process that in the simplist terms, life is a grand adventure awaiting my discovery of the sheer joy of living it as the adventurous soul that I am and loving being here to do it with hardly any regard for time or obstacles. Challenges are welcome for they show me the stuff I am made of, coming from the heart is so much more kinder than a hard head....;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:06 am 
Posting Freak

Looking at my own self-inflicted limitations has shown me what is on the other side of them. Its worth going within to find out.:P:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

oba, if you are familiar with the science of resonance you may finding a greater understanding there about what to trust or not and why.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:28 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Looking at my own self-inflicted limitations has shown me what is on the other side of them.
It's worth going within to find out.:P:D

actually - arguing with a bot is silly and no fun at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_field_analysis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_research
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Lewin

Last edited by oba on Wed May 14, 2008 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: where are the virtues applied ?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

How is it going to effect you when the EVT website puts up a "donation" button (all temples have this) LOL?

PS...when did Obama dis' his x-pastor/spiritual advisor? Last I heard (Tuesday's speech) he was sticking up for him... besides it isn't the pastor, it is the (Anti-American) AFRo-centric - ANTI-Caucasian bi-laws of this particular religion that Obama chose, that is in question (in my mind)... any church can call themselves "Christian" and promote hate and bigotry, that is pretty common... but this brand of religion is pretty exclusive...google it and see their "creedo"