WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Appreciation
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

I so appreciate that I am alive today in this body no matter what anyone calls it(illusion or what) that I choose to participate in this project because it resonates in my heart instead of trying to convince my head with its rules and regulations laid down in neuronets of the past. I practise this virtue to draw experiences to me I have not encountered before. The old way is to experience from the past which is familiar so therefore controllable and expect the same because of the past being the guide instead of a new means of drawing new experiences. Despite some of my negative ventures I so appreciate not acting on them and understanding through watching and making a more positive choice. I love listening to my own heart and practising this. No need to teach or preach here. Just ernest practise and experience for how what it gives to the CHEF and those so much in need of the positive within it, is simply enough for me at this time.:)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

And with the above I am on my 3 and a half reading of the paper again. Love ya all see you later!:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:32 pm 

I personally understand that Appreciation is the one core virtue that instantaneously brings a clear refined light (both mentally, physiologically and metaphysically) to the illusion of FEAR; separatedness/division, scarcity, limitedness, pain, suffering, anger, hate and war .When one merely reflects on it with meritorious intent. Hey, Try it right now!
Feel the amazing weight just get lifted off your shoulders of all the things that keep you on the level of fear (Focusing Entirely Against Reality)

[Edited on 23-8-2007 by Epsillion70]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:40 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
I so appreciate that I am alive today in this body no matter what anyone calls it(illusion or what) that I choose to participate in this project because it resonates in my heart instead of trying to convince my head with its rules and regulations laid down in neuronets of the past. I practise this virtue to draw experiences to me I have not encountered before. The old way is to experience from the past which is familiar so therefore controllable and expect the same because of the past being the guide instead of a new means of drawing new experiences. Despite some of my negative ventures I so appreciate not acting on them and understanding through watching and making a more positive choice. I love listening to my own heart and practising this. No need to teach or preach here. Just ernest practise and experience for how what it gives to the CHEF and those so much in need of the positive within it, is simply enough for me at this time.:) [/quote]

Melancholy's a nice vice.

Negative ventures intrigue.

Peril dissolves.

Peril: a recipe for disaster.

Neuronets though, is it..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

[color=olive][i]
(I really appreciate my spell checker) :)

[/color] [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Synth:Aeon[/i]
[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
I so appreciate that I am alive today in this body no matter what anyone calls it(illusion or what) that I choose to participate in this project because it resonates in my heart instead of trying to convince my head with its rules and regulations laid down in neuronets of the past. I practise this virtue to draw experiences to me I have not encountered before. The old way is to experience from the past which is familiar so therefore controllable and expect the same because of the past being the guide instead of a new means of drawing new experiences. Despite some of my negative ventures I so appreciate not acting on them and understanding through watching and making a more positive choice. I love listening to my own heart and practising this. No need to teach or preach here. Just ernest practise and experience for how what it gives to the CHEF and those so much in need of the positive within it, is simply enough for me at this time.:) [/quote]

Melancholy's a nice vice.

Negative ventures intrigue.

Peril dissolves.

Peril: a recipe for disaster.

Neuronets though, is it..? [/quote]

Synth:Aeon,you are a case in point of the negative. Thanks!!! :):D:D

[Edited on 24-8-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:47 am 
Posting Freak

My perceptions are based on how I interpret what I think is outside of me. It's the thinking compartmentilized that shows so little of the whole for how disconnected it appears to be, thus making for a very limited perception that misses alot, for all of the large gaps inbetween...;):P:D

[Edited on 24-8-2007 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:59 am 
Posting Freak

Mind with heart is balance, mind with heart is a different perception , heart leading mind shows our real selves in a way we have not experienced before....and yet ...we are....

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

I can appreciate this.:P:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:34 am 

Re-member that Appreciation is the rejuvenation and re-invorating process that actually re-aligns Ones MIPG( Mind Information Processing Grid) within the HI with the Spirit of First Source(God) Hence the instantaneous expressed feeling of Euphroria :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 am 
Posting Freak

Today I simply appreciate that I am alive to feel such delight in being in the moment of my simple existence and understanding with humility how wonderful life is.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:48 am 

[i]Appreciation[/i] as a virtue of complete gratitude to all things in wholeness. Is the countermander to Fear and thus places a Being on an equal level of Oneness to all other beings of all of time and space and then enables one to transcend to the unlimitless of God :) which is simply pure Joy and Happy-ness in the eternal [i]Now[/i] :)

[Edited on 27-8-2007 by Epsillion70]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Life is so simply delightful when you know how to keep it that way. Like a child...:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote]The Seed Market

Can you find another market like this?

Where, with your one rose you can buy hundreds of rose gardens?

Where, for one seed get a whole wilderness?

For one weak breath, a divine wind?

You've been fearful of being absorbed in the ground,
or drawn up by the air.

Now, your waterbead lets go and drops into the ocean,
where it came from.

It no longer has the form it had, but it's still water
The essence is the same.

This giving up is not a repenting.

It's a deep honoring of yourself.

When the ocean comes to you as a lover,
marry at once, quickly, for God's sake!

Don't postpone it!

Existence has no better gift.

No amount of searching
will find this.

A perfect falcon, for no reason
has landed on your shoulder,
and become yours.

(Rumi)[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:46 am 
Posting Freak

Not for what we do, but for what we are... and you see what you realize. Some think they do almost nothing, but look what they do for the smallest among you. Some believe that they are far, yet did they make one step in your direction? But still, what they do! All in all, what a fabric of consciousness this is. Ever blooming.

I can appreciate your being here. I always wanted to make sense, I muse. My own voice I cannot hear, but the word for the record I must read. What a small star. And no doubt about its light, or the conditions that may give it life. Who will find me through this single dimensional lens? I know they are watching "with new galaxies wild in their breast". Watching, listening, waiting... To release God from the prison cel. In hell -- There's a morning bell / that chimes the awakening / so clear even here. I've been writing down the sum of my sorrows in these small, unmarked poems for some years now. I reread them as fast as I know how, stretching for your breath -- the spiracle that holds the words of my castle; a gentleman will walk but never run; I'm an Englishman in New Mexico, running up the stairs of your helix. I can appreciate that. I can still love you, and hold your fragile nerves as you stalk so hungry and thirsty that you feel out the artificial skin searching for me: tired of being the food, or the desperate climb to your mouth -- that fine line between desire and my self. I really can.

But I cannot invent some prayer anymore to thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:14 am 
Posting Freak

I certainly can appreciate the excellent example of neutrality evident in the last note from James. Forgiveness does work wonders in a way not thought of as forgiveness, at least not in the call for redemption terms religions and all dualistic philosophical systems employ. Neutrality in in this case makes a lovely bed for what we call in to lie upon and see if there is a fit conducive to all concerned. And... all without drama.;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak

An individual can be appreciative in many, many ways. [i][url=http://appreciativeinquiry.case.edu/intro/vision.cfm]Appreciative inquiry[/url][/i] however may be the best road to apply this virtue on our human drama. But one another application is actually far beyond all that.

[quote]
Every breath, every word, every touch, every thought, every thing is centered on expressing this sense of gratitude. A gratitude that the individual is sovereign and supported by a Universal Entity that expresses itself through all forms and manifestations of intelligence with the sole objective of creating the ideal reality to activate the individual's Source Codes and transform the human instrument and entity in to the Sovereign Integral. It is this specific form of gratitude that accelerates the activation of the Source Codes and their peculiar ability to integrate the disparate componentry of the human instrument and the entity, and transform them to the state of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral.

(Chamber 1)
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:00 am 
Posting Freak

[i]Breathing.....

letting go expanding

breathing.....

sadness tears a passing pain

breathing......

an expanding heart

so much room for joy to live in.

seed[/i]

[Edited on 18-9-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Yep, competition, that's a rather obvious emotion that needs work , hey you 2 have you tried entering that one into the neutral heart? It just might show you something from EXPERIENCE.;):P:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

[i] Competition.....?[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

seed, you and CV philosophize and discuss things to death and even condencend to us lesser mortals with your intellectual wisdom when you deem it necessary to teach us something. Hard words I speak I'm sure, however, times are rapidly achanging and they demand something far more than these ongoing discussions and theorizing when experience is called for. The experience of having applied the six heart virtues, neutral heart, or whatever combination therein and sharing the experience instead of just talkin. Let's share what we experience through the application of this from our hearts and let the head follow instead of lead into endless actionless discussions.:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:23 am 
Posting Freak

Shay,
There's a lot of genuine understanding of the WMM's being expressed here on the board which i really do appreciate... i'm mostly interested in those conversations.
The multilayered conversations we have here are actually very useful for me, especially the ones where CV is participating.

We can really only communicate from the layer of consciousness that we are actually living in and experiencing.......CV, me, and everyone else too.... i feel a lot of 'heart' flowing through the conversations here.

seed[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

These Event Temple threads were created for the purpose of sharing our experiences having applied the six heart virtues or now, the neutral heart process. To discuss and philosophize is one thing and means nothing if not lived. Experience is key and sharing experiences the reason for these new threads. It is very apparent when one writes from intellectual conjecture or from experience. The experience part resonates with more people especially on a day to day basis. This is what I mean when I say, "to take it from the sky to the street",(I paraphrased from Doc Childre) It must be applicable in ones every day life, other wise what is the point of not being able to live it and change ones life for the better? iI am not interested in reading about peoples philosophy and only discussing it. I want to read about others experience in applying these virtues and what wonderful understandings they have come to because of those actions , all are welcome . Talk is cheap , especially when it is only talk. The heart demands action. These new threads are about application in the wilderness which means unknown territory because we approach it in a way we haven't before. That is what the six heart virtues are about and they are NOT led by the head, they LEAD the head which sends back to to the heart not governing the heart. Thye heart rules!

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:48 am 

Shayalana is it not obvious we are merely communicate these ideas and ideals here and then we simply go live and practice them in oneness of understanding of the WMM HV out there. ie; In the world where we go to work, go do shopping, go driving, go be with friends etc etc.
Well thats what I do at least personaly:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

No, it is not obvious. What you say and do can be very different from each other because of all that you are unconsciously aware of because of your detachment if not unattachment to your heart. And with that I now go to bed for as I said before, whether you agree with me or approve of me means nothing at all to me. I don't need you,for me to know. I have all that I need within me.:P

Cathedral - CS&N